Long Awaited Silver Pattern Appears to be Forming Now

Yesterday, silver formed the first part of the pattern I have been waiting to see for the past several months, a rounded top at $17.10. That does not necessarily mean this was the fulfillment of what I saw, but if it was, it should next form a small squiggle-like movement close to the current price of $16.98 before dropping down to $16.16. From there, I saw it pause briefly before dropping down to $14.45. For more details, please see my post from June 15, Two New Visions Confirm Starting Point for Two Legs Down in Silver Prices.

Silver prices are shown below on the one-minute chart, so the pattern is a little choppy. I added the rounded top to show the general direction and top at about $17.10.

Click to see larger chart.

If the price drops to $14.45, it would fulfill the dream where I saw Brad Pitt on July 26, which I interpreted to mean silver prices would soon drop into a pit. It would also be the set up for a much larger move up, the White Rolls Royce dream from July 2, and the fulfillment of the Arnold Schwartzenegger dream from August 14, which showed a move down followed by a larger move up. I originally interpreted that dream to mean the initial move down would be small because the girl I saw was frail and thin, but her frailty could also be interpreted as weakness in silver prices. Even though prices dropped about 50 cents the next day, I don’t believe that was the fulfillment because the larger move up has not happened yet.

During the past week, I have seen the following new visions, which I interpreted to mean silver prices moving lower.

• a man fastening his silver colored shorts
  • a grey car turning left down a steep hill
  • a white car and another car, whose colors were harder to see, both went down a steep hill as I watched them coming straight towards me as I was standing on top of the next hill
  • a white exclamation point laying horizontally in black space and dropping through a series of silver rings which were also laying horizontally
  • a white girl with long blond hair walk through a white door to my left, entering the room where I was. She was smiling and carrying some papers or something and started walking towards me
  • a white vehicle driving fast down a highway from left to right and moving closer to me,  pulling a long trailer carrying a large metal structure

Even with all these apparent confirmations, no dates were provided, so the fulfillment might be further in the future. My plan is to proceed with caution, waiting to see if it drops to $16.16 and pauses there. If so, I will then load up on puts for the drop to $14.45.

My interpretations could be wrong. So, this information is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

September 18, 2017 10:04 am

Equities and Market update (IMPORTANT)

1. 22289 was just fulfilled (sign we are getting closer)
2. We “may” go up to 2527-30 and have a small correction before heading to our Top. In a dream, I was climbing up stairs but couldn’t get to the Top that way(stairs did not connect). I had to go back down and use another set of stairs to go up.
3. Watch out for manipulation in both equities and cryptos. Please DO NOT make any big moves until our numbers are fulfilled. In a dream, I tried to chase a big move up and ended up loosing 40 %. It’s was all due to manipulation.
4. Still looking for Bitcoin to get to the 4400-4550 range (tighter range) before heading down again. This may be last good opportunity for decent prices. Expect ETH, LTC and the rest to drop. VERI “may” pop soon.

September 19, 2017 12:26 am

Phanuel,
Excellent advice and great insights. I have been watching your crypto numbers and they are truly amazing. Your 2300 retest is just below what the actual chart shows as 2400.

I had a dream that I was looking into a pit. It was not deep because I could see the sunlight at the bottom. There was a moving animal down there all covered in dust. I believe it was a puppy. I wanted to jump in the pit and help it to safety. Then I heard Jesus say “Do not go down there.” I took that as a warning to not go down the trap. So this lines up with your warning about a slight correction. Actually that would be a great day to go long.

September 19, 2017 12:21 pm

The glory is the Lords… He is truly amazing and awesome ❤️

September 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Phanuel,
Yes it is brother. All glory goes to him.

Karen G
September 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Thank you Phanuel for always sharing insights with us. God bless you.

September 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Blessings Karen G. Thanks for sharing your confirmations!

Shalom ❤️

ChristineB
September 18, 2017 11:34 am

Phanuel
As Corrine mentioned below, thank you for your faithfulness and always sharing your divinely inspired insights.
May you continue to be abundantly blessed with all your investments.
Christine

September 18, 2017 11:38 am

Blessings ChristineB… it’s an honor to serve.
Shalom ❤️

Corrine
Corrine
September 18, 2017 11:00 am

Phanuel , thank you for sharing! Blessings my friend. I really appreciate your posts.
Corrine

September 18, 2017 11:16 am

Blessings Corrine
❤️

September 18, 2017 9:58 pm

If you take a look at a daily chart of bitcoin, you’ll see that if we go back up to about 4400, it will have formed a massive head and shoulders pattern. This standard pattern means that we’d retrace down to the start of the rise, which is right about 2000.

September 22, 2017 9:25 am

Hi Phanuel, one other question: it looks like we could be going through a correction right now in the stock market. Do you think this is indeed the small correction that you mentioned would happen before the market begins moving up to 2545-2552, or do you think another correction might occur once we reach 2527-2530? I see that the stock market began to turn after 9/20. I wonder how long this correction will last. I hope we don’t miss the move down to 2080.88 in the S&P 500. Thanks again brother!

September 22, 2017 9:38 am

Hi Corey
Don’t worry we won’t miss our Correction. I expect this to be a small correction. I’m now looking at the other dates for our next Top….. as I wrote we “may” go as high as 2527-30, which is the equivalent to one floor up from 2500. However, I couldn’t make all the way up in the dream.

mmw
mmw
September 19, 2017 7:58 am

Phanuel,
Is the Ltc price of $127 for this coming top(wave B), or for the top of wave C?
Thanks!

September 19, 2017 11:56 am

Hi Mmw
Ltc @ 127 has nothing to do with this ABC corrective Wave. It will come into play with the next bull run (waves 1 to 5) after we bottom.

john_nz
john_nz
September 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Just curious “quote” We “may” go up to 2527-30 and have a small correction before heading to our Top “endquote” – What was the final top you saw?? – Have you reviewed the word released on an upcoming earhtquake in California – one woman (Lois Vogel Sharp) has issued a ‘word’ that it occurs before Sept 23…

September 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi John_nz
Please read through the post as most of the details are here. I have tried to give regular updates. The gist is the Dow and Bitcoin are heading to 29,000 and 27,000 respectively (at least). Our current Top should be around 2545-2552, either we get there in straight line from here or we have a small correction from between 2508- 2530 before getting there.

September 18, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi Phanuel, how does 2537 factor into this? Is 2537 a temporal marker or a turning point? Also, you’ve mentioned before that there is some overlap between the two sets of dates, with the first one concluding on September 29th (the second one starts on 9/20)? Is there any special significance attached to 9/29? Thanks.

September 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi Corey
I believe Lord showed me 2537 to confirm the Top is around 2545-2552. Some were saying we would Top around 2500. I think it’s a getting ready sign. Not sure about Sept 29 other than its the bookend for August 28 .. the day North Korea lobbed missiles over Japan. Perhaps another incident to trigger the correction??

September 22, 2017 8:58 am

Hi Phanuel, when you see exact numbers, such as 2537 in the S&P 500, are they usually the next number to show up for a particular asset class (e.g., S&P 500), or is it possible that the S&P 500 at 2537 could show up at a much later point, after a move to 2080.88 has occurred? Thanks.

September 22, 2017 9:12 am

Hi Corey
It is possible but in this case, I believe it is confirmation to wait patiently for the Top. In other words, if I hadn’t seen 2537, I may have jumped the gun and went short by now (especially when FAZ dropped to 14.98).

Bret
Bret
September 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Phanuel,
Do you see a 450 pt (S&P) drop after Sept 20th and did I read at one point, an army in a dream? Thanks!

September 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi Bret
I’m expecting a 468-480 point drop (78-80 points for every third floor). I won’t go short, unless I see our Top regardless of the day (especially after the manipulation dream ). After a Top, the market at times tries to retest it and may initially drop slowly. The best prices are at the Top.

September 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Bret,
No army in my dream that was JRs (Reeve) dream.

September 18, 2017 5:31 pm

I also want to thank you much Phanuel.
Do you recommend selling veri at 535?

September 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Your welcome brother. The 535 I saw was the Top of a VERI graph. I plan to sell small amount or for partial profits, because VERI is going much higher. I also saw it recently at 200, perhaps the bottom after the next Top.

September 13, 2017 8:13 am

Equities & Crypto Update

Equities– SPX made a new high and we are getting closer to our Top. We are not there yet. I think a good range to load up on FAZ etc is 2545-2552 or possibly on Sept 20 (depending on where we are).

Crypto– Bitcoin and Co continue to drop. Jemba, I saw your comment that the Alt coins will continue to drop. I tend to agree with the caveat that both VERI and PPT were in a bear market long before this Bitcoin correction, so may pop at anytime. With this in mind I keep adding VERI and PPT. I’m still on the sidelines in regards to Btc, ETh & LTC.

September 14, 2017 8:36 am
Lance
Lance
September 14, 2017 8:51 am

Phanuel, thanks for the update keep us informed!

September 14, 2017 9:12 am

You are welcome Lance

Karen G
September 14, 2017 8:54 am

Hi Phanuel, I also saw btc dropping very low, a few days ago it seemed almost impossible but we must learn to trust God. I had a dream where I saw 0.16 btc price next to either litecoin or eth.

September 14, 2017 9:13 am

Yes Karen G
We are crashing! Glad we took profits and run

I saw 1888 a few days ago… it is possible we can get that low ( Caveat there was no “BTC” attached to the number). Or it could be the A wave down from the Top 4972-1888 = 3084, which confirms the 3084.99 I saw. The 2075, I saw could be the drop (C Wave) from the B Wave retracement up, which would put the low in the 2200-2339 range ( depends on how high B Wave retraces up).

September 15, 2017 6:01 am

Glory to the Most High God
Bitcoin @ 3084 fulfilled

Lance
Lance
September 15, 2017 8:30 am

Phanuel, woke up about 3 am and seen $3084 so l loaded up with ltc, thanks for insights!

September 15, 2017 10:19 am

Lance
Glory to God
I’m looking to add more in C wave down. I think Bitcoin should drop at least 1950-2000 points after bounce.
Saw Ltc at $168 this morning… add to the $127 already shared.

September 15, 2017 10:57 am

Dow 22289 on the horizon
“89” is a sign we are temporally close to the Top.

S&P 2537 is another temporal sign.

William
William
September 15, 2017 5:24 am

Phanuel,
Bitcoin 3084 has been reached. What next ( according to your prophetic inside ) ?

September 15, 2017 6:17 am

William,
I think we get huge bounce ( Wave B) then Btc @2339 and below (if we keep dropping without a bounce then Btc is in big trouble). However, Litecoin is very cheap now … down almost 60 % from the highs. No harm adding at these prices. I just bought some Litecoin @40! It will probably drop lower but we can’t get greedy.

William
William
September 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Phanuel,
Can you give some indication of how much higher it bounces to ? ( as you know that 2339 is a bit worrying. )

September 16, 2017 9:10 am

William
I’m watching for a bounce to the $4200-$4500 range (This not that saith the Lord). I also saw 2688 a few days ago.

William
William
September 16, 2017 9:54 am

Hi Phanuel,
I just read a news about China’s bitcoin. One trading platform has received the words from authority to stop trading. There are two more platforms ( who trade bitcoin ) haven’t received any notice from authority to stop trading. This reporter said when these platforms received the notice to stop the trading, the bitcoin market will drop more violently. The number you saw 2688, 2339 make sense.

September 15, 2017 10:08 am

That was an awesome fill on LTC brother!
GBTC hit my target buy of $481 yesterday, and I’m back in.

September 15, 2017 10:15 am

Looks like huge expected bounce happening now.. LTC at 60 already . Will look to add more in the C wave down.

Lance
Lance
September 15, 2017 10:25 am

Phanuel, do you see an exit point?

September 15, 2017 10:42 am

Lance
I plan to take partial profits at those levels.

Stu
Stu
September 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Boy am I glad I am still trading cryptos with a practice account
*I wasn’t expecting a bounce (S&P and DOW still rising)??

September 15, 2017 4:02 pm

S&P at 2500…. get funds ready … we are getting closer

Corrine
Corrine
September 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Phanuel thank you!

ChristineB
September 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Great buying opportunity for FAZ, $15.00 & change or less (near 52-week low). Amazing!!

August 29, 2017 9:32 am

Z3 Market Update
So the August 28 date was a big drop in futures from a North Korea missile launch.
The August 23,24, and 26 dates were related to Hurricane Harvey.

I don’t think this move down is the one we are waiting for. My reasons are
1. We haven’t topped (2545-2552)
2. I had a dream of a short elevator ride down …I climbed to the top of the elevator with balloons 🎈 (to avoid being part of the group riding down), also there were stairs heading down. The stairs were fairly flooded with water and hence avoided.

August 29, 2017 10:20 am

Phanuel,
BTC just blew through a double top resistance.

August 29, 2017 12:17 pm

It sure did Ed H.
Wave 5 🚀

Corrine
August 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi Phanuel and Ed!
So does this mean BTC is going to keep going higher before a pullback to @$2500?
Blessings, Corrine

August 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi Corrine
I think we are heading back down
to 2339 then back up to 6143. I was able to track the waves because of the numbers the Lord showed us. The Fibonacci ratios and the Lord’s numbers matched from Wave 1 to Wave 5.

Corrine
August 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Phanuel, thank you! I appreciate your input and what you feel the Lord has shown you. Blessings, Corrine

August 29, 2017 3:46 pm

It’s looks like Litecoin is now in Wave 5 up.. needs to break 65 to confirm. I plan to sell at 68.15.

August 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Corrine,
To be honest I don’t know. The chart says yes but its only a guess because there is no real resistance other than the moon.
If I go straight up from today I hit about 8500.
A few weeks out it is way higher.

Corrine
August 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi Ed! Fair enough, thank you! I always appreciate your input. Blessings, Corrine

August 30, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Phanuel, do you see any other sizable drops, such as the one that occurred on 8/28, occurring before 9/20? Also, I wonder what the trigger event will be on 9/20 that will cause the crash (maybe an interest rake hike?). Thanks.

August 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi Corey
We need to see our Top to get the sense we very are close to the drop. That’s our temporal marker. I’m patiently watching for that.

Edwin
Edwin
August 30, 2017 5:11 am

Shalom Phanuel, besides August dates, what other dates we need to be aware of?

August 30, 2017 11:29 am

Yes Edwin
Sept 20/Oct 26 (seen as”920 806″)
Nov 6 ( seen as 11/6/17)
Nov 14 ( seen twice/significant)

September 18, 2017 4:52 am

Hi Phanuel, are there any other dates that you have seen for October 2017, besides October 26th? Thanks.

August 31, 2017 8:51 am

Hi Phanuel, what does the date October 26th signify? If 9/20 is when the market crash begins, is October 26th, 2017 when the crash ends? Thanks.

August 31, 2017 9:55 am

Hi Corey
The only reference I have is “301 017” this was the Top and bottom of a smaller V.
March 1 was the Top @2400
April 13 (Nisan 17) was the bottom at 2328.

So applying the same principle with the Caveat the Lord can do it differently this time

920 could be our Top and Cheshvan 6 (October 26) could be our bottom. We should watch and pray how it plays out.

August 31, 2017 10:08 am

Hi Phanuel, thanks for your reply. Just one other question. For the November 6th and November 14th dates that you have previously seen, did you see what specific events they might be associated with, such as a war, natural disaster, attack on a major city, banking crisis, etc.? Thanks again.

August 31, 2017 11:30 am

Hi Corey
I’m leaning middle eastern war but this is not “that saith the Lord”

September 18, 2017 4:51 am

Hi Phanuel, I was thinking about the November 14th date that you mentioned, and then watched the movie “The Crash” (2017) again last night on DVD, which is about a banking crisis that takes place in November of this year. What’s interesting is that the date November 14th, 2017 is shown in the movie. It also shows a financial cyber attack occurring on November 16th, 2017, causing widespread panic as people lose access to the money in their bank accounts. So, I think the 11/14 date has to do with a major banking crisis. With that said, it might be prudent to get as much of your assets outside of the banking system as possible before 11/14, just in case. Anyway, just wanted to provide that tidbit of information. Thanks.

September 18, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks for the info Corey.
Very interesting! Never heard of that movie before. This is different from “Crash” that won the Oscar for best picture several years ago
Shalom brother!

William
William
September 20, 2017 7:23 am

Phanuel,
November 14th dates could be the beginning for 46.56 ( FAZ ). The reasoning is that -5% has not been achieved yet.

September 18, 2017 10:35 am

Hi Corey
Iffy on this one. Hence not shared… October 6. Not as strong as March 1, Nisan 17, August 28, etc.

September 16, 2017 1:27 pm
All: From my angle, I see stocks headed up big-time next week, and futures may gap up Sunday night at the open. I believe we’re only one or two weeks from a top in the markets now, and it could even be at the end of this next up-move for various reasons. The markets don’t appear to be following the normal drop late September pattern for a typical crash year, which has me believing that some external natural or false-flag event could be used to cause a very sudden massive drop in the markets, when its least expected, and maybe in Oct or Nov. If that happens, only those positioned ahead of time may profit. The other option I see is that we see only about a 15% or so drop in the markets this Autumn/Winter with the larger portion of the drop occurring as a new secular bear in 2018 where most of the damage would occur. I’ll be looking to get out of most of my PM trades soon and go directly into Jan FAZ calls at the 20 to 28 strike. I see the 28 strikes dropped to only $20 per hundred last week, and they’ll likely be on a fire sale if the markets keep going up next week…. This is an amazing price, IMO, as no one seriously be selling those calls if they even expected that sort of drop at those prices. Gold, Silver, and Platinum have all dropped from their pre-Irma tops and appear to be well on their way lower in a strong down move. The fear trade for North Korea/Irma/Harvey was way way over-done, and now those markets are correcting, which means a wicked snap back to more reasonable levels. The sell the news strategy worked yet again, and Platinum appears… Read more »
Eric
Eric
September 18, 2017 3:38 am

Hi John, the FAZ calls that you describe look attractive, but there doesn’t seem to be much liquidity in that market. Compared to the more liquid options, the FAZ call options seem to have very little volume, open interest, and fairly wide spreads. How do you plan on trading them? Do you plan on purchasing a large amount of contracts? If so, how would you be able to do that if there isn’t much liquidity in that market? Also, what happens when you try to exit your position? As someone who is a newbie when it comes to options, I would like to learn more from you about this. Thanks.

September 19, 2017 12:15 am

Eric,
Just my opinion. Not prophetic at all. Stay away from FAZ options. I did a study on them about a year ago and they are horrible. You will lose. Guaranteed.

I have a target of FAZ at 14.85 -15.00. Phanuel has seen $46 range so that’s a 300% gain . Not bad at all right? FAZ 5yr returns -94%.

Ok so here’s an example. You buy 1000 shares
1000 x 15 =15,000 invested goes to 46 now have
46,000. You made 31,000.

So now let’s look at another option. Take your 15,000 and diversify.
You buy some FAZ
You buy puts on stock 1 of FAZ
You buy puts on stock 2 of FAZ
You buy puts on stock 3 of FAZ
And so on
Then add a few calls of UVXY
A few puts on SPY
A few puts on DIA
A few puts on QQQ

I have done 4 digit gains on UVXY
I have done 4 digit gains on BAC
I have done 3 digit gains on SLV and GLD
I have done 3 digit gains on HL, NAK

This is a much better portfolio for a better chance of success.

It’s totally doable but the timing needs to be there.
Playing options is risky and also rewarding. The examples above are not recommendations just examples. The key is to get to first base, don’t try to swing for the bleachers you will more than likely strike out.

September 19, 2017 12:46 am
Ed H: I have done some homework on those, and the Jan 18 calls in the 20-28 range look very promising to me. I’ve compared those with ES and YM puts in the Nov time period, and my calcs are saying the FAZ yields a much better risk/reward, and you’d have until late Jan. I don’t know exactly why thats the case, and I can only presume FAZ hasn’t been targeted by the big boys who’ve already started to position with index puts. Yes, its risky, but that 15,000 could buy 75,000 call options right now at 28 strike, and likely lower strikes could be had if the markets keep going up, probably in the 25-26 range (completely amazing to me). So would you rather control 1000 shares or 75,000 shares? Sure there’s risk, but the potential for profit is 45 to 75x more……. FAZ has dropped so low, and is a much lower risk trade than UVXY, or other VIX plays, IMO. Plus we’re headed into the winter season where if we get a larger move down in stocks, it typically happens in Oct/Nov., so its a worth while factor, IMO. There will be plenty of times to be risk adverse and not gamble, but the coming winter time is not one of those times, IMO and presents an unbelievable opportunity with the boat fully loaded to one side and ultra cheap FAZ options. I’ve never seen anything like it since 02 and 08, and I was there for the 08 drop with 350 ES puts, but didn’t play it correctly as mentioned before, or I would have been working the last 9 years, ha….. I always preach diversification, so I’ll also be picking up some higher ES, YM, and NQ, or QQQ puts once we get some confirmation… Read more »
September 18, 2017 10:21 am

Eric: Good question. I’m pondering that as well. My plan is to let FAZ drop this week for a bit, and then start to ease in. My trading platform shows me how many contracts have traded in each one and prices as well as bid/ask. I’ll evaluate strikes 20-29. I’ll usually split the bid/ask right in the middle, but will likely start a little lower and then put bids in and let them cook on multiple strikes. If there has been trades the previous day, then I would suspect that I’ll get some takers, especially with larger numbers of contracts. Once I start to get some orders filled, I’ll know which strikes are moving and then likely concentrate on them if the prices are right. Usually, the lower the strike, the quicker I’ll likely get filled, but I’d like to shoot for contracts between 20-$25 per 100 if I can, since I’d like to go for the largest quantity without going above 28 or so. Best…

September 18, 2017 10:37 am

Eric: If the markets tank and FAZ shots up, you won’t have any trouble getting out of the trades, ha…… Once I’m in, I’m in long term and will not be going in/out on those…..

September 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Z3: Gold, Silver, & Platinum gapped down at the open, and have been retracing some of that drop. Currently, Irma was just downgraded to a Cat 2 with 110 mph winds, and it was downgraded to a Cat 3 earlier from 4. Therefore, it looks like the risk for catastrophic damage is rapidly dropping and the media, as usual, is blowing it a bit out of proportion.

PMs are way way overbought as shown on the daily, and platinum is current sitting on that ascending TL, and a break will send it a lot lower. Gold/Silver are higher, but its looking like that top made late last week could hold, so I just sent back in short one contract of Gold, Silver, and 3 on Silver. I got out of my oil trade, which hit big Thurs/Friday, but lost a little ground on the gap down in PMs. Anyway, its looking like our 2-3 week drop may be here, while they chase everybody back into stocks for one final push up in equities, IMO…. Best…

August 25, 2017 9:56 am

Huge short squeeze on PM futures this am, so here we go. Hang on tight, ha…. Gold spiked up to 1300 and dropped back quickly. Platinum spiked up huge, and then tanked 13 dollars. These are all positive signs the change in trend is at hand… Best…

August 27, 2017 2:30 pm

John,
I went to velocity shares website and this is what I found.
USLV long silver outstanding shares 19.7M
DSLV short silver outstanding 1.4M

UGLD long gold outstanding 9.1M
DGLD Short gold outstanding 328K

What a difference seems most are bullish metals.

August 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey Ed H: That’s probably good news for those of us short metals, ha, so thanks for the info… Indices are a little up, and R2K looks like a nice size bounce is due. Other indices are either bouncing off their 50 on the weekly or 100/200 on the dailies. If things stay stable next 3-4 weeks or so, it could allow time for a sizable drop in the metals markets, which is what I’m planning on… After that, I won’t be shorting the metals for a long time…. Best…

August 25, 2017 11:57 pm

After watching today’s action, I’m pretty confident our long awaited drop is at the door step now. Gold, silver, and platinum typically move together, although I’ve found Platinum tends to lead, followed by Gold, and then Silver. Platinum closed down 5.6 and under the past 5 week ascending trendline across the lows on the daily chart. Both Gold and Silver closed just a hair above, which I believe is a setup to disguise the true direction here…..

There were rumors of a 2 million futures contracts traded on gold/silver early this am, causing the spike up and then early tank into pit, but it was righted early on, as they probably didn’t want ANY apparent unrest before the FED meeting. The FED speak at the J-hole in the afternoon really didn’t reveal much of anything, so I have to believe their intent is to keep things very even keel the next 3-4 weeks through late Sept., which means a slightly grinding hard stocks and likely PMs will get slapped down like they usually do when things (stocks, USD, bonds, etc.) are stable, IMO…. Gold/silver/platinum all closed well below resistance, within their channels, so a drop in the channels should still be expected, IMO. We’ll probably find out late Sunday night if they decide to take the PM markets down. Platinum is already well on its way, with a close under the rising trendline, so I believe Gold/silver will soon follow. I believe we’ll be knocking on Brad Pitts door in the next 3-4 weeks… Best to all and thanks to James for his hard work…..

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Thanks John
God bless you.
Please all z3news readers please pray that SSM will not be approved in Australia. Postal votes will be underway soon and MSM are deliberately supporting SSM. Highly biased and antiChristian behaviour. There is nothing fair about this debate. Satan must be overjoyed. Thanks everyone.

August 28, 2017 8:52 am

Phil-Sydney: Good suggestions. Christian freedoms are getting huge attacks over here in the name of discrimination/race. Good bless you too. Best….

September 19, 2017 8:58 am

Z3,
Check out the GDXJ daily chart. This is the junior miners sector. In early 2016 the 20 and 50 moved through the rising 200 moving averages and there was a 200% move. We have that same technical move setting up right now. The 20 has already crossed and the 50 is almost there. The 200 is rising. This is a major sign of a potential massive move coming in the mining stocks. One example of that was HL at .45 went to over 3.50 in about 7 months. Thats over 700%.

So we wait and see what happens.

Francy Carl
September 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Oh wow awesome! I have been waiting to see why the Lord told us last year to sell Faz at 50% loss and buy HL instead. Glory to God!

September 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Fancy,
I just realized I typed in the wrong stock. It was NAK that had the big move. HL did well also but did not have those gains.

Francy Carl
September 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Well, Glory to God anyway. I’m sure it was a confirmation personally to me since I don’t believe in coincidences. It’s all in His hands!

Blessings and I will pray for you and your family in California.

September 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Fancy,
Thankyou, we need all the prayers we can get. And yes I don’t believe in coincidences either.

August 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Complete slam-up on Gold/Silver, which I didn’t believe Silver would break stiff resistance at 17.22. Maybe the uncertainty tied to Harvey was a little much, and stocks didn’t really drop that much today. I still expect stocks to form the ST bottom here. Liquidated two silver and one gold contract at 17.3, and held the two other silvers, one gold, and one platinum to reduce exposure. Platinum still stayed contained under the 200 ma on the daily, which has me suspicious that this could be just a massive short squeeze before the real drop. If she bounces off the 200 ma and keeps going up, I’ll liquidate my remaining Gold/Silver. I’ll stand pat for now to see how that level plays out.. Hopefully, they slam it back under the 200 ma and we get our drop, but will have to see.
Best…

Joshua Berlin
Joshua Berlin
August 28, 2017 4:40 pm

yeah, the silver boost up embarrassed me today, honestly. Probably Arnold came on the stage???

August 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Ha, yeh, sounds like Arnold showed up… Its still looking like a massive short short squeeze before the drop to me, but to confirm, silver will have to drop back below the 17.22 level pretty quick. Platinum is already sinking back in AH trading. If things were really that bad, we should have seen stocks take a huge dump, which they didn’t…… The guys that control the metals futures are the most crooked ever, so never believe anything at first blush, and I’m sure they certainly don’t want small fish on the metals dump when it comes, IMO….

August 29, 2017 5:16 am

Sorry guys: I’m out of all my PMs. This ramp is scary huge…… Best…

August 29, 2017 7:45 am

Stocks like like they’re stabilizing and gold/silver look at least due for a retrace, so I’m back short with 1 gold/2 silvers, but will be out in a flash if we break the am 17.63 high on silver or 1330 on gold. I’m hoping Arnold gives it a rest at this point.

September 5, 2017 11:47 pm

Z3,
Silver update. The 1day chart is showing a potential golden cross coming soon. The 20MA is above the 200 and the 50MA is close. I posted on Aug 29 about 17.58 as a resistance level it has held so next is 18.64.
BTW the 200MA is rising the last time silver had a successful golden cross it went up 33%. Before that it went up 114%. Will it happen now? Good question.

Gold update. 1350 is long term resistance and so close to it now. The Gold chart actually looks stronger than the silver chart. So again we will see.

September 6, 2017 10:32 am

Hey Ed H: I finally think our turn in Silver/Gold is here. You were right about Gold hitting 1350, which it hit in futures. Didn’t think we’d see 18 dollar Silver before the drop, but anyway. Still holding 3 short PMs. Platinum is looking like it could break its ascending TL soon, and Silver/Gold may follow. Silver right at the 200 ma on the weekly now, which would be pretty hard to break. Now, we just need NK to stay quite and Irma to keep heading west, and we may just get our 2-3 week slam down. Best…..

September 6, 2017 11:13 am

John,
Yah, it’s been tough figuring out these markets. If Gold could break 1380 range it’s game on because that would be over the 2011 down trend as of today
Looks like silver is already above it.i ran the down trend line from 2011 high to 2016 high and the uptrend from 2008 lows to current lows and the intersection point is 14.47. Very, very close to what James saw at 14.45. Using the weekly chart for silver/USD and gold/USD.

Also interesting is Christian posted about Oct 16 as a watch date and my intersection point is exactly on that day.

Of course this could be off by a few days because I’m picking points that might not be the exact low or high.

September 6, 2017 12:24 pm

Ed H: Take a look at that 200 on the weekly. Looks like huge resistance. MACDs on Gold/Silver daily charts with more fakeouts than normal, and daily RSI’s now way way overbought, so we’re likely due now for at least a pull back, but I may not be riding it all the way down as PMs may have established a new uptrend,and the coming move may only be corrective. I guess we’ll see. I’m planning to add more shorts soon. Best to you….

September 7, 2017 9:27 am

Ed H: Waiting to see what happens with Irma before adding more shorts at this time, and we will likely be going into the Friday weekend ramp fairly soon. We’ll have to see if it takes out resistance again. If not and Irma causes little damage to US, that point may be a good time to add PM shorts….

September 7, 2017 10:19 am

Yàh Gold keeps touching that 1350 .silver still has about .40 to test next level. I’m not long or short right now. I’m long physical but not to sure on the paper.

Like you said this coming Mon could be a real indication of PM direction. So for now I wait.

Should have gotten calls on HD. That was an easy score.

William
William
September 7, 2017 10:46 am

Ed H,
What is the next level of resistance for silver?

September 7, 2017 10:55 am

18.59-18.65

September 7, 2017 5:13 pm

This is looking like one of those sell the news events, but gold/silver have been spiking up ahead of Irma landfall. No one knows how bad it could really be, and even high rise buildings could be impacted. I went out of all PM positions early this am and am waiting it out. Riding some oil shorts to occupy my time. Likely tomorrow may have an upwards slant, so I’d look to sell the news when gold/silver futures open up Sunday night if Irma starts to die out or doesn’t make landfall….. Sure is tricky because if it doesn’t, it could gap way down…… If something major happens, like Andrew or Katrina, it could gap way up……

September 1, 2017 12:54 pm

Litecoin @ 84 Bitcoin @4840
Heading into the fall, the next pull back may the last good opportunity to get decent prices. Pick one or two or three. Pick for generational wealth. Pick for Joseph ministry.
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum
VERI
Populous
VERI and PPT are on sale ( in a bearish trend)

I even got into Rivetz (RVT), because it deals with cyber security. Big deal.

Lance
Lance
September 1, 2017 8:26 pm

Phanuel, what’s your opinion on ripple? I appreciate your insights

September 1, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi Lance
I was told to stay away from Ripple.

Shalom brother

ChristineB
September 2, 2017 10:21 am

Thanks Phanuel, will pray for confirmation. Have traded Ripple 2x but never prayed for divine direction whether I should or not.

September 1, 2017 3:03 pm

Litecoin just went vertical. $96 right now.

September 1, 2017 3:15 pm

Yep
Triple digit Litecoin before or after the pullback ?? Pretty close

September 1, 2017 3:06 pm

GBTC lost 20% today

Karen G
September 1, 2017 3:10 pm

I had a dream when gbtc was getting into 1060s then went down. I did not think it could go as high so I sold mine at $810.

September 1, 2017 9:32 pm

Keep us posted to your dreams as that’s amazing accuracy. When I saw it bounce right off a standard Fibonacci target number yesterday, then I knew we were going lower, but I sure missed the top as I also didn’t think it was going that high.

Karen G
September 2, 2017 10:44 am

Yes, my prayer is to get discernment to know His voice and when a vision or dream comes from our Lord. Blessings.

September 1, 2017 3:41 pm

I also had an auto sell limit of $800 in for the last two weeks and it’s sold a couple days ago.

Karen G
September 1, 2017 6:03 pm

I saw Btc dropping to low 3000, Phanuel saw even lower price than me, so I m confident it will go lower and Gbtc too. Not sure if a new btc etf will be approved soon, if it does probably Gbtc would go even lower.

September 16, 2017 12:42 am

Well Karen, bitcoin bounced right off 3000 this morning and up 25% already. Amazing insight. Have you seen how high this leg could go?

Karen G
September 16, 2017 10:32 am

Hi Richard, I dont know where the top would be. I saw 66 and 78 billion market cap for bitcoin but not dates. Also had a dream where something was dropping in the low 2000s range but I can’t tell if it was btc or the s&p. God bless you.