The LORD Will Not Relent From The Judgment He Has Promised

tornado_city

On the morning of May 31, 2016, I dreamed my wife and I were driving on a highway that had two lanes in each direction separated by a median.  It was cloudy, but my eyes were drawn to a patch of absolute blackness amid the gray.  Then I realized it was a tornado.  A huge, massive, twisting black tornado that suddenly dominated the whole sky.  I thought about driving into the median and doing a 180 degree turn, but I knew no matter where I turned, the storm was coming!

I awoke, knowing this was a message from the LORD.  I prayed for understanding.  The Holy Spirit revealed this dream is for our nation, the United States of America, letting us know it is now too late to do a 180.  It doesn’t matter what direction we head; destruction is headed our way.  We can’t escape it.

“I WILL NOT RELENT,” the LORD spoke to me as I lay in bed.  The Holy Spirit directed me to look in the Book of Ezekiel.

In chapter 24, Ezekiel was told to mark the day; when Babylon laid siege to Jerusalem.  At the time, Ezekiel wasn’t in Jerusalem but in Chaldean captivity.  Previously, God had given them this warning to repent:

“Repent and turn from your transgressions, lest iniquity be your ruin.  Cast away from you all of the transgressions you have committed, and make yourselves a new heart and spirit!  Why will you die, O house of Israel?  For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the LORD God, so turn and live.” (Ezekiel 18:30-32)

Yet on this day to be marked, God spoke with a different message:

“On account of your unclean lewdness, because I would have cleansed you and you were not cleansed from your uncleanness, you shall not be cleansed anymore till I have satisfied my fury upon you.  I am the LORD; I have spoken.  It shall come to pass.  I will do it.  I will not go back.  I will not spare; I will not relent; according to your ways and your deeds you will be judged,” declares the LORD God. (Ezekiel 24:13-14)

From my other dreams and visions, I’ve seen the disaster that awaits America if we don’t repent. Our great cities will burn.  I had hoped and prayed a great revival would sweep through our land, and we would turn from our wicked ways and return to God.  Only now, the terrible black storm is about to hit us.  It is too late.  The LORD will not relent from the judgment He has promised because we have not repented.  We shall reap what we have sown.

David Doughty

Author: David Doughty

David Doughty is an attorney and former Assistant District Attorney from Rayville, Louisiana. He has written five books published by Joy Publishing. The LORD has given him revelations to help prepare the way for the return of Jesus Christ. He believes he is a Watchman to give warning to our people. His website is DavidpDoughty.com

benton collins
benton collins
May 31, 2016 6:48 PM
First of all, I am not a Prophet. I consider myself to be a Watchman on the Wall- a Sentinel. You might not like hearing this but if the U.S. votes for this partitioning of the land of Israel, the Lord will split the country into two halves. I have known for more than three years. The country will be rendered into two parts just as Israel was split into the Northern and Southern Kingdoms. I do not know if this is a physical split (as caused by a massive earthquake or a volcanic eruption which makes the land uninhabitable or it is a sociopolitical split. The Leaders in the Administration do not know God as Pharoah did not know God in the Book of Exodus. Pharoah did not listen to Moses to let my people go and the House of Pharoah fell. Egypt was never the same. Cleopatra had aspirations of bringing Egypt back to power when she tried to have a political alliance with first Julius Caesar and the Mark Anthony, but that all ended with an asp bite in 50 B.C. Geroge Bush had the Peace for Land Deal signed on the 9th of Av (bad events happen on the 9th of Av to the Jews) but Ariel Sharon after it was signed had a massive stroke and remained in a coma until he died recently. Hurricane Katrina lingered off the Louisiana coast and had landfall on the 9th of Av. This was the glaring blemish for George Bush and he could not recover from it. The Gaza strip which was the original land of the Philistines was given back to the Palestinians in order to have peace. The Gaza Strip has become a staging ground for Hezbollah attacks. Israel is making overtures for a peace deal… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 31, 2016 3:48 PM

Amen, David! Thank you for sharing this. This past week and early in the weekend, I was praying and doing some research and was led to read Ezekiel 9 and Amos 3. I also found quite a bit of info on my own regarding the events of this month and how they relate to the Jewish and occultic calendars. Too much to mention here. But I will say two things pertaining to June: 1) there are many prophetic voices talking about June (as many of you know) and for good reason. It’s PACKED with meetings, decisions and events. Especially in the first 3 weeks. 2) the thing that has me MOST concerned about June is, “the concluding of the counting of the omer” during Shavout from June 10th – 12th. At first, I didn’t know what that meant. But then I realized, the U.N. meeting to divide Israel will be on June 6th. A few days later is the Jewish holiday of Shavout. Ramadan also starts on June 5th. There is a prophecy from Leslie Johnson, that stares, “omer ushers in palestinian state.” Could it be that the US votes to divide Israel on June 6th and then sometime soon before, after, or during Shavout, God splits America? I recommend you listen to the last 2 broadcasts at http://www.prophecyclub.com and come to your own conclusions. We may very well be just DAYS or weeks away from MASSIVE judgment!

Dawnette
Dawnette
May 31, 2016 7:14 PM
Thank you David and Ken for sharing. My heart grieves. And laments. Since September I’ve been having various dreams and writing them down. Back in April I had a dream and at the End of the Dream I saw CLEAR AS DAY, up towards the sky, the date 6/11. Just like that! I Know it means something. I’ve been praying and asking Abba to reveal to me what it means, if anything. However, there was no year. Here’s the Full Dream for anyone interested. There was a bride that was about to be married. However she was not pleased initially about getting married because she had been married a few times before. Until she saw the groom. Then her heart completely desired to marry him. She was wearing a beautiful satin white dress. The groom was very handsome and almost ready for his bride. She went to give them a kiss and he told her no. He said it’s not time yet, but soon. The bride however was not ready. The wedding wasn’t ready. The wedding planners said that the guests still had a few more games to play. She gathered up her dress so she could walk up a small hill. She then noticed that she was wearing red suede boots. She was very excited about her red suede boots. However when she looked down at her dress she saw there was a horrible old yellow tinted stain all over the center part of her dress. The bride was devastated. She was extremely distraught and very emotional. She was seeking every way she could to clean the stain out of her dress so that she could continue with the wedding. Then up in the sky before the dream ended I saw clear as day the numbers 6/11. And then… Read more »
B, Raggie
B, Raggie
June 1, 2016 9:01 AM

Dawnette thanks for sharing. I don’t know anything about the date but I really believe your dream and message is very pertinent to this present time. The groom will be coming for the bride very soon and those who are not ready or have stained wedding garments will be left behind. It is as simple as that.
Blessings to all at Z3.

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
June 1, 2016 1:05 AM

Wow. Thanks Dawnette for sharing. Amen. True faith can’t be separated from obedience to God’s will. Amen.

Cali
Cali
May 31, 2016 6:09 PM

Yes lots going on, I know what they are trying to do, UN..,however, I do Not see Jerusalem devided, I do not see PM Netanyahu letting that happen, God told him, do not give away My land, he did the first time and learned his lesson, he is standing strong now, as you may know he just stated boldly “Israel will Never give up Golan Heighs”.
He said before boldly as well “Jerusalem shall never again be divided”.
Israel<3<3<3

That said, judgment upon America can be for the way it has treated Israel alone, stabing it in the back with the Iran deal and constantly trying to divide Jerusalem under this administration.
That and no repentence screems Judgment

ilie iulian
ilie iulian
June 1, 2016 4:02 AM

Hi Cali
They will divide the land of Israel because of what God has said in Joel that”because you have divided my land i will divide yours”
And look and search how many prophecies are telling us that USA will be splitt in half because of this ..just pray about this,and God bless you brother

Cali
Cali
June 2, 2016 12:32 PM

Unless UN forces , which it looks like that is what they are trying to do with US backing it , I so don’t want to see that

Rebecca
Rebecca
June 26, 2016 10:24 AM

UN will force when Obama is its President!!

Cali
Cali
June 1, 2016 10:31 PM

Hi ilie, i know , but also they have already devided it, Judea and gaza, west bank ,all belongs to Israel. I was talking about Jerusalem, I really don’t want it devided again, ever 🙁
I know a peace agreement will allow the temple to be built, i just don’t want Jerusalem devided, i don’t see the PM allowing it, i don’t know how it will all go down, i know they will flee to Petra when that time comes

Robert Adolph
June 1, 2016 10:09 AM

ilie, YES, and there are two other scripture that give the same warning, Dan.11:39; Zeph. 2:4.

Sandra
Sandra
May 31, 2016 4:38 PM

I’ve seen a few videos saying that occultists will be performing lots of rituals on the June 6th because the date is 06-06-16. Who knows but something to pray against regardless…

Joel Carter
Joel Carter
May 31, 2016 6:16 PM

I have dream of the Golden State Bridge of San Francisco shake very hard and then collapse into the sea. Within a few years ago, I have dreamed about the New Madrid Fault split into two by the mighty earthquake. Guys and gals, do you have an feeling that the judgement on the West Coast and New Madrid is near?

Rachel Baxter
May 31, 2016 8:55 PM

Joel – I’ve seen two things related to San Francisco. One was on Nov. 26th, 2015: king up, I saw a picture of a notebook. It had the word “Earthquake” written on the top and under it the word “Aftershock”. I asked the Lord – who was this warning for? I heard “San Francisco”.

A bit later as I laid in my bed and was starting to go back to sleep, I saw a picture of my family getting out of our car in a Lowes parking lot. We were starting to walk towards the store when a big crack began to open up at the far end of the lot and spread towards us.

I laid in bed longer and then saw a picture of a close friend sitting across from me in a restaurant. She said to me “It is time for us to listen. We must hear every word the Lord has for us in this hour.”

The other happened sometime later when I had a closer vision of the Golden Gate Bridge. I was looking at it from the city view towards the less populated side. I saw that there was an explosion under one end that would cause the bridge to collapse.

Jeff Byerly
May 31, 2016 4:21 PM
I totally agree , its too late! Here is a word the Lord gave me not too long ago. 5-15-16 Woe! Woe! Woe ! to you America! Who has bewitched you and put a spell on you? This country is getting darker and darker and darker now. Do you even notice the evil that your leader is perpetrating behind the scenes? Do you not see that evil is called good and good is indeed called evil? His true identity will now be revealed! Destruction comes when you least expect it, Babylon will be destroyed in one hour! Choose you this day who you will serve! There is no political solution to the spiritual problem that you have. No return to greatness will occur , for repentance has not taken place. Have I not given America enough time? All evil is being revealed as the light of My glory is being revealed. Do not be deceived! The events that are coming will happen faster and faster and faster and with more intensity until I return and establish My throne in Jerusalem. Do not allow yourself be lulled back to sleep by the Satanic lullabye. Satan does not come as a big scary monster most times. He comes as your best friend or an angel of light. His aim is to trick and deceive you . He wants you to end up in hell just like himself. He will offer a plan that seems so good that , My very elect could be deceived if it were possible. No one will end up in heaven by accident , but most go to hell that way. The road to hell is wide and paved with good intentions. Most are shocked when arrive there because they think that they are “good”. That is NOT… Read more »
Yael
Yael
June 4, 2016 9:05 AM
Re: “satanic lullabye”, many years ago (decades) I dreamt of satan sitting in the sanctuary playing a violin. His hair flowed in golden strands becoming the strings across the body and neck of the instrument. They flowed off the end of it up to a great rosette window forming intricate and beautiful filigree. They also flowed out to the garment of the woman in my dream. She had been in an upper room, and when she heard the music, she came downstairs. She was wearing a simple white chemise gown, and there were flames over her head, arms and shoulders. By the time she reached the bottom, the flames were gone, she was dressed in black velvet, and now the golden strands were enveloping her garment in intricate embroidery. It was like dancing, Disney animation… until it all stopped, and everywhere the golden filaments turned a chalky, dull gray, and they did so with a ‘clang’. It sounded like a prison door closing. More dreams, more research – long story short: the violin is a metaphor for man. Each has a body, back, neck, and voice – and when well-made and well-played, a violin is said to have ‘voices’. Those same rosette windows common today were also commonly placed over the entrances to Babylonian temples. The anointed church came out of the secret place to be enshrouded in a dark mantle, extinguishing her zeal and power. Babylonian garments were elaborately embroidered, which is probably why Achan coveted it. “Satanic lullabye” is so apt. He has been substituting his religious, secular ‘artistry’ for worship. What the Holy Spirit gives us is not to be bought and sold in the marketplace. It’s not to be copyrighted. Such ‘worship’ enthrones the wrong god. This is how he gained entrance to and maintains a… Read more »
Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
May 31, 2016 5:16 PM

I’m getting a similar message David. 5-30-2016 I dreamed it was summer-like weather and there was an earthquake then I dreamed it was winter and there was another earthquake. It may have been just a normal dream but I made a note of it because I’ve never dreamed about earthquakes in my life before.

Christina January
May 31, 2016 9:26 PM

David, thank you for sharing this dream and message. Interestingly, I’ve been reading in Ezekiel and the Scriptures you have here. This is confirmation of what the Lord has been revealing to me. On May 27th, I received a message by the instruction of the Holy Spirit and while writing at one point, I began to feel a deep sense of pain within my heart and began crying. This is the first time I’ve ever felt such a deep sadness and cried while being led in the Spirit to write.

The Lord asks, “Why? Why have you turned against Me? It hurts Me what I’m about to do, America. But I cannot strive with you any longer America. Come to Me you who are with Me and not against Me. I will save you from the fowler’s snare. I will uphold you with My Righteous right hand. I the Lord Your God will comfort you. Mourn for what I am about to do.”

Let us each individually have a repentant heart, cleave to our Father, abide in the shadow of Almighty God and seek Him with our whole heart. God Bless

Psalm 91

Job 11:13-15: Yet if you devote your heart to him and stretch out your hands to him, if you put away the sin that is in your hand and allow no evil to dwell in your tent, then, free of fault, you will lift up your face; you will stand firm and without fear.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
June 1, 2016 12:35 AM

David – thank you for this message. Yes, judgment is coming and the Holy Spirit continues to impress upon me to intercede in prayer for California. Before certain past disasters have struck, I will be given what I call supernatural grief similar to what Christina January describes in her message. Today, the level of grief I was experiencing was so heavy that it was difficult to walk. I almost felt like I was suffocating in grief. I really don’t have adequate words to describe what I was feeling from the Holy Spirit. What is coming is very bad. Lord have mercy!
I am thankful for the community on this website because so few understand the present times and the devastation coming upon our nation and around the world.

Robert Adolph
June 1, 2016 11:59 AM

The only reason I persist in telling the pre-trib rapture timeline is because my heart goes out to all those facing the tribulation who have no time or money to move to the Ozarks or out of the country, or to by food and supplies for what they think is coming upon them like a monster storm of terror and destruction. I am positive that we will escape all these things that shall come to pass as Jesus said at the end of the Olivet Discourse, Luke 21:36. I’m not interested in winning an argument (which would be the sin of pride, self-righteousness, the flesh and death), but only out of love for all the brothers and sisters who realize how horrible things will soon get. Generally speaking, the voices of Perry Stone, Chuck Missler and Dake should be respectively considered. If our grid experiences a cyber attack, or our country experiences an EMP or nuclear attack people will be starving in three days and gangs will be killing for food. People will be walking from every city to escape the horrors with babies, toddlers, gran parents and their valuables in hand. Think about how God delivered the Jews out of Egypt, Noah’s family from the flood,Abraham and family from Sodom. The rapture was designed by our loving God to save His beautiful bride who He loves so much He hung on the cross to save. It is the anomaly of anomalies and serves a very important purpose, not to do a great u-turn in the sky. The idea of the rapture, even now, gives us peace and our Jesus is the Prince of Peace. GB

Purnell Brewer
Purnell Brewer
June 1, 2016 12:44 PM

Hi Robert,

None here should be looking to argue as we are all members of the Z3 family and the body of Christ regardless of our theological positions on the rapture. We are called to correct what we believe based on scriptural study to be false doctrine. At the end of the day if you have a civil discussion with someone over their position and if they stick to their position and you stick to yours, so be it. We are all called to take such matters to the Lord in prayer and let Him reveal the truth to us. I believe that if you want to know the truth badly enough, God will certainly show you. Regardless, your comments are valued and most here would agree that it is certainly wise to make physical preparations as you have done.

I agree with the possible events that you present and expect to see the same. The only thing I feel the need to comment on is that even if your rapture position is correct (as of course I disagree but for the sake of discussion), we should not look to it as our means of deliverance. God can deliver us no matter where we are and in what shape we are in. If a nuclear bomb was to drop right on top of our heads and God said to stand there and He would protect us, we should have the faith to believe Him. We are to do as He commands us and trust Him completely for the rest. God could certainly deliver us in a rapture but He does not need the rapture to do so.

God bless you brother…always a pleasure.

Robert Adolph
June 1, 2016 3:09 PM

Purnell, I appreciate your kind response. Yes, God can deliver us a thousand ways but He used Paul to reveal the mystery of the rapture to His bride in His timing. A marvelous expectation for those who have ears to hear. This was standard doctrine three decades ago among the Bible reading evangelicals. Not many read books any more.

Paul Benson
June 1, 2016 6:56 PM

Robert Adolph;
You have made a typical pre-trib false statement in claiming Lot and his experience of leaving Sodom as a type of the rapture / escape. The story of Lot is actually one of the strongest rebukes of the pre-trib theory found in the Bible!

Also, another thought here: It always amazes me to see people put forth the notion that if Jesus let his Bride go through the tribulation it would be spousal abuse! Dispensational theology (which is the foundation for pre-trib theory) teaches that God has TWO BRIDES! The Church for Jesus, and the Jewish nation for the Father (I reject this notion). If letting his Bride go through it would make Jesus a wife beater, what does that statement say about the Father? You strike me as someone well studied, How does the error of this facet of pre-trib teaching escape you?

In Jesus Christ;
Paul

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 1, 2016 2:50 PM

That’s is why we prepare now while there is still time. That is why we stock up on what we can and try to be financially responsible. It’s not easy, but we’ve been warned since Dumitru Duduman came to this country in 1980. Even earlier with David Wilkerson’s prophecies which pretty much got him ex-communicated. I realize most Christians (including myself) didn’t realize tge extreme danger we are in until last summer or even later. But we have ALL been warned and MOST of us have tried to warn others. We will have to endure the tribulation period. Many of us will be martyred, others will be detained in FEMA camps and the very fortunate ones will still be alive and see Jesus when He returns, (probably children and people who are in their teens or early 20’s). Bottom line is, we ALL know judgment is here, do we are all accountable and must prepare the best we can for ourselves, our families and to help others.

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
June 1, 2016 1:18 AM

Since the beginning of these year, I had been deceive by thinking that every prayer can totally or at least hold back the judgement of God. I suddenly very positive thinking, fill with hope. But until April 2016 I had a dream that I saw a big spider in my bedroom then I cut off its leg and it turn into grey centipede. I then throw it into toilet bowl and flush it away. The Lord impress me that there are poison (represent centipede) deception (represent spider) in my biblical understanding (GREY area) (represent grey color of centipede). YES, bible say judgement can be negate if the people repent. But if we already pass the boundary (ex: approval of homo marriage), then judgement will fall. Without mass repentance from the government unto the civilian just like Nineveh, judgement of God cannot be stopped. Even the outcome is mass repentance, i believe the nation also cannot escape some of the judgement, look at David alone, he repent but God still allow the judgement fall on his whole family. Last few days, God impress me Jeremiah 33 and I found out the part that wrote those appoint to be slaughter will be slaughter….I believe God already appoint all the end of the things already, noboday can change the event that soon to come. God bless.

Savage
Savage
May 31, 2016 7:26 PM

Is it time to flee Babylon?

Mike M
Mike M
May 31, 2016 7:48 PM

Yes it is time. Past time actually depending on how much He would have you flee. As a family we have pulled the plug on as much contact with the Babylonian system as possible…personal banking (business banking is another matter!), big agriculture/GMO food, immunizations, TV, news propaganda, entertainment, etc… However, the past few days my wife and I have been discussing possible physical relocation out of the country. This is serious stuff, Savage, and something you need to take to prayer as to how far He would have you flee. May God bless you and direct you according to His will.