“Judgment Has Been Sealed for this Nation. It Will Not Be Reversed, and it Has Already Begun.”

I would like to share a couple of dreams that I’ve had over the last month or so. I chose not put them out individually due to the shortness of each dream or vision. However, I do believe they are all tied into the things to come.

About two weeks ago, around 3:36am, the Lord spoke to me regarding America. Now, I hadn’t heard Him speak specifically regarding the nation for a couple of months, and things seem to have been quiet, so I was taken by surprise.

The Lord said, “Judgment has been sealed for this nation. It will not be reversed, and it has already begun.”

At this point, I saw a large chalice full of some type of dark liquid. It began to tilt and then the contents therein began to spill onto the land. The Lord spoke again and said,

“The judgment will unfold in three phases.”

I was not given the phases or the time frame in which these things will come about.

Prior to this word, I went through a two-week series of dreaming about missiles striking America and Israel. Every time I saw this, I’d see missiles striking multiple places in America, but when it came to Israel, I only saw Jerusalem being hit. This reoccurred five times within a two-week period.

Another vivid dream I had (I won’t go into detail because of the length of the dream), displayed how the church had gone to sleep spiritually, and therefore had placed their guard down. Towards the end of the dream, there was an evacuation due to missiles striking the US. I knew the strike came from the east (i.e. the Orient), and I somehow knew China and North Korea were involved. When I tried to warn the group of Christians that were contained in a classroom setting, they mocked and scoffed at me. I was told no one was listening to me anymore, and that I needed to just leave; so I did, and at the end, they all perished.

The last thing I want to share is a vision I had just a couple of nights ago. I had just laid down for the night, and was very tired. I closed my eyes, but was not yet asleep; still very conscious. I immediately found myself standing on the very edge of a shoreline in Alaska in the dead of winter. I was looking across the waters and somehow was able to zoom into Russia. I saw military tanks and artillery, troops and jets. They were all gathering together, and preparing to cross over into the US. I asked the Lord why was He showing this to me.

“War is coming,” He responded.

I am putting all of this out to warn the church that the plans have not changed. The enemy is still working, and Bible prophecy will continue to swiftly come to pass. My hope is that none of you reading this have fallen asleep under the illusion of peace and safety. We must remember when people are saying peace and safety is when sudden destruction comes.

As with all things, take this to prayer.

Shalom

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

© 2017, Mena Lee Grebin. All rights reserved.

Peachey
Peachey
March 14, 2017 11:00 am
For this last week the Holy Spirit had requested that I shut down all alternative news sites, and not listen to the news. I was to get the news from him. This morning he had me read the book of Lamentations. He revealed that the sin of many has gone beyond what he can accept. He no longer will tolerate it in his people. He said that a crushing blow will happen to the body of Christ, not only to this nation. He reminded me there are three different harvest. First the barley harvest, then wheat, then the grape harvest. The Bible tells of the crushing of the grapes as they go into the wine press for the final harvest. This is soon to happen. He spoke to me of partial birth abortion. That this Spirit was upon our nation, as a result there is no longer a wholeness to people. That just as partial birth abortion interrupted the completed process of birth. People are no longer being completed in the process of their human development. It is being cut short. It is a sign of the days being shortened because if God did not shorten the days, no flesh would be saved. The prayers of many will not reach to the throne room of God because of their sin. He will pour out judgement. The wine shows that this crushing blow coming will produce something for the Masters use. He said to me this morning, that we will all go through it. He will take us through. He has it all planned out for each individual what he will allow, and what he won’t allow. He is releasing his angels to help us through this time of cleansing. He is bringing us to an expected end. He is the… Read more »
B.Hansen
B.Hansen
March 15, 2017 9:56 am
Peachey, Thank you for this very important message. I have been hearing many of the same things from the Lord. I have greatly limited my exposure to any kind of news. I am being told by the Holy Spirit that there has recently been a great increase to the lies and propaganda, and it is all designed to suck us in and consume our minds with needless chatter, placed there to overwhelm, DISTRACT and confuse. I have also been sent on a journey of intense repentance. Before I started this the Lord gave me better understanding of the Armor of God. He explained that the effectiveness of the ‘breastplate of righteousness’ is undermined by my sin. He reminded me that I am only hurting myself if I thought I only had to deal with the large sins in my life and could leave the small sins unchecked, i.e. Grumbling, frustration, etc. He them led me to a study in Isaiah 6 showing me the importance of ‘racking me over the coals’ and then onto 1 John which covers LOVE in depth, and the enemy. I have learned there are very important steps that MUST be taken in a very particular order. #1- Submission to God. 2- Search yourself, compare yourself to God, not to the people of the world. This was huge to me because I could easily say I’m not such a bad person if you compare me to the people I deal with in the world, but that is not the plumbline. God is the plumbline. 3- True, ‘deep hearted regret’ repentance. A sadness not only for the sin, but for effect the sin had on the people around me. I had to see the residual effects of my sin. 4- Pray, pray and pray that God will… Read more »
Marilee Alm
March 14, 2017 4:01 pm

The whole message you shared was critical Peachey, especially:
He gave me another key today, to help bring me through what is coming. He said lay your front door on my altar, and ask me to share my door with you. He said you allow the enemy to run in and out, and you are not an open door. I will determine who to allow into your life. It will be up to me to keep the enemy out of your life, both physical and spiritual. Praying.

Tim
Tim
March 13, 2017 10:48 pm

God bless you Mena. If people don’t pray after reading what the Lord has given you it is because they are not Christians or they in a short-term coma or something else.

Totally agree with what you have said.

When I read the book “Lincoln’s Men” (would recommend the book, the author is not a Christian though) I was *amazed* at how many times the Civil War could have been ended, but through incompetence or bad luck the earlier Union generals did not have the greatest success.

I began to see that God wanted America to pay for the sin of Slavery.

Before the battle of Gettysburg Lincoln got down on his knees and prayed and made God a promise. Although the battle was a draw the Confederate side lost too many men to really stop the Union from that point (for the most part anyway).

Please Z3ers realize that God has given us people like Mena and others to warn us and keep us on our prayers and motivate us to pray more.

Thank you and God bless you.

Peggy Ann
March 13, 2017 8:16 pm

“Broken!”

A Prophetic Message by PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH
3/12/17

“The stench of the pride of man has reached My Throne! Arrogant of his folly, ignorant of his price to pay! Man, flaunts his sin before My Face; I desire sacrifice and worship, but you would not! I desire relationship but you reject My Invitation!

Oh America, you have chosen idols over Me; luxury over sacrifice, Pride over humility.

You will be broken! You will fall from your high and haughty position of pride. Pride always proceeds the fall and yours is on full parade!

Church – Remove your foot from the place of pride- anything that exalts itself above Me and My Word, to you it is sin! It is the poison of Babylon that you must resist. Sleep on and be foolish if you desire. But My True Church knows Me and I know them. They will surely obey My warnings and heed My calls!”

(Scripture references for this message: Jeremiah 19, Psalm 51:7, Proverbs 16:18, Matthew 21: 44) You can hear and view this message at our website http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com or our YouTube channel https://youtu.be/gJ-8hjBlteE

Julie
March 13, 2017 11:44 pm

I read that today somewhere else, that “pride comes before the fall” just in an article about something unrelated. But now in your post it really stands out to me. Thank you for posting this Peggy Ann from Brother Faircloth.

I also can use some prayers because the devil keeps attacking my confidence in the Lord’s plan for my life. I know many need prayers of faith during this time, so I don’t like to ask for help. But I need some help and so I need to ask, and I hope the Lord will multiply your prayers to help me to extend to all others who need help in this issue or any other issue. Thank you.

John Barry
John Barry
March 14, 2017 8:49 am

Julie , been there done that , pray LORD I Believe , help me with my unbelief and HE will answer . When we are weak , HE is Strong . Lifting you up .

Peggy Ann
March 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Praying for you, Julie!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 14, 2017 6:05 am

Julie, pray God gives you an extra portion of faith as you walk this journey with him.

Sherry
Sherry
March 14, 2017 8:06 am

Peggy Ann,
I love to listen to Pastor Faircloth! He is on fire with the Holy Spirit!

Matt NZ
March 13, 2017 3:20 pm
Marilee Alm
March 14, 2017 6:38 am
from Steve Quayle’s dream site: FROM-MARINE LEO-What I saw was a Russian troop movement coming down from Canada. The only location I can think of, for this long cleared out lane that would accommodate such a troop element, Last night before I went to sleep I prayed for the Lord to give me a vision or a dream of the future. This is what I got. Almost immediately as I closed my eyes I was in a deep sleep, says my wife, and I was shown a vision. I was sitting in a very large grass field and looking at a forest line that was far off in the distance, if I had to estimate I would say a thousand yards. In between me and that tree line was a rail road track. Coming from the left out of a dense forest was a large train convoy. The train looked to have been armored and painted dark gray and black with military style armor on it. In tow behind the train were several flat train transport cars that were carrying very large prefabricated buildings, like a 30′ by 30′ military style steel building. There were several of these buildings being towed and they were all painted the same dark grey, with a very large DHS seal that covered nearly the entire center portion of the buildings. Written in blue in very very large letters above the DHS seal was “FEMA”. The vision then goes back to me looking at a group of men that I was with, crouching behind a grass hill in the plain, at least 50 yards from the tracks. I believe we were conducting reconnaissance on the train in a military style manner. The guys with me start saying, “Does that say FEMA???” We then see behind… Read more »
Kayce
Kayce
March 14, 2017 10:56 am

About 3 years ago I had a very short & specific dream, in the dream I was driving north on the road I take to work, at the top of the hill there was a Russian check point, a Russian soldier on each side of the road with what appeared to be an AK-47(I don’t really know about guns too much) hanging on their shoulder. In the dream the Lord said “turn around, go back”, I had my kids in the car & felt it had something to do with that. End Of Dream. Now, I live approximately 2 hours from the Canadian border in. Heavily forested area, train tracks run right along the road I take to work, there are only little towns nestled in the woods.

Estelle
Estelle
March 14, 2017 6:10 am

On Feb 4 I had a dream where I was taken in the spirit to a war zone, destruction everywhere. I said to myself “what is this?” & I heard a voice behind me say “war is coming”. Same words spoken in Mena’s dream.

Peggy Ann
March 14, 2017 9:35 pm
Here is a prophetic word which was posted today on “WhistleBlower Jeff” (Jeff Byerly’s Headlines) Tuesday, March 14, 2017 Prophetic Word: ONE MINUTE AWAY FROM YOUR FINAL BREATH ONE MINUTE AWAY FROM YOUR FINAL BREATH This is a very harsh word and a hard one for me to post because Abba is no longer going to tolerate our evil ways. Holy Spirit has requested that I ask you to share with all and on your media sites. Thank you. Take heed to the message. Daughter, write these words down: My words continue to be ignored and as such when calamity hits I will ignore their cries if they do not truly repent before Me. The arrogance of these people, this wicked generation will be crushed and I will purge this nation once and for all of its filth. Do they think they can mock Me and test Me yet they will not reap what they have sown? All are about to see I am Sovereign over all and all will answer to Me and bow before Me. Heaven is my throne and earth is my footstool and I AM THAT I AM has created it all for my pleasure. Do they not think they will have to confess their sins before me? I AM JUDGE AND JURY and all will receive their reward according to their deeds. As I made all things, I am about to shake this nation to its core. I have given much to a nation’s people who detest my ways, my laws, my statutes and my judgments. Without Me, lawlessness abounds. Have they not noticed evil has risen in this nation and around the world? This world is about to be turned upside down and inside out. Soon all will be one minute away from their… Read more »
Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
March 14, 2017 9:42 am

I couldn’t get my head around the idea that the US with its military might wont be able to detect incoming missiles from afar or from enemy ships until I came across this link https://www.memri.org/reports/russian-military-expert-we-are-quietly-seeding-us-shoreline-nuclear-mole-missiles.
It makes sense that the US surveillance ‘barrier’ needs to be overcome and what better way – it is so close there would be very little or no time to detect never mind defend.
All US military deployed internationally would immediately be called back if the homeland is attacked and thus loose all its influence globally. Not only that, by the time these ‘seeded’ nuclear missiles had done its job, it is really over. The Russian army across from the Alaskan shore (very much the same as per AA Allen’s vision) will be more occupational by nature as opposed to a full-blown attack.
It will be so quick that by the time any US armies are deployed or US ships have sailed back, it mighy only be able to provide token resistance but it will really achieve very little.
This is a very bleak outlook for one’s country and I pray that cool heads will prevail in the goverment and the warmongers exposed for who they are.

We all need a healthy America and a Trump that will steer the boat through the treacherous polital swamp he finds himself in.

Peggy Ann
March 14, 2017 8:32 am
Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
March 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Wow. I just posted this on one of James other post about a video that came out today about MAJOR Military Movement this past week in America this post fits right in. Here is the Link and fast forward to the 4:42 mark to the part about America and also below video is the Twitter link to other Military movement .