“The kings of this earth will be trampled upon as the new and final King arrives.”

“Do you want Me to come back with a beautiful garland in my hair, or will you receive Me when I come back with a sword? Are you looking for a calm and beautiful Savior who will deliver you from the evil one? I tell you that you will be surprised when you look upon the One you have pierced.

For the sword that I bring will pierce between soul and spirit. It will expose the thoughts and intentions of your hearts. You looked for the gentle shepherd and yet I have been that, but I AM also a king. I come to rule with a scepter and a sword. For the world as you know it now will disappear. The kings of this earth will be trampled upon as the new and final King arrives.

The pride and the glory of this earth will be done away with. The pride of man will be crumbled in the dust. Men and women will look on in horror as the speed of my army comes to destroy the wicked. And yet my own will rejoice as the final day arrives.

How else will evil be dispensed of? When a cancer fills a body it can only be taken out through a severe procedure. The sin that consumes many in this earth is like an ever-growing cancer. And yet I have provided the blood through the sacrifice of my Son. But how many of you have ignored this and rather have thought that you didn’t need to get rid of your sin?

The nations stand in a balance. There are things said in secret that soon will shift the entire world. Nations will rise and fall at my command. The world stands in a balance, and it awaits someone who will save it. So many of you think that the world will get better. You think that kings and leaders have the right answers and yet they cannot solve the problems of the heart and mind.

Your only hope is to get on your knees and pray, and not a self-righteous prayer. But I tell you that you’ve reached the point of no return. The pendulum is swinging and soon the time will have run out. But go ahead and consult your tarot cards. I’m certain that they have the answers for you. Perhaps your electronic devices will have the answers that you seek.

You have no idea of what is coming. There will be such a darkness that fills the earth that it will shroud everything around you. But my light will still shine. It shines in the darkness and the darkness has never understood it. My Son came as the light and yet many did not receive Him. Rather they exchanged His light for another one. Many sought out an artificial light rather than the true One. And the Truth came but a falsehood was received instead.

My people, you must prepare for what is coming. You must prepare for the days ahead. It’s not in the preparing of guns and food, but rather in getting your ears tuned to hearing my spirit. For without hearing my voice you won’t know how to escape the evil that is coming.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Warrior4Jesus
Warrior4Jesus
November 27, 2017 5:20 PM

I really enjoy hearing the True Word of God spoken by His Holy Spirit through His Watchmen! (What I don’t understand is the extreme contradiction between, say this Word posted here by Stephen Hanson, and the exact opposite Word posted above by Lana Vawser.) 😳

How can both Words be the Truth! I don’t know if they can or if they are but in light of all of the things that are going on in the world today, common sense only tells us that if the world is not believing in the Truth, praying unto God, and repenting of their sins unto Jesus, then I’m leaning more towards Stephen’s Word of Prophecy to come True in the not to distant future as opposed to Lana’s;…”the world is about to become a much better place for everyone, and God is about to bless everyone with great wealth and things”…, it just sounds to much like a Joel Olsteen prosperity message to me, and not in tune to what is really going on out in the world around us today.

Am I the only one who is getting this kind of vibe in my spirit from all of her posts or am I totally wrong about this? 🤔

November 27, 2017 8:05 PM

Prophetic words can speak specifically to one person or to a specific group of people that does not include everyone because everyone is not in the same place going through the same circumstances at the same time. As Lana repeatedly said in this post, it is “for many of you”, which means not all of you.

I know her messages are for me because they have been repeatedly resonating strongly when I read them, even to the point that it could only be God because she has been consistently identifying the specific details of what I am going through. The comments shared after each of her posts shows her words are also resonating with many others, not just me. If her messages don’t resonate with you, perhaps it is not for you.

Prophecy is not just warnings of trouble coming, but also for edification, exhortation, and comfort (1 Corinthians 14:3). So Lana’s prophecies fit perfectly within that. They also fit what Isaiah saw happening in the last days with both increased darkness and light at the same time (Isaiah 60:1-5).

Jerome L
November 28, 2017 4:11 PM

I would tend to summarize it this way. Stephens message was to the world and to the church that is not really looking for Christ’s return. Lana’s message is to the remnant church that is eagerly awaiting his return. These are two different groups of people with two different Destinies in the very near future.

November 27, 2017 8:11 PM

Lana never said what you quoted her saying, ”the world is about to become a much better place for everyone, and God is about to bless everyone with great wealth and things”. Instead of being concerned about her, you should be concerned about yourself for slandering God’s anointed prophet, falsely accusing her of saying things she never said. That is downright devilish and a great way to get banned from posting any further comments here. So the answer to your question is yes, you are totally wrong about this.

Warrior4Jesus
Warrior4Jesus
November 28, 2017 2:29 PM
Thank you for clarifying James, I never meant any disrespect or slander to Lana or to you, or to anyone. Like I said I just didn’t understand how their can be such vast contradictions between “True Prophets of God!” It’s not just on Z3 News, but all over many different so called Christian Watcher/Watchman Prophecy Social Media websites, which I’ve had to scratch off my lists one by one as they continue to post just about everything from anybody claiming to be a prophet of God, same as well, as what is happening in the many different church messages that are currently being preached all around the world today in the many different churches which are all calling themselves christian churches. I guess what I’m saying is that God is not a God of Confusion and when I hear one prophet claiming Gods Judgment is upon us because the world is not believing and not repenting, and then another one of Gods prophet saying the complete opposite, that Gods blessings are upon us, it becomes very confusing for me to understand, especially in these very apostate times that we are living in. I now understand from what you said that these messages might be meant for some and not for others, which I might buy that for now, but I am on a path right now to find the True Words of God being spoken today for the current times we are living in and for the immediate future ahead of us and I am trying to free myself of all contradictions, and apostasy from out of my life, so rest assured I will be in deep worship and prayer over this topic, and I will ask the Lord for discernment on this subject, praying for the Lord to continue… Read more »
Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 26, 2017 12:48 PM

So much has been said about this one big event coming. Many have spoken of the one big thing that will alter everything and everyone’s thoughts and cast great doubt into our current belief system. But those who are truly His and are born of His Spirit will be on the look out for anything and everything that tries to disprove, discredit, dishonor, dissuades us from The bible, it’s truth, it’s Messiah and His Holy Spirit. Cling, clutch, hold tight to, embrace, never let go of the good work that God has begun in you/me. When He returns, shall He find authentic faith in the earth?

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 26, 2017 12:55 PM

Remember, lies that have been sown into the hearts of men assisted by the power of fallen angels such as Islam, Far Eastern religions Hinduism Mormonism etc. have captured hundreds of millions of souls. If those same fallen angels come down as aliens trying to convince mankind of his origins, trying to reform man’s understanding about the Bible, it will come with a powerful seduction. Only those rooted and grounded in the truth shall survive this.

Jen
Jen
November 26, 2017 2:49 PM

Amen, Brother Steven! I and many others have been shown that this will, indeed, be the final great deception or strong delusion. “Christians” along with the masses will embrace these fallen imposters to their ultimate demise. Praying for increased wisdom and discernment as the days grow darker. Blessings.

Julie Bucker
November 26, 2017 4:28 PM

I am a Mormon. The principles of the gospel are faith in Jesus Christ, repentance, be baptized and receive the holy spirit by laying on of hands, to follow the Holy spirit for the remainder of your life. What is so wrong with that? Mormons get persecuted way too much just because we believe Heavenly Father has a separate body and Jesus has His own body just as Stephen in the Bible saw the Father standing next to the son. Please research us before grouping us into the lost souls. The book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Jesus told the Jews other sheep I have which are not of this fold, them also will hear my voice and be my sheep. The stick of Joseph is the book of Mormon, written by Joseph’s descendents.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 26, 2017 4:36 PM

The other sheep reference Jesus was talking about were the Gentiles who were not of the Household of the Hebrew faith not Mormon’s who were invented in the 1800’s…..Your claim to legitimate Christianity does not pass muster either with it’s claim that Lucifer the devil and Jesus were brothers. Furthermore, There is only One God……..your cult believes that as God is now, He once was like us……as we are now, we can become God’s………No Miss Julie, Mormonism is simply a perverse offshoot from Free Masonry and is not by any stretch considered within orthodox Christianity.

Sharine Goeckerman
Sharine Goeckerman
November 27, 2017 2:22 AM

Amen/I Agree, Mormonism preaches another Gospel, another Jesus. I testify that by the Holy Spirit when I try to witness to my Mormon relatives, good people, but they follow another Jesus.

Phil -sydney
Phil -sydney
November 26, 2017 4:58 PM

Julie,
Mormonism is a cult. Joseph Smith
Is a conman and sadly 100,000’s have been conned by a book that can only be interpreted by the morman inner sanctum.magic glasses? Disappearing tablets? Wacky stuff!!!
Wide is the road that leads to Hell.
Phil

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 26, 2017 8:07 PM
‘ What is so wrong with that? Mormons get persecuted way too much just because we believe Heavenly Father has a separate body and Jesus has His own body ‘–what IS WRONG with this is that is is in conflict with The Holy Word #1-) Mormons are polytheists, not monotheists. That is, they believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three separate beings, thus denying the essential monotheistic statements of both the OT and NT that God is One. #2 ) Mormons believe that even God the Father has, and apparently, needs a body, denying that God in the divine nature is spirit. Indeed they believe that God the Father is an exalted man! #3)deny the inerrancy of scripture (error free) Just as they believe that the early church became apostate, they also believe the Bible as we have it is not inerrant or always truthful and trustworthy, even on major issues , and therefore needs to be supplemented (and corrected) by subsequent prophetic revelation in documents like the Book of Mormon, or even The Pearl of Great Price.( the Jospeph book is in complete conflict the the word of GOD –and when ever there is conflict between them “Mormons ” say that the book of Joseph supersedes the Word of God — #4) in terms of soteriology, Mormons deny the sufficiency of Christ’s death for salvation. They suggest, that each of us must do all we can and then trust in the mercy of God. In other words, the de facto position is that Mormonism is to a significant degree a works religion even when it comes to salvation. #5) The goal of Mormon soteriology is that we all become as ‘gods’ become both immortal and divine, blurring the creator/creature distinction which was already badly blurred by… Read more »
Sam
Sam
November 26, 2017 9:44 PM

Galatians 1:8 :
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

November 26, 2017 11:32 PM

Agree Sam.

For as Paul said..after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock (in Acts 20)

I fear of you receiving another Jesus 2 Cor 11:3-5; 12-15

…in which are something’s hard to be understood, which those that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures unto their own destruction (in 2 Peter 3:16)

Acts 17:11 Receive the word with all readiness of mind / eagerness, examine and search the scriptures daily to see if what is being taught is true

Consider anomias – lawlessness used in Mathew 23:28, 2 Thess 2, Titus 2:14. Consider this with Psalm 119 in the original.

Then see if you can find a church that teaches the whole counsel of God. I haven’t found one yet.

With that in mind I consider Isaiah 51:4 for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light for the people,

Or Micah 4:2..he will teach us of His ways and we will walk in his paths..

Thank goodness for the author and finisher of our faith! If the LORD doesn’t do it, it won’t get done.

Sam
Sam
November 27, 2017 1:50 AM

The first translation of the golden plates by joseph smith got lost. Then he had to translate them all again. During his second attempt to translate them his helper realize that this second translation is so different from the previous version. What you think would be joseph smith’s answer? … They also have something called book of abraham that is a much worse disaster than the book of mormon. I was astonished by book of mormon until i saw this one.

Christina
Christina
November 29, 2017 9:00 AM

This is the scripture that always comes to mind when I think of others twisting the WORD. I pray for eyes to be opened to the truth!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
November 26, 2017 6:10 PM

Julie,
My sister is a Mormon. So I have studied. From what I understand there are many secret rituals that Mormons take part in like having people touch you under white capes. This and many other rituals are not biblical.

Julie Bucker
November 26, 2017 11:51 PM

Well they used to do that but they don’t now because it was too weird for people. But if you read about Aaron, he was washed and anointed in the tabernacle. Anyone is welcome to get hold of me by finding my personal website. I would be happy to talk to you about the differences in beliefs respectfully. I am not here to defend the Mormon church as much as I want to be included in the z3 family. I care more about the truth than anything else in this world and I don’t have tolerance for a spirit of exaggeration and aggression because if both parties desire the truth then the truth will be discerned by both the preacher and the hearer. My last name is Bucker.

Tex
Tex
November 26, 2017 11:57 PM
I’m Mormon. I’ve done this. It has changed now but in the very early 2000’s you wore a white covering a bit like a hospital gown but it was open on the sides, not the front or back. A person would dip their fingers in water first and then olive oil and gently make a wipe mark about one inch long on your forehead and bless your mind that it would be clean, they would dip their fingers again and make the same light swipes across your heart (just below collar bone, not too low) and bless you that your heart would be pure, they would swipe you on your side right on the mid-ribs and bless your lungs/internal organs with health, they would lightly swipe your thigh maybe one hand-span above your knee (not too high at all honestly) and bless your loins that you might be able to reproduce and be blessed with children. It’s basically a very literal blessing for health in your body. It was uncomfortable because you were naked under this shield (cape) hospital gown thing so you wouldn’t stain and ruin all your clothing with olive oil and some older person you had never met before was briefly touching you with olive oil on their finger tips. The women did the anointing for the women and the men did it for the men. Never was there any mixed gender company. The religion doesn’t allow that. There was always a room for women only off the women’s locker room that could not be accessed by the men and a men’s only room off the men’s locker room that could not be accessed by the women. Now this blessing ordinance has changed to where you are fully and completely dressed in a white dress with a… Read more »
November 26, 2017 9:50 PM

I want you guys to be careful here. There are spirit filled believers attending a Mormon church. There are spirit filled believers attending a Jehovah Witness assembly. There are spirit filled believers that are attending a synagogue. There are spirit filled believers attending a Catholic church. Believe it or not there are even spirit filled believers in many Sunday church’s be it the Baptist, Presbyterian, Anglican. Yes I know, given how some of how confessing brothers and sisters behave it is hard to believe sometimes.

To all of them the LORD says come out of her, you will find Him outside the gates. For this I suggest reading the book of Hebrews with your advocate, the Holy Spirit who can teach you all things and led you in truth and righteousness.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 27, 2017 12:39 AM

Dear Jane……..I suppose it is possible that true believers are found in those places if they get their born again start while in attendance as a member of those places you said. But it’s highly unlikely and dubious that the Holy Spirit would allow them to remain there for they need nurturing and growth-which would not happen in those places……Nor would I reckon that the Holy Spirit would have mature members of the body of Christ in those places as His secret agent to try and convert the lost from within, for they are likely to be stained and tainted with evils spirits in the long run……..I do not disagree that saints could be in those places at first,……but they do or should come out quickly.

Phil -sydney
Phil -sydney
November 27, 2017 1:12 AM

Well argued Steven.
I was in a uniting church in Sydney many years ago. It was clear it was messing with and perverting my Christianity. We left. Nice people but heading in a liberal direction.
Best regards
Phil

Deena
Deena
November 28, 2017 9:57 PM

Oh but don’t put the LORD in a box. Why wouldn’t he put his own on the front lines of battle. Once I was in a place, God used me because o was there to hear His voice pray and rebuke the enemy then I felt a peace. Why wouldn’t God place spirit filled born again believers everywhere?!!! Doesn’t our enemy satan place his followers everywhere.

November 27, 2017 2:09 AM

The LORD fellowshipped in some dubious places. Mathew 9:10-17.

How shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent?.. in Romans 10

And on some have compassion, making a difference and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh…

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling….In Jude.

And a stranger they will not follow, but will flee from him..in John 10

“Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be directed by the Holy Spirit”.

For the sheep know his voice. He calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. In John 10

Thanks Steven for getting me to clarify that.

scoopie
scoopie
November 27, 2017 11:32 AM

Jane, I was raised a JW. I was taught wrong things about the Lord, trinity, eschatology, etc., but one thing I believe sets apart those in these groups.. love for Jesus. That is key. May not start out understanding his Godhood and Lordship, but fall in love with His character and love. Some take that, and pursue Him. They become born again, but stay for a short time within that false teaching to try to extract relatives and friends. There is a remnant, for sure.

Deena
Deena
November 28, 2017 10:01 PM

I have a neighbor that is JW HIW DO I witness

scoopie
scoopie
November 29, 2017 10:02 AM

Deena, I’ll be honest with you.. it’s hard to witness to them if they’re devoted to it. They’re taught how to counter anything you say to them. There are some books out there to help witness to JW’s, but the JW leaders teach them how to refute it (and it’s a poor refutation). Many times, the conversation will go around in circles, and they won’t stay on topic.

Best to pray for her, ask the Lord to give you the words, but above all, show her love. That tends to break down the wall.

William
William
November 29, 2017 10:12 AM

From time to time, I pray that Abba Father have mercy to that person, and bring him/her to see the vision of hell before his/her body finish, let him/ her see what he/she should see in the vision of hell. I don’t know it is ok to pray this way or not.

November 27, 2017 4:34 PM

Scoopie. I have found J.W woman to have a holiness and set apart quality to them, and to be very loving woman. There is nothing like a light shining in a dark place to draw others to the truth. People that think that the LORD only as one narrow way of directing someone and it is a cookie cutter for everyone have missed how creative and ingenious the LORD is. The LORD is always going after multiple check mates and has an appointed time for everything in a person’s walk. Rigid thinking and religious mindsets miss the possibilities of how the LORD may work in any given situation. Every time it is new and a surprise.

William
William
November 28, 2017 11:10 PM

If Holy Spirit do not live in the heart of that person ( not born again ), that person will still end up in hell , although she may look holy in appearance. I know some Muslim people, they look very nice, but they will end up in hell if they do not change to receive Jesus as their God, their Lord and their Savior. I believe Lord Jesus will send someone to some JW persons to warn them their teachings are not all right, and they need to get away from it. But at the end , it still depend on their own willingness to get away from it. I do not believe the Holy Spirit is operating in JW church. When Holy Spirit do not operate in JW church, then it is the devils operate in those churches.

Scoopie
Scoopie
November 28, 2017 6:51 PM

Jane, they are taught specifics on how to present themselves to “unbelievers/ worldly ” people. Can’t go by the outward appearance with them (anyone, really) .

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 27, 2017 2:08 PM

Jane -I humbly disagree – How can you be a spirit filled believer when you REJECT The Lord Jesus by rejecting HIS WORD –Believing that the Bible is filled with errors and cannot be trusted -you have effectively thrown out The Lord -It is a staple building block to living the christian faith and believing in The One true Lord -Only in spirit and truth can one be saved -not deceptions and errors -that is correctly called apostasy

November 27, 2017 4:19 PM

How do you reach that conclusion? Show me the word you disagree with?
It is not clear to me what it is that you disagree with?

I don’t reject Yahushua. There is nothing more further from the truth.
I love the Word of God down to every finer detail of it.
I hate apostasy.

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick here. Your comments go to underline why the fullness and leading of the Holy Spirit are critical.

November 27, 2017 5:15 PM

Here is an example of how this may work. Say I have a funeral coming up. I seek the LORD on if I should go. There are a number of scriptures that someone could pull up saying I should go, or I shouldn’t go but I want to know what the LORD has to say on it.

By experience, I am guessing that I will hear something like let the dead bury their own dead (e.g. in Luke 9, Mathew 8)

Or I might hear comfort those that mourn (e.g Mathew 5:4, Psalm 34:18)

Though in reality it is never the same.
The Holy Spirit brings the word to life by illuminating it.

Lean not on your own understanding (proverbs 3:5-6)

Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say “this is the way you should go”, whether to the right or left. Isaiah 30:21

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 27, 2017 5:55 PM
This is what I learned and has brought SO much clarity on theses issues —There are FOUNDATIONAL (essentials to the faith) truths to build your belief system upon -if the foundation is not built on the ROCK of Jesus in truth -it IS indeed sinking sand..the Leaven that corrupts the whole lump is either –sin–hypocrisy- or false doctrine– these foundational truths are non negotiable -if you reject ANY of these you are walking away from HIS revealed doctrinal truth -thus walking away from Him #1)Inerrancy of scripture (believe its unreliable)-2nd Timothy 3;18 -has said ALL scripture is God breathed #2) The divinity of Jesus– His Fully human and Fully Divine God in the flesh divinity #3) The virgin birth #4) the trinity– #5) the sufficiency of Christ alone –thru faith in grace –NO WORKS -no other person-(OR BOOKS) All of the false religions are in error in one or more of these foundational truths -. Doctrine is :”whatever is received and believed” This area of doctrine is vital to growing in truth -A cult is described as ANYTHING that departs from historical BIBLICAL Christianity-so Mormons and JW easily fall into this category as they reject fully the written word of God and have added extra books and have changed their own bibles to reflect their erroneous views(.I mean lets be honest here-how are you supposed to gauge what is truth if you think the bible is in error? (written by man) THE WORD OF GOD ALONE IS OUR PLUMB LINE -Amen? ) So the different denominations are having disagreements on the non essentials -which is ok -I guess as long as there is no deviation from THE historical biblical essentials-THE ABSOLUTELY FOUNDATIONAL TRUTHS If you would like I can give you some lists that the mormone doctrine teaches that are… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 27, 2017 6:06 PM

Essentially, Mormon doctrine is whatever the LDS Church leaders currently teach. Officially, the Church’s doctrine derives from its four Standard Works. These include the Bible (as corrected by Joseph Smith), the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants (D&C, a collection of revelations, almost all of them delivered by Joseph Smith), and Pearl of Great Price (an assorted collection of short books, all stemming from Joseph Smith). A publication articulating the LDS Church’s current teachings is a doctrinal manual called Gospel Principles, published by the Church’s curriculum department. In what follows, parenthetical numbers are page numbers from the current print edition of Gospel Principles.

Here is a really good website that is very detailed in what the mormon church teaches and believes that is not scriptural —

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 27, 2017 6:13 PM

I would also like to qualify theses statements with -this is simply what my research has brought to the light for me -If I am in error or am displaying any untruths in these areas I am hungry for correction -its just SUPER DUPER important for me to understand and know for certain …. EXACTLY -just like Pontias -WHAT IS TRUTH -so I love you all in Jesus and sorry so long winded -lolol

November 26, 2017 11:54 PM

And thinking about this I heard “take heed lest you fall”. Found in 1 Cor 10 and is the Holy Spirit’s response to this. Very interesting when the scripture is read in context and with a consideration of what has been said here.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
November 27, 2017 11:15 AM

i like cross referencing also.

Paula
Paula
November 28, 2017 3:06 AM

Telling a deceived person that they are deceived is a total waste of time. Therefore Julie, my simple prayer for you is that God (not the one you worship), the True and the Living God, will be merciful and open your eyes to the Truth.

William
William
November 26, 2017 11:26 PM

From time to time , I told the people I met that on this earth most of the people will make two kinds of mistakes. One mistake is that they do not or believe heaven and hell are real, and because of that they have not received Jesus Christ, and because of that they end up in hell when their bodies finish. Another mistake a lot of people make is that although they know or believe heaven and hell are real, but at the end , they fail it to make it into heaven because of all kinds of reasons. Please make sure you won’t fail it to make it into heaven , which is only the Lord Jesus Christ knows . It is not so much about making all kinds of arguments.

Flea
Flea
November 28, 2017 9:33 AM

One of the corner stones of the Reformation 500 years ago, with which Christian theology was evaluated, is Sola Scriptura – only the bible as the source of theology. The use of the Book of Mormon disqualifies Mormonism as a variation of Christianity.

Martus
Martus
November 26, 2017 9:30 PM

Everybody seems to be looking outside the western countries for the AC and fail to realize that it is from there that he will rule, the AC has changed so many laws and brought evil ones in their stead and people still keep looking out there.

The prince who will be king will consume the western world and the people will not even notice with all the smoke and mirrors as their societies become more wicked so that this evil king will be granted permission to rule by God due to the peoples wickedness.

Give the people what they want so they learn the hard way as they have closed their ears to God.

Warrior4Jesus
Warrior4Jesus
November 28, 2017 2:48 PM

I totally agree with you on this one Martus, and what’s sad about this fact is that a majority of American people did vote for change, but they did not vote in an honest man of God, they voted for the lesser of two evils instead. They did not take the time to make sure their vote counted for a candidate that would turn our nation back into God, they voted for Reality TV and now God will give this nation a dose of its own reality, a dose of what they wanted, a dose of everything that the person they voted in stands for is waiting to consume America, and whether good, bad or great, we can only hope, believe, pray and repent to prepare our souls for what is about to befall this country!

Marisha
Marisha
November 30, 2017 1:55 AM

Hi James,

I think you have trolls clicking the dislike on your posts more than once to discredit what you say and cause confusion. Possible by coming in and out the site/refreshing page. I seriously don’t think its many people disliking your posts. But more like one or two doing this. Every time I see your posts with high negatives dislikes this is what I sense.

November 30, 2017 4:47 AM

Thanks for letting me know Marisha. I never even see those because I do everything in our admin site, not on our website, so whoever is doing it is wasting their time.

William
William
November 30, 2017 8:45 AM

The more dislikes ticked for JB , JB would have more rewards in heaven.
On the other hand , the person who gave dislike ticks, would be more likely invite more judgement.