There is a loud sound in the heavenlies where the Lord is trumpeting the new sound of awakening.

Recently, I heard the Lord decree the word, “PROPEL” over the body of Christ.

Definition: “To drive or push something forwards, to spur or drive into a particular situation”

Synonyms: “spur, drive, prompt, precipitate, catapult, motivate, force, impel” (Google)

I then heard Him decree, “PROPEL AND EXCEL”

EXCEL DEFINITION: “To be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject” – Synonyms: “shine, be excellent, brilliance, outstanding, skillful, stand out”

In the decree of the Lord, “PROPEL AND EXCEL,” I heard the sound of Isaiah 60:1 booming loudly in the earth:

“Arise (from spiritual depression to a new life), shine (be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord); for your light has come and the Glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you.” (Isaiah 60:1 – AMP)

Friends, now is your time! Now is your time to arise and shine. For the Spirit is God is awakening and activating you into your “next steps” for His Kingdom. There is a great awakening taking place over your life where the downcast, the depressed, the discouraged, the despaired are being healed, lifted up, fortified, strengthened and activated into their destiny in ways they’ve never experienced before.

There is a loud sound in the heavenlies where the Lord is trumpeting the new sound of awakening over your life. You are being awakened to revelation of Jesus and His Word that you have never carried. You are being awakened to heavenly strategy that you have never seen. You are being awakened to giftings you never knew you had. You are being awakened to passions that He placed within you that fear has drowned out for so long. You are being awakened to vision that you have never moved into because of doubt. You are being awakened to the power of God moving upon you, in you and through you like you have never experienced.

There has been such a battle for so many of you that has attempted to keep you stuck and out of the momentum of the Lord, but the Lord has released the word that now is your time to be propelled.

The Lord is decreeing “PROPEL AND EXCEL” – where He is sending you, where He is releasing you, where there will be a sudden release in momentum and acceleration in that place you will excel. Watch the hand of the Lord upon your obedience. Watch the hand of the Lord upon the vision He has given you. Watch the hand of the Lord on the new pathways, spheres, ministries, assignments and creative strategies He is releasing to you, for where you will go, where you follow Him, there WILL be great favor. Where the enemy and the words of others may come against you, where limitations, doubts and past failures try to contain you, the Lord is decreeing that where He propels you, He will EXCEL you!

For where He sends you to govern and rule in your spheres of influence, there will be great joy, awakening and outpouring of His Spirit to bring revolutionary change.

In the past few weeks, the enemy has fought many of you intensely. That’s because of the birthing of new vision and stepping through new doors into a breakthrough of being PROPELLED and then to EXCEL.

For many have put their hands to things in this season that the Lord spoke to them to do, but those things for many have come to an end and new doors await. The enemy has tried to write the word “failure” over many, but that is a lie. Where the enemy tried to write failure, the Lord is now writing “FAVOR”.

For there will be even greater fruitfulness and favor in these new areas the Lord is propelling His people into that will usher in a greater awakening.

You are being propelled to new heights and depths in Him and being extended further than you ever thought you’d go. The favor and excellence of the Lord upon you as you partner with Him will draw many in the world to come to know Jesus and His goodness and love.

There is a divine set up upon you! Effectual doors are opening as the Lord decrees over you:

“PROPEL AND EXCEL”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

brent
brent
November 21, 2018 6:38 PM

“Effectual doors are opening”
James 5:16
The effectual fervant prayer of a rightious man availeth much.

Let our prayers be heard and answered in your will father:
For your great name
Your kingdom and glory
Your purpose and will
Your family and inheritance
for this day and the future
Amen!

Brent

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
November 22, 2018 5:26 AM
Thank you Jesus and sister Lana for that awesome confirmation. How far its true for me since 2015, I have been through such an intense battle that has gone to a peak the past few months. The enemy has tried to kill and destroy all that I was on top of stealing my wealth in 2015. Last week there has been a sudden shift in my life that has caught me by surprise. I was reminded by the Lord to ask for his wisdom and discernment daily cause there will so many opportunities for his children to reap on his behalf but not all was to reap right now. Not all battle will give us victory as such. Then he sent me into something completely new…something that I was not even thinking of..I know that he was preparing me for ministry but I was not expecting the Lord to give me the one he has blessed me with some days back. It brings me in awe of Him and even I do not know how to handle all of it…I know it is purposely done orchestrated by him so that I rely only on Him to teach me how to do things…he keeps on telling me that even it looks new to me discern and put in practice what he had taught me these past few years. He then said:”I am sending you where the enemy was not expecting you to walk now they will fear the moves of the Lord and this more & more.” My own relatives have tried to come against the will of God for my life and I have found myself roaring to them:”Do not touch the work of God, no one not even one of you will stop the manifestation of the work of… Read more »
Any
Any
November 23, 2018 6:51 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Tonight I had a dream about FAZ. It went up very fast and when I saw it it was above 600 and when I wanted push the sell button it was above 700. There was a moment when it fell till 91 but it lifted up at once above 700 again.
But the warning sign was the end of the dream! When I pushed the sell button, a little chart came up under it and arrows started to flash in every direction and I knew that I had to click to them if I wanted to get my money. If I fail it, the transaction is not allowed.
And this dream came to me on Thanksgiving night! Strange!
Any

November 23, 2018 10:08 AM

Thanks for sharing Any. Those prices are so high it makes me think you were seeing a future crash, more severe than the one coming next.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 23, 2018 4:57 PM

The FAZ figures that Z3 Member Any saw are possible if the Markets REPEAT historical figures.
When I try to compare with Historical figures, obtained from an APPROXIMATE observation of google charts, this is what I observe:

– When FAZ was approximately 600 – 700 (Nov – Dec 2011)
DOW = 11,000 – 12,000+ (approx)
SPX = 1,200 – 1,300 (approx)

– When FAZ was approximately 90 (Dec 2013 – Feb 2014)
DOW = 15,700 – 16,500 (approx)
SPX = 1,800 (approx)

These figures seemingly agree with figures seen by Phanuel and Christopher Harris.

CH saw DOW at 10k – 12k during war, so this MIGHT be a POSSIBLE time when FAZ gets to 600 – 700

Phanuel saw FAZ at 40+, which MIGHT occur IF the DOW drops below 20k
Gary Lee saw DOW at 19,000 here:

When DOW was 19k – 20k (Nov 2016 – Jan 2017 = Trump time)
SPX = 2,100 – 2,200+, FAZ = 20 – 30 (approx)
The movement of FAZ is not a perfect 3x inverse of DOW or SPX,

CH saw FAZ at 71, which MIGHT occur when DOW is descending below 19k

These are just ESTIMATES, because FAZ, DOW and SPX do not always move uniformly with each other.

Dear James, these 2 posts imply that the coming plunge has 2 parts, separated by brief horizontal movement in the markets:

Phanuel recently saw March 2019 as a significant date/time (i forgot the exact day).

It is POSSIBLE that we experience the fist part of the plunge in December 2018, but that we get to the BOTTOM of the second part of the plunge in March 2019.

This is all GUESSWORK. Figures are Approximate.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 23, 2018 5:07 PM

The summary of my lengthy post below is that it is possible for FAZ to fluctuate between 90 and 700, if the DOW moves up and down a few thousand points (an estimate of approximately 5000 points), POSSIBLY any where between 10k and 20k, or even possibly between 11k and 16k+
This is GUESS WORK obtained by observing old google charts.

Devin
Devin
November 23, 2018 10:14 AM

James, do you think SPX is going to head back up to around 2850 or higher before the 891 point drop? This week has been puzzling, because I thought the stock market was going to rally, but it’s been red all week in the markets.

Aru
Aru
November 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Amen, in Jesus name I received it.

Xavier
Xavier
November 23, 2018 2:36 PM
Here is a word from Victoria Ang 11/23/18 WORD FROM THE LORD: My child , TELL THEM…. Tell them that the distractions of this world are causing them to drift further and further away from me and my word!!They do not seek refuge in me, but in the ways of the world. Darkness surrounds them yet they are too blind to see my light!! My heart grieves for the ways and means in which many turn. For it is NOT MY PLAN, yet they seek me NOT!!They have silenced their ears to my calls. They have slammed the door shut when I come to their door. Many THINK they follow me, but are not mine. They follow the deceptions placed in front of them following a quick fix. But it is lies from the evil one. Tell them…. REPENT…. REPENT…. REPENT…. Because without TRUE repentance can they enter into my Kingdom!! My desire is for my children to residue with me eternally. But their hearts MUST be towards me , seeking me. My light shines brightly for the lost to see. To guide them to a place of safety and refuge. Yet they go the opposite direction towards the darkness. Children walk towards the LIGHT I SHINE!! For my arms of safety await you. I WILL SHELTER AND PROTECT YOU!! I will give you refuge from the storms. Time waits for no man. The clock continues to tic down to the final hour. Like a time bomb ready to blow up those around. Remain silent to hear it!!The warning bells are going off. The fuse has been ignited. HEAR MY SHOUTS OF WARNING to keep you protected. Can you not feel the love and my intent to keep you from harm children???Seek me!!! For it is my TRUE LOVE for… Read more »
JOY
JOY
November 22, 2018 3:37 AM

Lana, Love your words and your heart…thank you for serving and loving God and obeying

Sapphire
Sapphire
November 22, 2018 2:43 PM

I love her heart too! Thank you for sharing this Joy. I just sat down to share the exact link and was happy to see you already did. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sapphire
Sapphire
November 22, 2018 4:37 PM

Lana, my favorite part is where you say “Stay close to His heart, leaning on His chest. Lord, what is your heart beating? What is it that you are saying?”
This is exactly where we all need to be. Thank you for sharing with us all.

JOY
JOY
November 23, 2018 7:16 PM

That encourages me Sapphire, that I am hearing correctly. I only go as led . Today I was led to a funeral and it was in Russian. A very young(28) ladies life came to an end , but as I was there I chatted with many young people on fire for the kingdom. I knew her as one , who like me, battles to find answers to sickness. I am enjoying the teaching by Robert Henderson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCCBaBE3eo, I have much to learn on this topic. I pray we find the keys to open our doors to victory and opportunity to encourage others . Next I have to learn to raise the dead…this seems to keep repeating around me
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGeS4NsvB0U, I hope I get my sword(spirit led word) sharpened so I can rightly divide the lies from the kingdom and see the kingdom manifest. We are in the season of promises manifesting…..many have broken hearts that have held them bound and there are few who are trying to bring up the topic…..http://www.net-burst.net/counselor-therapist/find-speak-alter.htm

Joel