“All the judgments that My true prophets have said will commence with fury.”

My son, I have brought you to this chapter in My Word (shown below), so that you can see what persuades the kings of all nations – this lying spirit that persuades men to prophesy false sayings to those in leadership, to declare unto them, “Thus saith the Lord,” when I have not spoken to them.

19 And he said, hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
20 And the Lord said, who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth Gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. (1 Kings 22:19-23)

My son, in these last days, many, many false prophets roam the nations of the world. These evil men position themselves in the upper echelons of governments to advise men incorrectly. These false prophets only seek fame and money, and although they speak with smooth words, all is a lie. Many of My children, who do not read or know My Word are easy prey for these liars. (I asked the Lord, “How can the people tell who is a false prophet if what they say is 75% truth and 25% lie?) My Word says you will know them by the fruit they bear. Many false prophets speak of peace, prosperity, and edify themselves. Many say that you must give money to them, or else a curse will come upon you. Many speak of another gospel that is not My gospel.

My son, many of those false prophets surround the king of this nation, telling him, ‘Thus saith the Lord’, when I have not said. This king refuses to hear My true prophets who I have sent unto him. I have said repent, and he said no. I have said stop the murder of innocent blood, and he said no, he would lose votes. I have said to stop the laws of the abomination of men with men, he said no, he would lose votes.

My son, I will not be mocked. This nation has been given chance after chance to repent and turn from its evil ways. I now have lifted My hand off this nation and its’ king. You stiff-necked people refuse to repent, so all the judgments that My true prophets have said will commence with fury. Nature will rebel against men, not just in this nation, but around the world. Animals will attack men for no reason. Storms will tear at the nations and bring much destruction. The sun will heat the land, and famines will cause much suffering. Strange sightings in the heavens will cause men to fear greatly. Water will dry up and cause many to perish. These are but a few things that will be because men and nations refuse to repent.

My son, all this was foretold by prophets of old that I allowed to see the final days. My Remnant have not been deceived, for they know My Word, and they know how to rightly divide the truth from the lies. Get ready, My children, for I am coming to prepare you for a glorious time of harvest. You will shine so bright in such a dark time. I have been preparing you, My Remnant, for this time. You will worship Me with Hosannas and Praise during these times.

My Remnant, hear this – do not give place to lying spirits that cause division. Forgiveness and love to one another is strong and will break the bonds of any lying spirit. I love you, My children. Cling to truth, cling to My Word in these times. Listen for My voice, for I will speak to you.

Messiah Jesus

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
May 27, 2018 9:18 PM

Most people don’t want to hear about Judgement. They think that a loving God would not Judge. They don’t realize that The Lord is like a many faceted diamond, yes He is a God of love, BUT, On the other side of the diamond God is also a God of Holieness and demands that we walk in Holieness. The closer we are to Him the more we will want to walk in Holieness. My prayer every morning is Lord help my walk down the middle of the road of Holieness and Righteousness. I don’t always achieve it, but I give it my best shot every day.

Eddie Paul Flowers
Eddie Paul Flowers
May 27, 2018 7:19 PM

When I saw the TV preachers surrounding the President, praying for him, I was concerned that he would not hear from the Lord as he needed to. I am not surprised by your post, just saddened to know my suspicions are and were true.

David Lockett
May 27, 2018 6:17 PM

Powerful word, I am doing my best to stay close to him and striving to hear what the spirit is saying.

Jake T
Jake T
May 28, 2018 1:48 PM

Byron, I am trying as best as I can to understand the order of things as your prophetic words indicate they will occur. Your most recent word on your blog… https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/05/i-am-with-you.html
…talks about how members of the Remnant will be thrown in prison before God will take them. Does this mean Trump will be gone and Obama back in power before any of the Remnant are “saved”? For all of Trump’s faults, it is very hard for me to envision that he will be the one rounding up Christians and throwing them in jail!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 29, 2018 1:19 AM

I’m very perplexed also about the three days and three nights of gross darkness upon the earth. Matthew 24, Isaiah 60 and other Scriptures allude to this, but we NEED to when will this take place.

Jake T
Jake T
May 30, 2018 12:12 AM

Linda, it could well be that the 3 days of darkness are connected to the 6th Seal judgment, and that we won’t get there until we experience the first 5 Seal judgments. That said, the wise move is to make sure we have a strong relationship with God now – any delay is playing with fire.

John Barry
John Barry
May 27, 2018 7:45 PM

Just last week a mountain lion stalked two guys in Calif. and killed one man and injured the other , I wondered at the time . Blessings

Abby
Abby
May 27, 2018 10:11 PM

Yes, that’s what I thought of too, when I read “Animals will attack men without reason.”

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
May 27, 2018 11:22 PM

Oklahoma woman mauled to death by neighbor’s pack of 7 small dogs. ARDMORE, Okla. — An Oklahoma woman was mauled to death last week by seven small dogs — most of them possibly a dachshund-terrier mix. Now, authorities are investigating whether criminal charges should be filed in the wake of the incident.May 17, 2018

mem
mem
May 28, 2018 10:54 AM

There is a series on Netflix that really shows the extent of the problem if animals were turned against man. It really gave me pause to realise how much we take animal subservience and their “fear” of man for granted. The series is “Zoo”

jerry rigg
May 28, 2018 11:08 AM

I think this animal attack will be mainly upon the ungodly…I feel safer in the woods than in my own city.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 28, 2018 1:01 PM

I woke this Memorial Day to see on TV the terrible and sudden flash floods up north. Maryland, I think. This flood was evil, not even “natural.” I live in the PNW, where we are prone to floods, and I’m sure one day our time will come. Dutch Sense channel said the Juan De Fuca plate is “slipping slowly.” Minister Paul was shown by the LORD the Juan De Fuca plate will cause the Cascadian Subduction Zone Quake. That will be the BIG one. Byron said the same thing, and he added that within 24 hours a huge earthquake will hit California. God has used similar JUDGMENTS down through the ages. Pestilence, Financial, Natural disasters, and Military invasion. The sinful USA will be no exception to GODS RULE!!!

Mindy Beyerl
Mindy Beyerl
May 27, 2018 9:46 PM

I’ve had multiple dreams lately of being attacked by animals, namely snakes and a cat. I don’t receive prophetic dreams or visions, but it’s quite interesting to hear you mention animals attacking. I was chalking it up to being pregnant.

Martin
Martin
May 29, 2018 3:23 PM

Nature will rebel against men, not just in this nation, but around the world.
I am here in Bordeaux, where there was such a hailstorm that destroyed 5 % of the grape crop.