The Lion of Judah Now Roaring Over The Church

RoaringLion

A few days ago, I shared Lamentations Are Surrounding America As the Bell Tolls. After seeing lamentations coming to America, I was then shown what is coming to the church.

“The bell tolls over this nation, America. The bell tolls as time is counting down to give it a funeral. Now the tolling bell is ringing over the church, to give it a funeral.”

I heard the bell toll as a type of funeral sound, then put the church to rest.

“Many suffer at the hands of counterfeit churches. These churches will be put to rest as their tolerance for sin and sugar coated gospel dies. Their representation of Me, do I not receive.”

Now the Lion will ROAR, and I mean ROAR.

“I will tear down the counterfeit gods and fight against anyone who tries to exalt themselves above Me. I will tear down and build up in three days, My true church. I will roar and will tear down false walls. I will trample the corruption that has crept into the church, making it of no effect.”

As the counterfeit god makes ready a false One World Order, so does the true God make ready the true church.

“I, your Savior, Messiah of ALL reside in the hearts of men and women. Come to the Holy of Holies and fall down on your knees now and worship Me, for that is where you will find mercy, comfort, and love. Let not another day go by for you will continue to hear the tolling bell. It will not be much longer. The church of the book of Acts will begin to arise as more and more hear My voice.”

“Prepare for your bridegroom to come! Prepare your house to receive Me. I will ONLY receive those whose garments are clean, very clean.”

“No, No, No kind of sin can enter My Kingdom, NONE. REPENT with Godly sorrow, all sin, even if you don’t know, REPENT. This is not an option for you. This is daily. You must have a pure Holy walk with Me. You must cry out to Me in prayer.”

“Spend your time wisely with Me. If you can’t believe Me for physical things now, how will you believe for heavenly things?”

“You are betrothed (meaning in covenant) to Me and I to you. The dowry is your heart, soul, mind and spirit given all to Me, to enter into the Wedding feast prepared for you. Come now, unto Me and I will receive you. I will not cast you away. I will not divorce you.”

6 Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, “Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.”
8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
9 Then he *said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he said to me, “These are true words of God.” (Revelation 19:6-9)

Song of Solomon – The whole book

Because it is written, “Be ye holy as I am holy.” (1 Peter 1:16)

19 Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you,which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit,which are God’s. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

15 Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise,
16 making the most of your time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15-16)

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot, I would thou wert cold or hot, so then,
16 because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. (Revelation 3:15-16)

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter ,and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (Matthew 16:18)

Jesus answered and said unto them: Destroy this temple  and in three days I will raise it up. (John 2:19)

That He might present it to himself, a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing: but it should be holy and without blemish. (Ephesians 5:23)

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

sharon
December 17, 2015 12:20 AM

I’ m rather new to Z3news and learning a lot. I realize now that pre- trib belief is wrong. I intercede for family friends and have such a burden for the lost .I have two older teens that are not serving the Lord. After reading this I start to feel afraid for my kids and family they just look to their whole life ahead of them they are not going out into the world sinning but I know they aren’t serving the Lord either.After reading Bette Stevens message about prepare for your bridegroom,repent with Godly sorrow..my children and family don’t know ANY of this they just think I over react if I mention Gods judgment coming..I’m really hoping for a revival because no man comes to the Father unless the Holy Spirit draws them. Jesus says not to be anxious but I start to get anxious for my children and loved ones…I pray but really hoping Gods sends a revival! appreciate any help or comments Thank you

December 17, 2015 12:30 AM

Thanks for sharing that Sharon. I am glad to know you have learned from the posts on this site, especially the pre-trib doctrine. It is great to hear from people who are seeking the truth and not locked into their church doctrines. If we all follow the Bible we should all reach the same conclusions, but all too often that does not happen.

I understand how you feel about your family members. I believe one of the best things we can do is live in obedience to the Lord in our own life because that gives Him a foothold to have access to our whole family. It is part of our heritage, which He has promised to us, that He will bless our children and bring salvation to our whole house (Acts 16:31).

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 19, 2015 6:11 PM

James,

Some years ago I was going through some difficult times, and woke up one early AM to ask the Lord, who has prayed for me? It was in the context of being called to intercede, and in my time of needing comfort, who was prayed for me?

The answer: Your ancestors.

Praise God! Our prayers availeth much. Whether we see results, know that our prayers do avail and God is faithful to attend our prayers.

December 19, 2015 6:57 PM

Thanks for that awesome word. I totally believe it.

Lottie
Lottie
December 16, 2015 11:16 AM

I love your comments, Avi. Generally, I do not understand all this call to repentance to us who are Believers. I am not criticizing but just saying I see the Blood of Jesus and His Salvation to and for us to be a really, really big deal for my little puny, selfish personhood. As I read the Bible, He has done for us what we could and cannot do for ourselves, and that is to be righteous and holy. Seems to me the only repentance that is needed for a Church person is to turn from self god to the True God, LORD, Jesus if that hasn’t yet been done. When and if one has done that, then we are in Him and He in us. Done deal. Unless, of course, we would renounce all that. However, I don’t see how anyone would want to…..but that’s just me. So I guess this roaring is for churches that have lost their way, like some UMC, TEC, etc., who say that it’s not only the Bible to believe, but also tradition and reason. So how would one of that type even HEAR a roar?! Therefore, why would God alone roar? Maybe He wants to roar through His Children on the radio and TV and inside those churches. My sister in law goes to a UMC and is in agony most of the time over the gender friendly changing of the wording of songs and Bible texts. Pastor won’t speak full Truth. To me, she should stand up and roar! Maybe one would be saved from destruction!

Peggy
December 16, 2015 4:43 PM

Lottie,
I think DAILY repentance is needed by all. It’s all those “little” errors in thought, speech, and deed that contribute to those spots and wrinkles on our “wedding gowns.” I think all of us make errors every day.
We want to be as CLEAN as possible before Him at all times. Instant repentance is a good idea, as is praying the words in Psalm 51 which include “create in me a clean heart, oh God.”

Bette Stevens
December 16, 2015 11:52 AM

Lottie,
Thank you…we all need to have spirits of discernment……and clarity to learn truth………

Avi Laks
December 16, 2015 7:30 AM

HALLELUYAH!

This day (every day as a matter of fact) no matter where
You reside All Over The World.
Praise EL’YON (The Greatest On High)
Praise Him! Praise Him Again And Again.

Psalm 130:1-5, 13, 17, 18

Bless ADONIA/LORD my Soul!
Everything in me, bless His HOLY Name!
Bless ADONIA/LORD, my soul,
And forgets none of His benefits!

HE forgives all offenses,
HE heals all your diseases,
HE redeems your life from the pit,
HE Crowns you with Grace and Compassion,
HE satisfies your desires with good things as long as you live
so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.

Just as a Father has compassion on his Children,
ADONIA/LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.

But
From Everlasting to Everlasting
The LORD’s Love is with those who fear Him,
And HIS Righteousness with their children’s children-
.With those who keep HIS Covenant
And remember to obey HIS Precepts.

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!
Anywhere you reside all over the World!
Repent!
The Life Stormy Sea Has Risen!
The Day Of The LORD Draweth Near.

Bette Stevens
December 16, 2015 9:41 AM

Avi.yes

Amy Walker
Amy Walker
June 16, 2016 8:12 AM

Back in February the Lord woke me up to a very loud and vibrating roaring lion. What does this mean?

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
June 18, 2016 5:02 PM

I was looking at Amos 1:1 and 2 this afternoon Amy. “The words of Amos, who was among the herdmen of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.
Amo 1:2 And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.”

Based on this and other scriptures such and Revelation 5 it seems to me that the Lord links earthquakes to His roaring and to times of judgment of His people. As this post by Bette suggests, God roars over His church. Notice in the case of Amos that the prophecy of the Lord roaring from Zion is given two years before a major earthquake and then notice the results of the roar in verse two which are also consistent with an earthquake – houses “morn” because they are in ruins and in violent earthquakes mountains shake and crumble or “wither”.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
June 18, 2016 6:55 PM

Thank you Mark. I really appreciate what you’ve shared. The Lord bless you.

Peggy
December 26, 2015 4:10 PM
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2015 The Time of My Wrath (through Glynda Linkous; wingsofprophecy) The time of My Wrath upon the Earth is quickly approaching. My Children shall not be subject to My Wrath, for My Son’s precious Blood has borne this for them, but woe, woe to those who dwell on the Earth – those who know Me not in that time, for every single day shall be very grievous for them. They will indeed seek death and find it not, for since they rejected mercy through the Cross, they shall find it not in other places. Theirs shall be a long and agonizing torment, full of terror that shall never end. Oh, that lost souls would find Me now, while there is yet time for them to repent! That door soon closes upon the world and then shall no more repentance be given. Your time left on the Earth is not long now, children – redeem the time – do My Work in the Earth and know that all you see shall soon pass away. 2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. Revelation 6:16-17 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. Matthew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in… Read more »
Avi Laks
December 19, 2015 9:46 PM
On Shabbat Morning After My Prayers The Spirit Of The LORD came, He spoke to me in Fatherly loving way, His voice was peaceful and calm He Spoke and said Repentance is the key He wants me to continue stressing Repentance. I will s-h-o-u-t like a Shofar over the hills, down the valley, Through lands, The Coasts shores unto the distance lands. Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!! The Tempest Approaches, The Tempest Approaches! ! The life Stormy Sea Has Risen! The Tempest Approaches! These are the days of Famine, darkness, and Sword. Let us come out of the Valley of Vanities (The care of this World) The Messiah is calling You! The Messiah is calling Me!. The Spirit of The Bride Says Come! Let us Humble and Return To Our LORD. We are not as an orphan who does not known His Father’s House. In Our Fathers House There are Many Mansions. The Spirit of The bride Says COME! Love The LORD with all your heart. Things are happening so unseemly as if nothing is happening The Spirit Of The LORD once told me we having ‘parade of Floods’ over the world, He told there is blight coming to the crops. These are conditions conducive to Famine. He once told when the famine comes, it will catch many by surprise. Let us turn, let us forget the care of this world, Let us embrace our KING YESHUA/Jesus Let us answer the upward call. Of King Yeshua/ Jesus who is calling us all to Repentance. Apostle Paul in one of His Epistle Philippians 3:10; 13,14 Wrote:- In English it reads:- In order that l might know Him, and the Power of His Resurrection, I forgot what lies behind and l press forward to what is before me….. I run, run,… Read more »
Avi Laks
December 18, 2015 12:42 AM

A King acquitted With Sorrows!
King Yeshua/Jesus a man Of Sorrow!
A King Acquitted with Sorrows!!
Because us,
Yesteryears He grieved and Today He is still grieving.

His voice still echoed over the years——

‘So shall it be like the days of Noah
The coming of The Son of Man, When man do not understand,
Until the flood came and take them and their sins away.
So Shall the Coming of The Son of Man be’.

Let us all bless our King Yeshua
Exalt Him Who is lifting us from dust.
Those who have stumble and those who Repent.
Lift Up Your Voices in all Ages!
Magnify Our G-d And Glorify Our King.
Exalt Him With Eternal Praise.
Let Heavens Declare GLORY!
Let Earth Say HalleluYAH A-m-e-n!.

Avi Laks
December 17, 2015 11:56 PM

The Spirit Of The LORD came He spent sometime with me
Like a Father and Wonderful Counselor in a most gentle way
He pointed out to me that even the most wicked of sinners if they confessed
their sins and turn away from them, they would still be heared in Heavens and forgiven.

He took His time pointing this out to me. I could feel lots of Love out flowing with every Word.
Even in this Trouble times all is not lost. The Messiah Our King Our Saviour Our Advocate still
pledging with Us His Children that all is not lost.

Turn And Return
Repent And Return back To Your First Love.

No Matter who we are
No Matter where we live in this World,
No Matter your Status in life,
You do Matter to Him.

No Matter your situation at this very moment.
A wind of Change, a big change is coming,
A Most Challenging times is ahead,
Situation Will be different for Each One.

No Soul Will Survive These Troubles Ahead
Without The Help Of Divine -The True G-d.
Some people may survive
but kept for a bigger Challenges Ahead Tribulation.

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!
A Catastrophic Of An Event lies Ahead.
We have received early Warnings
From G-d’s Prophets;
Both The Prophets of Old and Today’s Prophets.
They All Sounding The Alarm.

King Yeshua/Jesus was seen crying over the State of The Church.
He was physically crying.
What a Sad Situations we are all in.
He said for every 10 people that call on His Name,
Only one He Knows.
That is Sad!
Very Sad!!.

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!!.

King Yeshua/ Jesus Our Advocate is pledging to every Soul to Repent

sharon
December 17, 2015 2:04 AM

Thank you I will listen!

Natalie
Natalie
December 17, 2015 1:40 AM

Thank you for sharing. There’s this song about the Lion of Judah that I have been listening to in the car lately. It is called The Roar, by Chris Tomlin. The other day I just put it on repeat and kept singing it. I especially like the bridge. I just always feel the Lord’s presence on that song!

Bette Stevens
December 17, 2015 9:45 AM

Natilie,
Yes I know that song,,,,,,,,,God is a mighty tower and the RIGHTEOUS run into it………GB