I saw a large, thick, black darkness begin to slowly move across the land.

During prayer this evening, the Lord spoke these words to me and then gave me a vision. The reason He called it Rewind was because He had shown me parts of these events before in other visions.

“My son, since My People cannot fathom what is about to come, describe to them the vision I have shown you.”

I was immediately taken above the land, and the Lord was with me. He took me to various locations all over America, from big cities to small towns. I saw people, average, everyday people, young and old, going about as usual. People going to work, people playing golf, everyone just enjoying life like they do every day. Nobody had any cares. I saw churches, large churches and megachurches. Many of these were full of people, yet their spirits were empty and dark. I saw small churches with few people in them, yet these people were on their knees praying, and they shone like bright LED lights.

The Lord then had me look towards the north, and I saw a large, thick, black darkness begin to slowly move across the land. It looked to extend from ground level all the way up to the tops of mountains. It appeared to be a thick, dark, moving wall. I asked, “Lord, what am I seeing?”

He said, “This is a judgment coming on a sinful nation.”

I said, “But everything I just saw was nice, and the people seemed normal.”

He said, “You saw a lie, a deception. The false prophets have convinced everyone that all is normal. But look, My son, at reality.”

With that, I turned, and the Lord opened my eyes to be able to see into the people’s hearts and spirits like He does. As I looked at the people, I was able to see in them the sins of rebellion, pride, selfishness, etc., all the sins of a backslidden, sin-soaked people. The darkness that I could see coming had not yet reached the people. I could see the people walking around with hideous creatures attached to them, hanging onto various parts of their bodies with their claws dug into their flesh. The people were not aware that these demons were on them. They could not see, feel, or sense that they were there. These people were evil, thinking it was nothing to steal, kill, or rape whoever got in their way.

While I was watching all of this going on, I then felt the earth shake, and it was a very great shake. I then saw the darkness moving in closer and begin to cover and surround the people. The Lord allowed me to also experience it, and the only way to describe it is that it was the darkest, blackest, thickest darkness, that felt like a heavy blanket wrapped around me, and I could not see anything but total blackness. He only let me experience that for a moment, and then instantly my eyes were opened and I was able to see again. I was still in the midst of the darkness, but He allowed me to now be able see what was taking place in it. I could see all around me in every direction. As I looked, the creatures that I had seen hanging onto the people were now beginning to tear into their flesh with their claws and teeth, which were like long, sharp blades. The people were being torn and ripped apart by these demons while in the darkness. The people were screaming out but could not escape from this terror that was killing them. I saw many, many dead bodies.

While the earth was still quaking and the darkness still covered, I saw an extremely bright flash towards the west, then another, and another. I understood that these were nuclear explosions. I looked all around me and saw these bright flashes everywhere. There were many of them. The Lord then took me closer to the location where one of these went off, and I saw no life at all, total destruction, just fire, debris, and bones.

Then the Lord took me high up into the atmosphere where I had a view of the whole nation. It was in total darkness, but I could see tiny little specks of light, really bright specks, all over the nation. I asked the Lord, “What are those? More bombs?”

He said, “No, they are My Remnant.”

As I watched these tiny specks of light, I noticed something wonderful was happening. The specks began to grow and grow and spread and spread and become brighter and brighter. Soon it looked as if the whole nation was glowing, and then suddenly all went black.

As soon as that happened, I was then shown a massive fireball and saw it fall into the Atlantic Ocean. The earth shook violently once again. I then saw a giant wall of water coming towards the East Coast, and it appeared to stretch the entire length of the coastline. I was then taken down to ground level for a better view of the wall of water approaching. It was so massive and high, I was not able to see the top of it. I saw the wave hit, and all who were in its path perished. It covered the tops of all the buildings, but I did not see how far inland it went.

The Lord then had me turn to the direction of the North to what looked like the border of Canada. The ground began rumbling and shaking like an earthquake, and I saw a huge army with tanks and planes coming into the land. Everything in this army’s path was either destroyed or taken prisoner. The vision ended.

I then sat there for I don’t know how long, just weeping for all the people, blood, death, and destruction that I had just witnessed. During the entire time of the vision, I had a sense of great sadness and tears from the Lord over what He was showing me must take place. He then spoke this word to me.

My son, I have let you see this again to warn My People to REPENT! These judgments are now in progress, and time is short. Warn them to WAKE UP, for I am coming soon to judge the unrighteous! Tell My People to get into My Word, get on their knees, and seek repentance for this lost and dying nation! The Rewind has been hard to see again, but My son, time is out, for My judgments are set!

I love all My Children. I do not want to see any perish, but many will because of secret sins and pride. REPENT, REPENT, AND WAKE UP NOW!!!

Messiah Jesus

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Ivette
Ivette
July 18, 2018 6:49 PM

Holy Father, draw us nearer to you. Enable us to love and pray for all who do not know you.

July 18, 2018 6:23 PM

I wonder how much time we have left. Living in this world becomes more and more unbearable by the hour.

Denise
July 19, 2018 2:53 PM

Indeed, it does.

Marialena Vlastichova
July 19, 2018 11:12 AM

agree.

Gabriel Erb
July 21, 2018 3:39 PM

Ken L, Watch the seminar on YouTube entitled “2028 END OF THE WORLD” and you’ll know how much time is left till Christ’s return. God bless.

July 21, 2018 10:02 PM

Thanks for sharing Gabriel. I have not been shown any dates, but the Bible identifies many things that must happen before the Lord returns, and it’s a lot to squeeze into ten years. I am not ruling it out, just pointing out the scriptures can help us sort these things out.

Also, maybe it’s just semantics, but I think end of the age is more accurate than end of the world. Even if the Lord returns in 2028, it is not the end of the world because He then reigns on the earth for 1,000 years, the seventh day, and we reign with Him.

July 22, 2018 12:13 PM

Hi Gabriel, thanks for sharing. I have watched it and although I don’t know if Jesus will come back by 2028, but I do believe for most people, especially the Christians our time on earth will be less than that. I have watched a Youtube video on a channel (forgot which one) that I subscribed where God said to him/her about the judgments and the major calamities coming,”You don’t have 10 years!”

Christian
Christian
July 20, 2018 5:55 AM

Time will show everything, but as my friend and I studied, the second seal will the most probably be opened in 2019 AD (or in 2020 AD*, but more certain in 2019 AD), the third seal in 2025/26 AD, the fourth seal in 2029 AD, the fifth seal perhaps in 2032/33 AD. While this about seals is our guess and expectations, very possible (according to our study) but not so certain, about The Rapture of Bride according to our studying of The Bible we strongly believe that will happen in 2029 AD (the second one maybe in 2032/33 AD) and Armageddon and The Second Coming in 2036 AD (http://putgospodnji.com/biblijska-hronologija/biblical_chronology.html).
*2020 AD is a year of big change of which Trigonalis of Saturn and Jupiter on December 21st, 2020 AD is an important sign.

July 20, 2018 12:51 PM

Hi Christian, Mena had a vision that the first three seals are already broken, so probably the time will be even shorter than your prediction. I have also heard of a person insisting based on his study that the end is 2028. Either way, I just can’t wait any longer. My wife of 11 years, and we have 3 little kids together, has filed for divorce, so I am like hoping Jesus would just snatch me away anytime now.

July 20, 2018 2:13 PM

Ken L, I can empathize with you as my wife left me 5 years ago. I was in the dumps then but now understand it was a blessing because it drew me closer to God and who knows where God is going to draw the line. He is clearly dividing the sheep from the goats.

July 22, 2018 12:24 PM

Hi Gustavus, yes, I too feel and agree that God is separating the sheep from the goats and the wheat from the tares, as she told me there is no need to be so legalistic when Jesus said not to divorce unless for adultery. She said God understands her heart and she prayed about it and has peace with her decision and feels it is in agreement with the Holy Spirit, but I was like that’s like calling Jesus a liar because God would never go back on His own words.

July 22, 2018 1:16 PM

I think we all have a tendency to believe what we want to believe, even ascribing it to God to make us feel better about it, but as you stated, that doesn’t make it right. When our beliefs contradict His word, we should reconsider what we believe.

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
July 23, 2018 2:30 PM

When you say ,she said;TheHoly Spirit said it was ok and in agreement with her leaving .i was seeing the Holy Spirit telling her go ahead see what happens.
Pray for her,but let her go
She seems to be in unbeleif
You Ken are called to peace as in1 Corinthians 7:15
Dont say anything to her unless Jesus sais to.with out a word you can win them over. I believe dont think on another woman right now .Get filled up with the Father.Pease and grace.
See if what i say is from the Holy Spirit

Just wondering if there is a little girl you know with long straight blond hair ?
Im seeing this in spirit realm. Wondering if this is a vision for you

July 23, 2018 3:43 PM

Hi Kathleen, Yes, she is in unbelief and I just found out last night that she is having an affair, not sure if anything physical happened yet, but now I understand why she is so eager to divorce and so insistent upon it.
I don’t think I really know any girl with long straight blond hair.

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
July 23, 2018 7:07 PM

Im also going to pray this one she is having an affair with will be talked to by the Holy Spirit .
To release her
And i also pray he will know Jesus Christ
You are very blessed having brothers and sisters in Christ who care deaply for you and your family
Peace to Ken ,i pray to you abba
Thankyou abba

July 25, 2018 7:30 AM

Hi Kathleen, yes I am very blessed to have the support of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

A little update here, turns out my wife told a friend that she never really loved me and life is too short she needs to spend the rest of her life with her true love. My friend told her the children will be traumatized, and she said they will grow up and besides they have my last name. She also said she won’t sacrifice her life for the kids. She has already moved out the house and leaving me with three kids, thank God my mom is here helping me out.

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
July 25, 2018 11:21 AM

Ken ,Just keep your eyes on our faithful Lord and let him do his work
She may not know what true Love is.
And for those mothers
They are awesome
My mom helped me out a l o t .
You take care

July 21, 2018 7:29 AM

Brother Ken L , I too think events are closer than 2028 , we have words 3 seals have been opened . HOLY SPIRIT told me years ago – Once the Written Word starts to be fulfilled , it is like a race , it will not stop or be delayed till the race is over . We are going to wake up one morning soon , war will have started in the middle east and events will happen / cascade more rapidly the human mind can comprehend . There are no accidents or random chance for us brother Ken , GOD had a purpose in allowing your wife to leave now and it is for your & her good at this time , no matter how it ends or is restored , GOD has a Plan for you & family . Bet this has made you pray more than ever . Prayers , peace & understanding to you in JESUS . Blessings

July 20, 2018 2:21 PM

Ken, there are many signs pointing to 2021 and 2028. I think 7 years is a reasonable amount of time to prepare to rule and reign with Christ as kings and priests. As a general contractor I look forward with glee at remodeling jobs ahead.

SaraM
SaraM
July 22, 2018 12:47 AM

Do not give up on your marriage. There’s a movement… standersunited.com also check our rejoice marriage ministries. I’m part of a group of Stander’s and 3 of us, myself included, have had miraculous reconciliations. Pray. It’s not over.

July 22, 2018 12:19 PM

Hi SaraM, thanks for sharing. While I really do not want it to be over and to have miraculous reconciliations and I will keep praying about it, I strongly feel God is leading me the other way, my aunt even had seen in the spirit that maybe God has prepared someone else for me, when she asked God for confirmation, it came true as well. I think my wife’s heart is so stone hard cold right now that maybe for my sake I have to let her go, plus it’s not like I have any options since it’s so easy to divorce someone in the US.

Jodi S
July 23, 2018 6:06 PM

Hi Ken, I commented above, but I realized that I didn’t mention my echoing of Sara M’s feelings that “it’s not over.” Watch Fireproof and The War Room — Christian movies about rocky marriages! You’ll feel inspired to walk through your marriage journey with God and maybe it’s possible God will make a way for her to watch them, too! We had a friend who got on a plane and flew across the country to give her husband divorce papers. He was a pilot and was in this city for a couple days. When she arrived, he wanted to go to dinner and so she did not give him the papers just yet. While out, they saw a small theater playing a new small film, Fireproof. They didn’t know what it was, but went in. EVERYTHING came out that night, and they realized the precipice they were on. They prayed and the papers never came out of the suitcase. Today, they credit God for bringing them to that place and they are GOING STRONG this many years later. God saved my marriage, too, when we were both at the end with each other. Though our situation was different, we were really DONE. I couldn’t stand the sight of him. Fifteen years later, (22 altogether), God is so faithful and I love that man. This is a tough spot, but it is a path. Stand back, pray and let God handle this one!

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 10, 2018 6:31 AM

Ken so sorry too hear about your personal sadness. When the enemy comes in like a flood the Lord will lift up a standard against him. Lets pray that the Lord will open your wife’s eyes to realize we don’t fight flesh and blood but principalities and powers.

Lori
Lori
July 21, 2018 7:46 AM

So very sorry for you and your children, Ken. Praying your wife reconsiders.

July 22, 2018 12:28 PM

Hi Lori, thank you for praying for us, I do hope she will reconsider, but when I asked her if God can change her decision, she gave a firm no. Feels like her heart is as hard as that Pharaoh with Moses. She told me there is no need to be so legalistic when Jesus said not to divorce unless for adultery. She said God understands her heart and she prayed about it and has peace with her decision and feels it is in agreement with the Holy Spirit, but I was like that’s like calling Jesus a liar because God would never go back on His own words.

Jodi S
July 23, 2018 5:56 PM

Hi Ken, Just pray, pray, pray for God’s will to be revealed to you. Know that we are praying with you. It sounds like she is deeply deceived, due to her sin. God will be dealing with her because He disciplines those He loves. For her to “credit” the Holy Spirit with her “peace” is a reckless statement made from the flesh. And satan loves to use adultery as a powerful trick — and lie — that so many easily succumb to. But it is ALWAYS revealed for what it is to those involved at a time the Lord determines. You don’t have to speak until God tells you, and you are likely not the one He’ll chose to show her that she has fallen into a sin and been tricked by satan’s lie. The regret and consequence will come. Praying for you to have the presence of God and the patience to let HIM unfold the situation, while you go about the business of being a good dad. Pray, let her go and know that it will be resolved by your Heavenly Father and hers. Give your understandable emotions to the Lord and ask the Holy Spirit to protect you from any tricks of the enemy that would cause you to be deceived as well. We will be praying for you, your children and for her! God is going to manifest. To Him be the honor and glory and praise, Amen! Hang in there.

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
July 23, 2018 6:55 PM

Good words for Ken

July 25, 2018 7:16 AM

Hi Jodi, thank you so much for your support and God bless you! Turns out my wife told a friend that she never really loved me and life is too short she needs to spend the rest of her life with her true love. My friend said the children will be traumatized, and she said they will grow up and besides they have my last name. She also said she won’t sacrifice her life for the kids. She has already moved out the house and leaving me with three kids, thank God my mom is here helping me out.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
July 20, 2018 8:31 PM

Sorry to hear Ken. I will pray for you

July 22, 2018 12:25 PM

Hi Michelle, thank you very much for praying for me and God bless you! I need all the prayers I can get.

Jeannie
July 19, 2018 12:52 AM
I just got done reading this and it is scary! You want people to wake up! You want them to repent! You want them to see, hear and understand what is coming! You want them to know the truth! It is hard to get them to listen! I pray every day for them all! I want so bad to shake them, to yell and scream at them, why can’t you just try to understand?! What can’t you just hear me out?! Why can’t you just see I am trying to save your life by giving you the good news?! Its heart breaking to know what is coming and they will not listen! It is heart breaking to look at the world with open eyes and seeing all of Yahuwah creation getting destroyed! Knowing what’s coming! Knowing you can not make anyone see what they don’t want to see… To hear what they don’t want to hear… To believe how easy it is to be saved from this destruction! How easy it is to see the truth! How easy it is to understand how much they are loved by our Father and Lord! Its heart breaking and the destruction has not really started! Lord please wake more people up, please show Mercy on those who don’t understand! Please forgive us all of our sins and transgressions against your Commandments… I understand why the judgements, I just wish it did not have to be this way! Lord please I beg, show mercy for your creation! I will keep praying for all until I am no longer able to! Lord and Father, I know your love for us but there are many out there who do not, and I want them to know your love, your truth, to be woken up and saved!… Read more »
July 19, 2018 2:28 AM

I feel this cry of your heart Jeannie. It really does hurt to see people living carelessly knowing they might be gone tomorrow. May the Lord have mercy!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 19, 2018 1:39 AM

Dear Jeannie, I’m 76 and I FEEL exactly the way you do, and I say big Amen to your prayer. “Many are called, but FEW are chosen.” So sad, but only a small percentage of todays 7 billion will be truly saved. JESUS knows those that are HIS, so be of good cheer.
Love to you,
Linda

Chris Sims
Chris Sims
July 19, 2018 1:06 AM

This is very sad and depressing! The Lord has already told me I have peace with Him but I often wonder if I’m part of His Remnant He speaks of in these posts. And now that you say that you saw demons attached to people, I wonder if one is on me?! I have had trouble with connecting with the Lord in prayer even though I desperately want to know what I’m doing wrong. I try to pray every night for other people (healing, protection, divine working, etc) and America but a lot of it feels too big for me.

Sorry, just my struggles coming out.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless!

P.S. I wanted to share a Scripture as to why I believe this is a true vision. Lamentations 2:14 (NIV), “The visions of your prophets were false and worthless; they did not expose your sin to ward off your captivity. …” The latter part of the verse which this vision clearly exposes our sin and coming judgments. Hope that gives validity to your post.

July 19, 2018 3:03 AM

Chris, Doubting one’s salvation can be scary. Consider starting your day by celebrating communion with God. Recently I have enjoyed telling the Lord, I am crucified with Christ never the less I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me, and the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me, Gal.2:20. Thank you Jesus!

Carla
Carla
July 19, 2018 2:29 AM

I feel the same way when I read these posts . I’ve had dreams since I was young about bombs being thrown in the US .. they haven’t changed .. the US gets bombed on a regular normal day. People start running and hiding .. many grabbing whatever food they find along the way. If I tell anyone these dreams even people in my bible study .. no one really listens . It does get discouraging .. especially dreams that your not prepared. Those really suck . But I think it’s the enemy messing with us a lot of times . We have to remind ourselves that this is what we need to stand up to, the lies of the enemy . God bless you !! Praying for all my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Nancy
Nancy
July 19, 2018 2:39 PM

I too have had dreams of America being bombed several times. I have tried telling my family and friends but they just ignore me and treat me like I’m just old and senile. It makes me really sad and breaks my heart. I feel like my hands are tied.

Jessica
Jessica
July 19, 2018 5:01 PM

You are under attack then, pray for God’s protection for you, pray for release from the demonic attack. Write down the Lord’s Prayer and if you find you have trouble praying at all, then just read that out loud. If nothing else just say “ Jesus” over and over. Also, play some praise music and close your eyes, slowly you will feel closer to God and it will be easier for you. I know the feeling you are talking about and it is disheartening to say the leat, but you can overcome it. Also, look for any sin in your life and ask for forgiveness, anything than can separation. I hope this helps some and good luck! Just keep persevering, God wants to talk to you!

July 19, 2018 5:12 PM

I feel the Lord wants me to add to what Jessica just said. I feel Him asking the question, ” what is in your house that gives the devil legal access to you?” Music? Books? Videos? Possession? Anything! Take stock, get rid, then take charge in the name of Jesus! Victory is yours!

Chris Sims
Chris Sims
July 20, 2018 1:10 AM

Hi Lolu, I don’t know what among my possessions might be considered demonic. I am more aware of demonic type books and music but have done away with them to the best of my knowledge. I don’t suppose I can ask for a hint?

July 20, 2018 1:46 AM

Hi Chris, to be honest I don’t know exactly what God is referring to but i can describe my little understanding of the subject and pray it helps. Apart from physical and actual representations of demonic influence, the devil does hide behind unholy thoughts that we have allowed to take hold of our heart, events that have marked us in a certain way, or sins we have confessed to God but still beat up ourselves about.

Personally, there are a few things I did in the past that I still cringe about when i remember. However, i always confess Hebrews 8:12: For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” and 1 John 3:20: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

If we keep trying to remind God of a sin He no longer remembers, we are giving place to the devil. Cleaning house is both spiritual and physical. I hope this helps a bit. God bless you.

Nik
Nik
July 20, 2018 4:56 PM

randomly remembering past sins has really been plaguing me lately even though I know I am not to worry because I have powerful God. It started a few months ago when my fiancée found out my “number” of past partners. I’ve been a devoted Christian for about 2 years now, and was celibate during those years. I met my now fiancée last summer, I read the bible almost every night and was pretty happy with where I was and my relationship with God (ups and downs every now and again) but I had asked for forgiveness for past sins and forgave myself. Fast forward to a few months ago when he asked my # and I didn’t want to lie so I told him the truth. I had no idea it would send him into a depression. We recently started having intercourse because we have confessed that we feel “spiritually” married and we are going to be married very soon. But with that comes the soul tie and so I believe I can feel his feelings visa versa. Anyways.. for the past few months he has been off and on depressed because of my “experience”. I also feel a very dark presence following me around and reminding me that I am dirty or damaged goods and giving me that “heart sinking” feeling. I pray and talk to God for it to go away but it always returns and I think because it still lingers with my fiancée. I’d like to ask for advice and prayers. Thank you.

July 21, 2018 12:45 AM
Dear Nik, Thank you for describing your experience. I’ll first try to point out a few things, then suggest what you could do and trust other Z3ers to contribute. Ultimately God will help you: I am not particularly bothered about number of partners. It’s a deal-breaker for some, for others it’s not. However, i think the devil got through to you through your fiancee. You said you were celibate for two years until you revealed your past and afterwards fell into sexual sin. There is nothing like feeling spiritually married, it is a lie of the devil. You are either married or not, no in-between, no co-habitation and no sex before/outside marriage. That’s a major issue. Here is a passage that just came to my mind: Return of an Unclean Spirit (Matthew 12:43-45) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. This may explain the spiritual attack you are now feeling. You were free, then sin came, and now things appear worse. It may also be the avenue the devil has used to get at your fiancee. You both need to first repent, then take a little break from each other to work on your lives spiritually. From experience, the two of you cannot do this together or you’ll be in bed before you know it. Don’t underestimate the… Read more »
Chris S
Chris S
July 20, 2018 1:55 AM

Yeah, I’m very hard on myself about past wrongs and sins and my previous life of explicit material (that I’ve made SIGNIFICANT victories over because of God’s grace) still haunts me.

I was looking at the books on my shelf and two of them I think might be demonically influenced but I’m not sure. Book titles below.
-Greek Myths by Robin Waterfield
-The Everything Classical Mythology by Nancy Conner

July 21, 2018 10:48 AM

Brother Chris I am a history buff , was always fascinated with Egypt , about 15 years ago was under a big demonic attack . The LORD told me to get rid of my books on Egypt , as soon as I burned them , the attack lifted . I would never have thought of the history books being a problem . Blessings

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 21, 2018 4:57 PM

I know someone who couldn’t sleep at night until they got rid of the book of Mormon . And i like all the Mormons i know . She had the book because she was trying to understand why they believe what they do .

July 22, 2018 6:22 AM

Brother Paul I have many history books , HOLY SPIRIT only pointed out the books on Egypt I was to get rid of , they apparently were a problem / issue for me . My suggestion is to pray and tell the LORD if any of my books are a problem , let me know and I will get rid of them LORD. The LORD will let you know if there is a problem and which ones if any to get rid of . Blessings

Paul
Paul
July 22, 2018 9:51 AM

Paul
Paul
July 22, 2018 12:33 AM

Now I am really concerned.
For spiritual warfare, I have many books on myths, religions Mormon, etc….to have information on the enemy.
If you are are mentioning, I am wondering what to do.
I and family do keep having challenges to face but keep trusting God, plead the blood, put on the armor, anoint and cover through prayer.
Do we really need to what you suggested.
Please convey more. Thank you
Paul

July 20, 2018 2:36 AM

Someone once said, “when the devil reminds you of your past, you remind him of his future”. I think its a brilliant strategy to deal with already confessed sins.

About those books, I’ve never come across them but if God is drawing your attention to them, I’ll personally just get rid. I know there are stuff we read to give us a proper context of what the devil is doing and how not to fall into his traps but if these books don’t belong in that category, then maybe God is telling you to get rid of them.

Paul
Paul
July 22, 2018 12:34 AM

What is a soul tie.
Bible says …you become one flesh.
Paul

July 22, 2018 7:27 AM

Brother Paul any time we have sex there is a soul tie for life and open Spiritual doorway between those two people . If the sex is outside of marriage in any way , it opens a legal doorway for Satan in that area of life . Demons can even be passed / soul ties created by people flirting and simply touching outside of marriage . You can get a improper soul tie by worshiping a politician / actor / leader or any one and shaking their hand . I agree with Brother Lolu’s points and you / the person must break these soul ties . You must renounce the soul ties before the LORD and declare them broken by the Blood , the Spiritual doorway closed and sealed by the Blood . If you have something from that person , get rid of it . You must be sincere because Satan will tempt you with memories / thoughts of the person to keep that access / doorway open , the battlefield is the mind . Blessings

Paul
Paul
July 22, 2018 10:06 AM

Dear Lolu and John,

Thank you for the explanation. In the end, we must do whatever it takes so that we Walk with the Lord in complete freedom and in Abundance.

In Ezekiel 18, it says the soul that sins dies. Each soul is accountable.
I have read certain articles where it says 2 souls becoming one, like New age/ Gnostic teaching…

I do agree on the defilement, etc but fully not convinced on the tie ……it could be Carnality and soul needs to be cleansed.

The right order is Spirit, Soul and Body. If the order is changed, then problem but our spirit is indwelt with Holy Spirit

Paul

July 22, 2018 10:41 AM

Brother Paul , 1 Corinthians 6 : 15-20 might help understand the soul tie , note verses 16 & 17 . Blessings in HIS Grace .

July 22, 2018 6:38 AM

hi Paul,
Soul ties is a broad/complicated subject but in general terms, it is thought that every relationship leaves a mark on an individual, whether the person is conscious of it or not. This is why many people struggle to truly break free from an Ex or even a marriage they have invested to so much into. There is more than a connection of bodies when relationships get physical, people connect on a soul and spiritual level. This is becoming one flesh as the bible puts it. It is also why the marriage bed must be undefiled as that would essentially be the introduction of strange flesh in the union. it is also why some of the hardest demons to cast out are contracted through sexual union. Disconnecting that soulish/spiritual bond takes God and some practical steps.

July 22, 2018 7:17 AM

This is the first time I have heard of soul ties. Just so happens that I am going through a divorce, and my wife is the one insisting on it and it really hurts the worst than ever in my life. Just hope that I can get over this painful feeling one day.

John McCanada
John McCanada
July 22, 2018 8:05 AM

Hey Ken L, I read your post the other day too where you also mentioned your young children…my heart broke for you and your children. I’ve “been there and done that”. It is so painful and brutal. Especially when you are the one not wanting the divorce. I am so glad you are a man of faith as you walk through this part of your life….if you ever want to connect via email……dgpm@live.ca
I’ll be praying for you, btw that’s my son with me in the photo with me, he was 2 yrs old when his mom wanted a divorce. He’s 20 now and a fine young man.
The pain will lesson, time goes on, the Lord doesn’t change-He remains a Healer of persons and emotions as we walk out our journey.

July 22, 2018 12:06 PM

Hi John McCanada, thank you for reaching out to me. I will email you privately. God bless you!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 19, 2018 7:01 AM

HI Chris, I have a testimony about deliverance and demons… I have been saved since I was 12. I did not get the teaching or example concerning true spiritual warfare until recently. After going through deliverance I clearly see my sin and am able to confess it so easily. Prior to it, I would try to hide it. I was truly stuck in my sin and did not know how to change. I do believe I was saved, but hanging on for dear life to threads of hope.

Now, after deliverance, I have true confidence in the Lord and in His power to keep me. I certainly do pray for myself and family as all these judgments are going to fall.

If you want more information about deliverance, anyone can email me oaksnroses9@att.net I will give you the links of the people I prayed with and the teaching I received.

Nora
Nora
July 20, 2018 12:14 AM

And put on the armour of the Lord every morning! (adding to the other words of encouragement that you’ve received 🙂)

Chris S
Chris S
July 20, 2018 1:47 AM

You guys are right. Relatively recently there have been two instances of what I see as a demon bothering me. The first is when I was going to bed one night and had turned off my night light on my nightstand, a few minutes later the light turned back on and it’s rather bright. The second is more recent than that, I was lying in bed taking a nap during the day and I felt this breeze as I was sleeping and it woke me up. I don’t keep my fan on, my window is always closed, and the A/C was off.

Carlos
Carlos
July 18, 2018 10:36 PM

This coincides with a dream I was shown in 2012 about the judgment coming to the U.S. Except an angel had shown me a great bowl with looked like blood in it that was poured out onto the U.S. and I could see the continental U.S. turn blood red and the ground raise up all over the country by 20 feet in some places.

I used to dream a lot when I lived in the U.S. about the coming judgment and tried to tell people about it, but no one seemed to listen to as what I shared fell on deaf ears. I don’t dream too much anymore after I left the U.S. to do the Lord’s will living abroad as a missionary. I now only get specific dreams from the Lord pertaining to my current ministry.

July 19, 2018 5:47 AM

Brother Carlos the great bowl of blood in your dream reminded me that Chuck Youngbrandt was told 70% of all americans will die in this war . That would be over 200 million now . That’s a lot of blood . Blessings

Scott
Scott
July 19, 2018 9:25 PM

John,

Deagel has been predicting the US population to fall by over 200 million for a number of years http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx . At one time they forcasted a fall to 60 million but they have recently raised it to 100 million. In contrast China is not predicted to have a dip in population.

Marialena Vlastichova
July 19, 2018 11:14 AM

Again no one ever quotes Chuck YOungbrandt any more. Whats with folks anyway??

July 19, 2018 1:57 PM

Sister Marialena Vlastichova , I was in Chuck Youngbrandts Net of Prayer for 18 years , so not likely I will forget him . Chuck died 11 days before Billy Graham , there are no accidents or random chance with GODs children as you know . Look at what has happened since they died , look how quickly we are moving towards civil war & WW3 , a person has to be blind or not have the knowledge to see it , for it is very clear . Those that fail to head history , always repeat history’s mistakes . Blessings

July 18, 2018 11:02 PM

Thanks for sharing that Carlos.

July 19, 2018 9:59 AM
Why this anti-Russian hysteria that will lead us to another world war? It’s coming from the same forces of British imperialism that killed Lincoln, McKinley, Kennedy and are now threatening President Trump’s very life. America became a world power during the post civil war years on building railroads, high tariffs and no income taxes. The British became a world power by destroying nationalism where ever they took over a nation of people and made them a colony. The Republicans from Lincoln to Taft understood what had made America great and had to be eliminated by the anglophiles Teddy Roosevelt and Wilson who were tools of the British. The American Intelligence Media (AIM) has made a strong case the last several months while studying what is going on in Washington that it is Great Britain who is really still running the show that has made the elites on both sides of the pond filthy rich. The $800 billion military budget can easily buy off enough senators and representatives to get their way. This explains the current “apparent” insanity of Republican behavior against Trump who should be cheering him on for his great victories. It was the Brits who created the so-called Russian dossier against Trump and who put us into two world wars to destroy Germany and Russia and keep them as vassals to the bankers. It was the Wall Street banksters, including Prescott Bush who financed Hitler’s miraculous rise to power. Anthony Sutton wrote a whole book explaining it. The imperialist banksters go into a country, sell them on buying millions of dollars of weapons or a railroad, give them financing through the World Bank and when they can’t make their payments virtually make the country’s president their puppet. It’s called regime change. Kennedy wanted to eliminate nuclear weapons, end… Read more »
Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
July 20, 2018 2:08 PM

There are 3 cities today which rule the world . Those 3 cities are Washington DC, inner city London and Vatican City, which rule over the military might, the financial and the religion, respectively, of the people on earth. There is an excellent video of this which explains in greater detail. Here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEydmE57Vew
John Perkins also wrote a book about the takeover of nations which would add confirmation to what you said. The title of his book, “Confessions of an Economic Hitman”. In it, he details how his ‘job’ was part of a three-part process the government used to destabilize a country by first going in to give those nations loans which they knew could never be paid back and after defaulting, the bank (world bank or other) would then go in and either put a military base there or take whatever resources they had wanted at first which was why they targeted the country. If the president or leader of the nation refused to take out the loan, thus enslaving the people with debt, then jackals were next sent in to assasinate that leader and place one in office who would play ball. The final or third leg of the takeover, (if the first two attacks failed) were invasion of the nation and overthrow of the government, similar to how the USA took over Iraq. the BEAST has been honing his skills for this takeover of the world for so many years and has become expert at it. His big weapon is D-E-B-T and his mammon system of debt seems to have consumed every nation, almost! Iran, NKorea and Venezuela were the last three holdouts.

July 20, 2018 5:15 PM

Tommy, well said. I learned of Perkins book through Paul Craig Roberts who understands the Mossad element.

July 20, 2018 5:02 PM

Great points Thomas NoDoubt.

Raymond
Raymond
July 21, 2018 7:03 PM

Good synopsis. I received the book, Confessions of an Economic Hitman, from Amazon yesterday. I am looking forward to reading it.

But, Reagan was not shot because he threatened the NWO. He was shot by John Hinckley, because Hinckley thought that by killing the president; Jodie Foster would fall in love with him. He was a very disturbed individual, and was only released from prison in 2016.

Eldon
Eldon
July 22, 2018 11:59 AM

Raymond
The attempted assassination of Reagan is much more sinister than the MSM narrative of Jodie Foster. The Hinkleys and the Bushs were friends from the oil patch in Texas. GW Bush, as the point man for the NWO, had his goal of the Presidency. As Vice President the shortest and fastest route there was to eliminate the President. Many have postulated it would have been quite easy for him to submit Hinkley to a MK Ultra type program given his CIA career. You should also investigate the ties between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family, the picture of his CIA presence standing at the curb of the exact location of JFK’ assasination. It really disturbs me when I constantly hear about Putin can do no right because he was KGB when we had our own CIA President who spent a lifetime dismantling America. The Bush family changed their name from Scherf when they left Germany but never relinquished their Nazi beliefs.

July 22, 2018 1:09 PM

Thanks for sharing those great points Eldon. I never knew the Bush family changed their name from Scherf. It always bothers me when I see George Bush honored at public events. If only the American people knew his true identity, they would not be giving him any more standing ovations.

Simple Man
Simple Man
July 22, 2018 2:37 PM

That’s exactly how I feel, James.

July 21, 2018 9:32 PM

Hinckley was the son of Bush Sr.’s good friend.

Lisa
July 19, 2018 7:24 PM

All nations are run by the owner of the “debt”. That entity is the Vatican. The whore of Babylon if Revelation 17 and 18 is the Vatican, England (and the city of London) are her daughters. London runs finance and DC runs the military aspect of the Vatican. all roads lead to Rome. Rome owns the world debt, controls ulitamately all central banks, the “law” of the courts is run from rome, Roman law is the creator of statutuatory law, which is breaking the people in two with its sneaky insidious evil. All courts are run by the bishop of the diocese. All roads lead to Rome. Rome controls DC and the City of London, all roads lead to Rome. Frank O’Collins, a canon law expert, said that Rome could pay off the w orld debt, immediatley, and “have thousands of rillions left over, but they don’t want to, they want people to suffer”. that is becasue they are satanists, and they are the main cultrpit in this world war 3 psy op.

July 20, 2018 12:42 PM

Lisa, before we had the internet the best secular source of truth I could find was the John Birch Society who named the Council of Foreign Relations as the fountain of all evil. Only this year did I cancelled my subscription to their New American periodical because I feel they have been bought out by the elites who control nearly all MSM. The American Intelligence Media has been a valuable source for me recently and they trace the money/power to the Queen and the Brits and argue that the US never really achieved it’s independence. If I were to point my finger at one particular group who operate just under Satan it would the anti-Christs who populate Wall Street and the City of London but recently, since the geo-political pot has come to a high boil, I have switched my focus to current events and Christian dreams and visions with Z3news being my favorite source. My second favorite theory would be mostly yours with the three cities running the world. Rome certainly held most of the power for centuries but I think the anti-Christ banksters may be doing the banking for both Rome and London. I don’t recall hearing you say where you were coming from. CIA, MI6, Mossad ? (just kidding)

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
July 21, 2018 7:03 PM

Yes. This is absolutely true

RSS
RSS
July 22, 2018 1:02 PM

Gustavus,
Thanks for explaining the history behind what is going on!
I found this article on the Brennan-communist connection you talk about:
Here is another article with a Brennan-Stzrok link:

Marialena Vlastichova
July 19, 2018 11:12 AM

Gustavos! Wow you got it, best analysis ever! You connected dots I was dimly aware of over the years but only partially understood. I knew about the Brits killing Lincoln, but whenever I broached this with folks they would go blank. It’s a relief to find another who know what really happened to Lincoln. Apparently a book was published about his real assassins, but it was suppressed.What a relief to someone who understands!!!

July 19, 2018 4:16 PM

History is deliberately left out of school curriculums because “he who doesn’t learn from history is condemned to repeat it.” If it is taught, the teacher/professor is nearly always a Godless socialist. A good part of the Bible is history and for good reason.

Marialena Vlastichova
July 20, 2018 12:21 PM

agree!!

July 19, 2018 4:06 PM

Maria, although I don’t agree with much of his politics, Lyndon LaRouche has the best handle on American history that I have ever read. WW I was planned by the Brits since 1890 when Bismark was fired by the Kaiser. The genius Bismark had kept the peace in Europe for a generation and friendship with giant Russia was the key. After Bismark GB, France and Russia made a treaty. The naive Kaiser got sucked into the war started by Austro-Hungary in the Balkans not knowing the British had a treaty with the French. This is how the British crippled Europe which is still a pawn of the US-GB imperialists to this day. All their MSM are bought and paid for as in the US. Jacob Schiff, former owner of the Washington Post, bragged about financing the Russian Revolution. The first three presidents of Soviet Russia, Kerensky, Trotsky and Lenin were not Christians but followed Marx and the first thing they did was close all the churches and kill all the priests, just like in the French Revolution. The Bible says the world is corrupt, the whole world is deceived, man has a fallen nature and Satan is the god of this world. God is making this crystal clear now that we are in the final days so no man will have an excuse on judgment day. GB

Marialena Vlastichova
July 20, 2018 1:23 PM

Gustavus, I’m very familiar with Larouche, and sans the meglomainia, his work is brilliant. Apparently members of congress subscribe to his monthly magazine, which saves them the trouble and expense of much research .The Beastie Boys City of London, the Crown, various GB government types, authors ,entertainers, as you say, all part of the dark forces which serve the AC via centuries of paid for political intrigue Ever wonder why Orwell was all buddiies with the Fabian set, who Ray Bradbury’s friends were? (As mandatory high school literature, serves as predictive programming) Lived in GB during the Thatcher years. experienced their marxist progressive gestalt. SO glad all is being exposed,as you say, for all to see and choose

July 20, 2018 1:50 PM

Tell me more about Maggie Thatcher. What’s the rest of the story? And where to you live now?

Marialena Vlastichova
July 20, 2018 9:34 PM

Well Maggie’s well earned moniker of the IRON MAIDEN certainly suited her in that time She was tough on Russia, but Russia then was not the Russia of now.. She seemed genuine in her day, but I have no idea if she was part of the elite agenda or not. .
Currently, Im a refugee from upstate NY who abandoned my native land for the milder clime and more conservative society of eastern Tennessee..

July 20, 2018 9:51 PM

That was my thinking at that time and still holds, a nice match for Ronnie. I’m an ex-patriot from Central Jersey. I was beginning to think I made a big mistake moving to the southern foothills of the Ozarks but not anymore.

July 19, 2018 3:30 PM

Marialena Vlastichova, were you aware that the Russian Czar sent his war ships to NYC and our West Coast putting them at the disposal of President Lincoln? Later on the the British imperialists tricked the Russians into fighing the Japanese where the Russians suffered a costly defeat that set them up for their demise in 1917. The Russians/Putin understand the Rothschilds better than anybody.

Marialena Vlastichova
July 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Gustavus, Like millions of others, i was not aware of that fact, although at this point in time it comes as no surprise Over the last few years, Ive garnered increased respect for Putin yet without quite knowing where’ to place him within the Judaeo–Christian paradigm, The Word says” if any be for me,and not against me….”,so with that as my guide, I see Putin as strategic.
A friend of mine recently had a dream where she saw Trump and Putin make a very important agreement which would save urt country from the antichrist in the end. She was given that dream long before last week’s summit in Russia. I do believe we have just seen this prophetic dream come to pass. Yes indeed, Putin knows well the cloven hoof and dark underbelly of the beast, and hates it enough to ally himself with whatever factions in the US are in agreement with him in that..Better still he is in charge of the one nation that can truly give the beasties a run for their. (corrupt) money and allied with a US president who can do the same!! Priceless!!!

July 20, 2018 1:37 PM

It’s ironic but one finds oneself wanting to root for Putin and Assad understanding that they are the victims of our common enemy Satan. Another great irony is that Dumitru Duduman prophesied that it will be the Russians who will attack and invade us and who can blame him with the way we have treated them? Right now we have super huge sanctions on them that the American public has never been informed about. Neither do the Americans know that the Crimea voted overwhelmingly to be part of Russia. When one considers that both the Muslims and the deep state actually want WW III how can the Lord’s return be far away?

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 20, 2018 8:10 PM

It’s still very possible that something could happen to both Putin and Trump . The elite would still get their way after both are removed . Sadhu Selveraj called the Trump presidency a time of grace given to America while he is president. I believe that they will stop him from a second term and it will provoke internal trouble followed by the Russian invasion . Putin and Trump may both be gone by then . The Russian invasion could happen like prophecies in 2021

July 20, 2018 9:40 PM

Robert, as the political pot boils the time of the Gentiles is quickly running out. The author of The Art of the Deal could pull the rabbit out of the hat Palestinian-Israel Peace Treaty at any time with Netanyahu and Putin’s collaboration. This could/would split the US down the New Madrid fault line, crash the stock market, destroy the dollar and start WW III in a fortnight. The coming A/C (Obama?) “confirms” the treaty, Dan.9:27, when he lands in Babylon, Iraq as the curtain rises on the tribulation. The key to this miracle? Trump and Putin guarantee the treaty for “seven” years.

Marialena Vlastichova
July 20, 2018 9:21 PM

In a word, quite so!

Heather
Heather
July 18, 2018 6:46 PM

Meranda Devan (whygodreallyexists.com) has done a great job posting prophecies for America and ALL of the things Byron mentions here are in her archives. The part about the shining remnant also sounds exactly the way Ken Peters described it in his testimony “I saw the tribulation.” Anyone else see Joanie Stahl’s recent video about feeling we are nearly there and the Lord is closer than ever?! Lord equip us to endure what’s coming.

Ann
Ann
July 18, 2018 7:31 PM

Sister Heather: I appreciate your post info & its reference to Joanie Stahl’s recent video. Will make time to watch.

Lydia Hodge
July 19, 2018 9:10 AM

This is so sad. Our nation has invited sin in and we have chosen darkness rather than light by rejecting Jesus. We have sown to the flesh and we will reap corruption. The darkness is our reward. Thank God for those who will be light bearers during this hour. Had he not reserved for himself a remnant according to his word, the darkness would surely overtake us all.

Anna
Anna
July 21, 2018 9:25 PM
My husband said we must stay in a repentance state of mind. We are so comfortable in the United States, and when you express to people what can happen, it’s laughable because they can’t imagine anything will happen to us. They might believe one or three or four things could happen in a year, but not something happening throughout our country at the same time. So now when I drive down the street, I look at how beautiful our country is and try to soak it in, because I know soon everything will change. I know the Bible is true and the events will and has started to happen. Last week was crazy, just looking how the media was acting about President Trump. It was like they were possessed, and all I could see was pure hate and evil. I grew up in a Pentecostal church and, we believe in asking people to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. They also believe that we will be Rapture and not see any of these things happen. I was trying to tell someone about what was happening now, but they told me they do not care because they will not be here. That’s a big problem, because they are not concerned about warning people. They will tell you, just don’t get left behind in the tribulation. But they believe they will not experience any turmoil. If you have not been warned by your local churches, we have been warned on this site to prepare, repent, and reach out to others if they will listen. I always felt different, because when I went to morning prayer, and when it was my time to pray, I would say Lord prepare us for what is to come. Let us know which way to go,… Read more »
John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
July 19, 2018 1:20 AM

Byron, The LORD bless you for speaking the truth. It takes the super natural boldness given in JESUS to post such a clear message on unpopular subjects like repentance and judgement ” i dont like talking about that topic” it makes me uncomfortable. I say to myself well there’s no couches in hell. It is time, from the mountains and the roofs we must shout the truth! It is getting pretty wild out here, let us then be heard as the voices crying out!
What are we waiting for the rocks to do it?