“The lines are in place. The traps are set.”

Write what I have to say to the nations:

(Scriptural references added in parenthesis to provide additional context.)

“You are a trembling pot ready to boil over. (Zechariah 12 & 13) Every scheme of the enemy has added fuel to the fire that burns nearly out of control.

A fear will arise out of the leader of the north. I will put a hook in his jaw and cause him to march out in battle against the leader of the south. (Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Daniel 11:40-45). There will be an eruption of violence that follows across this whole earth. Nation will fight against nation. Do not think that the battle lines have not already been drawn. The lines are in place. The traps are set.

In the spiritual realm, the battle has already been raging. Michael has fought valiantly and shall prevail. (Daniel 12:1-3 and Rev 12:7-20). This is the catalyst to the war that is to come upon the earth. The powers of darkness recognize how short time has become. They will hold nothing back.

This must happen that My children can once again be freed – though so many do not even realize they are held captive. The time has come for the fulfillment of My promises made thousands of years ago to Jacob’s offspring (and those grafted in – Isaiah 56) through My prophets, Isaiah and Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel. I will fulfill My promise once and for all. (Genesis 17:5-10) The time has come for all My children, (the House of) Israel and Judah, to reunite and come home. (Ezekiel 37:16-22)

I have warned of the coming famine. The fat years are nearly completed. Then will come the lean years. (A foreshadow from Genesis 41) If it were not for the Josephs, My children would perish. But they have been perfectly positioned and prepared, refined in the fire, and made ready to provide and lead.

A choice is coming for every child of God. Will you follow Me? Will you choose to go where I lead you, your good shepherd, (John 10:27) or will you choose to follow man and lean on your own understanding?

My Joshuas and my Calebs will have My orders. (A foreshadow from Numbers 13 and 14). They will trust in Me and they will not doubt my ability to conquer the giants that lie ahead. But will you follow them? Will you allow them to lead you into the Promised Land once and for all?

I promised I would return My children, all of them, to the land, all of it, which I gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (Genesis 15 & 28 and Exodus 23:31). Watch and see what I will do. Don’t think that I would not use war, famine and pestilence to make it so. (Exodus 3:7-20 foreshadows this) This world and everything in it not of Me will perish, but My children will be held safe in My arms. (Psalm 91) I will restore their hearts and their souls. (Ezekiel 11 & 36, Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8:10) I will put new flesh upon their bones. (Ezekiel 37) I will be their God and they will be My people.

And then, My Son will return to claim His Bride. All this must come to pass that My Word be fulfilled.” (Isaiah 55:11)

Scripture References:

Additional scriptural references (though not exhaustive) to the truth of God’s promises of reuniting all 12 tribes together and returning them to the Promised Land after causing judgment for disobedience to befall the nations they have been scattered to, which includes America (to be fulfilled in our generation):

(Isaiah was written 740-686 BC. The captivity or dispersement by the Assyrians of the 10 Northern tribes, also referred to as The House of Israel or Ephraim, began around 740 BC.

Jeremiah was written between 626-587 BC. The captivity of the two southern tribes known as Judah by the Babylonians occurred from 597-581 bc. The reuniting of Israel and Judah that Isaiah and Jeremiah prophecies has not yet occurred in history, though the return of the Jews (Judah) commenced nearly 70 years ago with the re-formation of the nation of Israel.

Daniel lived from 620-538 BC. He was carried off by Nebudchenezer of Babylon in 605 BC. Ezekiel lived around the same time from 622-570 BC.)

Isaiah‬ ‭2:2-3‬
Micah‬ ‭2:12‬ ‭
Micah‬ ‭4:1-2, 6-7, 10-13‬ ‭
Micah‬ ‭5:3, 5, 7-8, 10-14‬ ‭
Micah‬ ‭7:15-16, 18-20‬ ‭

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 23, 2018 1:31 PM

Wow, what a Word, Rachel. Today, after reading this I was led to go to your Scroll and Leaf blog site and was just silent before the Lord. Your story is amazing, I hope all who visit there will be as blessed as I was. Amazing testimonies, as the prophetic gifts have been passed down to your children! I was raised in a similar setting with 13 years of Lutheran education, (WELS) and led out into The Holy Spirit’s full Gospel power after wandering way off for a spell in my youth. I will always be thankful for the memory work in scripture and Biblical knowledge from that upbringing, but like you, Father had so much more for us! He needed to ignite our hearts! I am thankful he ordered my footsteps to your site, Praise Yeshuha!!! Blessings to you, faithful one!❤️

Rachel Baxter
February 23, 2018 5:26 PM

Thank you Carolanne. I’m so glad that the testimony of Jesus in my life blessed you. That is really all any of us have to offer.

Peachey
Peachey
February 25, 2018 8:20 AM

I woke up early this morning after having a disturbing dream. I saw people in captivity, their rights were being violated, they were forced to watch, and participate some, in the corruption and filth that was going on all around them, by those in charge. Then off in the distance a huge dust storm was approaching. Those in captivity were trying to minimize their exposure to what was coming by shoving things in front of door openings, but there was not much they could do. There were too many gaps to keep the dust storm out. I saw one small closet were the dust could be kept out, but it seemed more like a coffin to some, so they hurried to some bigger rooms.

I am guessing at the interpretation here, but I think that the small closet may represent the Prayer closet. That people still do not want to seek Jesus for answers. They want the world’s way, and think they can make it on their own. But soon people will be feeling the affect of trying to do things their way, instead of God’s way. They will be unprepared for the storm and impact that is soon coming.

Peachey
Peachey
February 25, 2018 8:27 AM

People need to seek the Lord for answers instead of coming up with solutions on their own.

John Barry
John Barry
February 23, 2018 2:44 PM

Amen Rachel , not sure how GOD will call the Jews home from America , but HE will . This is going to be interesting , prepare your armour bother & sisters , learn to use your weapons while you can , take your place in the battle line for soon the battle will be joined . Blessing !

Rachel Baxter
February 23, 2018 5:23 PM
John – Thanks for commenting. I’m never sure what other people mean when they use the term ‘Jews’. I was raised to understand that they were God’s chosen people, which I still think is true – but as the Lord has led me to study the Old Testament, He showed me that all the descendants of Jacob are His chosen people. This means all 12 tribes which the term Jew doesn’t seem to express well. The Bible refers to The House of Israel (with a Scriptural definition of the 10 northern tribes including Ephraim and Manasseh disbursed first) and Judah (which scripturally encompasses Judah and Benjamin) with the Levites included in both houses. In a supernatural experience, the Lord told me that it was time to lead my brothers, the Tribe of Manasseh, back to Him. At the time, I lacked the understanding for what He was commanding. I now know He was being quite literal. The Body of Christ in America is not only the gentile church, but we are the blood descendants of Abraham. I never set out for this understanding. No man taught me that this was so. It was God alone who showed this to me and told me that it was time for His children to remember their identity in Him. I was content with being apart of the Ekklesia, but the truth is God’s chosen people are living in the US today and in Nations all over the earth. They are not just the Jews but from all Jacob’s 12 sons. Before Jesus returns, they will come out of their lands of captivity to Spiritually and Physically return to the Promised Land. God will use judgment to shake us free from our lazy lukewarm state of Babylon to choose to return to Him. What… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
February 23, 2018 8:59 PM

I agree sister Rachel , Israel , all the Tribes are the Apple of GODs eye . I was told by a Priest in Germany in the 70s that the Harp on the Irish flag is for King David and that the Irish were one of the lost tribes . I don’t know if that is true . I believe you are correct , GOD knows who the lost Tribes are and will bring them home to Israel at some point . I was refering to Jews in the historical sense going back to Israel , such as how they fled out of Germany in the 1930s while they could , or how Spain kicked they out on the threat of death in 1491 . I believe there will be an event to cause America to drive what we call Jews / GODs People too because HE says so , out of America . No matter wheather the Jews are good or bad they are GODs people to deal with , not for us to judge , but GOD to judge . I go by Genesis 12 : 3 on Israel , bless , do not touch . I love what ABBA has shown you being part Irish , thank you & blessings .

Ruth
Ruth
February 23, 2018 9:56 PM

I agree that the Jews in America are too go back to Israel. Some people say that the Tribe of Dan settled in Ireland. They do have many references to Dan like Danny Boy and different things and areas with Dan in the name.

Linda Beth
February 24, 2018 8:30 AM

A song I learned in my childhood started playing in my head when I read this. ” Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had Father Abraham. I am one of them, and so are you, so let’s just praise the Lord!”

von17
von17
February 24, 2018 12:01 AM

i believe you heard correctly and agree completely. never understood why modern 1948 Israel called themselves Israel but only allow Jews to become citizens.. Israel or Jacob had 12 sons, only one was Judah but I’m not a scholar perhaps I’m misunderstanding something. Of course I never understood meaning of Star of david on flag either I’ve never read anything in Torah or new testament on any star of david but you can find it on Rothchild coat of arms which probably explains its real meaning.

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
February 23, 2018 2:25 PM

I feel this coming. It’s closer than some believe. Amen

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 25, 2018 6:27 PM

Rachel, amazing well done. I was blessed by you taking the time to post every scripture there. There is a lot of meat to take in there Micah is so often overlooked. I had a vision in the spring of 2016 Hosanna my daughter was pointing out the chem trails when we were gardening then they shifted to look like flower blossoms in the wind she said papa do you see the dandelions then it shifted and they became more graceful right when i realised she said look jellyfish falling from heaven then it shifted and just as i realised what it was i grabbed her hand to run inside and hosanna said papa they are parachutes and before i could get back inside their boots were touching down in my garden and they were Russian. (End vision).
I too believe as you that America is partly Jewish as part of the diaspora too many of the people were scattered and most written bloodlines and proofs have been covered up and forgotten. This too is satans tool. Good to see the LORD on you, you wear HIM well and your insight was confirming in many ways. Great post Rachel!

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 23, 2018 1:08 PM

The King of the North is Syria, and the South is Egypt, so does this mean war starts between these two countries?
You say ‘the time has come’ for the Church to return to Israel. I personally have had no word from God to return to Israel, has anyone else?

February 23, 2018 7:57 PM

Since the antichrist is called the King of Assyria and ancient Assyria included modern Syria, I think the King of the North is probably farther north, perhaps modern Turkey or Russia.

Rachel Baxter
February 24, 2018 9:39 AM

I personally believe the King of the North is from Russia. The Lord did not directly tell me this so I could be wrong.

Henry Gruver gave an interview with Steve Quayle last year where he shared that he believes the Lord showed him that the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 would include Russia attacking and invading America. This makes sense from the perspective of Americans as true Israelites.

Martin
February 24, 2018 6:44 PM

“Land of unwalled villages”.Ezekiel 38:11
You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. Jerusalem has walls.

von17
von17
February 25, 2018 2:57 AM

EZ 38:1 1 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—

Based on above verse I also think henry gruvers comments makes sense as America is land with homes and cities without walls, not Israel or any other country. When I grew up not one home was surrounded by a concrete wall, but now that I’ve traveled the world I see this is rare. Israel as I recall in my visits has homes/towns surrounded by walls.

John Barry
John Barry
February 23, 2018 9:22 PM

Brother James I lean towards Turkey , but it could be Russia , Syria is just a battle field now .

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 24, 2018 9:57 AM

Very interesting you say this James as they asked Nicholas “Sienner” van Rensburg way back in the early 1900’s how WWW3 will start and he answered them, “Turkey or someone from Turkey will start it”

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 24, 2018 10:10 AM

I just remembered that Russia is also involved somehow. Sienner said something like Turkey lights the match and Russia will go through Turkey in ONE day and keep going West ….

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 24, 2018 10:16 AM

We can sure enough take comfort in this ….. This world and everything in it not of Me will perish, but My children will be held safe in My arms. Psalm 91

Thank you, bless you Rachel.

Paul Schrunk
Paul Schrunk
February 24, 2018 8:35 AM

The point of the spear is indeed sharp. To tear down what needs to be torn down, to build up what needs to be built up. Nice job.

Rachel Baxter
February 24, 2018 9:30 AM

Thanks Paul!

Joe Heartwell
February 24, 2018 2:33 PM

I read somewhere that the geneologies were destroyed in 70 a.d. when the temple was destroyed by rome.many may not know what tribe there from, but God still knows.also the devaluation of the dollar and jer. 16:16, will bring the tribes of Israel home.

Alex
Alex
February 23, 2018 6:13 PM

“They shall walk after the Lord . He will roar like a lion. When He roars, Then His sons (Ephraim) shall come trembling from the WEST”.
-Hosea 11:10. Hmmm…. What major Christian nation abundant with goods who is mixed amongst the gentiles (the world) who carries the stick of Joseph in the Last Days is WEST of Israel!?— Answer: America!!!

Ephraim (American Christians) — blow the Shofar!!! Wake up from your slumber!!! Our time is at hand!!!