“The Land Must Be Cleansed. Much Blood Has Been Shed.”

The evening of February 9th, I received the following Word/vision during a time of prayer with a close friend.  I’d been feeling like there was something urgent the Lord wanted to show me for a couple of days.

After praying for some time, the Lord said:

“Do not be afraid to speak My Truth; I will confirm the Word, and you will do exploits!”

Suddenly, in an open vision, I was moving through the streets of a heavily populated city.  It was dark, and I seemed to be in the downtown area.  I can’t say which city, because I was only looking down at the streets.   The streets were filled with blood!  The blood was at least a few inches deep.  A gigantic mop was swishing back and forth through the streets, like it was cleaning up the mess.  I heard the Lord say:

“I have to cleanse the land. Blood covers this land.”

I began to see faces and bodies.  They were covered in blood.  Some were screaming for help; others were face down in the blood.  The Lord impressed upon me that some of the dead will be people we know.  I won’t describe the rest of what I saw, but it was like a massacre had taken place.  And then He said,

“The land must be cleansed.  Much blood has been shed.  You MUST trust Me in this.   I Am a Righteous Judge.”

“Your eyes will soon see horrors beyond your comprehension.  But do not be distracted.  Keep your eyes on Me alone.  Do not look to the right hand or to the left.”

“Do not hesitate to say what I tell you to say, and do what I tell you to do, for I will speak and do through you.”

“Some, you will pull out of the fire; some you will raise from the dead; and others you will extend your hand for healing and restoration.  I will show you which ones.”

Afterwards, being shaken by what we saw and heard, we just sat in His presence for a while.  We then began to sing quietly, praising Him for His great mercy in showing His people the things that are coming.

As we sat praising Him, we saw Jesus in the spirit, standing in front of us. He drew us close, then took what seemed like a blanket or cloak, and spread it over our bodies.  We were totally covered and felt the weight of the cloak covering us in real time.  End of vision.

Interpretation:

The scenes in the vision were horrific.  Whenever I’ve seen anything like this in the movies, I’ve always closed my eyes to block out the images.  But there was no blocking this.  It didn’t matter whether my eyes were opened or closed, the vision continued.

The Lord showed me; in His mercy, He wants us prepared for what’s coming.  Psalm 91 was written for our day and will play out before us,

“A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked…” (Psalm 91:7-8)

The Lord is telling us the land must be cleansed, because much blood has been shed.  He says WE MUST TRUST HIM IN THIS!

“For the LORD comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; the earth will also disclose her blood, and will no more cover her slain.”  (Isaiah 26:21)

“…The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold…”  (Psalm 19:9-10)

“I know, O LORD, that your judgments are right…” (Psalm 119:75)

Saints, our physical eyes will see things that we must not dwell on.  We have to have total trust that our God knows what needs to be done – no matter what it is!  We’ll need to walk totally by faith – and not by sight.  (2 Corinthians 5:7)

“…but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.”  (Daniel 11:32)

This is the calling of the Church, those who know their God.  We will be strong, carrying out great exploits in His Name.  The Lord will show Himself strong, bringing much Glory and Honor to His Name.

The Lord says, “Some, you will pull out of the fire; some, you will raise from the dead; and others you will extend your hand for healing and restoration.  I will show you which ones.”

A mighty work will be done by the Lord, resulting in the greatest harvest of souls in history.  He will do this work through His Body on the earth.

After showing the vision, the Lord gathered us close, then covered us with His cloak.  I cannot adequately describe the intense peace and calm that came over us.  He showed me afterwards; without His covering, no man will stand.  With His covering, wave after wave of His Glory will be imparted between the “birth pains.”  (see ‘I Am Entrusting You With the Lives of Many.’)

The last thing the Lord stressed to me was that we need to meditate and spend much time in prayer about these things, so He can prepare our hearts.

Please take this before the Lord.  Ask Him to prepare you for the days ahead.

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Although she has been a Christian since the age of 22, it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2017, Diana Pulliam. All rights reserved.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 13, 2017 1:14 am

For those of us who have walking with the Lord for many years, and yet, we too have had a “past” that we are ashamed of……..let us now remember to walk shamefacedly and meek before our God in true humility-with our faces to the ground-knowing that if not for the Grace and Mercy of God……there go I……..
And yet at the same time………..the absolute privilege of being used by God just a little in these last days……..but how much more with what Diana says here: “The Lord says, “Some, you will pull out of the fire; some, you will raise from the dead; and others you will extend your hand for healing and restoration.  I will show you which ones”.”

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 13, 2017 6:18 am

I can totally relate to Paul’s statement, I am the chief of sinners. Thank God for His great mercy, patience and kindness!!

Jodi S
February 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Pretty sure I could beat you to that title, Brother Michael. Isn’t it beyond words to be washed in the Blood of Jesus?? Amen and Amen!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Beyond comprehension that He would have anything to do with me and carry the weight of my sin!

Lydia Hodge
February 13, 2017 12:12 am

Thank you Diana. God bless you for sharing this word. We are definitely coming into a time as a nation that we won’t be able to cover our sins anymore.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 13, 2017 6:16 am

I’ve been anticipating your post as you mentioned it in a recent comment. This past week as I was praying before going to sleep the Holy Spirit spoke to me that a wave of death was coming and seemed to emphasize suicide. As of yet I don’t know if the emphasis upon suicide is due to fear, hopelessness or perhaps not to suffer the massacre taking place.
Then a few nights later I was in the kitchen and the TV was on. A commercial came on for a new show on ABC in regard to homosexuality. From within my spirit the words dear Father rose up. Immediately the Holy Spirit spoke and said, what do you not understand about judgement coming upon the earth? I began to ask what will this look like and I was led to read Jeremiah 24. It speaks of two baskets of figs. One good and one bad. The good were cared for and protected by the Lord and upon the bad was judgement and destruction.
The question the Holy Spirit asked me, what do you not understand about judgement coming upon the earth keeps echoing through my spirit.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
February 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Michael,
Thank you for sharing that! The question, “What do you not understand about judgment coming upon the Earth?” is so profound, and perfectly describes the lukewarm church. It shows their lack of intimacy with the Lord – sadly, they do not even know Him.
Blessings!

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
February 12, 2017 11:45 pm

My goodness Diana. That is the very word that the Lord gave me yesterday. Do not be afraid to speak my truth. Dan. 11, 32 But the people who know their God shall be strong and do exploits. We will see people saved that we never thought possible. The exploits are that God will set us up with people that others can’t reach with the Gospel; Amen and Amen

Skylar
Skylar
February 13, 2017 12:46 pm
Reading this special message from Diana this morning immediately reminded me of a dream I had several months ago. In my dream I found myself on a steep hill that sloped down to a river. I was with a group of people and we were all having trouble with the steep terrain beside the river. The river was blood red and on fire. There were people in the river that were screaming in agony and reaching out their hands to us. Some of the people in the river had spots of bright lights on them and these were the ones we were reaching out to. For what seemed like quite a bit of time, we on the steep embankment kept scrambling to pull people from this burning river of fire. Many were burned and injured as we pulled them out. There were others behind us on the slope that would then carry these injured people up the hill. Although the fire was intense and taxing we were not burned by it. Our arms seemed to extend out to supernatural lengths to reach the outstretched hands of those in the fiery river. At one point I looked to my right and saw that the river emptied into a great fiery lake. There was a huge sense of urgency to our task and a knowing that if the people went into the great lake that there would be no retrieving them. The dream ended with us returning to the top of the hill and collapsing in exhaustion. As I fell into a deep sleep I saw that the people that we had pulled from the burning river were being attended to by many others clothed in bright light. This dream came to me after several weeks of praying over something that had… Read more »
A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 13, 2017 8:37 am
I had a short, but important dream a couple of years ago that relates to this. Upon waking, I heard the phrase, “Of Mice and Men”. And I was flooded with the memory of the very sad conclusion of the book, that many of you may remember. As many of you may recall, there was a mentally retarded man named Lennie in the book. Very long story short, he loved to pet soft things, but because of his damaged mind, he would pet a animal and accidentally kill it. His friend from childhood, George, tried to protect him and care for him. But finally, at the end of the book, Lennie accidentally kills a woman. George, sitting with Lennie by the side of a lake, and knowing the townspeople are coming to take Lennie away, shoots Lennie–OUT OF MERCY. To save him from himself, really. As I heard the phrase, “Of Mice and Men”, I understood that this is, in essence, what God is going to be forced to do here in America. The minds of our people have been damaged to the point where God cannot allow them to continue doing damage. The apparent carnage we are going to see is really God’s mercy, to us and to them. This is important–God’s people have worked hard for many, many years to care for these broken people, to make a way for them, to shelter them, and to provide for them. Really, we have done our best. But the destruction they leave in their wake, everywhere they go, has to stop. Again, God is about to cleanse–and he will do it with tears, and with a broken heart. In the book, “Of Mice and Men,” George had no choice but to kill his friend, and was devastated by what he… Read more »
Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
February 13, 2017 10:16 am

Very very tough truth sir…

Working offshore for a while I did a Survival at Sea course that emphasized the importance of the most senior officer onboard a liferaft issuing work duties once adrift. One seaman would be on the lookout for a passing ship to attracts its attention, another would bail out excess water, another would fish etc. All this in an effort to keep everyone occupied and from becoming lethargic which would lead to them giving up, rolling over the side at night when no one notices and commit suicide. And then there are the dangerous ones who would find something sharp and when least expected, slash the raft to pieces before they can be stopped.

In our world the above migh be translated as those not having a deep root and the tares as mentioned in Mat 13.
Now God would hopefully deal with those situations but my guess would be that we would had to have very accute discernment when we are in such ‘liferaft’ situations in the future…

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Amen, Cobus Brits. I have thought about the “wheat and tares” parable a lot. And as a gardener, it has struck me that the tares not only steal water and nutrients meant for the wheat, but will ultimately crowd them out and kill them as well. The wheat is dying. God says he will bundle the tares and burn them. I couldn’t help but think of that when I heard Dimitru Duduman’s vision of many American cities burning–because God said they were Sodom and Gomorrah. The “tares” are, to a great degree, “gathered” in our large cities, “bundled” in our cities. I felt deep, deep sadness when that came to mind.

I look at our young people especially and how totally unprepared they are to care for themselves and their families, and I can see how the scenario you lay out above could happen. May God have mercy.

anonymous
anonymous
February 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Time for a little judgment math:

Slaves imported to early colonial America: 600,000
Battle deaths in the Civil War, ending slavery: 600.000

Hmm Lincoln thought that war was divine judgement on slavery — read Lincoln’s 2nd Inaugural address. It seems that he was right — it was indeed a one for one blood atonement — one soldier for every slave.

Time for a bit more math…..

Helpless babies aborted in American since 1973: 60,000,000
Deaths in our next war………………………………………?????????

Tonya
Tonya
February 13, 2017 11:12 am

I have to thank you for sharing exactly what God is sharing with me. So many don’t won’t to believe that God will be a just God. Through all of this, God’s people will go to work. The one’s that are ready for this. I am seeing for the first time, my ABSOLUTE STRENGTHS. God is a good and faithful God! Ephesians 1: 9-13

jerry rig
jerry rig
February 13, 2017 3:22 am

I have friends in N. Calif. near where the Oroville Dam structure is feared to be failing, thousands are evacuating. I wonder if you are seeing a preview of a disaster in our state? God help us all!

Peggy A.
February 15, 2017 8:01 am
Food for thought posted by Ali Winters in 2009 titled “Survivor of Socialism has Warning for America” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2009 Survivor of Socialism Has Warning for America The South Dakota Family Policy Council sponsored a speech at First Assembly of God in Rapid City by Kitty Werthmann of Eagle Forum in South Dakota. Werthmann is the head of the South Dakota chapter of Eagle Forum, and was born in Austria. Werthmann lived for seven years under the Nazi rule of Austria, eventually coming to the United States in 1950 to become a naturalized citizen in 1962. She said conditions in 1930’s Austria were very difficult. Unemployment was high, food was short, and many businesses were going bankrupt. Austrians were looking to Germany where they saw prosperity and law and order, while they had near anarchy in their own country. With only a border between them, speaking the same language and having a similar culture, they believed the promise of prosperity from Adolf Hitler. Politically in their country, on one side was the National Socialist Party (Nazi) and the other was the Communist Party. The communists were growing stronger as a party because of their promises, as well. When the country had to decide between Nazis and Communists, most of the people came to the realization they were a country with a Christian background and could not bring themselves to vote for the atheistic communists. Austria voted the Nazi Party in to power. Once the Nazis took control, the people no longer voted for government positions anymore; all positions down to the local level were filled by appointment. In the interest of a supposedly more efficient government, the Nazis decided to centralize all government between Germany and Austria. Hitler nationalized (socialized) the banks, health care, automobile production, education, and more.… Read more »
Sherry
Sherry
February 15, 2017 8:58 am

As the saying goes, “Those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it.” Thanks for posting this Peggy.

Peggy A.
February 15, 2017 10:42 am

Sherry,
You’re welcome. Sadly, it all sounds too strangely familiar.
Have a blessed day in the Lord.