Lamentations Are Surrounding America As The Bell Tolls

bell

Lamentations are here. Weeping and wailing go before her, crying like a depraved animal.

A once bountiful nation that rose to the top, now hovers to go down, down, down.

A once sanctified nation has now spotted and wrinkled herself with atrocities and abominations. Her bloodshed is fresh and knows no bounds.

A type of fever has risen up in her and will not let her go. Her end will be destruction, the greatest and most sorrowful destruction that will ever come upon the earth.

A dividing of America is here. It has come and will come!

The bell is TOLLING… TOLLING… TOLLING…

The weeping begins now, as the old pours into the new… 2016.

The antichrist is rising and everyone will see him. Some will purposely come to know him.

For My people, there will be much persecution, much speculation, much war, much famine, and the thing you desire most, your MAMMON, will be taken from you!

Some of your hearts wax so cold. You sing to me and pray to me, yet you do not do what I have commanded. Do you not know? Is it not apparent that the just will live by faith? That the smallest sin will not enter into My Kingdom?

Time is growing dim and I come quickly. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Some of you have no oil in your lamps. You are not ready.

I tell you now, be ready at ALL times! Forgive one another. Do NOT bare false witness against another. Keep your tongue in check. Do good. Help those less fortunate. Do NOT let anything become an idol. Pray for each other and occupy. Spend more time with Me, so you will know the things of My heart and what I want to say. Surround yourselves with those of like faith who speak forth the truth with an uncompromising spirit. Hold fast to the truth, in one spirit.

I come with My rewards, and will I find faith?

To all those that I love, do I chasten.

Interpretation:

The understanding I was given about a bell tolling was a warning of danger or disaster, like a funeral or death.

Several years ago, I used to hear bells ringing. Even my husband and some of the people we invited into our home would hear them. It usually meant something was about to happen, but the tolling I am hearing today is completely different, much heavier than anything I have heard before. It is just like mourning and death, which could mean the death of America.

I believe this is a significant warning of something taking place soon because I was told, “This is a NOW word.”

Scriptures:

For whom the Lord loveth He chasteneth,and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth. (Hebrews 12:6)

As many as I love,I rebuke and   chasten;be zealous therefore and repent. (Revelation 3:19)

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosphy and vain deceit,after the tradition of men,after the rudiments of the world,and not after Christ. (Colossians 3:8)

To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets,whom I sent unto you,both rising up early,and sending them,but ye have not hearkened. (Jeremiah 26:5)

Jesus wept. (John 11:35)

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
December 15, 2015 9:10 PM

Amen Linda. I am SO encouraged by the believers I can fellowship with through Z3News and your blog. I’m so thankful for it!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
December 15, 2015 4:11 PM

I have felt for sometime the Lord has speaking to me to pray to find like-minded people. That it is becoming increasingly important to associate with, pray with and learn from like-minded people. Sadly, they may not (probably won’t) be in church. In truth, I have found more on Facebook, sites like this one, my brazilian jui-jitsu class and may daughter’s dance class than in church. Regardless, surround yourself with people on the same mission as you. My mission is to warn, educate and evangelize as many as possible.

December 15, 2015 9:00 PM

I like that mission Ken. It would be nice if we were all in one place, but I am very thankful to connect with like minded people. It sounds like many of us are experiencing similar circumstances, being considered crazy by family and friends.

Peggy
December 16, 2015 12:00 AM

It would be nice to be together in one place, physically for just once for a few hours to pray in the Holy Spirit
and to worship Jesus.
I think it would be VERY POWERFUL!!!

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
December 16, 2015 12:12 AM

I agree Peggy! That would be amazing.

Peggy
December 15, 2015 11:44 PM

Definitely……

Linda Hasche
December 15, 2015 9:05 PM

Oh yes. . . So true, James. We have a “virtual church” here, on Z3News, I believe. There’s a developing small “home group” on my blog, which I refer to as my “virtual home”. There are others that are likely finding fellowship is now more in the virtual world than in the “real world”.

Why I believe this is happening? The LORD is positioning His “remnant” in strategic areas/places, to help others in these final days. Sure we all want to be in one spot, as like-minded believers, but then who would bring the truth of what is taking place if we are all in one spot?

Lottie
Lottie
December 13, 2015 4:57 PM

Last night I awakened from a dream of being on a bus with a lot of folk when overhead much turmoil began in the sky just above our heads! Planes. Big planes. Odd looking planes. Fearsome planes. It was in preparation for battle, a fearsome battle. I felt we in dire harms way. 3 other ladies and I began to shout..”I plead the Blood of Jesus! I plead the Blood of Jesus! I plead the Blood of Jesus!’ Everyone else were silent in fear and many looking at us as if we were crackpots yet not sure. Finally, the planes were gone. Then i asked, “I wonder why this was happening HERE?!” Someone said, “Because there’s a military base nearby.”

Bette Stevens
December 13, 2015 6:59 PM

Lottie,
I think the dreams or visions are intensifying and so are the things going on around us…..Evil is growing stronger ,but our God has the victory….all the time

Max
Max
December 13, 2015 8:18 AM

Yesterday morning 12/13/15, after praying, reading the bible and listening to a sermon on the radio i started to think about all the recent and past prophetic warnings about the coming WW3. Patricia Green and others have said it will last 5 years, Terry Bennet has said that the fall of America will happen in 2021 i.e when Russia nukes the U.S, Cutting Edge ministries have just released a Dvd called ‘World War III: History’s
Greatest Lynchpin Event’, Stan Johnson of the Prophecy Club shows in his Dvd ‘2014-2021’ that billions worldwide will die, …… Hmmm… Something to think about .

Bette Stevens
December 13, 2015 7:18 AM

KC ,thank you……..Remembering ,He that is in us is GREATER than he that is in the world….We are safe in Him,(Jesus)but we are in a spiritual battle,,,,,,,
Phil 1:6 Being confident of this very thing,that he which hath begun a good work in you,will perform it until the
day of Jesus Christ…..GB

Donna
Donna
December 13, 2015 1:35 AM

This is an excellent message by Pastor Carter

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
December 13, 2015 12:10 AM

Thanks for your prayers. Going to be a difficult time.

Bette Stevens
December 13, 2015 7:20 AM

Matthew,please read what i put down below in a reply to KC……….Difficult though it will be,Jesus will bring us through to victory,,,,,,,,continue the race to the end…….GB

Kathy Culver
KC
December 12, 2015 11:54 PM

Matthew Eph3:20 Now unto Him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that WE ask or think
according to the Power that works in us! We don,t have to worry its HIS POWER and I am asking also for
you and spouse! Good word Bette, love your GBs! GB you also!

Donna
Donna
December 12, 2015 10:26 PM

I will also pray for you and your wife Matthew

Karin B.
Karin B.
December 12, 2015 10:08 PM

I will pray right now for you and your wife Matthew.