“Judgment in My House Has Already Begun”

I received this word from our heavenly Father:

“My people, listen to what I would say to you this day.

Many of you have heard the prophetic words circulating regarding My reprieve on the United States and the new season you have entered with My favor and a great moving of My Spirit. And I tell you, this much is true. However, I will also tell you of those things which many prophetic voices will not speak forth.

Does My word not declare that judgment must begin at My house? So then, I tell you, judgment in My house has already begun. Yet, few can discern this.

Therefore, My little ones, I wish to both warn and exhort you regarding My judgment. For just as I shall use your new President of the United States to cleanse your nation of its corruption, so likewise, shall I cleanse My house.

Yet, know that My mercy triumphs over judgment. Therefore, if you each would repent and judge yourselves, then I shall not need to bring judgment upon you.

However, I already know that many of you will not. Therefore, you will soon witness My judgment within My house beginning with those in authority and leadership. You shall witness some put to shame as they are exposed and you will even witness others lose their lives.

But even so, it does not have to be this way. For I shall give each person a chance to repent before My judgment must come. Likewise, I shall give each one in My house, from the greatest to the least, a chance to repent. It will only be when one refuses to repent that My judgment must come. For My house WILL be cleansed…..

So then, My dearest little ones; seek Me now in this and allow Me to search your hearts and shine My light in the areas in which you need to repent. You cannot do this on your own, for the heart of man is desperately wicked and deceives even its own self. Therefore, you each need Me to search your heart and reveal to you the areas in which you need to repent. And if you would do this, then I shall not judge you openly for all to see.

I love you all with an everlasting love and do not desire to bring judgment upon any of you. Yet, the day is at hand in which My church must walk in My Spirit and truth, even from the most inward parts. And in this, My kingdom shall be established in the earth realm.

Oh, little ones, does this not excite you? For I tell you the truth; spending just one day arrayed in true holiness and my My presence is far greater than a thousand days elsewhere.

So then, I exhort you all to seek Me in this and allow Me to reveal to you your hidden sins. Yet, if you do not, and you refuse to heed My warnings to repent, then you can be sure that My judgment shall come upon you, and it will not be pleasant.

On the other hand, if you would judge yourself, then my healing and grace shall rest upon you and as far as you will allow and continue in this cleansing with Me, you shall be conformed into the image of My Son.

Take advantage of this opportunity to judge yourself now so that you will not be judged. I love you all, therefore I plead with you to heed this warning before it is too late and I must then judge you due to your own failure to judge yourself.”

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Peggy A.
January 25, 2017 10:23 AM

Thank-you, Kevin. That was an EXCELLENT exhortation. I believe that too many people have falsely believed that repentance is a one time thing upon accepting Christ. In reality, it is an ongoing, daily walk of necessity for sanctification.

Taryn
Taryn
January 25, 2017 11:28 AM

The reason God is judging His church is because Satanists are in leadership positions in the church! That is the reason they will shamed because the Lord is going to expose them (Eph 5:11-14). They have deceived the sheep for too long & now is the season for exposure! We are sheep among the wolves! The church has failed to be as shrewd as snakes & innocent as doves (Matt 10:16).

Sandra
Sandra
March 21, 2017 6:29 PM

Here is a blog that is posting testimonies from people coming out of one of these false church movements.

Diana
Diana
January 25, 2017 7:56 AM

Amen and Amen.
PSALMS 139:23,24
Search me,OGod,and know my heart:try me and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me,and lead me in the way everlasting.
Proverbs 20:9
Who came say ,I have made my heart clean,I am I am pure from my sin?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 25, 2017 7:18 AM

Great great article, Kevin. Thanks!

Julie Bucker
January 25, 2017 3:32 PM

Thank you. This message helped me today because it prepped me so God could heal some of my darkness today.

Nancy Trimble
January 25, 2017 10:27 AM

I surely hope this also applies to Jehovah’s Witnesses for all the ungodly and unloving things they have done to families. You guessed it, I was one for 16 years and they did me so dirty in the end!

Simon
Simon
January 25, 2017 11:48 AM

Nancy, have you forgiven them? If not, you know you must.

Nancy Trimble
January 25, 2017 6:55 PM

Yes, I have tried, I smile when I see them in town but they just give me a dirty look. They are so high and mighty, it’s really hard sometimes!

Simon
Simon
January 26, 2017 4:24 AM

Hi, forgiveness can be really difficult, I’ve been there, not letting go of the hurt and mulling over all the reviling from people, especially old friends, allowing the hurt to turn into hatred, but I have personally experienced the blessings that do come when you talk to God about it, give it all up to him and replace your feelings of wanting to curse them with blessing them, pressing into The Lord whenever you encounter them, God Bless you sister, and God will bless you when you put forgiveness into practice and overcome.
S.

Scoopie
Scoopie
January 25, 2017 10:28 PM

Ah, I was raised a jew as well. Was df’d as a teenager and shunned by my mother, etc. Praise God for the miracle of circumstances He allowed to bring us to Him.

scoopie
scoopie
January 26, 2017 11:40 AM

Somehow, auto correct on this site (?) changed my j-w to jew. I wouldn’t put a faithful Jew in the same category as the falsehood in j-w’s.

Sandra
Sandra
January 25, 2017 10:11 AM

Clayton Jennings, a popular young evangelist, had his sins brought to light a couple of months ago. A few women came forth saying that he had been womanizing them and using his spiritual position against them. He responded by admitting to it all and making a public apology to his wife, the women and his followers. He is now back evangelizing and doing better than ever.

Monica
Monica
January 25, 2017 3:48 PM
Actually he didn’t full apologize it was that he got caught. He was instructed to stop preaching for a while but chose not to. Also he diminished his sin by saying he committed adultery but it was way more than that. He pursue this girls got them drunk and use his so call spiritual authority to have his way with them. Technically it would be consider spiritual abuse and to some extent rape. Everyone of “his followers” are backing him up as he claims he has been restored but what about praying for those girls whom where emotionally, physically, and spiritually damage. They need prayers and to be restored. See this is what we have to truly be careful in the last days. Are this so call “popular evangelist really doing it for Jesus are for there own fame. When Pulpit and Pen who has all the information about this situation try to address this with him. He remained prideful and brag about how many souls he was doing for Christ so who were others to tell him anything. The word said by their Fruits now works shall be know them. We can gain the whole world but lose our soul. Yes, I know he alone knows his relationship with Jesus. However, since we are in time of great deception, we must use lot of discernment, wisdom and guidance from the Holy Spirit to not be deceive. We need to make sure we truly repentant with our whole being not just empty words and those in leadership should truly be held accountable not just because they are popular and preach Jesus means they are truly of Him. Remember in that day they will say Lord but in your name, we prophesied, in your name we deliver and in your name… Read more »
Katie Troutman
January 25, 2017 4:46 PM
Monica, What you’ve written is so true. I’ve worked with Many pastors and when you’re on the “inside” You find out real quick whose of God and who isn’t. It’s sad to say but you wouldn’t believe how many “preach” what sounds right and makes you want to jump and shout but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. From sexual sin, abuse,drinking,and so forth. Preach a message and sleeping with prostitutes the whole while preaching AGAINST SIN, It’s sad but God knows what is going on and at the end of the day these people are going to stand before Jesus Christ one by one, just as we will. It’s a scary thing to fall into the hands of God. He alone is able to put us into heaven or into hell. It’s sad for the victims. It’s sad for the sinner and most of all it’s sad for our/ their creator. I feel bad for God and what He has to deal with. This is why the wheat has to grow with the tare. There is no escaping it. It’s sad for all involved. I can’t wait to live under Jesus’ rule. I was actually telling Him that this morning.I can not wait for His will to govern the land and to live with him forever. One quick example of what I’ve seen. A family I was witnessing too and befriending. Mom, dad and three children. Dad and daughter were fishing one night and struck by a car. I was at church and on the way home saw the scene but didn’t know it was them. Daughter was flown to hospital with brain swelling supposed to die. The mom had to become the bread winner and was struggling . A local church came to her aid and paid her rent… Read more »
Monica
Monica
January 26, 2017 10:51 AM

Yes Katie so sad but I do believe exactly what you have experience and seen sadly it occurs too often. They believe because they are in a power of position and even supporters to cover up their faults they are exempt, but they will eventually be held accountable by our Mightly Lord! Jesus said: “But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.” I just heard Time Square Church sermon (David Wilkerson’s church) and Pastor Carter preach a very word on time specifically talking about those on the pulpit that have been called and should not be there. Great message to listen it’s called “Escaping The Yoke of The Swindler” Also, it is so truth that you pointed out that not only hurts the victim but the heart of God. If we hurt about it how much more does the Lord and like you said the wheat and the tare have to grow together but thank God he is about to clean house and may be we found worth to escape those things to come and stand before Jesus. Blessings!!

Monica
Monica
January 26, 2017 10:52 AM

meant they have NOT been called to preach. He just preach this message on Sunday.

Tim
Tim
January 28, 2017 12:46 AM

Only God knows the hearts. May these ravenous wolves meet the Shepherd.

God bless you

Katie Troutman
January 28, 2017 7:14 AM
Tim, as King David said, “Lo, if I make my bed in Hell you are with me Lord” He loved God and knew God and God knew his heart inside and out.He also knew He was in the depths of sexual sin and murder.God loved David so much he wanted him to turn away from his sin so that David wouldn’t have to worry and be tormented with living separated from God. David , was a man after God’s own heart. David pursued the Lord with all of himself. So God sent the prophet to David to expose and call out his sin. He confronted the sin that was in David’s heart because he knew David’s heart. The good and the bad.God is compassionate, good,merciful, He will forgive us, IF we turn from our sin and He will remember it no more. David,had a choice that day to surrender admit/confess his sin and to turn from it. David made the right choice but even in the turning and true repentance there were severe consequences for His sin. I’m sure , very painful consequences for David and for Bathsheba. While our God knows our hearts and loves us deeply we are to stop sinning.We can’t live in it and say “I just have a problem” There is no SIN our Father won’t forgive. Likewise there is no sin we should not forgive. We are commanded to forgive and to love our enemies. -And it feels good and is so freeing to love those who hate you or have harmed you! Sometimes, our idea of what Love may be is much different than what God’s love is. 1 Corinthians 13 4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude,… Read more »