Litecoin prices moving up to $267

I recently posted an article about Bitcoin prices moving up 50%, which was based on seeing the price in a vision at $19,134. Today, I saw a similar move coming for Litecoin.

After seeing a 7-day forecast on Neurobot showing the USD price for Litecoin moving up, I was skeptical because recently Litecoin prices have been tracking perfectly with Bitcoin and the same site shows Bitcoin prices dropping over the next week.

I only recently discovered Neurobot, so I thought maybe their forecast was wrong. Then, in my prayer time today, I believe I received a confirmation when I saw an L, which I knew represented Litecoin because L is their logo. Then a little while later, I saw $267, which confirmed Neurobot’s 7-day forecasted price of $245, perhaps showing it will take longer than 7 days to reach $267 or their forecast is low. I was not shown any dates, so Litecoin’s price might take much longer to get there, and could even drop before moving up. The market price was $178 when I saw that, so moving to $267 would be a 50% increase.

After seeing those things, I found another confirmation in Litecoin’s one-hour price chart, which shows it peaked at $267 on January 13, so that might be a resistance point where it will turn again.

What I saw today confirms what I heard two weeks ago, when the Lord said to me, “Litecoin.” I shared that in a post along with other confirmations.

Another confirmation came from the following comment posted today by Z3er Nick.

In a dream a couple of mornings ago, I was looking at my screen when suddenly little round silver circles the size of lentils began streaming from the right (sell) panel to the left (buy) panel. Definitely silver. Could be LTC, silver to BTC’s gold, or a HS prompt to actually get around to buying some physical!!

Since LTC’s logo is round and silver, Nick’s dream might be a confirmation of what I saw, or he might be seeing another bullish move up in silver prices.

Another confirmation comes from this comment posted on January 7 2018 by Z3 News Contributor Phanuel,

“The Lord told me yesterday, ‘You need more Litecoin’ … so I added more. I looked at the chart… $1000 and above on this next move. It confirmed the prophetic word. Recall the word of the Lord came to me… ‘Set up and launch COB, also Litecoin’ ( like Houston go for launch).”

Confirming Phanuel’s word, COB prices launched on January 4, moving up from 23 cents to a peak price of $2.84 on January 9 (Source: coinmarketcap.com). Meanwhile, Litecoin’s price has been steadily dropping after reaching a peak at $375 on December 19, 2017, so it appears to be ready to launch soon. So, based on the historical prices and what Phanuel heard, I believe Litecoin will eventually go much higher than $267.

Neurobot provides free forecasts for many crypto currencies based on algorithms using technical analysis. Their site initially claimed the free service would end January 1 2018 and would cost $1,200 per year afterwards, but for now it is still free. I have only used their site for a couple of days, so I don’t yet know how reliable their forecasts are.

Prophetic insights often provide partial information, like prices with no dates, because that’s how God designed the gift to operate, giving us guidance while still requiring faith and reliance on Him (1 Corinthians 13:9), so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Christine Beadsworth
January 28, 2018 5:15 AM

I had a very disturbing vision today and I want to warn people to be totally led by the Spirit and not by your natural senses in whatever you are investing. I saw a very large ferocious looking fish swimming and behind it were thousands of smaller fish swimming in its slipstream. Wherever the huge fish went, the little ones followed and there was an excitement in the air. Occasionally one or two small fish would pull away from the pack and leave the slipstream. Then suddenly, without warning the ferocious fish swung round with its mouth wide open and all the little fish went straight down its throat. The only ones who survived were the ones who had peeled away before.

I felt the Spirit revealing that the markets are to a large extent being controlled by the huge fish and to be led by your natural senses and ungodly market predictors is very dangerous. Your spiritual ears must be alert at all times to the still small voice calling you to come away, that it’s time to leave the flow your survival depends in His leading, and no other voice or market flow.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 28, 2018 3:43 PM

This vision could also apply to how most altcoins follow the direction of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin crashes, most altcoins will also crash. The Spirit will guide us when to peel away before that happens.

Aaron
Aaron
January 24, 2018 4:35 PM

Again, I must caution about Neurobot. When I checked them out weeks ago, and followed, their data was wrong. Still too new. Please listen to the Holy Spirit, and don’t let Neurobot, which may or may not be run by Christians, influence.

Joel
January 25, 2018 11:04 AM

Neurobot Update.
I’ve been following the neurobot for three days now and so far it’s 0-6 on the different coins and forecasts I’ve been watching.
(Zero correct, Six wrong)

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 25, 2018 2:01 PM

Joel, what time frame forecast were you following? Also, if 0-6 wrong direction, then this means that the correct direction is 6-0 the opposite of neurobot!

Joel
January 25, 2018 2:14 PM

I was watching the 24 & 48 hour forecasts for BTC, BCH & LTC. All six forecasts for those coins were so far off I consider it wrong. So 0 Wins – 6 Losses if you like the Win-Loss W-L terminology.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Joel, on Jan. 25, 5:30 pm, neurobot’s 48 hour forecasts were the following:

BTC from $11,372 down to around $10,500. Actual, today at 5:30 pm, was up to $11,585.
ETH from $1070 down to around $1000. Actual, was up to $1121.
BCH from $1661 up to around $2045. Actual, down to $1650.
LTC from $181 up to around $221. Actual, about same at $182.

Conclusion, the opposite of neurobot’s forecast direction was 75% correct.

john_nz
john_nz
January 24, 2018 5:19 PM

Hi Aaron – I think James (along with others here) are well aware of this. Certainly James is praying sincerely about many matters regarding his posts – and admits that he is uncertain about reliablity of Neurobot. Lets continue to pray (both individually and as a group) for guidance from above.

Jerry
January 24, 2018 5:01 PM

I would like to give a free gift to everyone who wants it here on Z3news. It’s not for everyone because it involves firearms; it is a Defensive Firearms Training Course at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute located near Las Vegas, NV. If you are interested, all you have to do is open up an account at: http://www.myfrontsight.com
When you are done, email me your Front Sight account user name to: jerry@believeinjesus.com
Include the course you are interested in taking, ex. 2-day or 4-day Defensive Handgun, Shotgun or Rifle course. When I receive your email, I will transfer the certificate to your account which you can use for the free training whenever you want. God Bless You All!

Josh M
Josh M
January 24, 2018 9:12 PM

Hi Jerry,

A quick Google search on the founder of Front Site, Ignatius Piazza, turns up a lot of claims that he’s into Scientology and has been in litigation with certain people claiming such things.

I realize that you can’t believe everything on the Internet, but after reading some of the email responses he sent to former students, I am led to believe that placing myself under his instruction this may not be wise choice, regardless of cost.

I’d love to hear your thoughts if you’d be willing to share.

Jerry
January 25, 2018 4:29 AM

Hi Josh,

Yes, there are some red flags; as with all things, there are potential red flags to look out for. However, the professional firearms training is definitely legitimate as you can find many youtube videos of the facilities and of people training there. I would steer clear of purchasing the All-inclusive lifetime memberships at their website or while you’re over there in person as they can run up to the ten’s of thousands of dollars. If anyone here is interested in a membership, I have those available too. However, please email me at: jerry@believeinjesus.com for more information. As always and with all things, please take it to The Lord, Jesus Christ, first. God Bless You!

MOSES
MOSES
February 21, 2018 9:07 PM

Correction: For those of you who would like a replacement for the rambling jsnip guy on youtube, I like CryptoDad, especially for his instructions about how to set up a litecoin cash wallet.

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCUANKwSJk

Todd H Henderson
January 24, 2018 10:18 PM

I know members have prayed for new exchanges and this one looks really good. Fees seem to amazingly low. I was able to get in at the initial level and currently doing beta testing. If anyone is interested.
The link above is my referral link. Let me know your thoughts. UPcoin.com

God Bless

john_nz
john_nz
January 25, 2018 12:06 AM

Hi Todd – thanks – just signed up using your referral link – seems they offer early sign ups a nice 500 dollars to be used against trading fees (which are pretty low to start with) – seems the cut off date in Jan 22 Monday. So other may want to sign up – they will be supporting fiat deposit and withdrawal C2 2018 – cheers

Christine Beadsworth
February 16, 2018 2:46 AM

just a reminder that Shevat is now over and 16th Feb is 1st Adar. I think Shevat may have been for getting positioned correctly.

SAC
SAC
January 25, 2018 10:37 PM

Agreed. Neurobot surely seems to be pushing LTC, but remains to seen how accurate they are.

MOSES
MOSES
January 27, 2018 7:27 PM

Those who did not buy PPT really low when it was first recommended, but who were wise enough to buy PPT when it got down to $39 not too long ago, will be pleased to see PPT on a tear upward these past few days to $62 and rising:

Those who are inclined to keep your coins on exchanges versus keeping them in wallets need to at least consider this dire warning based on reality:

MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 27, 2018 8:23 PM

Moses. Regarding your first paragraph, after the fact, any trade can look smart or dumb–therefore, it’s not clear to me the PPT trade you suggest is evidence of wisdom, anymore than anyone that invested in RDD, TRX, MANA, or LTC (all mentioned prophetically at some point) since early January could be said to be foolish under the same ex post analysis. The spirit of wisdom comes from His voice, which has very little to do with short term gains and losses in one’s trade profile. I’m not trying to be difficult here, I just don’t want folks new to this to conclude that trading profits and wisdom are somehow connected and worthy of celebration, while holding losses is evidence of unwise behavior and should remain uncelebrated. JR

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
January 27, 2018 10:52 PM

It seemed like it took me forever to get positioned but I’m all set besides a few coins. Currently have I have a nice big unrealized loss but couldn’t be more content about it. I have a peace about it and most importantly faith.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 8:33 PM

Losses create a path to wisdom faster than profits…😊. SNS

Richard

Then LTC
Then COB, XLR, LSK
Then ETH

Richard
Richard
January 28, 2018 10:09 AM

Do you think ppt has topped so that now is the time to sell it and convert cob, xlr, etc?

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 28, 2018 10:54 AM

Hi Richard,
I haven’t looked at PPT chart recently, but I think it goes above $80. I sold all my PPT and loaded the boat with Litecoin some weeks ago.

shalom

Corey
Corey
January 27, 2018 7:51 PM

Moses, do you plan on converting your crypto gains into gold via Vaultoro before the crash?

Joseph
Joseph
January 27, 2018 5:22 PM

Don’t use Coinbase, use GDAX instead to ELIMINATE FEES! The difference between Coinbase & GDAX

Joseph
Joseph
January 26, 2018 5:48 PM

Crypto-Currency: A Guide to Common Tax Situations

Came across this article on Reddit