“I knew we were in the tribulation. There was no doubt about it.”

On September 1, 2018, I dreamed I was standing in a field with many others when a swarm of locusts was suddenly everywhere. As the swarm left, we were vomiting and coughing up locusts. I started yelling to everyone, “This is the end-time that is talked about in Revelation.”

People looked at me with disbelief. I even had some disbelief about this. I said, “Haven’t you watched the news… birds dying and dropping out of the air suddenly, fish dying in the sea.”

Right as I was saying this, the next plague hit. (I don’t remember what it was.) I heard the Holy Spirit tell me to go to my home, so I ran through the mayhem of it all to my home, which was a wooden shack. I knew it was going to be dark for 3 days. I saw demonic apes walking around outside, but I knew if I didn’t let anything in, they couldn’t come into my house. I was scared, so I closed the blinds so my children wouldn’t be scared. I cuddled up with my younger children and covered their eyes and comforted them.

Suddenly, I was in a department store in a mall. It was my home and safety zone. All the Christians were running into the store to be safe. The store was open to the mall, but the demonic beings could not enter.

There were 3 types of demonic beings, apes, demons that looked like humans, and a being that looked like a machine that had the letters Tx on its’ belt. For some reason, when I saw the Tx, I thought they were like transformers.

The children wanted to run out of the store to help others that had fallen outside before the demonic beings could kill them, but if the children ran out of the store, they would be killed right away. The “children” were in their early twenties. I had to grab a couple of them by their hair to stop them from running outside, while other adults ran outside to try to help bring the fallen inside the store.

As all this was happening, one of the demons that looked like an average woman was at the doorway asking to please let her in just for a minute to make a phone call. I warned the children not to believe her and not to give her permission to enter.

Finally, I took a lot of people to the back of the store to get away from all the demonic beings begging to enter and to get to what I thought would be a safer place. At this point, I knew we were in the tribulation. There was no doubt about it.

One event happened right after another. The forces of hell had been released on this earth. At the back of the store, we entered a room that looked like a large elevator. Once we entered, the room started moving on a roller coaster track. I thought, “Oh no, are we safe?”

Then the roller coaster broke down, so we had to climb and crawl on the rails (which had many tunnels to hide us) to find our way back to the store. We were still lost on the rail when I saw a group of demonic humans arriving. I told the others to quickly crawl into one of the tunnels. I was at the end of the group.

The demonic humans were led by female with long black hair. She pulled me down off the rail and said, “We’ll keep her. Any others you find, kill them.”

She took me and others to use us in a slave workforce. It was now dark outside when they took us to a lake to wash off, but still in our clothes. The demonic woman leader saw a one of the guys was wearing a satanic symbol on a necklace, so she took hold of it and started asking him questions. She was showing him favor, so I thought about telling her I had been involved with some occult activities when I was younger to gain her favor, but then I was shocked that I had even thought this because I knew I should be boldly proclaiming my faith in Jesus Christ, so I determined then that no matter how scared I was, I not going to deny Jesus Christ.

I woke up.

Author: Sandy Smith

Sandy Smith is a stay-at-home mother of four children.  She started receiving dreams, visions, and prophecies of end times events in 2004. Recently, the Lord told her to start sharing them online. She loves the Lord and tries to walk and commune with Him every day.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 4, 2018 2:14 PM

Well, my Sister in the LORD JESUS, your dream lines up perfectly with many of the Prophecies the Watchmen and Watchladies in this nation are receiving from the Holy Spirit. Lois Vogel Sharp, Jeff Bryerly. Byron Searle, and others.

I KNOW the are on the edge now of THE tribulation. Currently we ARE in the “time of sorrows” spoken of by Jesus Himself, Suddenly, this will slide into the time when the Beast System unleashes its fury, which will be the “WAR AGAINST THE SAINTS OF GOD.” Refer to Daniel, Revelation, and the Gospels.

Christians are sometimes confused. They think the TRIBULATION is Gods wrath. NO, the tribulation is Satan’s wrath against Believers, Jews, and so-called “good people.” The WRATH of God comes at the opening of the SIXTH SEAL, when God’s Wrath pours out on all unbelievers, AFTER the Saints are taken out in the Rapture. The Bible has made this 100% clear after 50 years of intense study.

People, please get ready, and never deny our WONDERFUL SAVIOR and ever faithful Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen

John Barry
John Barry
September 4, 2018 9:32 PM

I agree with Sister Linda and things will happen faster than the human mind will be able to handle without a close relationship with JESUS . Blessings

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
September 4, 2018 10:01 PM

Absolutely right Linda. There is a big difference between the tribulation and Gods wrath.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 5, 2018 12:19 AM

The tribulation is seven years long and within those seven years God’s wrath begins in the 5th seal. Two thirds of Israel dies, Zech.13:8,9.

Megan Manrubia
September 4, 2018 8:17 PM

2 Thessalonians, the restrainer could be taken out anyday! The church and the Holy Spirit are the restraining force that is keeping the lawless one from being revealed. That day approaches and it comes quick. Very quick.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
September 4, 2018 9:07 PM

Megan if that is TRUE – Why Didn’t The Church Restrain Hitler – THERE IS NO PRE- TRIBULATION RAPTURE

REFER To Linda Courtney’s Post Just Preceeding Yours
Time and Time Again in the Bible THE RAPTURE AND THE DAY OF THE LORD HAPPEN BACK TO BACK

Megan Manrubia
September 5, 2018 12:26 PM
Have you ever asked God why He didn’t stop hitler? Did God stop the devil when He took everything away from Job? Did God stop the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombing? Why didn’t God stop His innocent son from dying on the cross? The list could go on and on….God has a purpose and a plan, even when the devil thought he had the upper hand, God intervenes and comes out the victor. His thoughts and His ways are higher then our very own. I could give you scripture references and I could make my case that I do believe in the rapture of the church, but God is the only one who can lead you into all truth. There are many scripture references talking about the rapture of the church, but without the Holy Spirit we would just interpret it on our own understanding. Most of the time, I ask the Holy Spirit to help me understand what I am reading…I don’t want to just plainly read scripture without my teacher. So think about this for a moment, please😊 Can you imagine if the church wasn’t here? Can you imagine if the prayers of the church ceased? My question to you is, do you know your authority in Christ? What authority has God given you or even the authority of those who belong to Christ? Can you imagine if our God given authority was taken out of this earth, all hell would prevail. The Holy Spirit is the ultimate restrainer, but He also restrains the enemy through the church….just trying to biuld up your faith. Our word counters satan’s word EVERYTIME. Prayer is powerful, the Holy Spirit working through us here on earth is UNSTOPPABLE. As long as we are here as a church, as the body of Christ,… Read more »
David Lockett
September 5, 2018 12:38 PM

Way ago Megan I agree with ur assessment in response to Paul, I agree with u 100%, in fact thought I was only 1 believe like u did with so prophetic words of destruction (they will come)yet really no hope for true believers that God had for us. Again excellent points u gave, be encouraged.

David Lockett
September 5, 2018 7:49 AM

Paul u must remember Israel wasn’t a nation until 1948. And because of ww2 got Jews back home, how the prophecy of last generation began ,that why Hitler committed supposedly suicide on 1945, therefore no rapture could take place whether pre,mid or post, Israel is the sign

Megan Manrubia
September 5, 2018 4:28 PM

Very well said, David! This is exactly true and just shows another example of God’s purpose and plan. 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 talks about a very specific restrainer being taking out of the way AND THEN the lawless one will be revealed. There is a reason why the Anti-christ is restrained from revealing himself and that is because his kingdom on earth would never prevail or even advance as long as the church was here. It all goes back to our authority in Christ THROUGH the power of the Holy Spirit. If we have been conformed to Christ through the redemption of the cross and if we are conformed to Christ then we are at the right hand of God. Knowing that Christ said we would do greater works then He in the world and remembering all that christ did during His ministry, THEN WHAT IS OUR AUTHORITY? I just get pumped up knowing this lol. Conclusion is that we are higher then any principality, satan is under our feet! Our petition before the throne overthrows that serpent everytime. Satan can not adavance his kingdom until the church, the body of Christ is gone. David, God Bless you Brother! 2 Thessalonians says it best.

David Lockett
September 4, 2018 8:54 PM

I agree with u Megan. We are the restrained and The Holy Spirit, it very soon too!!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 4, 2018 3:11 PM

“… so I thought about telling her I had been involved with some occult activities when I was younger to gain her favor, but then I was shocked that I had even thought this because I knew I should be boldly proclaiming my faith in Jesus Christ”.
Oh my.
We MUST prepare ourselves and strengthen our inner man. How heartbreaking to even THINK of that.
Thank you for the warning.

Que
Que
September 4, 2018 3:59 PM

This is confirmation to my dream I had about two weeks ago. I saw transformers which I understand to be demonic beings rising from the ground. Then I saw people running in every direction trying to get away from these beings. They were running in the streets and into buildings etc. Then I saw the word Salem Massachusetts. I didn’t know the history behind this place or even that there was such thing as a Salem Massachusetts until I googled it. Time is short indeed

Sandy
Sandy
September 5, 2018 3:25 PM

Could the transformer be AI that is demonically controlled? I typed in Tx Transformer into google and it looks like it’s currently a remote flying machine that DARPA USES.

jmore
jmore
September 7, 2018 10:56 AM

Sandy, I think your on to something. Tx means transmission and that’s the first thought that came to mind when I read the post. Christians wear the belt of truth around their waist. This being is obviously not wearing truth and is spreading lies. I think the “Tx” means that this Artificial Intelligence Controlled Computer or Machine will be broadcasting Lies and the receiving devices are are smartphones, tv’s, radios, etc.

Love
Love
September 5, 2018 2:06 PM

I never leave a comment, I normally listen and pray and receive confirmation with the Holy Spirit. But when you said there were three different demons and the third being machine like with tx on it. It reminded me of terminator.

T-X is the name of a fictional character who appears in the Terminator franchise. The T-X model is a gynoid assassin with a human-female appearance.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
September 4, 2018 9:11 PM

So you just met your grand baby for the first time and you feel nothing but love and want to keep them from harm and one day are together with your grand baby and they smile an innocent smile at you to the point you think your heart will burst then the unimaginable happens, you can’t provide even basic necessities and your grand baby is starving to death before your eyes. You remember the smiles and giggles, the unconditional love that child gives to you. Now tell me how ready you are to abstain from the beast system. This is a harsh reality and the reason believers must meditate on the Lord and his will day and night.

Deena
Deena
September 4, 2018 10:24 PM

Sandy,
Your the first person that I have heard dreamed about tunnels and rollercosters. When I was a child (maybe 3-5th grades) I had a recurring dream of being chased and running for my life. I was a child in my dream too. But there was always someone that just happened to be there to help me. I’d jump in a bush and slide down a tunnel, or the ground would open up to an underground rollercoaster…. and I would always escape to safety. However, I would always wake up before I realized where I was.
I just remember having that dream many many times as a young child.

Deena

Ann
Ann
September 4, 2018 5:38 PM

Thank you for being so diligent in sharing every little jot & tittle of your dream with us, Sandy. Has lots for us to think about.

S. Peter
S. Peter
September 4, 2018 2:46 PM

Rev. 9: 3-6 AMP, “Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power [to hurt] was given to them, like the power which the earth’s scorpions have. 4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but [to hurt] only the people who do not have the seal (mark of ownership, protection) of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment and cause them extreme pain for five months; and their torment was like the torment from a scorpion when it stings a man. 6 And in those days people will seek death and will not find it; and they will long to die [to escape the pain], but [will discover that] death evades them.”

Rev. 9: 7-8 AMP, “The locusts resembled horses prepared and equipped for battle; and on their heads appeared to be [something like] golden crowns, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 They had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions.”

Michael
Michael
September 5, 2018 3:58 AM

Peter these locusts come during the wrath of God which comes after the 6th seal is opened.We are gone before the wrath of God is poured out.Those with the seal of God are the 144000 Israelites.

Tater
Tater
September 4, 2018 10:45 PM

Wow how interesting. My dream last night involved elevators and tunnels. Can’t remember it all, but there were 8 elevators to go up to the higher level outdoors, but I was trying to persuade a group of people that the only safe way out was to take one of the 8 elevators that went into this deep network of tunnels.

Sonia
Sonia
September 5, 2018 10:44 PM

Chuck Pierce shared a word on China and the persecution of Chinese Christians. He also said that if We don’t keep on moving like we have been moving in America (which started 3 years ago) persecution will come and control will be put on Religious Freedom in America.
God is warning His Church to get on His Program and to move with Him and His plans…