Large V-Shape Reveals Next Big Moves in Equities Market

V_shapeDuring my prayer time yesterday, I saw a large letter V, like the one shown here with serifs on top and a blood red color.

I believe God was showing me what is coming next in the equities market with the V-shape representing a steep drop down followed by a steep rise back up to about the same level. It was a large V, so I believe it represents relatively large moves. The red color represents financial losses for stock owners as prices drop. Every detail of what God reveals has meaning and purpose, so I am not ignoring even the serifs, which might indicate some short sideways movement prior to and after the drop.

The market made a similar move after trading hours on election night, November 8, so only futures traders were able to trade it. S&P futures dropped about 103 points after closing at 2131. It dropped to 2028 before bouncing right back up before markets re-opened Wednesday morning. The S&P then climbed up to 2170 on Wednesday, so the total size of the bounce was 142 points. If it drops down to the same 2028 level, it would be a 142-point drop, which lines up with what at least one Z3er believes God showed him, a drop of about 140 points.

What I saw today confirms what I saw on October 30, which was a brief vision of a green tree planted in a stone column. It looked like a Christmas tree, steep on both sides. I believe it represented a steep move up and down in the equities market. The left side of the tree has already formed with a steep move up from 2084 on November 4 to 2170 on November 9, an 85-point move in just three trading days. I believe we are now near the top, so I am expecting to see the drop going down the right side of the tree soon.

I was not shown any dates, but at least two other Z3ers have recently seen similar moves in dreams and visions with a steep move up followed by a bigger steep move down. So I would encourage anyone who was expecting to see this kind of drop happening during trading hours on Wednesday should hang in there because I believe it is coming very soon. It might gets pushed into next week as the market manipulators allow election week option contracts to expire first.

I believe this drop will be the fulfillment of what I saw in another vision in October and shared in a post on October 19. In that vision, the drop picked up momentum along the way, which was represented by a big red superhero flying up out of the water and aligning with the direction of my car as I crossed over a bridge. So we might see the market move down slowly at first before plunging.

I believe God showed me this V-shape to encourage me to hold my short position despite the upward pressure on prices the past three days. I also believe He wanted to let me know the big drop after trading hours was not the fulfillment of what we have been waiting to see. It is still ahead of us and we are close, so if we just hold on for a short time, we will see it. Many of us have been waiting for several months and have referred to it as the second hanging man.

Capturing profits from this drop requires closing short positions at the bottom and opening long positions for the return move up. Doing so requires knowing where the bottom is. I was not shown any prices, but I am expecting to see UVXY reach a peak price of about $25.00 per share. UVXY is an inverse ETF, which means it moves higher when the market moves lower. If the market returns to the 2028 level where it bounced on election night, that should be enough to cause UVXY to move up to $25.00. So I am using it is a benchmark to find the bottom.

The information provided here relies on interpretations that might not be accurate. It is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 11, 2016 5:46 AM

Please Lord
Let us day traders have our inheritance as futures are plunging again. Paralyze the manipulators this time according to Matthew 16:19. Please Lord, we have waited a long time. In the name of the Lord Jesus we pray. Thank you for your grace and mercy.

Amen

Mikey H
Mikey H
November 11, 2016 6:18 AM

Amen brother Phanuel !

Johnjo
Johnjo
November 12, 2016 1:11 AM

May our GOD grant us our prayers and give us a miracle:

Next week starting from Nov 14 to Nov 18 , 2016 ,
Let the Dow Jones fall to 15,000 ,
Let the S&P 500 crash to 1,700.

Let all the heavenly angels make that happen
And help us reap our profits.
Thank You , Lord Jesus .

In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord , amen .

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
November 18, 2016 10:36 PM

This is not a good prayer. How many people will get their retirement savings wiped out when the market drops just so we can make a few % on our FAZ position? Is it any different than the kid asking God to burn down the high school so he doesn’t have to take his history exam? No. The problem is that taking a stock position and then asking God to move the markets to make it profitable makes God our servant, and is backwards. In our communion with Him it is possible to know the direction – either up or down, and make profitable trades. In doing so we are the listener and the servant. That is the way of it. SNS

john jo
john jo
November 19, 2016 4:03 AM

That is a good prayer ,
because we want to see the fulfilment of the Large V shape VIsion ,
Crashing as fast as possible .
we should pray with Faith to make it come to pass immediately .

Why are you so pessimistic and afraid ?
Please read carefully the vision , it said : the Crash will be followed by a rally upward immediately , like a V shape .

If you don’t believe the Vision is from God ,
then you do not need to be afraid if it will come to pass .

If the Vision came from GOD ,
we have to pray and face it with faith .

IF you are afraid that your stocks will be wiped out ,
why don’t you BUY PUT options
OR sell all your stocks now and
take your Cash and put it in a safe place .

In Fact the V shape Crash and Rally will offer us double opportunity to make more profit .

IF we believe that the Vision is from GOD ,
we will say Amen and pray it will come to pass immediately .

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
November 19, 2016 3:24 PM

John Jo, I’m confident the V shaped move will occur as James has seen it and I will be trading it both down and back up. I’m also confident we will see UVXY hit $25 at some point at the bottom of one of the moves, because James saw that too. Instead of trying to force God to make this happen “as soon as possible”, I would rather spend my prayer time figuring out the best place to put in my short positions, and where to reverse for the move back up. SNS

Mark Innes
Mark Innes
November 19, 2016 11:10 PM

john jo
john jo
November 19, 2016 4:09 AM

Do we want to see the fulfilment of the Large V shape VIsion ?
Stocks Crashing as fast as possible , followed by a Rally immediately ?

Then we should pray with Faith to make it come to pass immediately .

IF the Vision come from God ,
it has to come to pass .

Do Not be afraid and doubtful about the VIsion

If you don’t believe the Vision is from God ,
then you do not need to be afraid if it will come to pass .

If the Vision really came from GOD ,
we have to pray and face it with faith .

for those who are afraid their stocks will be wiped out ,
why don’t you BUY PUT options now ?
OR
sell all your stocks immediately and
take your Cash and put it in a safe place .

IF we believe that the Vision is from GOD ,
we will say Amen to it
and by Faith we will pray it will come to pass immediately .

john jo
john jo
November 16, 2016 12:57 AM

Let’s all pray fervently to our Lord God , ask His miracle now .

May God send His Angels to bring down Dow Jones to 15,000
and let the fall of SPX to 1,700 today and tomorrow .

May God hear our prayers and grant our requests.

Thank You Lord God for your miracle .

In the Name of Jesus Christ , our Lord
Amen

Ed h
Ed h
November 16, 2016 9:04 PM

John Jo,
I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer but I would not put too much hope on that. Bo Polny has a terrible track record about his predictions. Now he’s calling it the shemitah update. He also claims to have called the high on the Dow. Well the high just happened so now we need another high update. He makes a good argument about Daniels timeline and by calculating other crash days and patterns but even though history repeats itself it’s not that exact to the day.

He has called many Gold forecasts and crash days, all wrong. Now he is putting God in his videos and I think that is a bad idea because when it does not happen it makes God and Christians look bad to the skeptics out there.

David
David
November 17, 2016 7:45 PM

Hi Ed,
I stopped listening to him, he never admits he
Is wrong. When I want a good laugh I listen.
Sometimes, I want to punch him in the face, sorry, I know not very Christian of me.

john jo
john jo
November 17, 2016 12:56 AM

I pray to our Lord God Almighty to expedite the fulfillment of the
Large V-Shape crash Equities Market Vision .
May God make it happen immediately .
Let them crash deep and hard soonest .

David
David
November 10, 2016 2:55 PM

Sometimes, I get the feeling we should of bought FAS instead of FAZ, 🙂
Ohh man, last couple days hurt big time.
GOD bless you all, hopefully it turns back to
Our side soon. But we been waiting for a long time.

DLBM
DLBM
November 14, 2016 11:23 PM

Right now many are overwhelmed and it feels hopeless, like they are facing the Red Sea, and Pharaoh and his army are closing in for the kill. Lord of Hosts, we pray you part the Red Sea in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, no weapon formed against us shall prosper. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. We humble ourselves before you, and declare the battle is The Lord of Hosts. In Jesus mighty name we declare victory. The Lord says in His Word: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. We praise and worship Your Holy Name Jesus. Thank you for the victory Jesus.

DLBM
DLBM
November 13, 2016 6:34 PM

Tonight is a record breaking supermoon- the biggest in 68 years. In fact, if you’re younger than 68 you have never witnessed this record-breaking supermoon in your lifetime. Also, I just woke up from a dream. I saw this bright white light coming down from the clouds, and I saw a timer counting down from 24. In the dream, my 9 year old son said, “when that light touches the earth, Jesus is coming back”. I believe it means that Jesus is coming back very soon, the clock is ticking. As I woke up, I started asking for forgiveness of my sins and was filled with great joy!!! Praise the name of Jesus!!!

David
David
November 10, 2016 5:59 PM

To me, it’s hard to believe 2nd hangman happened already, as The Lord Jesus Christ, knows Most on Z3 news dont trade in the premarkets, or even know how too. Just my opinion.

Michael M.
Michael M.
November 10, 2016 8:08 PM

Agree. To call the second hangman is completely illogical. Sorry….can’t and won’t buy it.

John Smith
John Smith
November 28, 2016 10:06 PM
Z3: I believe we made it over the hump, and with the manipulated spike up (that shouldn’t have been), there is likely huge downside risk now, IMO. There are many clues that the spike up is nearing exhaustion here and may have ended…. Secondly, the spike was out of place and went far too high to fast and has stretched the bear market back like a big rubber band, but hasn’t broken the downside potential. When this one springs back to the real trend, I believe it will be a large move and will be shocking to many. I still believe the move was initiated by manipulation, and I believe they’re setting the markets up for something major here. Its on the same order of deception as the posturing ahead of the elections. The move made in the small caps is NOT normal and something appears to be off – way off…… IMO, the last 3 weeks could be the biggest head-fake I’ve ever seen against what should have been a slam-dunk decline…. DAX appears to have finally been turned back and looks to fall in the near future in my opinion, and this will have an impact on US stocks as per first chart. NZ50 and Nikkei also appear to be nearing a good turning point. These will be like lead weights around the market’s neck going forward…. The second chart shows a big rolling “W” top, slanted down on Nasdaq futures, and NQ is my early warning indicator. It typically is a leading indicator, and it won’t take too much here to break back below the 50 dma. The third chart, the TF daily (FAZ is the inverse of this one), clearly shows it put on a slightly lower top going into the election drop (from last year)… Read more »
Ed h
Ed h
November 29, 2016 9:16 AM

John,
You beat me to it. I was going to send you a message asking if you are seeing higher highs on lower volumes on all the indices? Looks like we are or could be on the verge of a major roll over like you stated. The markets went up almost vertical . I would expect some profit taking days for the in crowd and then some panic selling for the other guys coming soon.
Also GLD and SLV are looking pretty good right now for a quick little profit play. IMO.

John Smith
John Smith
November 29, 2016 11:12 AM

Ed h: Yeh, looks like a major stock roll over to me, finally!! I think we’re going to start to see some volatility going into and after the FED meeting. Gold and Silver look like they’re still in a ST to MT downtrend to me based on the daily charts. Its interesting because a lot of commodities are beginning new bull trends, IMO. Hope all is well.

Joseph K.
November 30, 2016 1:39 PM

Thanks John Smith and Ed H for continuing to share your insights. I went short oil and long gold today. I’m betting that the optimism around oil is short-lived.

Todd Henderson
November 22, 2016 10:16 AM

Update: My self directed rollover should have all accounts rolled into by late December of this year. The price of silver according to a very clear dream I had will reach $15.00 I don’t know much but I do know this! James also had stated that he believed that silver will reach $14.50 to $15.00 baseline. (I don’t know what this means but it served as a strong confirmation for me because he posted on the same day I had the dream).

I am going to create a website that will be talking about 10 men coming together and because of 2 reasons.

1. God has been working on them.
2. They are looking for something to invest in.
Note: I am not a scammer, your money will never come to me. You will be investing in physical silver. A specific amount at a specific price. You will live off the 10% and use the 90% to further the Kingdom. There will come a point where all 10 men meeting together and talking about Jim Harris’s website http://www.newenergyforus.com

I will post the website once I create it. So far I believe I have 2 men and myself. Total of 3 as of date.

God Bless

John Smith
John Smith
November 17, 2016 9:41 PM

Z3: Wow, I was just looking over the bond and silver/gold daily charts and PMs look like their ready for another large leg down along with bonds/bills. USD is on a huge move up. I don’t know what issues are causing this, but its weird to say the least.. They more they try to stabilize stocks, the more bonds/bills tank, so maybe they’ll have to play financial wack-a-mole and stabilize their paper for a while and then come back to stocks. Maybe its signaling something…

On a bit of a bright note, today was a 9 TD potential turn point on the ES daily. A decent move or turn was evident on the last 3 yellow arrows, so maybe this one will peg it to the wall along with those sell indicators (hopefully). Today was also a back-kiss of that same post Brexit TL. Recent yellow arrows include:
10/11 Large drop below post Brexit TL
10/24 High
11/04 Low
11/17 Today

Its funny, but it almost looks like James’ V with the serifs slanted upward (however, I know he is looking for this to occur in the near future, so maybe its a precursor mini – ‘v’, ha).

Best…

Ed h
Ed h
November 18, 2016 9:35 AM

John,
Also have you seen the velocity of money chart? It’s on a free fall since about 07/08 since QE started. Also looks to me like the AD-AS graph is pointing towards inflation. I think with the bonds selling off the FED will have to raise rates but it will backfire. Also before our golfer-in-chief leaves office we should be sitting over $20T in debt.

Trump better have some economic gurus on his team because with that much debt and raising rates he is inheriting a bomb with about 5 min left on the timer.

On a brighter note, monster boxes are about $1600 less than 2 months ago.

John Smith
John Smith
November 18, 2016 10:05 AM

Ed h: Bonds are likely moving down in anticipation of the FED raising rates in Dec, and I think investors are beginning to flee those markets, IMO. Dollar going up while PMs go down is normal. Other currencies are tanking right now, and maybe that has an impact. Yeh, us bears are going to have to factor in runaway inflation into the mix.

Yes, Trump will likely inherit a time bomb, and inflation may be his only way out, but even though, its set to go off shortly. In a longer term sense, PMs would be set to explode higher. The 20T is jaw dropping gift to leave the next president. With his approval ratings at historic highs, its sad because our youth don’t have a clue they’re being sold into financial servitude, and promote those who are chaining them in…

Corrine
November 18, 2016 11:00 AM

Hi John, Ed or anyone else that has some info. Do you think we are at a low for gold? I would like to buy JNUG but I don’t want to jump in too soon. Would appreciate anyone’s input. My subscription to Peter Temple’s Elliot wave analysis ran out and I know he thought gold would go down to 1200 or even 1175 per oz…blessings, Corrine

Ed h
Ed h
November 18, 2016 12:26 PM

Corrine,
Just my opinion. The chart for JNUG is looking down. It looks like a lot of buying happened a few days ago but has since been selling volume. . It’s price right now of 6.76 is lower than its 50 and 200MA. The the 50MA is now below the 200 so definitely a down trend.

I think this is a good trade to keep watching . But right now the selling volume is greater than the buying . The down side for this is still about $4 but the upside is $26 if we use the 52 week highs and lows.

Corrine
November 18, 2016 9:10 PM

Ed h, thank you! Your info is so helpful, I will continue to watch this stock. I really appreciate your insight, if you happen to notice anything else with JNUG please feel free to share. I like those numbers get in at $4 and sell at $26!! That would be wonderful! Blessings, Corrine

John Smith
John Smith
November 18, 2016 8:31 PM

Hello Corrine: I just looked at the weekly gold chart, and it could be putting on an inverse H&S, with the next shoulder around 1160-1175 to possibly as low as 1100. I would sit tight, as Ed says, watch it for now. If the 1160-75 holds, that could be a good sign the LT trend is changing. This drop is likely a short term trend, but you don’t know how low it can go if it doesn’t find support and until this strength in the USD plays out…

Corrine
November 18, 2016 9:15 PM

John Smith, thank you!! I so appreciate your advice. I will sit tight and watch how this goes. Thanks for looking into this for me. Blessings, Corrine

Bob Adolph
November 18, 2016 1:26 PM

The debt crisis is the Damoclean Sword hoovering over all the other worldly dangers. It will be the best of times and the worst of times.