“I Am Looking for My Plowmen Who Will Labor for Me in My Fields”

plow_man

During my prayer time on May 8 2016, the Father spoke the following words to me.

For thus saith the Lord, “I’m looking for My harvesters, My plowmen, My sowers, My reapers, those who will labor for Me in My fields. For My fields are white and ripe, ready to be reaped. I’m looking for those who will labor no matter the hour or wage, but are willing to work regardless of pay. For I am just and I will repay. My rewards and benefits are daily and I will supply and satisfy.”

“I am calling and searching for those who will be faithful as your nation burns. For soon you will see My plan and purpose is not to build a church (not the way man is currently building the church), but solely to redeem man. Look up and see the fields before you. Take up your cross, which is your plow, and labor for Me while I can still be found!”

He led me to this scripture:

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. (Genesis 2:4-5)

There was no rain because there was no man to cultivate, to work, to plow the Garden. The principle is this, where there is no man to plow, there is no rain, and where there is no rain, there is no harvest! This spiritual principle is in operation in our life right now! The rain He is speaking of to us is His Glory, the manifested tangible presence of the Lord! We are in the Luke 17:26 days!

And as it was in the days of Noe, (Noah) so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. (Luke 17:26)

If we are living in the days that parallel Noah’s days, then we should be looking for the rain! If we are plowing, we should be looking for the Glory!

We are now entering into the former and latter rain of God.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. (James 5:7)

He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil. (Deuteronomy 11:14)

So rejoice, O sons of Zion, and be glad in the Lord your God; for He has given you the early rain for your vindication. And He has poured down for you the rain, the early and latter rain as before. (Joel 2:23)

As evil prevails and persists in our nation, the clouds of Glory are forming over us! We must prepare ourselves for what is going to be the most exciting times of the church. But hear me, the Father impressed into my heart it won’t rain where there is no plowing!

Listen, I appreciate getting prepared with supplies, materials, and all these things I teach and do, but we must have a harvest plan, a redemption plan mixed into our bug out plan! We are not here as survivalists, but revivalists! I’m not looking to bug out, but to dig in and fight the good fight of faith!

Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. (1 Timothy 6:12)

In conclusion, I want to encourage everyone reading this word. Do not stop sowing; do not forsake the ministry of reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:18) Keep plowing in His fields, even if it feels dry, even if no one is helping you, and even if you do not see any fruit. The rain is coming! The Glory is coming! Don’t look back. Keep your hands on the plow!

And Jesus said unto him, “No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God”. (Luke 9:62)

While you’re packing your pantry with food and supplies, add a case or two of bibles. Place gospel tracts and preaching CD’s under your bed. In the coming days these will prove to be more valuable than silver and gold. Finally, remember your purpose on earth is not to preserve your life, but to lose it.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 16:25)

Keep plowing!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 14, 2016 6:24 PM

Thank you Christina! Blessings on your weekend!

Christina January
christina january
May 14, 2016 5:53 PM

Pastor Faircloth, thank you for this beautiful encouraging message full of wisdom. I was reminded of a vision I had during prayer time with the Lord on Feb 3, ’16. A young girl walking through a field of wheat that was ripe (golden color) with her right hand extended out, lightly touching the stalks of wheat as she walked amidst it. It was a sunny and beautiful day. The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few (Matthew 9:37). Keep plowing indeed! God Bless

Gina
Gina
May 13, 2016 10:47 PM

Pastor Faircloth, I cannot stress enough how relevant and timely this message was!! It was coming upon a cool running stream and finding fresh pure water to drink! My Soul has been Spiritually Parched. I felt this important lesson was just for me. I will continue to plow in Faith, though there is no rain in the horizon! Funny as I literally love in the Desert of Parched Arizona! Blessings, Gina

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 14, 2016 4:44 AM

That is awesome Gina! Bless you and the Great State of Arizona!!!!

Andy Craig
Andy Craig
May 13, 2016 6:04 AM

GREAT ARTICLE …COMFIRMS WHAT THE LORD SPOKE TO ME ON MAY 5TH
THANK YOU FOR SHARING ..GOD BLESS!

TO MY BROTHERS & SISTERS IN CHRIST! , GOD WANTS ME TO SHARE THIS…

WHEN PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT TODAY GOD REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART , HE WAS SAYING ANDY THE HARVEST IS RIPE!!! , RIGHT NOW THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WORKING IN POWER TO BRING PEOPLE TO WHO? YES US THE BELIEVERS, TO DO THE WORKS HE HAS FOR PLANNED FOR US! TO CONNECT TO PEOPLE AND SHOW THEM THE LOVE OF OUR SAVIOUR:)
AMEN .

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 14, 2016 4:42 AM

Thank you Andy! Blessings!

David Hapenney
May 13, 2016 1:04 AM

Pastor Faircloth, I love the fact that rain comes in conjunction with people doing God’s will (cultivating the ground). Also, “but are willing to work regardless of pay. For I am just and I will repay.” hits home. Most importantly and really the only important thing is receiving God’s recognition, His pay, so to speak. We can no longer walk a worldly way. No mixing the corrupt with the holy.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 13, 2016 6:57 AM

Amen David! Blessings to you! Have an awesome weekend!

RH
RH
May 12, 2016 9:39 PM

There’s a saying, I believe it is in the Bible, about “the fellowship of His sufferings.” God has been speaking to me about times when my reaching out to others is not returned in a positive way. Jesus said to me to think of His heart, and how it breaks that so many in the world that He created, died for and intercedes for have rejected Him. His sorrow for the lost is so much greater than ours. We must persevere in reaching people for God’s kingdom.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 12, 2016 10:29 PM

Feeling that. Thanks RH.

RH
RH
May 13, 2016 8:29 AM

Jane NZ- You’re very welcome.

Jerry
Jerry
May 12, 2016 6:50 PM

A couple of weeks ago i felt a nudge in my spirit to find my Bible.i began looking for my Bible and i found it underneath some books.Then i thought my Bible should never be underneath books it should always be front and center because the Living Word is the only book that is priceless! i felt God was telling me to get my priorities in order.God truly works in mysterious ways!!!

sandra
sandra
May 12, 2016 5:36 PM

Can anyone recommend a good place to aquire tracts? I remember seeing some on the Jack Chick site. Sorry, I’ve never seen one and am not familiar…

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 13, 2016 3:22 PM

world missionary press–wmpress.org They have a great selection and have a world wide ministry.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 12, 2016 4:38 PM

Asleep in the Night–Keith Green–Wow, says it all
Do you see, do you see all the people sinking down?
Don’t you care, don’t you care are you gonna let them drown?
How can you be so numb not to care if they come?
You close your eyes and pretend the job’s done

Bless me Lord, bless me Lord You know it’s all I ever hear
No one aches, no one hurts no one even sheds one tear
But He cries, He weeps, He bleeds and He cares for your needs
And you just lay back and keep soaking it in

Oh, can’t you see it’s such a sin? ‘Cause He brings people to you door
And you turn them away as you smile and say
God bless you, be at peace and all heaven just weeps
‘Cause Jesus came to you door you’ve left Him out in the street

Open up, open up and give yourself away
You see the need, you hear the cries so how can you delay?
God’s calling and you’re the one but like Jonah you run
He’s told you to speak but you keep holding it in

Can’t you see it’s such a sin?
The world is sleeping in the dark that the church just can’t fight
‘Cause it’s asleep in the light
How can you be so dead, when you’ve been so well fed
Jesus rose from the grave and you, you can’t even get out of bed
Jesus rose from the dead, come on, get out of your bed

How can you be so numb not to care if they come
You close your eyes and pretend the job’s done
You close your eyes and pretend the job’s done
Don’t close your eyes, don’t pretend the job’s done

Come away, come away, come away with Me my love
Come away from this mess, come away with Me, my love

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 12, 2016 6:35 PM

Thank you Marilee for sharing Keith Green!

Michele Burdo
May 12, 2016 1:13 PM

A REVIVALIST NOT A SURVIVORIST, I love that thank you! For the past few years I’ve been buying gently used Bibles at the Goodwill and thrift shops, especially on 1/2 price day. Some in Spanish too. These gently used Bibles will soon be fervently chetished and read.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
May 12, 2016 5:21 PM

Thank you Michele….Great places to find the Word! Great reminder to know the ethnicity of your community and prepare gospel material from them…Awesome!