Larry Nichols: “Democrats planning to impeach Trump, bring back Obama”

In the 24-minute video shown at the bottom of this post, former Clinton insider Larry Nichols shares some outrageous claims with host Lisa Haven. He believes Democrats are planning to impeach President Trump within the next six months and replace him with President Obama. This interview was uploaded to YouTube on May 23, 2017.

Larry Nichols was hired by Bill Clinton in 1988, while Clinton was still Governor of Arkansas. Clinton later fired Nichols, and Nichols has devoted himself to exposing Clinton’s many scandals ever since. (Source: Wikipedia) With the help of the mainstream news media, Clinton and his deep state cronies have retaliated by attacking Nichols, branding him as a nutty conspiracy theorist.

Nichols explains the reason why the Democrats are targeting the next six months is to allow the firestorm to blow over and settle down prior to the 2018 elections.

He also revealed their plans to take their OFA town hall tactics to the next level. We have already seen examples of how they have sent their trained operatives into town hall meetings throughout the nation, causing disruptions and chaos, but Nichols claims their next move is to cause riots while posing as conservatives. Their hope is by causing enough trouble they can trigger a Constitutional crisis while blaming it all on the conservatives.

Nichols claims a statute exists by which a FEMA provisional government can step in and take over our government under certain extreme conditions, including an invasion by a foreign military or simultaneous riots in five or more cities. In that event, Nichols claims a temporary FEMA government would replace our Constitutional republic, which would allow the new “leader” to function as a dictator, making decisions without Congressional approval.

If such a statute exists, it would be unconstitutional and should be discarded because our Constitution includes specific requirements for approving any amendments. A Constitutional Convention must be called by two-thirds of the legislatures of the states. Then those amendments must be approved by three-fourths of the states. No proposal like that has ever even been presented in any Constitutional Convention, so anyone claiming a FEMA government has the right to replace our Constitutional republic is either confused or lying or both.

Congress does not have the authority to change the Constitution to enact a new FEMA government under any circumstances. Any attempts to replace our republic with a FEMA government should therefore be resisted be every American citizen. However, such lawlessness should not surprise anyone because it has been rampant in Washington DC in recent years, especially since Obama took office in January 2009, openly choosing not to enforce laws he did not like.

Nichols claims the new FEMA government will be presented to the American people as a temporary solution, but that will be a lie. Once it is enacted, their plan is to make it a permanent replacement of our Constitutional government.

What got my attention was his claim that Vice-President Mike Pence would not become President after Trump is impeached because that process only applied under our Constitutional government. Under the new FEMA government, they would be able to put into office whomever they choose, and they have already chosen President Obama.

That got my attention because it fits what I saw in a dream in 2014 where I was taken into the future of America. I knew it was well beyond the end of Obama’s second term, yet a large organization of people were still reporting to him and calling him President Obama.

Although it is common for former Presidents to retain their title, what I saw was different because Obama’s organization seemed to be actively running the affairs of our nation, including total control over the news media. I was never told the name of their organization, but I attended their large outdoor dinner party in which I knew they were a large corporation. In the dream, I was one of their employees.

After Obama left office, it was not clear to me whether he would return to power to fulfill what I saw or do it as a President in exile. Immediately after leaving office in January, he started aggressively operating as President in exile, something no previous President has ever done, by recruiting, training, and orchestrating tens of thousands of dissidents through the organization he founded, Organizing for Action (OFA). His actions there have caused me to wonder if perhaps OFA is the corporation I saw, but another possibility is Obama regains the White House as dictator over a FEMA government, which is controlled by the same shadow figures who have been pulling the strings behind the scenes while maintaining the appearance of a Constitutional republic just to keep the American public asleep. At this time, I can only speculate about how this plays out.

A takeover by the FEMA government would be like a coming out of the closet event for a nation that ceased operating as a Constitutional republic long ago. I believe our shadow government (deep state) has been using bribery, blackmail, and murder to control Congress, the White House, and the Judicial System for a long time, at least as far back as the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

While Larry Nichols’ claims are cause for concern, it does not mean the Democrats will succeed. Their plan was to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, but they failed. Their plan was to change the outcome of the electoral college vote, but they failed. Their plan was to stop Trump from making it to the inauguration, but they failed. So, their plans can fail again.

There have been prophetic insights showing Trump will complete his God-given assignment, but the meaning is unclear unless we know what his assignment is. Other prophetic insights have claimed his time in office will be brief, but the meaning is unclear because God’s definition of brief and our definition of brief are likely two different things. However, the main reason I am sharing Larry Nichols’ comments is because of a recent warning given to Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, “Surround the President with prayer. They need to organize a governmental prayer watch.”

Larry Nichols’ claims confirm Sundar’s urgent call to prayer.

I believe God had a good purpose for putting Trump in office, even intervening in the election to give him the victory. So, I don’t believe it is time for him to leave office yet or get impeached, but it is time for us to pray for him by claiming every scheme of the enemy is cancelled.

The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. (James 5:16)

Eduardo
May 31, 2017 1:54 PM

OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prati
Prati
June 2, 2017 1:30 PM

Not buying it (although Obama surely would accept the role if offered). According to St John, people will happily follow the antichrist. But look at how many millions of people all around the world already despise the evil Obama with a passion!

Sathya
Sathya
May 31, 2017 8:23 AM
I would like to share my two dreams here Jun 14,2016 There was an important meeting happening inside one government building in our city.( BTW I live in DC suburbs) . Top government officials, politicians are the participants in that meeting to take one major decision that will impact all Americans. Outside lot of people ( I saw people from my neighborhood and coworkers) waiting with tension and lot of anticipation to know the results/final outcomes of the meeting. End of the meeting, somebody gave one memo/circular notice to my co-worker ( in real time he is witch doctor from Haiti) to broad cast it to the public. He then setup a projector screen to show the MEMO notice which is written in many languages. I don’t understand all the rules/law/changes made. All our Christians rights and financials rights were taken away.. but most of the immigrants and Black people are so happy jumping ( Please don’t get me wrong , I myself dark skinned immigrant ) .. somebody in the crowd telling us ( my husband also with me) ..hey guys..you need to pay your church contribution ( they used the word contribution not offering or tithe) to the government and said bunch of other rules .. I became angry and started to argue with them.. They said .. your anger and argument will not speak/defend you.. Now rules are rules and Law is law.. we don’t care whether you like it or not. My husband calmed me and told that he would go inside the meeting hall to check it out.. He went inside and came out quickly yelling/running towards me FULL OF SPIRIT OF THE BEAST, FULL OF THE SPIRIT OF THE BEAST…we can’t do anything now.. then I woke up.. My next dream I share in… Read more »
Sathya
Sathya
May 31, 2017 4:26 PM

My another dream. I was a bit hesitant to share. because it touches the political arena .. Anyway. I will share as it is… I don’t speak or stand for either party. All humans are evil need to be saved, washed by the blood of JESUS CHRSIT.

Jul 08,2016
I saw Democratic party grow strong and so beyond evil. Most of the Republicans also joined ( for survival matter) them.. other party came to no existence almost. very few in the other party. nobody cared them. In the Grown democratic party, Everybody is in one accord. meaning there is no public(citizens voters) and politicians difference. They didn’t need anybody’s donation/money, approval. They owned everything. Wickedness has done by this new Democratic party ( I don’t know call it as a party, new group) is undesirable. who over stands for righteousness ( not only Christians, regular people who have basic morals) are tortured, attacked ( not just ridiculed, hated or despised). Physical, verbal abuse was beyond description. Only people can be outside either sexually immoral or with violent rowdy spirit. Christians and regular good/weak people went in hiding… our family also on the run. we left home to flee. thru country roads. we saw one of our church family ( husband and wife with 3 kids, grandma) on the run to flee. we kind of trying to join them … suddenly one violent gang surrounded them and started to torture and throw them like a ball ..the gang enjoyed much of their violence. In shock, we all are frozen and didn’t know what to do.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 31, 2017 10:23 AM

Wow! Sathya

Donna
Donna
May 31, 2017 10:53 AM

I had a dream a few nights ago where I saw president Obama arriving in a black sedan with Vice President Pence and his wife along with other high ranking officials. It seemed strange to me that president Obama, who was clearly the president, was in that role. Since Trump was no longer president I wandered why pence was still in the role of vp. My husband and I along with my family were greeting the obamas and pences. To me it seemed in the dream that a transfer of power was happening and my husband was in some way involved as they were meeting with him for hours. During this meeting the other government officials returned to the room we were waiting in. I thought it strange that they put their heads under their coats and began to play video games. Perhaps this represents the shadowy figures controlling things in secret. As soon as I read this post I thought of my dream. Perhaps God is trying to expose the enemies’ schemes and unctioning us to pray. We should commit this to fervent prayer and continue to pray for our nation to repent and for Donald Trump, that he would be a God fearing man that would help lead our nation back to God and righteousness.

Jen G
Jen G
May 31, 2017 10:24 PM

Donna, God bless you and thank you for sharing. Your first sentence struck me. The fact that BHO was arriving in “a black sedan” as I recall reading that he was, in fact, transported in such a vehicle while in office and it was nicknamed THE BEAST. This certainly aligns with and confirms what many have been shown – that he IS the final antichrist.

Donna
Donna
May 31, 2017 10:56 AM

I forgot to mention, after reading the other post and her dream I remembered, and I think this is important, the meeting was being held in some fancy meeting place in Washington DC.

G.B.
G.B.
May 31, 2017 5:17 PM

The son of Perdition, the Lawless one.

ask_question
ask_question
June 1, 2017 1:45 PM

I believe God had a good purpose for putting Trump in office, even intervening in the election to give him the victory. So, I don’t believe it is time for him to leave office yet or get impeached, but it is time for us to pray for him by claiming every scheme of the enemy is cancelled. AMEN !!!!!

ask_question
ask_question
June 1, 2017 1:20 PM

seth rich was murdered, his case relate to many scandals of DNC ,

May God expose the true facts , there are so many secrets in his laptop,.

so many things regarding to the deep state , who kill him ?

pizzagate, pedophil ring, human trafficking . ………

jerry rigg
June 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Does it surprise anyone that people would still be reporting to Obama? Obama reminds me of Hitler and his following, a man given over to the occult and able to mesmerize the masses and, even today he still has followers the neo Nazis and white supremacists especially prevalent in the Northwest. Think about this, why would Obama come out with a proclamation that we are no longer a Christian nation? I believe he said that because 1) that is his deep heartfelt wish 2) he said it to embolden the Muslims and Christ haters to rise up knowing they would not be opposed especially by him 3) it was a mocking comment coming from a man who espouses Christianity but is most likely a practicing Muslim. 4) it was a comment from a man who knew he was the proverbial “fox who owned the keys to the hen house in Washington” and he wanted to play “king of the hill”. Yes, we must unite NOW as believers and pray for Trump, pray against the impeachment schemes of the enemy.

John Barry
John Barry
May 31, 2017 8:46 AM

Amen James , the LORD had me write Sen. Chuck Schumer and warn if the Dems continue to subvert the Constitution and the rule of law and to take us into a Marxist form of government it would lead to civil war and asked him to consider the welfare of the Nation in his actions . I would encourage all on Z3 to write Chuck Schumer , your voices mean more than you know , speak up while you can !

Heart after God
June 1, 2017 2:49 PM

Verse of the Day
Isaiah 40:30-31
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Commentary
What is your strength? Is it your youth? …your conditioning? …your wisdom? …your friends? …your experience? None of us can depend upon our human ability. Health, wisdom, and wealth are all vulnerabe to the fragility of life and circumstance. Only the LORD can ensure that we can survive the unthinkable, thrive in the mundane, and soar in good times. Let’s call upon, let’s wait upon, let’s depend upon the LORD!

Donna Potter
Donna Potter
May 31, 2017 1:34 PM

Wow. I see now why God spoke to Sadhu Selvaraj last month to tell the Body to pray that President Trump would finish his term. This is a matter of life and death for all of America.