The Lord Made It Clear Judgment is Coming Because He Has Withdrawn His Hand of Protection

praying_woman

During the past couple of weeks, the Lord has been showing me numerous short visions, which seemed disconnected until this morning.

It all seems related to a vision earlier this week about an invisible hand writing on the wall with something like blue lightning. The writings were in ancient Hebrew and I had to ask the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation for help in understanding. On one wall was written “Mercy” and “Grace.” On the other wall was written “Judgment.” The word judgment was written larger and bolder than mercy or grace.

I was told that we have entered a season of choice. We will receive judgment or grace and mercy in accordance with our choices.

This morning, I was seeing the outcomes for those who have chosen a way which will result in judgment. I saw civil unrest in many cities around the world. It was especially strong in Spain, France, South America, and the USA. In addition to people rioting against one another, I saw the streets being filled with trash and debris. It was getting worse and worse as people lost all regard for one another and the environment. They seemed totally caught up in anger, revenge, and striking out for no apparent reason. The Lord made it clear that judgment is coming because He has withdrawn His hand of protection in many places. This has happened because of the rebellion, idolatry and wickedness of so many people.

As this was happening, a very heavy presence entered the room where I was face down on the floor. I heard and felt a very heavy step as a spiritual presence came down to the lower level in our worship room. I felt no fear except for a deep sense of awe for the Lord. I heard this presence moving toward me and I literally felt the shadow of His presence standing in front of me for a few moments. Then the presence moved to my right side. Each time I saw one of these scenes of judgment something violently shook my right knee. At times it felt like I was being kicked in the knee. I asked for wisdom to understand this.

There is a calling for us to use our God given spiritual authority (symbolized by the right knee) in this season. “I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)

There is a calling for us to build a wall and stand in the gap when judgment comes to those around us. “So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.” (Ezekiel 22:30)

The Lord is shaking some of us to awaken us to our calling. Are you feeling His shaking and awakening? We are not bystanders. We are called to reach the world for the Lord in this season. Trouble and tribulation also bring windows of opportunity to reach out to the lost with hope, grace, mercy and salvation.

The Lord led me to John 16:33, “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Tribulation is already upon us, but we must not get into fear and hide from our purpose and destiny in the Kingdom of God. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)

This is the time for a mighty move of the Lord. This is the time for harvest workers to be in the fields bringing the lost to the Lord. This is the time to be strong and courageous. This is the time to pray for boldness as the disciples did in Acts, Chapter 4. This is the time for “great grace” and “great power” to be at work in the body of Christ so that daily the Lord can add to our numbers those who are being saved. This is the time for the Lord’s army to rise up and enter the conflict as victorious followers of Yeshua ha Messiach.

Remember this: the battle has already been won. It was won on the cross when Yeshua died for the sins of the world. It was won when He rose from the dead as the ultimate victor over death, hell and the grave for every time and every season.

“Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people were strengthened by the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.” (2 Chronicles 32:7-8)

May you also be strengthened in the power and presence of the Lord! May you have the full assurance of the presence and power of the Lord in this time of trouble and tribulation! I pray these things in the mighty name of Yeshua ha Messiach! Amen and Amen!

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 27, 2016 5:28 AM

Pastor Durham,
Wow! What a powerful call to battle! Yes, I feel the call and stand in the gap every morning, and take authority over the enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus, for my family, my neighborhood, schools and places of employment, etc. It’s our responsibility to take the authority given to us by the Lord Himself, and establish the land of Goshen around us!
Thank you for sharing this awesome word.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern
June 27, 2016 9:43 AM

Let me share something, that was given to me by the Holy Spirit, validating this word. Although I was very young when this occurred, and simply know more about it via history and family stories, I heard that this coming time will be reminiscent of the 1960’s unrest. Which was then followed by, “Yet worse.” I’m in complete agreement that this is the literal calm before the storm. This is the culmination of a nation’s rejection of God. I’m going to add one more item that was revealed to me, regarding a massive earthquake in the U.S. When I asked the Holy Spirit which coast this would occur on, I was directed to the middle of the country. Then I heard that this action will symbolize the divided nation. There has been much more shown to me, yet I will release that info when the authors are looking for validation, or as the Bible would say, look to require agreement. Pastor, your info is spot on.

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
June 27, 2016 6:29 AM
Sobering. The imagery of a hand writing on a wall parallels Dan 5:5: In the same hour came forth fingers of a man’s hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king’s palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote. Dan 5:6 Then the king’s countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another. Most of us know the story well. The writing on the wall was a divine announcement that because of her sin and blasphemy, Babylon was to be overthrown that very night and that’s what happened. Notice Pastor, your right knee shook like the Babylonian king’s knees. In Rev 14 and 17 we have the same announcement of the divine judgment and fall, this time of spiritual Babylon. At the very time when our President and our fellow citizens are praising the false god of this world, homosexuality, and worshiping every “unclean and hateful bird” erecting national monuments to it, the Lord has pronounced judgment on us. Our knees should shake because although the righteous are the apple of the Lord’s eye, He will try us in the fire to purify us. So, “it’s all good” and we are to count it all joy. In the days ahead it is essential to be thankful and praise Him in the fire knowing He is in the fire with us, right by our side, sustaining us. Another thought on your dream. Daniel 7 pictures a judgment scene where the court of heaven convenes and the Ancient of Days presides. The books of record are opened and the kingdoms of the earth are judged. Your dream also brought those images to my mind –… Read more »
Mimi
Mimi
June 27, 2016 1:52 AM

God’s hand has been lifted so we must stand in the gap. The Christians keep expecting the world and the people in it to change, but it is up to us to bring the Lord’s presence and purposes to this earth through our prayers. Thank you for delivering this word with fidelity.

KatieTroutman
KatieTroutman
June 27, 2016 6:47 AM

Pastor Durham
You stated. ” I felt the shaking this morning. I felt the gentle kick of the Lord to awaken His end-time army. I am hearing the call of the Lord this morning. How about you? Are you ready to enter the battle as a victor and a world changer? Do not be afraid. Do not withdraw from the battle. Warriors run toward the sound of battle not away from it. Are you ready to accomplish your destiny and purpose for the Kingdom of God? Remember Hezekiah’s words to the people in a season of tribulation:”
– I knew this was from God to us. I just awoke from a dream Pastor Durham and i was being kicked in the stomach so hard that I fell on the floor but it didn’t hurt. I was going outside to have prayer and read my bible and I felt the Lord tell me to look on Z3 first. You can feel the shifting in the atmosphere that has taken place over the last few months but a major shift has just taken place in the spirit realm as of recently. Thank you so much for this word from God to us!
God bless you Pastor Durham.

Beverly David
Beverly David
June 27, 2016 8:02 AM

Pastor Durham, the shift you speak of has been going on awhile, but it was gradual. Now since the beginning of this year it has become a violent shaking. There is no turning back. Judgement is definitely here and as the Bride of Christ, we must now let go of things of the earth and take our positions to witness of things soon to come and the need for salvation. Thank you so much for sharing. It is a confirmation of what has been in my spirit.

Jerry Sundberg
June 27, 2016 10:06 AM

“There is a calling for us to “build a wall” and “stand in the gap” when judgment comes to those around us. “So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.” (Ezekiel 22:30)”

Let me share a bit more revelation regarding this verse. When He says “make a wall”, God has already shown what that ‘wall’ represents:

Isaiah 60:18 NKJV Violence shall no longer be heard in your land, Neither wasting nor destruction within your borders; But you shall call your walls Salvation, And your gates Praise.

This is the ministry of reconciliation which we are all called to perform. And standing in the ‘gap’ is intercession. Both are depicted in Exodus 17 where Aaron and Hur ‘restore’ Moses so that Moses could continue to uphold the rod of God’s authority above his own authority (head). Also, this is an apt illustration of Galatians 6:1 where the one overtaken in a fault is restored by the one who is experienced to hear and obey the Spirit of the Lord.

If our hearts are in tune with the Spirit of the Lord, instead of calling fire from heaven against them, we will seek to save that which is lost. We must never forget that our role is not about judgment but about reconciliation as we ‘partner’ with the Holy Spirit to do as He guides and gives us to do. His timing is critical for only He knows what the overall plan is and how each part fits.

Rachel Baxter
June 27, 2016 9:45 PM

Lord Jesus, make us strong laborer S for your Kingdom. We ask that you give us the building materials and the plans for the walls that you want to have built. We are your humble servants. We await your command.

sherry
sherry
June 27, 2016 8:57 AM

Yes, this a.m. I read from Hebrews once again of the chastening of the Lord. Verse 12: Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down and the feeble knees 13 and make straight paths for your feet so that what is lame may not be dislocated but rather be healed. The Passion translation says it this way: And strengthen your weak knees, for as you keep walking forward on God’s paths, all your stumbling ways will be divinely healed. This comes right after the dissertation on the chastening of the Lord. Yes, the Lord is wakening us as “a man who is awakened out of his sleep,” Zechariah 4:1. There is yet more chastening to come.

Jerry Sundberg
June 27, 2016 10:24 AM
Indeed Sherry. This ‘chastening’ means ‘correction’. It is from the Lord but He uses His servants to minister this many times. Unfortunately today, most refuse this ‘course correction’ because they are convinced they can see. Most times, in my own experience, I’ve been sent to those who cannot see what is coming, as if they are in a deep ravine and I was standing high above them with the ability to see the whole course of this ravine, far beyond what they are able to see from their vantage point. As I’ve spoken the Word of the Lord to them, they have rejected it because they cannot ‘see’ what I am speaking of and as such, ‘sense’ no danger. I have also encountered those who are ‘certain’ God will warn them in time and so, refuse the words given to me to pass on to them. As a result, I have been called a false prophet or delusional. In my many years of experience in this, both giving warning and giving confirmation (positives and negatives), the Word of the Lord was never wrong but it happened as He showed it. These that are the recipients of this warning do not know this record and so, choose to refuse the warning, again based on the ‘assurance’ God will warn them in time. However, when I mentioned that He is warning them but has chosen a servant of His, they still refuse. So many will perish needlessly because we are not ready to receive the ‘chastening of the Lord’ from those vessels He has chosen. This reminds me of a fictional story told many years ago. A man built his house on a flood plain and was assured no flood would come for at least one hundred years. Soon, heavy rains came… Read more »
Ed W.
June 27, 2016 9:53 AM

I can concur on the “shakings”. At different times the Lord has been shaking my arms, more like a JOLT. This usually occurs after a prayer meeting or devotional, and in some cases the heavy weight of the Lord is present. Thanks for sharing. I was keeping this to myself.

Bonnie
June 29, 2016 9:46 AM

Last year when homosexual marriage was legalized in America I turned to my husband and said, “I just felt the hand of God lift off of the US”. And last night I was led to the scripture in Ephesians that speaks of the Spirit of wisdom and revelation. This morning I was awakened by the clear sound of a doorbell, there is not one in my house. This is my first visit to this website. May all glory be to God for confirmation of his Word.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 10:51 AM

Yesterday while talking with my son about possible visits in the future from angelic beings, (and how to discern what is sent from God and what isn’t) suddenly our smoke detector went off. No one was cooking and we were the only one’s in the house, I think? Lol. After checking out the alarm and realizing the battery was good, (no flashing red or lit up red lights) I just joked with him and said, “Something didn’t like our conversation. Must’ve got offended and left. Good. Stay out in Jesus’ name!” Strange things are happening for sure!

mark
June 29, 2016 11:35 AM

Thats interesting you mention that Ken, I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN! Except this happens when im just reading or praying or playing worship music, it makes me wonder.. at first i thought it was God warning me of something to come, but than i came to realize, all is well

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 12:46 PM

It was interesting timing, that’s for sure!

Wendy
Wendy
June 27, 2016 12:11 PM

Thanks sharing Pastor Durham – awesome confirmation of what the Lord shared with me just yesterday. Yahshua reminded me that judgment is for the wicked/unrighteous…it will purify the righteous and we should not be afraid.

Drawing ourselves away to our Beloved Yahshua now is a crucial part of our preparation to endure.

Yahweh’s blessing on you and your family