The Lord is About to Send To and Through His Servants a Message of Repentance

You’ll seldom ever see me post that I have heard from the Lord. This post is different because I have. I understand the gravity of that statement.

I’ve had this STRONG sense over the the last few days that the Lord is about to send to and through His servants a message of Repentance, first to the church and then to the lost world.

NOT ALL churches and Pastors will reject that message, but MOST will and those who deliver the message will NOT be welcomed by the vast majority of American pulpits.

These servants will burn with the fire of the Living God in their hearts and they will not succumb to church politics or pressures from politically correct pastors. Many of these fire-branded MEN AND WOMEN will circumvent the “church as normal” to deliver this message and they WILL NOT be stopped! They will not be popular or wealthy, but they will be powerful, not of their own strength either, but it will be the undeniable power of God.

The Gospel will go forth with great power and influence and will be confirmed as it was in the Book of Acts, with signs, wonders and mighty miracles. The people of the church will then have to decide if they are going to remain as part of a dry, dead social club atmosphere, or are they going to seek the face of God and impact and change their world and the generation they were destined to influence.

We often speak of the “Coming Judgment” and it is coming indeed, but we often leave out the part that “Judgment MUST begin at the “House of God” (1 Peter 4:17)

Already, many reading this message will bristle at how brazen it seems, but I assure you this message has been birthed through much pain and personal tears.

After the Spirit of the Lord has dealt with His church, then He indeed will bring judgment to the world, and even that will not come without a cry of warning from the faithful and fearful tongue of the Watchman!

Soon, very soon, the words of Joshua ringing out, “CHOOSE you this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord!” will have far greater meaning than most ever imagined!!

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Sujit Thomas
February 18, 2017 11:58 am

During my quiet time today, I received a revelation about repentance that I’m not sure I’ve heard before. I hope you will find it as profound as I have.

My promises are meant to be blessings for obedience. Disobedience is an open door for the enemy to do what he does best: kill, steal, and destroy. Is there any point in me blessing anyone in disobedience only for the enemy to kill, steal, and destroy? That is why I encourage those in disobedience to repent first. Repentance closes the open door to the enemy, and then I can send forth my blessings, which he cannot kill, steal, or destroy.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
February 18, 2017 5:18 pm

That is right on Sujit, How can God bless people that won’t forgive? How can God give blesings to stingy people? People wonder why they don’t receive. Its because they don’t give. and I am not only talking about money. I am talking about taking time to lend an ear to the hurting. I am talking about taking time to pray with some one in need. I know when we give our time to God he meets all our needs. Bless His Name foreever more.

Rosemary
February 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Thank you Sujit. Two things came to mind: the prodigal son repenting only after all was lost and James 4:3 “When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.” It makes sense about what you received.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 21, 2017 10:29 am

Scripture tells us that God rewards those that diligently seek and pursue him. The desire to pursue God first and foremost requires repentance as step number one and then continues as layer after layer of mindsets and strongholds and the impact of our sin is cleansed and removed much like the peeling of an onion.

Marilee Alm
February 19, 2017 2:23 pm

WOW

deb walker
deb walker
February 18, 2017 8:22 am

I have been hearing the same word for many months now. I recently told my twin sister who has lived a gay lifestyle for the past 35 years that the way I see her she is going to end up in hell and that she needed to repent. (not the first time ) Well my Christian friends pretty much told me that I should just win her to Christ by loving her. HELLO ! I the way I see it I am loving her by trying to pull her out of the pit of hell and making it plain and simple REPENT….Jesus is coming. God Bless all the watchmen I pray God will give us more boldness in these last days

Phil V.
February 19, 2017 1:33 pm

And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh. ~Jude 1:22-23

You’re dead on with your sister.

Marilee Alm
February 19, 2017 2:14 pm

The deliverance video I shared under Lana’s last message (GENERAL DELIVERANCE PRAYER-this is the youtube title) Has at the very end a mention of a false identity spirit. We are made in the image of Christ and He wants us to follow His example and rules. The Bible was clearly written before any of us chose the way we should live.

Pray over her and anyone else who really does not see themselves as a child of God, they have a false identity, an actual spirit sent from the pit to lie to them. Wow the Lord just gave me that last sentence as a revelation right now. Thank-you Lord!!! Blessings Deb

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
February 18, 2017 10:08 am

Right on Marty; God has spoken to many times over the years about Judgement starting at the house of God. How can we ever see revival if it don’t start with God’s people? God wants to bless His people and be their Sheperd, but most do not want to follow Him. But I do know that God is raising up an army in these last days. Men and women, boys and girls. that are so full of the Holy Spirit that gates of hell will not prevail against them. All winter I have been burning with the message of repentance. I have been encouraging people at the church we go to every Sunday this winter, that God has something much better for them and all I get is ahhh, or ohhh or zzzzzz. Last Sunday was my last time to attend that church, I can’t take it any more. I have to hit the hiways and byways with the message that the Holy Spirit put on my heart, I feel so alone at times but God has confirmed that He is building His Army and He is going to unleash a power that will that will shake the world in these last days. Bless you brother.

Paul Benson
February 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi Dave;
You may find this recent article of mine relevant to your present situation.

Blessings upon your journey out of the realm of the slumbering saints! It does a times get very lonely and even perplexing. A very wise old Brother in Christ once told me years ago that: ‘the center of God’s will for your life may be at times the most perplexing place you have ever been!’ So very many times those words have rang true to my experience. We truly must walk by faith.

Much grace to you brother;
Paul Benson

Marty Breeden
February 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Contact me on Facebook brother we should talk…look for Marty Breeden Steinberger…great word and amen!!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 18, 2017 8:02 am

Old fashioned, Hell is real repentance is all I have been focused on lately. This is exactly what the church needs Marty, uncompromised, can’t be bought off preachers.

Terri
Terri
February 18, 2017 7:29 am

I believe you are right on, Bro.Marty.
How can anyone look at the condition of the world and the church and not know that judgement is coming. And it is the grace God – we need judgment – how else will some people wake up. I don’t look forward to God’s judgement but I love the fruit of repentance it produces. I prefer God’s judgement over God’s wrath.

Sonia
Sonia
February 18, 2017 7:55 am

Marty, what a great word ! I fully agree !!
And you will be one of these mighty men that will go out and preach the message of repentance withe fire in your heart and with miracles and signs following…
God bless !

Steve
Steve
February 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Thanks Marty. A very encouraging word for those of us pastors within denominations that are quickly becoming apostate.

I have felt such a strong, similar burden in the last few years. It heartens me to hear others, like yourself, cheer us on.

God bless you.

Laurent
Laurent
February 20, 2017 6:00 am

In recent weeks, a tsunami of revelations about the widespread corruption of our rulers has shaken our country (Belgium), as is also the case in France. For a number of years now, many of the scandals have been revealed, notably in the Catholic Church (which is a major majority in Belgium). Now, if the judgment of God visibly begins today in the political sphere, I think that the judgment of the House of God is perhaps more advanced than we can think.
Laurent (Belgium).

February 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Thanks for the update on Belgium Laurent. It is amazing to see what God is doing throughout the world today.

Donna
Donna
February 19, 2017 12:47 am

For several years now the word of the Lord to me has been clear- Repentance, over and over. Prayer- serious prayer, not like the church has ever done before. Hundreds and thousands gathering to pray in the church not tens and twenties. And judgement- starting in the house. Each time I hear a train whistle the Lord reminds me that that is the call to remind us and warn us that we, His prophets, need to stop being afraid, obey, rise up and warn the people. We are the mouthpiece and the word is to blow the whistle, sound the alarm and tell the people to move and prepare because the train truly is coming, faster than anyone thinks.

Bob Foisel
February 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Marty,
This is indeed a word, for this day, and last December the Lord gave me a dream in which I was told to expand, I have taken the word to the Pastors and I feel next we’ll be the peoples that the pastors would not tell. I encourage everyone called to this ministry to get started. Bless you, Brother Marty.

Marty Breeden
February 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Amen Bob and Lord bless you!!!!!