The Lord is about to release another great awakening for His people.

This morning as I spent time with the Lord, I asked the Lord if there was a word for His people today. I was given several short visions.

First, I saw a small square house in the mountains. There was lots of snow on the ground, but very little on the top of the house. Smoke was rising from the fireplace and the whole scene was so peaceful. I felt the deep shalom of the Lord on this Shabbat. I asked for wisdom to understand. This entire vision had to do with the Lord’s provision for His people in this season. It was as if a covering was over the house to keep it from accumulating too much snow which would endanger the roof. Psalm 121 came into my spirit. I recommend you meditate on the entire psalm. This part was very strong: “I will lift up my eyes to the hills—from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.”

My attention was suddenly drawn to the distant horizon. The Lord was standing next to me and I heard Him decree: “Gathering shadows are moving this way!”

There was a sense of foreboding about this decree, but at the same time I continued to feel His Shalom Glory all around me. Then I understood that the gathering shadows are coming to the people who do not belong to the Lord in this season. I felt a strong and urgent call for the Lord’s people to reach out to the lost and bring them into the loving protection of the Lord.

I began to see great spiritual warfare around the world and knew that most people do not know how to deal with it. I heard the Lord saying, “The secret sins of many more people will be exposed in this season of gathering shadows. Many more will fall from their positions of authority and respect. This will be especially strong for people with great pride.”

Remember: “Pride goes before a fall.” Consider this: “A man’s pride will bring him low, but the humble in spirit will retain honor.” (Proverbs 29:23)

The vision shifted again and I was looking at a Christmas tree fully decorated for the season. To my surprise, something began to move under the tree skirt. As I watched, a baby crawled out backward from the tree skirt. This was very strange and I prayed for wisdom. The Lord is about to release another great awakening for His people. A powerful move of the Spirit will come as a surprise to those who see it and it will open up a powerful new move of faith in Yeshua ha Messiach. It will be unexpected and unusual, therefore many will miss it.

I don’t want to miss out on any move of the Lord. I place a claim on the promise of Yeshua: “But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.” (Matthew 13:16-17)

I am praying for great spiritual discernment for you and for me that we will quickly see and get into agreement with every authentic move of the Lord. Amen?

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 19, 2017 3:49 AM

Amen.Thank you!
Last night as I was on my prayer walk.
I was looking up at the dark sky and the stars — and I sensed in my spirit to pray for God to give us, the remnant, eyes and ears and a heart to know how to respond in spiritual warfare in this new season.I felt so ignorant and powerless as I see the enemy taking over our world;and asked the Lord to forgive me,us,for not fighting to retain what we had been given.
I sensed a fresh power is coming upon true believers from His Holy storehouse,a power to know how to fight the unseen powers and strongholds with tentacles far reaching.
I also asked the Lord to strategically place us where we should be;and to break our old rigid mind sets that we are stuck in.
I also remembered how I so wished churches would have more real prayer vigils like we used to have 30 years ago.Then we would be more united as the Holy Spirit would visit us and knit our hearts together.
I felt frustration and sadness that the focus of most churches today is not prayer fellowship, house fellowship, or sitting and sharing a meal in a home.
But buildings,your best attire, maybe a table of food after the service .
Where one can smile and say politely and hollowly “Hi,how are you.”
I have decided to stop going to church, as I would not want to bring another unsaved soul I know to these cold,cold, places.
However,I am seeking out prayer meetings.

Seems lots of solitary warriors are having the prayer meetings alone with Jesus.

Paul
Paul
November 19, 2017 11:02 AM

Thank you for sharing. You spoke my heart out. I am in the Northeast and so longing for the yesteryears prayer and fellowship
Be blessed
Paul

Marilee Alm
November 19, 2017 7:29 AM

HI Carrie, You would love Damon’s sermon I listened to yesterday..He explained trusting God recklessly and not relying on our common sense…
Damon Thompson–Aubrey, TX (2017)

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 19, 2017 6:29 PM

Thank you Marilee -this man of God was exactly what I was in need of today -this BROKE me in every way my hard shell was taking over again -I could FEEL spiritual sleep overtaking me and was crying out for a line of FIRE -this was IT!!! Thank you !!!

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 19, 2017 1:35 PM

Hi Marilee Aim, thank you! I will watch Damon’s sermon.
Trusting God recklessly and not relying on common sense (<< human "very" limited opinion).

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 19, 2017 7:15 PM

Wow! Marilee Alm, again, thank you for posting the Damon Thompson Utube link.What a blessing he is!

sherry
sherry
November 20, 2017 6:15 AM

My husband and I left the organized church in 2014 and now attend a small spirit filled Chapel at a Christian drug rehab. There is more life there than the dead, dry performances we attended all those years. We are not young either, but in our late 60’S.

Sue C
Sue C
November 19, 2017 11:37 PM

Carrie, my comment below regarding spiritual warfare links was intended for you.

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 20, 2017 5:53 AM

Thank you Sue C 🙂 I love Steve Quayle, will read both websites later today.
God bless you. 🙂

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
November 21, 2017 12:22 PM

I was attracted to your statement of ‘last night on my prayer walk…looking up at the stars…’ … When I quit going to church buildings to worship also and spend most of my worship time walking around praising and thanking Him as I look at the trees and sky and His wonders of the earth He created for us to enjoy. I now see a different paradigm of living life on earth coming. The old ways of mammon and economic growth have been exploited to their fullest and as it implodes, many of those who were awakened and are being awakened now are seeking the new paradigm. It is here now bu t when will that critical mass of believers be able to bring it forth into manifestation for all the rest of us to see it is the real question.
If any of you have not seen ‘ What The Bleep Do We Know?’, I recommend watching it…or, revisiting it. The time is coming and now is, for those who worship Him to worship in spirit AND In Truth. The truth is out there and that movie is one of those keys to unlock the door of our understanding.
If you are familiar with THE MATRIX and understood the science behind that, WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW, will open the eyes of your understanding even greater so that what was in the shadows comes forth into the fullness of the light of the day!
Thank you, Carrie and blessings in abundance be poured out upon you so that you will have no room to contain it all!!!

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 21, 2017 7:01 PM

Thank you Thomas Nodoubt for your comments and your prayer for me. 🙂
I was told about the dvd ‘What The Bleep Do We Know’ about 7 years ago,not sure if I watched it or not,I need to check it out.
God bless you and guide you in all your ways,may he overflow your heart with his everlasting love and care for you Thomas.

Carol
Carol
November 19, 2017 10:22 AM

Pastor Durham, Thank you for this wonderful Word from Yeshua! I, too, have felt very strongly that the secret things are being shouted from the housetops. PRIDE stands for Please Remember I Destroy Everything! This is what we do when we let pride come in to our lives. We are nothing without Yeshua!

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
November 19, 2017 4:41 AM

Amen. Your Perfect Will be done, my Heavenly Father. Love, Jay

Stacey
Stacey
November 19, 2017 9:25 AM

Amen and Amen

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
November 26, 2017 4:47 PM

I have also had several dreams with events transpiring with SNOW on the ground. It is a later winter here in Montana and it has not been cold enough to snow in the cities yet. I believe sometime starting in a few weeks we will be in that window of these dreams.

November 26, 2017 5:23 PM

What kind of events?

Kathleen Nelson
November 20, 2017 11:34 AM

I had a dream last night of a hail storm
It was thick darkness in places
When I looked closer and picked one up that was about a golf ball size.
It had a milk weed in it
I looked up milk weed
Found out the butterfly, I think it was the monarch. Would have laid there.the caterpillars would eat and grow strong on this plant part wich is poison to its enemies an not to the caterpillars until …
If you you look it up it could explain more.
I feel the Lord saying nourish on him
Whatever it be
The word
His presence
Etc..
Because when the storm comes you will be protected from the enemy
We will be poison to them
I’m thinking there is more the Lord is going to show me

Kathleen Nelson
November 20, 2017 11:47 AM

Look up creation today
Butterflies blood
Scriptures on this there

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 20, 2017 12:35 AM

Thanks for sharing this Pastor Durham. Why do you suppose there was a fully decorated Christmas tree in the vision? Christmas trees are put up in the majority of Christian homes and are also appearing in many churches these days. Jeremiah 10:2-4 refers to decorated trees and idolatry. What would a baby backing out from under a Christmas tree represent? I find the Lord is very specific, the images that appear in dreams and visions often need to be ‘unpacked’ very carefully to fully understand what He is saying.

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
November 21, 2017 4:55 AM

Jesus was born on a fall feast day (either Feast of Trumpets or Tabernacles). Several hundred years ago in the USA the vast majority of Christians understood that Christmas was a pagan (demonic) celebration. When Jesus comes back no Christians will be celebrating Christmas as His birthday. Several years ago the Lord opened my eyes to this and made it very clear to me that I was not to worship / celebrate Christmas as Jesus’ birthday. I wonder if this is what the vision portrays?

Tex
Tex
November 21, 2017 10:30 PM

I want to learn more. Where did you learn the fall feast day birthdate of Jesus? This is the second place I have heard this from people who genuinely seek Christ. I would truly love to learn more.

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
November 22, 2017 3:23 AM
Hi Tex, I would recommend Mark Biltz, he is one of the best at teaching the Feasts of the Lord. Here is the link to part 1 of 4 youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cCf1K-Bbhw . I think the 3rd and 4th parts deal with the fall feast days. Mark Biltz believes Jesus was born on Feast of Tabernacles, I believe he was born on Feast of Trumpets. I am excited that you want to learn more about this! There are 7 feast days (really a better way to think of these is “appointment dates on God’s prophetic calendar” – don’t think of the feast days as having to do with people getting together to eat). The Feast days are highly prophetic – Jesus fulfilled the spring feast days (Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, and Pentecost) during his first coming, and Jesus will fulfill the remaining three fall feasts (Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Tabernacles) during his second coming. You cannot understand end time prophecy properly without understanding the feasts of the Lord. Although there are seven feast days, the first three all happen within 8 days in the spring, and the last three happen within 3 weeks in the autumn. Pentecost stands alone between the others. During the OT, the requirement was that Israelites had to go to the temple in Jerusalem 3 times per year for the feasts. So sometimes they are referred to as the 3 feasts; Passover/Unleavened Bread, Pentecost, and Tabernacles. The feast days are also highly prophetic of the plan of salvation for each of us individually. Passover is justification (faith in Jesus as the passover lamb whose blood when applied as instructed purchased our redemption from death); Pentecost is the firstfruits/deposit/earnest of the spirit to learn how to hear and obey the Lord (the first Pentecost took place… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 21, 2017 8:26 AM

Mike Jones, sounds like you are thinkin what I’m thinkin.

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
November 22, 2017 3:32 AM

One thought I had is that the baby is under the tree skirt checking out the tree roots, comes to the realization that the roots are pagan/demonic, and backs out, as Christmas does not meet the “in Spirit and in Truth” requirement.

Here is a good article about the Puritans who arrived in America in the 1600s: https://ancestralfindings.com/years-without-christmas-puritans-holiday-colonial-new-england/

There are plenty of good youtube videos that clearly document the pagan origins of Christmas (sun god / baal worship) for those who want to receive the truth.

Blessings to you my sister!

Mike

Sue C
Sue C
November 19, 2017 5:38 PM

This first link was on Steve Quayle’s site today. The second link is Russ Dizdar’s site.

Ambassador
Ambassador
November 19, 2017 1:12 AM

Amen!

Taryn
Taryn
November 20, 2017 5:25 AM

Thank you Pastor James for this word as I am in agreement with your discernment! We are desperate for Truth to be revealed as to who the wolves are in this world (Eph 5:11-14) & for Revival to come to the Church (Rev 3:2-Wake Up!”) I am encouraged for this 16 year battle has been so long & hard to pray for this last Great Awakening!