“I looked up into the sky and there were missiles, more than I could count!”

In a dream last night, I saw war! I was with two men a bit younger than me, whom I did not know.

As I’ve seen in other dreams, people were living their daily lives. Across the media, social media, television and radio you could hear the war rhetoric was ramping up. Even though these DIRE WARNINGS were being issued, we saw people partying, drinking, and living it up.

I saw homes and restaurants where the warnings were being broadcast, and telling of the rising tensions, yet no one seemed to be paying attention. It was if they didn’t have a care in the world and even though myself and a few others were warning, they ignored it and said “They have been saying these things for quite some time. It will be fine!”

Still, we feverishly WARNED, but no one seemed to care or listen!

Then, in the middle of a sunlit day, I heard a roar. It got louder and louder and louder!! Then I looked up into the sky and there were missiles, more than I could count! In a second of time, a beautiful bright day turned into abject DARKNESS!!

I could hear and see the explosions! I ran up a mountain and from there I looked down upon towns and cities and even rural areas. I watched as they were entirely decimated!

What had been a society that had mocked, made fun of and scoffed the warnings, suddenly became a nation of people running in fear for their very lives.

From what I saw, there were great casualties. Then I went with the two men into any dwelling where there were people and we warned them of the danger and told them to repent. To our dismay, many still would not take time to repent. They were only looking to hide and save their lives!

Although all these missiles were exploding all around us, I do not recall us being harmed in any way.

One of the more troubling things I saw was when we ran into what appeared to be a college. The students and the faculty were going about business AS USUAL!! Even though the EXPLOSIONS were hitting all around them, they carried their books through the halls as if nothing was happening!

We WARNED THEM!!!!! Time and AGAIN!!

Then we noticed the building around us, the college building, began to crumble and fall. Again WE WARNED, but still the students and professors and faculty strolled around totally ignoring the absolute destruction and carnage all around, as if nothing was HAPPENING! I looked into the eyes of the students as they walked through the halls and saw the look in their eyes was dead and unconcerned! It was as if they KNEW what they were going to do and nothing was going to stop them from doing what they wanted to do! It was heartbreaking!

Then one of the men grabbed my arm and said, “Marty, we are done here, it’s time to go!!”

So we walked outside and although complete chaos and mayhem and destruction ensued everywhere, in the very midst of this, we ran to people to tell them turn to the Lord while they still had time!!! Some listened and came broken, but sadly the vast majority STILL would not bend their knee!!

I awoke!!!

Astonishingly, for those who know my testimony, when I looked at the clock, it was exactly 2:13 am!

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Christine Beadsworth
October 30, 2018 11:21 PM

that college speaks to me of the institutionalized church, forever studying the Word but completely dead spiritually and out of touch with what is unfolding around them.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 30, 2018 11:52 PM

Yes, Christine, always learning but never coming to the knowledge of truth.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 30, 2018 4:26 PM

Like President Trump had vowed to the American people before he ascended to power, too, this report continues, President Bolsonaro vowed to the Brazilian people that if elected he would govern their nation according to the Bible and his nation’s Constitution—and who, in his acceptance speech delivered upon his victory Sunday, declared: “We cannot continue flirting with socialism, communism, populism and leftist extremism … We are going to change the destiny of Brazil”.

To the new destiny President Bolsonaro is moving Brazil towards, this report details, is his following exactly in President Trump’s footsteps—with Bolsonaro wasting no time in confronting the communist Chinese over their destructive trade policies, his vowing full and total support for Israel and vowing to close the Palestinian embassy stating “you do not negotiate with terrorists”, his targeting the leftist globalist propaganda media establishment by calling them the “lying press”, and his urging his nation’s students to begin reporting to the government their leftist teachers trying to indoctrinate them.

Mindy Beyerl
Mindy Beyerl
October 30, 2018 4:20 PM

So many won’t listen. It’s so very sad and frustrating. 😞

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
October 30, 2018 4:31 PM

Marty, Your vision is a sad look at our lives today as we scurry around not paying attention to the will of our Lord. If you think about it, those missiles could represent the constant media and hollweird bombardment that is desensitizing the population making it tough for them to wake up. BTW, I enjoyed your interviews with Greg hunter and Stan Johnson recently. Thank you for taking time to share visions and following the Lords calling in your life.

Nancy
Nancy
October 31, 2018 5:48 AM

When I have dreams from the LORD they are usually personal dreams for me with regard to my life and warnings of enemy attacks. Yet a couple days ago I had a dream of many planes of different colors and shapes swarming the sky. I was with my children, and even though they are grown, in the dream they were young. Then I looked up and witnessed a type of missile or bomb coming towards us. It then hit my middle child and killed him. We were all terrified and then I woke up. Praying to Father for understanding as my children were raised with the Truth yet none of them currently have a personal walk with our LORD and Saviour. I intercede for them daily!

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 31, 2018 12:32 PM

Nancy, my three children were raised in church, too, but when their father died when they were in their teens, they slowly fell away until now they are completely separated from all that they were raised to believe and honor. I stand on “raise up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it.” And I remind our Father of the covenant I entered in with Him upon my salvation and that I gave my children to Him to watch over and care for. I trust that my Father has them in his sight at all times and He will not allow them to fall away for eternity. I too intercede for them daily. God bless you Nancy.

Robin Benoit
October 31, 2018 3:44 PM

Nancy and Jennifer
I am led to share a dream I had a couple of years ago with you both. I too have 3 children and raised them in a christian atmosphere. Today, due to various circumstances they are serving this worlds system. Most dreams I receive may apply to all who will believe.
I dreamed all of my family, including brothers and their families were sitting on a long white couch. On the left side of the couch was a closed door. On that end of the couch was my brother who participates in the most sinful acts. On the right side of the couch was a light fixture would hung from the ceiling. Under that light was a sister in law on the phone.
The Lord gave me the understanding shortly afterwards. He said the white couch represented His mighty right hand. He therefore has all of the people I love in His mighty right hand. He said the door to the left was the entrance to hell, but He was keeping the door closed through the prayers offered by my sister in law on the right side of the couch who was on the phone under the light. She represents our prayers for our families Nancy and Jennifer.
I trust God’s faithfulness. He never lies. I believe He will bring our families all into the kingdom in ways only He knows how in His perfect timing. God Bless.

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 31, 2018 6:29 PM

Thank you, Robin for sharing that. I will keep that in my heart.

Stacey
Stacey
November 2, 2018 5:58 AM

Thank you for sharing this Robin, God bless you

Robin Benoit
November 2, 2018 7:59 AM

Hi Stacey, as I read your comment tears came to my eyes. Only the Lord knows your specific circumstances, but for just a second He placed His burden on my heart for you. He dearly loves you, and His comfort surrounds you as a shield. Thank you and Jennifer both for encouraging me. I will admit that sometimes it’s difficult for me to walk in joy and peace knowing the majority of the people I come into contact with live a life that clearly says they reject Jesus Christ. Let us daily cry out for mercy and protection for us all, and also pray that we are all delivered from the powers of darkness and that we abide in the kingdom of light. Open the eyes of our hearts Lord…..

Stacey
Stacey
November 2, 2018 8:40 AM

Oh thank you Robin, I completely understand and share with your your heart as we stand against the darkness and contend for those we love! Your words bring great comfort to my heart, this week has been tough, grieving the loss of dreams I had in my heart. But as I am letting go HE is replacing those with His dreams and plans for a new season in my life. Jeremiah 29:11
God is so good isn’t He?
Love and blessings to you friend

Robin Benoit
November 2, 2018 8:56 AM

Yes He is so good! Now I see why I had such a strong emotional reaction to your comment! You are yielding to and experiencing the core purpose in our walk with Him which is dying to self that He may take that place! What a wonderful testimony you give! I too do know how painful that process can be at times, but worth every spec of the suffering. Thank you for giving us this gift….yes you are a friend…God Bless you Stacey

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 30, 2018 4:15 PM

Globalists Recoil In Fear And Panic As They Now Have Two President Trumps Gunning For Them. An interesting new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today shows Russia’s top leaders opining that globalists the world over must surely be hiding in fear and panic today after Brazil elected as its new leader Jair Bolsonaro, known as the “Tropical Trump”—who now joins his American namesake President Donald Trump in laying siege to these leftist-communist elites in a bid to eradicate them from our world before they can do anymore damage. By Sorcha Faal.

Sonia
Sonia
October 30, 2018 8:28 PM

WOW ! Amazing !!
Thanks Gustavus for sharing !

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
October 30, 2018 5:39 PM

Marty significance of 2:13

Henry Gruber, Rick Wiles, and David Wilkerson have seen the SAME

Diane
Diane
October 30, 2018 11:41 PM

And Dimitri Duduman

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 31, 2018 6:14 AM

Yes, my son just echoed those words, “They have said that for quite some time now, mom.” This was after i showed him the warning from China about stepping up war preparations in the South Chna Sea.

jolie
jolie
October 30, 2018 8:32 PM

I had a vision yesterday while riding a VA bus home from Doc appt. what I saw was a gold pocket watch open up looking at the face. I did not notice where the hand s were I did notice the Seal the eagle with bombs in1 claw n missals in the other claw. with 2 American flags under the eagle. I took it the time is now for the bombs, n missals to be released on theUSA

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 30, 2018 4:07 PM

Yes, that 2:15 is the two minute warning from an earlier dream. At the two minute warning in a football game it is not the end but one knows there are only 120 seconds left (seven years?) that could determine the outcome of the whole game. Such is the game of life. It is a competition between you and the enemy, Satan, who is trying to discourage and stop you from attaining eternal life with God in His family. The Holy Spirit is the coach but how many want to be coached? How many seek wisdom? It’s the principal thing. All of Heaven is watching. The out come for many luke warm Christians is still to be determined as we approach the two minute warning of life as we know it. Yes, things have really speeded up! Yet, ironically, man’s ears have become more dull.

Olti
Olti
October 31, 2018 6:59 PM

I agree with you Marcio totally and by the way I’m not a leftist but I just don’t buy the ideas when we as christians elevate and glorify a certain man made system toward another man made system. None of them will last and resist the kingdom of God. What I’m trying to say is that let us focus in the kingdom business where there is enough place for the greek and the jew, for the leftist and rightist, for the black and the white and for all who submit theirselves to Christ, the King and Lord. Let us preach the gospel to everyone because the hour is late. Bless you and all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 31, 2018 4:48 PM

Olti, no doubt right wingers like Kissinger, Bush Sr. and Jr., Cheney, etc. are NWO globalists (and Hitler was a lying Arian nationalist who wanted global domination, so globalist), but the current very LOUD globalist propaganda, is from the left like the mobs of antifa, anarchists, communists, socialists, Obama, Clintons, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Booker, Hollywood, and MSM fake news like CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, the New York Times, and Washington Post. Their Satanic goal is one world economy, government, religion, mass slavery and mass murdering depopulation.