Warning of Large Plume Clouds After Eruptions in Washington and Oregon

plume_cloud

On December 27, 2015, I woke from a quick, vivid dream.

In the dream, I was standing on a viewpoint hill in eastern Washington state. It was a vantage that I don’t believe exists in the natural because I could see all of the Cascade mountain peaks in Washington and Oregon. Nearly simultaneously, all of the large peaks became active volcanoes.

The first to erupt was Mt. Rainier, and it’s plume was the largest. But directly following, all of the peaks began sending up large ash plumes. From where I stood, I could see a line of erupting volcanoes from north to south. Though I was far away, I could feel the shaking of the earth and I could hear the rumble of the explosions. I had a sense that the ash would come my way. I understood that in the few minutes before the plume would reach me, all I could do was prepare.

I do not have a clear idea if this was a warning dream of an actual physical event. It is possible, but is it also possible that this dream has spiritual implications for the church?

According to Hebrews 12, we are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be shaken. Over the past several years, I have watched with sadness at the shaking that is occurring within the American church. I have sensed God is currently removing what can be shaken—so that what cannot be shaken will remain. God is clearly refining. He is separating wheat from chaff. Can you feel it?

He is building strong foundations under our feet, but much of this has been through trial and testing. God is building an unshakable kingdom in His people so that we are girded and prepared, tested, and found strong for whatever comes.

In the weeks previous to the volcano dream, I had been contemplating Daniel 12:7, “when the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all of these things will be completed.” When I asked the Lord directly, “Lord, what does this mean?” He answered me, “It must. It must. It must be broken.”

In that moment, I felt His extreme sorrow. His heart is broken because of what He must do. At this, I started to cry. I sat for a while like this, my hand clutching my heart because it hurt. I said to Him, “Oh Lord, it’s overwhelming. It’s breaking my heart. I can’t imagine how it must break yours.”

I asked Him, “What’s next, Lord? I want my heart to align with yours, but I am worried about many things.”

Peace came quickly. I stopped crying. He answered me with love, a surprising, “Oh! How He loves us!” kind-of-love. He is brokenhearted over what must be done. But oh, how he loves.

Seek Him now. Find your rest and refuge in Him. Only Him. He alone is righteous, and He will do what He must. But if you dwell in the shelter of the Most High, you will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. God is our refuge and fortress.

Related Scriptures:

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust. (Psalm 91:1-2)

1 The Mighty One, God, the Lord, has spoken, and summoned the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shone forth.
3 May our God come and not keep silence; fire devours before Him, and it is very tempestuous around Him.
4 He summons the heavens above, and the earth, to judge His people:
5 “Gather My godly ones to Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6 And the heavens declare His righteousness, for God Himself is judge. Selah (Psalm 50: 1-6)

1 “ Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!” declares the Lord.
2 Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people: “You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” declares the Lord.
3 “Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.
4 I will also raise up shepherds over them and they will tend them; and they will not be afraid any longer, nor be terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.
5 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch;
and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land.
6 “In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘The Lord our righteousness.” (Jeremiah 23: 1-6)

6 For thus says the Lord of hosts, “Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land.
7 I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,” says the Lord of hosts.
8 “The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine,” declares the Lord of hosts.
9 “The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,” says the Lord of hosts, “and in this place I will give peace,” declares the Lord of hosts. (Haggai 2:6-9)

25 See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven.
26 And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heaven.”
27 This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; 29 for our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:25-29)

Author: Shawna Elizabeth

Shawna Elizabeth grew up in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, the daughter of a pastor and a nurse. Now she is a wife, mother of three boys, and a part-time educator in a local Christian school. She has been prompted by the Lord to write and speak of His righteousness. She maintains a “sometimes-blog” called Purple Praise.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Kevin
Kevin
February 11, 2016 4:18 PM

I wish Christian knew about this event but I just happened to catch this image when recently looking for my local weather forecast. Your article caught my attention today because it referenced Mt. Rainer and the dream you had that depicted an eruption at this mountain and that it will cause great trouble in the West Coast.

Many people would see this as irrelevant but it clearly shows otherwise.

Look at Who visited Mt. Rainer recently: (There should be twenty photos in all so look them all!)

Darin H
Darin H
February 11, 2016 5:00 PM

That’s beautiful and scary at the same time!!!
Jeremiah 16
9For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: “Behold, I am going to eliminate from this place, before your eyes and in your time, the voice of rejoicing and the voice of gladness, the voice of the groom and the voice of the bride. 10″Now when you tell this people all these words, they will say to you, ‘For what reason has the LORD declared all this great calamity against us? And what is our iniquity, or what is our sin which we have committed against the LORD our God?’ 11″Then you are to say to them, ‘It is because your forefathers have forsaken Me,’ declares the LORD, ‘and have followed other gods and served them and bowed down to them; but Me they have forsaken and have not kept My law.…

sonia
sonia
February 7, 2016 6:18 PM

Another very interesting video showing that indeed we are living in the last days…

sonia
sonia
February 7, 2016 11:20 AM
John
John
February 3, 2016 11:19 PM

Mountains are synonymous with truth, where truth is reserved. The fire is for destruction. There is a specific truth about destruction about to soon manifest.

Washington and Oregon are to the north west extremes of the flow of one arm of the Edenic rivers. Eden is awakening from all its extremities, to fight back for the preservation of the planets life. And God speaks judgement from her midst, which also is known as Zion.

sherry
sherry
January 30, 2016 3:00 PM

I have been praying about all these words of coming destruction, asking God what is happening. At the first of the year He gave me the whole chapter of Hebrews 12 with an emphasis on the discipline of God producing the “peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who are trained by it.” Today as I was driving in my car, crying out for understanding, He quickly said, “In judgment there is mercy.” I do pray for His mercy for all of us in the things that are to come, because the “goodness of God leads to repentance.” Stand up, stand guard, be watchful, be loving, be discerning, be obedient to the One who received all our guilt and shame upon Himself.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 30, 2016 10:02 AM

I dreamt on 1-22 that my children and I were on a small hill in the Cascade foothills on the Western side. It was a sunny day and all of a sudden it became windy and we all layer down in the dry, yellow grass. I said out loud that it was coming from the East which would be Eastern Washington. Maybe the fact that it was summer is a clue.

OutdoorJon
January 29, 2016 7:56 PM

Neville Johnson spoke of being taken in a vision under Yellowstone Park. He said the Lord showed him this place is going to really let go.

Quoriel Binyah
January 29, 2016 7:24 PM
This is an interesting confirmation of 2 dreams, one I had several years ago, and one I had about a week ago. Here are the transcripts: 1. “I was warning my family about Babylon the Great, and how the United States of America is the economic system warned of in Revelation 18. My family was not listening. I had gained the ability in the dream to fly like an angel, so I was not concerned about the coming judgment on my nation as I might have been. After a while, we were in the backyard of our home. Looking East from Washington State, I saw a gigantic Mushroom cloud of ash behind the Cascades spewing from a thousand miles away in Montana/Wyoming. The huge cloud of ash rushed closer and closer from the Rockies and then went over the Cascades. We were trapped in our backyard. However, recalling that Yahweh Shua, Our Almighty and Sovereign Creator, had earlier empowered me to fly like an angel, I reassured my family, that it was going to be okay. Suddenly, we started levitating off the ground like Yahshua during his ascent to Heaven recorded in Acts 1:9-12. The last person to rise off the ground was my Dad, who had been skeptical of my warnings of Babylon the Great being America. As my Dad rose, he brought with him my black backpack that I wore when I was attending school. I was concerned that my Dad was not going to make it, and was relieved to see him rise off the ground like the rest of us. We rose high into the air, and were carried out over to the West, heading toward the Pacific Ocean from Washington State. We moved toward the People’s Republic of China. While we flew, I heard around… Read more »
John
John
January 29, 2016 7:21 PM

Mount Rainier is one of my favorite places. I climbed to the summit in July 2000 – absolutely beautiful, yet deadly and powerful volcano. Reading Shawna’s posting reminds me of an ancient Native American saying about Mt St Helens (Little Sister) and Mount Rainier (Grandfather) – “The time will come when Little Sister will speak and Grandfather will answer, clearing the land to the ocean”
May the Lord provide clear interpretation as to whether this is an actual (physical) eruption.

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 29, 2016 6:13 PM

Shawna – Thank you for sharing this. I have been praying for a dream to confirm the words I have heard. I feel that your dream is the answer to my prayer before releasing the following. Here were the two words I’ve been given which I believe point to the shakings that will come to the Northwest: http://z3news.com/w/days-darkness-northwest-swift-judgment-eastern-united-states/