“Listen for Me, I Will Give You Instructions. I Will Come to You.”

I’d been feeling a mounting pressure, and wasn’t sure what was going on.  It was something heavy, bearing down on me.  I didn’t know whether it was internal stress or something in the spirit realm.

The night of February 17th, after a time of prayer, I asked, “What is it, Lord?  Within a minute, I heard Him say,

“Consecrate yourselves.”

“I want to speak to you.”

The Lord has never told me to “consecrate” myself before.  He said it several times, so I grabbed the anointing oil.  As I anointed myself, I proclaimed and gave thanks for being purchased and cleansed by the Blood of Jesus.  I poured myself out before the altar and presented myself before Him.  I sat in silence for a while, then heard the following:

“Be very still and quiet in the days ahead.”

“It’s going to get noisy.”

“Not many will be able to hear Me.”

“Listen for Me, I will give you instructions.”

“I will come to you.”

Interpretation:

Before proceeding, I’d like to share an intimate encounter which happened recently:

A few weeks ago during a prayer meeting, the presence of the Holy Spirit became so powerful, I expected Jesus to physically manifest in the room any second.  I felt His presence and wondered aloud, “Lord, will you come and commune with us face-to-face?”  It seemed like the most natural thing in the world would be for Jesus to join us in the room!

Now, fast forward to the word given on the 17th.  Early the next morning, the Lord began speaking to me about the instructions given.  He reminded me of my prior request for Him to join us in the room, and then showed why we must consecrate ourselves before this takes place.  This is not a new requirement from the Lord.

The Israelites were also instructed to consecrate themselves before their meeting with the LORD.  He was about to come down in a cloud, cover the mountain, and speak to them directly.

They were told to wash their clothes (Exodus 19:14).  To consecrate oneself is the act of separating, cleansing, and dedicating.  The instructions to His people are the same today as they were in Moses’ day:

“Be ye holy; for I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:16

“Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord.  Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.”  2 Corinthians 6:17

The Apostle Paul says it this way, “…dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness…” 2 Corinthians 7:1

Conclusion:

The mounting pressure I’ve been feeling is most definitely in the spirit realm.  Evil is coming together and growing.  The schemes of the enemy are being hatched, instructions handed out.   Soon, it will manifest into the physical and become so “noisy,” only the Saints who’ve stilled and quieted themselves will be able to hear the voice of the Lord.

Ah, but the Lord is preparing a people.  This group will not be blindsided by the schemes and plans of the wicked.  The Lord is telling His People,

“Consecrate yourselves, I want to speak to you.”

What absolutely thrills me are the last few words, “Listen for Me, I will give you instructions.  I will come to you.”

I believe the Lord intends once again to commune with His people face to face.  He came to Israel, the “church in the wilderness.”  He came to individuals in the New Testament.  We have testimonies through the ages of Jesus appearing personally to Saints, giving them specific teachings and instructions.

In my spirit, I believe this word is akin to his call to the church in the wilderness.  Scripture shows there is oftentimes a former and a latter: the former and the latter rain; the Sabbath/holy days being a “shadow of things to come”; the Church in the Wilderness and New Testament Church, etc.

What does He intend to speak to us about this time? What instructions will be given?

Saints, we must not hesitate.  Let’s consecrate; let’s set ourselves apart for the Lord.  He wants to speak to us!

Please pray over this word for personal revelation and interpretation.

Additional Scriptures:

Exodus 19:10-11, “Then the LORD said to Moses, ‘Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow…For on the third day the LORD will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.”

Exodus 32:29, “Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, that He may bestow on you a blessing…”

Acts 7:38, “…the church in the wilderness…”

John 14:21, “He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me.  And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
February 22, 2017 9:00 PM

Hi Diana. It’s very easy these days to become distracted and feel cut off from God because of all the lies, innuendos, and purposed misleadings and incitments coming down to us from the media. The best thing to do in these situations is focus on God – a term I use to describe what God instructed me to do every day some time back. “Don’t read,” He said, “Don’t sing, don’t ‘pray’, just focus on me and love me.” It transformed my life. I didn’t realize how addicted we are to distractions and religiosity rather than real spiritual infusing direct from God. I appreciate where you’re at!

Yawchal
Yawchal
February 23, 2017 12:04 AM

Thank you Brenda, for sharing this. That sounds so freeing. I will try that. I always thought I should enter his courts with praise and worship, but maybe I was just getting religious

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
February 25, 2017 9:43 AM

Hi Yawchai. It not only was freeing – that’s very true, but it took me into some experiences with God I never dreamt possible. It brought me into a closeness with Him that stays with me wherever I go. You know how it is sometime – you just get into your day with so many things going on, and all of these things take you places in your spirit that is about as far away from God as you can get. But when I sat before Him and just loved Him, He moved in, in a very unique way. I have never felt absent from His Presence ever since.

Stacey
Stacey
February 24, 2017 9:10 PM

Brenda, I know exactly what you mean. I mean EVERY word you wrote could have been written by me. I love how you put it: real spiritual infusing direct from God. Bless you as you sit at His feet!

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
February 25, 2017 9:39 AM

Hi Stacey. “Sit at His feet”. Exactly! It hasn’t really dawned on very many that this being the day of His BRIDE, He wants people who are IN LOVE with Him, not just loving Him as their Lord, Saviour, King,….. whatever. He wants an intimate love relationship with us, and we don’t listen and love Him enough to develop that.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
February 22, 2017 2:47 PM

I was just talking to a friend about this very thing. Jesus really wants us to hear from Him and hear from His Bride! A Biblical word of caution while growing accustomed to His Voice:
1Jo 4:1-3
“Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.
But every spirit who does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now.”

Dave
Dave
February 22, 2017 10:48 PM

Doug,
I just watched a You Tube vide of Billye Brim teaching this very thing!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 22, 2017 3:47 PM

I so appreciate what the Holy Spirit gives you because it seems to express much of what the Holy Spirit is saying to me. Of late I’ve been instructed to separate myself unto the Lord which is another way of saying consecrate yourself. It’s so important that we shed all religious baggage so that we can hear what we are being instructed to do in this hour. Deception is roaring all around us and the masses are embracing it. We must dwell in the secret place at all times always being aware of the God that is here with us. Discernment is being imparted to those that we be still and dwell in the presence of the most high. It’s not based on our righteousness but upon his great mercy and kindness. Humility is the key for God gives his divine influence and favor to the humble. Fortunately he is no respecter of persons and always says come to me with an open teachable heart.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
February 22, 2017 2:29 PM

Thank you for sharing these words from the Lord. It is so hard for me to just be still and listen. I too have been feeling a heaviness that I need to be ready.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
February 22, 2017 4:53 PM

Oh Bonnie I have trouble sitting still too. I am getting better at getting on my knees and face before him daily in repentance. I may not make me it more than 10-15 minutes before my mind wonders. But he knows that and my spirit hears “thank you”. So simple but it means so very much to me!!!

Kathleen Nelson
February 22, 2017 5:16 PM

Hi Beautiful Dianne. It is heavy in the air.
Especially when a person is in intercession for a great amount of things
That is why Abba wants us to just lay on his chest and if possible hear his heart beat.
Don’t say a word
Just breathe his presence

Todd Henderson
February 23, 2017 11:32 AM
The Lord had put it on my heart to cleanse my house a few months ago. I got rid of all the stuff that I felt could be an insult to him. I forgot about the using the oil until last week. I went out just last week and felt an urgency to consecrate my property at all four corners. I asked him to guide me and show me what to do. I purchased a small vile at my local Christian bookstore but plan on looking up Thistle Farms. I went through every single room in my house and opened up EVERY single window and door (even the window that was nearly impossible to reach in the basement). I commanded every demon and unclean entity to leave my house in the name of Jesus Christ. I started at the bottom and worked to the main floor. I placed a drop in every single room and also on every window sill. Also every single door including the large garage door. I then did my two girls as well as my wife. Lastly, I did myself. Everything to your Lord use us for your will to bring others to Christ. It sends chills down my spine when I read confirmation through this website. Remember EVERY SINGLE DAY put on your armor. He commands us to! Speak it out loud. Ask him for guidance. We have added three additional pieces. Mind of piece, Heart of Love and Socks of Grace. He is so patience and wishes for NO ONE to perish. God Bless you guys. Things are going to get crazy but it makes it easier to talk to those who are asleep. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption… Read more »
Francy Carl
Francy
February 23, 2017 6:15 PM

Todd,

I have been wanting to thank you for posting how you put the armor of God with your girls… I started doing it at night with my little ones and Im so impressed how much they are interested and how they “click” their armor of God in place. I followed your advice about making it fun with sounds and gestures and they ask me to do it…not every night though lol sometimes I just do it for them but it’s the principle that matters.

Todd H Henderson
February 23, 2017 7:30 PM

Thank you and that is awesome. Keep it up.

Francy Carl
Francy
February 23, 2017 8:03 PM

Thank you and God bless you and your family 🙂

Matt NZ
February 24, 2017 12:32 PM

Francy, any new word or ideas on HL?

John Barry
John Barry
February 22, 2017 9:30 PM

Awesome Word Diana , a teacher told me once I could not learn with my mouth open . It is also good after you pray to just seat quietly and say here I am LORD , what do you want to say and listen with your Spirit . Don’t forget to test the Spirits to make sure it is HOLY SPIRIT .

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 22, 2017 7:44 PM

God has been telling me to be still and know that I am God

Stacey
Stacey
February 24, 2017 9:12 PM

Amen!!

deb walker
deb walker
February 22, 2017 6:49 PM

I just use virgin olive oil to consecrate my home, family vehicles etc.

Donna
Donna
February 22, 2017 6:36 PM

Hi Diana, a confirmation of your word. A few months ago the Lord kept saying consecration to me as well. He led me to Joshua 3:5 Joshua told the people, consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.

Olti
Olti
February 23, 2017 9:27 PM

Donna that word is exactly what I heard clearly one morning of spring 2014. Consecrate your selfs becouse I Am going to shake the church and the world so that who ever abide in Me mey stay and the others may fall. Than led me to Joshua 3:5. Since then I have continued to hear and seeing more dreams and teachings/ revelations.