They had a locust body, but their faces looked like little evil demons!

Sharlene received the following Vision #45 on the morning of March 20, 2018.

I was walking in the corridor or area that I believe is below the Throne Room in my perspective, that large expanse area that I always see from the top of the stairs.  I walked past the magnificent tall pillars and everything was still the same color and brightness- white.  I met my friend on the way and we walked to the vision area together. There were others there in white robes waiting for the vision to start as well.

It opened up with what looked like a swarm of locusts over a town or city. I didn’t see the expanse, just the swarm over buildings. The picture changed to a close up of the insect – but it wasn’t an insect! They had a locust body, but their faces looked like little evil demons! They also had tails with stingers on them. They reminded me of short scorpion tails. I would say they were about 3 inches or so in length. They had small wings which had a funny metallic sound as they flew and I could hear a strange, evil voice coming from them. It was like out of a sci-fi horror movie. Wow and weird.

The scene changed as I saw these ugly creatures attacking people walking in a park, on the sidewalk and while sitting in stands watching some kind of sporting event. They could sting right through their clothing. As the creatures stung the people, these horrid creatures would laugh an evil sounding laugh.  I saw people screaming and running in pain. I saw one man get stung on the left side of his neck.

The scene changed to a park. I was watching a couple holding hands, walking by a pond on a path and the creatures ignored them. I saw the people were slightly illuminated or maybe it was their foreheads that were slightly illuminated. I saw them from the behind and to their right sides, but then I moved so I could see their faces and I saw a mark on their foreheads. I didn’t see the detail of the mark but it was definitely there. I understood that no one else could see these marks except the creatures. I asked Jesus if this was from the Book of Revelation? And He replied “Yes, and it is to come.”

The scene changed to show people moaning and groaning in pain. Some were in beds, others were just sitting and not knowing what to do. There was a lot of despair as I understood there was no relief for them. I asked if this occurs before or after the rapture and He replied, “It’s not for you to figure that out. People need to stop obsessing about when the rapture will occur. They need to focus more on being ready, praying for the lost to repent and working for My kingdom- doing Kingdom work.”

I looked up Revelation 9:3-6.

3 Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5 And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man.
6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

I followed up with Sharlene about this, particularly about the tone of Jesus while He was speaking the second time.  She said,

“He was firm, like a light rebuke. He wasn’t angry.  My impression was that He was reminding us Believers that some are far too focused on trying to figure out a date of the rapture and/or when it will occur and debate it. He wants the Bride of Christ focused on kingdom work. My own take is that it’s one thing for us to try and place the rapture in scripture and study it, but it’s another when we become obsessed with it and lose our focus on what we are called to do.  Matt 28:16-20 came to mind – Jesus’ Great Commission.

He was firm, but not condemning me. I didn’t feel like I was being belittled or shamed. And I also knew what He said was not directed at me. I don’t obsess anymore over the rapture. I used to and He convicted me of that. I don’t even know why I asked. I just did, but now I understand as there is an important message to get out.”

Author: Hope

Prophetic visions posted by Hope come from her Canadian friend, Sharlene. The Lord has been giving Sharlene end time visions on and off since 2016. He instructed her to post them publicly so she has given Hope permission to post them on other sites in exchange for a link back to Hope’s blog site, The Call of the Bride because some of her visions reference others. Sharlene’s visions can be printed from a PDF file available there, which is updated periodically.

Shelley
Shelley
March 21, 2018 12:37 PM

I read the portion in the above dream about the couple walking who displayed marks on their foreheads and were not touched by these locust-type creatures. It reminded me of a passage in Ezekiel 9, when God sent out His judgment upon the people, but those faithful with the mark on their heads were not to be touched, as follows:

3 Then the glory of the God of Israel went up from the cherub on which it had been, to the threshold of the [c]temple. And He called to the man clothed in linen at whose loins was the writing case. 4 The Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, even through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations which are being committed in its midst.” 5 But to the others He said in my hearing, “Go through the city after him and strike; do not let your eye have pity and do not spare. 6 [d]Utterly slay old men, young men, maidens, little children, and women, but do not touch any man on whom is the mark; and you shall start from My sanctuary.”

Julie
Julie
March 21, 2018 4:23 PM

Add with that, Rev. 7, where it talks about the 144,000 of the sons of Israel being sealed. vv. 5-8 specifies each tribe, ie, Judah, Zebulon, Naphtali, Issachar, Joseph, etc, for their work during the Tribulation period. I believe these guys are thoroughly protected during that time, including from these demon locusts.

James Backwards
James Backwards
March 21, 2018 8:38 PM

You are absolutely correct, the Lord is mighty! Ezekiel 9 is a direct reflection of Revelation 9…

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
March 21, 2018 1:18 PM

God’s true believers will be protected by His mark on our foreheads. We need to stay focused on Jesus, delve into the Word, and as Jesus said in your vision, “pray for the lost and concentrate on doing Kingdom work.” Thank you Sharlene for sharing your visions and messages!

Ronald
Ronald
March 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Timing and interpretation of a prophecy of a true prophet is what most of us as believers seek as confirmation. Meanwhile seeking Jesus in prayer and living a holy life is difficult enough but at the same time fulfilling the miracle we seek. I pray that the shields against evil for all true believers keep empowered and divine.

Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
March 21, 2018 9:53 AM

Thank-you for sharing your dreams and specifically the details and the way in which you “see” . I believe it will be helpful when Father begins to open up many more eyes to the signs of the times. Blessings to you for your obedience’s! Nice team work and comraderie.

Avidan
March 21, 2018 4:09 PM

I will Say Amen To That.
The Days Of The LORD ls Here.

King Yeshua! King Yeshua/Jesus!

All Creation Waits For Your Return!
Every Nations Cries Until You COME!
God Of Glory May You Be Known!
May Your Name Be Exalted In All The Earth.
The LORD King Yeshua.

The Days Of Famine Darkness And Swords
ls Here
All Heart And Flesh Will Cry
Will Cry Out To You Lord.
Until His Return!

Our Glorious Heavenly Father,
In The Beginning Was Your Word,
In The End ONLY The Word Of The LORD
WILL STAND
By Your Word/Jesus All Things Were Made.
ln The End ONLY Your Word WILL STAND!

The Straying And Perverted Spirit
The Conceiver OF Vanities
Melting Pot Of Wickedness.
They Are Not Hidden From The LORD
They Shall All Perished.

Folks! We Don’t Have To Be ln That Number.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!
Extend The Invitation Of Repentance
To Your Neighbors
Great Will BeYour Reward.

James Backwards
March 21, 2018 2:52 PM
Thank you for sharing this! How wonderful and exciting to receive a dream so closely mirroring scripture, Revelation 9! (one of my faves) The Lord has shown me a very interesting angle when it comes to this scripture…an angle that is widely considered unorthodox. The situation for those left behind after the Rapture will be dire but not completely hopeless; this group will have one last chance to finally get right with God, by bathing in the blood of Jesus and thus whitening their garments. But just like (most) children hate taking baths, so also the natural inclination of mankind is to resist the cleansing of the spirit. “I have made choice of you in a fiery furnace of affliction”, says the Lord. Look how Jacob wrestled all night with God’s holy angel… It wasn’t until Jacob was afflicted that he received the blessing and was named Israel (contender with God). They say the Truth hurts, but in the case of those left behind the Truth stings. The locusts have faces like men, and they have golden crowns… They are not permitted to kill at first, only to “torment for 5 months” all who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads (5th Trumpet). But then at the 6th Trumpet 1/3 of the men (those who don’t repent) are slaughtered for continuing to rebel against God… So it seems to me like the Locust Army is sent to cause repentance on the earth (compare Joel 2 and Isaiah 13). Also consider that 5 months equals 150 days, which is the same length of time that the flood waters were upon the entire surface of the earth per Genesis 7:24… I believe the Locust Army are actually the good guys, though they shall indeed be perceived as a terror… Read more »
March 21, 2018 5:31 PM

Thanks for sharing these great points James Backwards.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 21, 2018 9:48 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this vision straight from the throne room Hope. I thank God for you and those like you who receive directly from our Lord and are able to convey what you’ve been given in simplicity and clarity. When I understood this passage of scripture in the Book of Revelation, it was a “whoo-whee” for me as I had read it many times with absolutely no revelation on it. This is some of what I’ve learned: Just as locusts strip the leaves from the vines and cause fruit to rot, the teachings from the wisdom of men act in a likened way upon us for we are the planting of the Lord and His words (leaves) are our life. Carnal man made systems, creeds, promotions, programs, laws, dogmas, etc. are what rob us of our true destiny in coming into the fullness of Christ. Locust mentalities, locust ministrations (religious delusions and religious movements) that gave been passed down to us by men have the power to torment us, but Rev. 9:5 states that they can not kill us. Hallelujah! The appearances of these locusts convey the following: * “horses prepared for battle: fleshly man’s strength trying to fight the spiritual battle with the letter of the word. * “crowns LIKE gold”: these are counterfeit crowns that are an imitation of overcomers’ crowns * “faces of men”: the ministers of the Harlot Church have the appearance of reason and human intelligence * “hair of women”: false ministries with the appearance of grace and beauty * “the teeth of lions”: these take strong hold on the mind and are destructive to spiritual life. * “breastplates as it were of iron”: coverings of pretexts that give the appearance that they are unconquerable. * “wings having the sound of chariots… Read more »
Hector
Hector
March 21, 2018 2:51 PM

Rev. 9:11 NIV – They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

Abaddon is a real place: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Abadan,+Khuzestan+Province,+Iran/@30.3275281,48.1832661,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x3fc44ebf473695eb:0x71db1bfbd048e0e1!8m2!3d30.347296!4d48.2934004

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
March 23, 2018 6:26 AM

Thank you, Hope, for bringing out to me and to us, His Bride to be 😍, to not be focused on the rapture and to be focused on kingdom work , I.e, going about doing the Father’s business!! I did not take the time to read all the comments this morning but a point which I would like to bring up for consideration amongst us is the traditional Jewish wedding(as I have been told and understand it to be) is a week long event with the bridesmaids and attendants sleeping there several nights (and the parable of the wise virgins and foolish virgins thus making more sense) … because no one knows when the day nor Hour for that wedding will be except the father of the groom, not even the groom nor the bride know which day it is, but they have to be ready for it, (with their extra flasks of oil for the lamps needed for that wedding ceremony). .???
I have not been able to confirm that as fact and truth but the sources I hear say that are credible in my opinion.