Judgment Will Fall on Those Who Voted in Their King (Obama)

obama_change

I know this is going to be uncomfortable and some may even be offended, but when God speaks a RHEMA WORD you pay attention.

I was getting ready to retire for the night, when I heard a distinct knocking sound. I thought someone was at my door, but at that time of the night I wasn’t expecting anyone.

My hearing was very keen. I heard a rattling sound with footsteps. I didn’t hear anything else, nor did I see anything, but upon arising this morning, this word came fresh and it is heavy.

I realized the Lord had been here and put in my spirit this very important and urgent message. As always, please pray about what comes forth.

This is a year of judgment. ALL, ALL I say, will be judged accordingly, for My justice will prevail.

Those of you My people who voted your king into the Presidency will be counted first as My judgment comes upon My house.

HEAR THE RHEMA WORD OF THE LORD.

So many of you wanted something different. You said, “We want change.”

I heard you. You were intoxicated with this man to the point of hailing him as a savior. Yes I heard you and I let you have your way. Now here is My response.

You had a King, His name is Jesus Christ, but that wasn’t good enough, so I gave you a Saul. Some of you are wallowing in fallow (unfruitful) ground. I am coming soon to destroy the works of darkness. REPENT and do this no more, or I will come and take away your lamp-stand.

Hear ME today you sons and daughters of Baal, for you give your allegiance to Baal and I am exposing your atrocity.

I am jealous. I share My glory with no one. Therefore, do not add nor take away from this word, for I the Lord have spoken it.

Interpretation:

The Spirit spoke the following points very strongly to Me today:

1) Many are playing church and are doing a good job at it.

2) God is not putting up with false pretenses.

3) It is NOW time to pay up, judgment is coming first to His house and His people.

4) He is raising up Old Testament prophets, messengers as HE WILLS

5) It is time to grow up and be the church and not just a hearer only.

6) The time of being comfortable is over.

7) The books are now open and He is looking at our lives.

8) That the mysteries spoken of in Daniel are already available now for those who seek to go deeper. They will know.

9) There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed.

10) Stop trying to figure everything out in your own finite minds, and STOP THE DEBATES. This is the time to prepare for the bridegroom that lingers at the door.

11) Hear the words of the messengers/prophets that I send, for if they are not received, judgment will fall.

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? The Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?
(Amos 3:7-8)

Please ponder these things in your heart. This is a hard RHEMA word, but I am obedient to the Master. In this hour, everything is being shaken and the intensity is ever increasing.

This is God’s invitation to all men, women, and children. Now is the time of salvation and repentance before things begin to fall apart. We must examine ourselves. We are now on the edge of the begining of what is going to take place.

Many may say this is judgmental or not done in love. On the contrary, it is with a loving and a heavy heart that I must write the words I have been given. It is better to know now than when it is too late.

The flames of hell burn hotter and satan’s quest for souls are rising. Even as we speak, many, many souls are going into eternal hell.

God has a remnant, but contrary to what we may think, it is small. Yet God works in magnificent ways. His desire is to present to Himself a bride without a spot or wrinkle.

It is also my desire that those who proclaim to know their God will hear and see what we MUST know in this hour. May those that have no understanding, or are lost, come to the full realization that God is not mocked. Whatever we sow, we reap.

May His light shine out brighter now than ever, so those that we come in contact with will have hope, which is only through Jesus Christ. May God help and protect us through what is coming in these coming days. And in all of this, please, please know that He loves us all very much. His heart is more grieved than mine.

Here are some scriptures to go with this and contemplate.

For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. (Deuteronomy 4:24)

(For the Lord thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the Lord thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
(Deuteronomy 6:15)

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. (Psalms 82:1)

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:14-16)

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? (1 Peter 4:17-18)

And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country. (Luke 4:24)

The song “Just As I Am” came in my spirit so strong that I am sharing it with you here.

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

Avi Laks
January 14, 2016 8:03 AM

ATTENTION MRS BETTY STEVENS!
About three weeks or so ago , THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD
told me you are going to write something on The President, The Spirit Of The LORD took time to explain to me about
about anti Messiah. l was told relate it tell you.
But your last Posting before this was not on The President Obama. I waited for you to write on Obama as l was told you
would, And now when on you wrote on Obama l forgot about the message l was told to pass to you.
Mrs Betty Stevens Bat EL (daughter of God) This is what
the Spirit Of LORD told me to relate you.
He said Obama is the Anti Messiah he is and he is not,
why? he came in the Spirit of him. (The anti Messiah)
He explained that John the Baptistizer (Baptist) He came in the Spirit of Elijah, he is Elijah and he is not.
There will COME one the son of perdition he is coming soon.

The Evil is a fake Trinity
The Father —- Satan
Anti Messiah –‘– The Son Is Coming soon
Then Spirit which have now. He is laying the groundwork
for he that which is coming after him.

In The Garden of Eden during temptation there were
trinity :-
There were three in the Garden of Eden on ‘that day’
Satan himself the father
The serpent representing the son
and the third
The Spirit Of rebellion.
I was told to pass this message to you.
Mrs Betty Blessings!

January 14, 2016 1:26 PM

Your statement appears to contradict what the Lord showed me a vision in 2014, but perhaps there is an explanation as I have attempted to explain below. I saw Obama and was told he is the one who is fulfilling Daniel 11:39, which is clearly all about the antichrist. I shared this vision in my previous post, http://z3news.com/w/obama-action-strongest-fortresses/

Since then, the Lord has confirmed it to me over one hundred times, including a dream where I was told specifically, “He is the antichrist.” I shared that in this post, http://z3news.com/w/government-planning-mass-murder-of-americans/

It is confusing to claim he is and is not because either he is or he isn’t. I believe he is. Perhaps the explanation is that he has not yet been fully possessed by the devil even though he is the same man who will eventually fulfill that role. In that sense, we could say he has already started fulfilling some of the scriptures that will be fulfilled by the antichrist, but he has not yet fulfilled all of them because we have not yet seen the full manifestation of who he will become.

Avi Laks
January 15, 2016 1:22 AM

Sorry Mr Bailey
My Reply should have begin with Mr Bailey.

Linda Clay
January 14, 2016 2:30 PM

You, Avi, are wrong this time.Those of us who have been given this repulsive revelation are NOT make this up. It’s not an opinion. We don’t even like it ourselves. So, to bring a false accusation . . . of basically saying “you are a liar” . . Is siding with Satan as an “accuser of the brethern”.

What you claim directly contradicts what the LORD DIRECTLY told me, which I wrote up here:

And Here:
12-28-15 – WHY DOES THIS REALLY MATTER: If Anybody Knows “Obama is THE Antichrist” . . .WHY? | believeacts2’s Blog

Here’s the “bottom line” reason it really matters why people must know, and I’ll quote this again:
“OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST”. . .

There will be a mandated bio-identification required, stemming from “Obamacare” that will roll out after the economic collapse. This will be placed in or on ALL citizens under this mandate by Obama. WHO CARES? YOU should care because that is “THE MARK OF THE BEAST”.

Sadly, most people, including “professing Christians” will get in line and even be saying as they are standing in line: “this is not the mark of the beast, because Obama is not the antichrist”. . .

And ALL who take that mark will become the human zombie armie of Satan and will be now manipulated and controlled by Satan to attempt to fight our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ upon His return. And for those who must utilize the Hebrew name: Yahshua.

YES IT IS THAT SERIOUS.

Avi Laks
January 15, 2016 1:38 AM

Blessings Linda Daughter of G-d,
I am not an expert on Ant- Messiah l am just passing the message l was given, the message is not saying Obama is not Anti-Messiah, The message is simply saying after him will come a man he is laying ground work for.
He comes in the Spirit of this person.
Linda if l am given a message to any one l just give
Blessings!

SusieQ
SusieQ
December 8, 2016 9:57 PM

That’s it. You are correct.

Avi Laks
January 15, 2016 1:49 AM

Linda may l never call any one a liar.
Please read the message given to me again.
Blessings!

January 14, 2016 3:19 PM

Linda,
I understand completely……..I am not hear to bash anyone.dont have time for that……..and wouldn’t anyway…As I told James.I took from that comment what was truth in posting this and the rest I let go……
I am going to make my stand about Obama’s position again,,,,Now if someone is skeptical or doesn’t agree,I respect that,but I am not led by what I see or feel ,It is by what I know and was shown that Obama is the antichrist…You can view that post on here……The Lord made it very clear to me,……GB……The intensity is getting stronger and there is demonic activity going on here.I have already seen this,,,,,,and I will be doing major warfare over this and Over James site here as well…..

sonia
sonia
January 14, 2016 5:25 PM

Agree !

January 14, 2016 6:57 PM

Sonia,
Thank you….Everything in balance…..we must claim the full counsel of God…..There ks a very heavy demonic attack going on right now and I would ask for spiritual warfare,,,,,,I have had a very hard time to get all the heavy messages out….and yes it is NOT God’s desire for anyone to perish,but we must know the truth and do as the Lord commands in speaking out what He has given us….GB

sonia
sonia
January 14, 2016 8:08 PM

Hello Bette,
I pray Psalm 91 over you: that you would abide under the shadow of the Almighty and that you would take refuge under His wings ! That His truth will be your shield and that you will not be afraid of the arrows that fly by day nor of the terror by night … For He will give His angels charge over you and in their hands they will bear you up lest you dash your foot against a stone.
I feel you are like Paul who had to preach the word in season and out of season… And I feel God is saying to you like He said to Paul: ” My grace is sufficient to you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness”…in reproaches, ..in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’ s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong” (Rom 12, 9-10). I pray God’s refreshing , peace and strength over you and in you. Blessings to you sister and keep on fighting the good fight of faith for great will be your reward ! Shalom !!!

Linda Clay
January 14, 2016 3:46 PM

Amen, Bette. . .my MAJOR concern are the people who are going to be taking the Mark of the Beast . . It’s coming and MOST won’t see it as “THE Mark”.

I pray more will truly seek the LORD for FULL TRUTH. Yes, intensity is getting stronger. I even have more difficulties with posting on my blog . . More interference occurring there as well .

sonia
sonia
January 14, 2016 6:02 PM

Just trying to give some encouragement here… God is a just God and He will make sure that everyone is told and aware that taking the mark of the beast is an abomination to Him and anyone who does it will end up in Hell. He will even send an Angel who will proclaim it to world…(Revelation 14, 9-11). So yes, we need to be wise as foxes and gentle as doves in sharing and warning people around us. … But we must be reminded that it is God’s will that no man perishes and that is why He will go “out of His way” to warn everyone of the eternal consequences of taking the mark of the beast… Even by assigning a mighty angel to proclaim
it to the world. What form will it take ? No clue. But we will probably find it sooner than later…

sonia
sonia
January 14, 2016 6:03 PM

Here is the passage of scripture .. Rev. 14, 9-11
them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,  REV14.10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:  REV14.11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

January 14, 2016 2:40 PM

I offered a possible explanation in my reply to Avi and in my reply to Bette. We might just be dealing with timing issues here.

January 14, 2016 3:10 PM

James,
Thank you..This is why I replied to you earlier,,,I see satan trying to bring in confusion,….That is why it is so important to take everything to the Lord,,,,I took what was truth and the rest I let go……because satan will bring in truth mixed with a lie………
That is why I confimed what is truth in that word and the rest I leave go……..

sonia
sonia
January 14, 2016 5:24 PM

Amen sister!

January 14, 2016 2:10 PM

James,
One thing I have learned iover time s to take what is truth and let go of the rest………..

January 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Hey James
We do know that there is no grey area………and I also know that people will believe what they want to believe…..When I replied back to confirm on what was being said,it is that Obama is the antichrist .although some refer as the anti messiah.I know just as you what God has shown me ..and there is no anything else…….,GB
Though I have no doubt in my mind that the enemy is not liking this message at all.

January 14, 2016 2:38 PM

I added an explanation to my previous reply to offer a possible reason why some see him as a forerunner. Perhaps the same man who is already fulfilling some of the prophecies (as a forerunner) is the same one who later becomes totally demon possessed to fulfill the remaining prophecies. I know he is already fulfilling Daniel 11:39 because that is what I was shown. I also was shown he is the one who will fulfill the remaining prophecies, which will require even more demonic power than he has been given now. In that sense we could say the same man is and is not yet.

January 14, 2016 11:13 AM

Avi Laks
Thank you for this confirming word…..It is so interesting that so many have come to me in private and brought words from the Lord…….These are heavy messages and I apologize for not answering right away,I try to do my best in responding to some,but some days I miss it…..I am very very tired and getting refreshed from the Lord,so I pulled back a little in everything,God has kept me on the third and forth watch and sometimes my sleep patterns vary and I feel drained,but God in his goodness comes along and refreshes……The messages are very heavy and even people that have been coming to me about the all this have been saying ,we are praying for you,wer are praying and covering you,I know I am about getting ready to be sent and I have to listen closely and spend much time with the Lord to be able to receive and put out when the time is right……It has just taken its toll on me somewhat,so I would kindly ask for your prayers,,,,,,
Thank you for being obedient in delivering the word that God wished you to speak forth……Much blessing to you as well….

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
January 24, 2016 6:55 AM

Brian, God does that to me a lot, I will get a word here or there or a single message and it takes time or events to put it all together. But he knows I love puzzles and it is about seeking him and his word and sometimes current events. He has given me dreams and visions too but I get a lot of single phases which don’t make since at the time but quite often I will go search the internet and find exactly what he had told me.

January 16, 2016 1:31 PM

Margaret,
Thank you for sharing……God does not leave His people with out help…..I was given and after ret make search Colidial Silver for any type fhu and plague……We are learning how to make it and I have friends ,up in the mountains,that make it and it was used for many things ,I believe also many many years ago…….Someone else mentioned a type of oatmeal with no ingredients except water and it is something they eat and the Lord showed them that it could push out the fever in Ebola ..Pray ,pray and then utilize whatever God gives us…….

Debra Walker
January 24, 2016 12:19 AM

Colloidal silver I understand, but oatmeal with no oats, only water?! Or am I too literal and you meant only oats and water?

Brian Hudson
January 14, 2016 1:17 PM

Thank you for sharing…The contributors on here have truly helped build me up….
This word is almost verbatim to what YHWH had given me about this year…I am usually hesitant to post. YHWH often gives me a word over time rather than a “all at once” kind of way,..Somwhat different that I see others getting from Him…

Your sharing really builds my faith and confidence

January 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Brian,
Your very welcome

Avi Laks
January 14, 2016 8:14 AM

Mrs Betty Stevens
Sorry if there are missing words in what l
wrote l wonder about my computer some times.
it seems to eat my words.
Blessings to you and your family.

January 14, 2016 11:07 AM

Avi Laks,
I have had the same thing happen many times or I type to fast and mess up….O well,it happens….GB

January 14, 2016 7:33 AM

Outdoor Jon
Thank you for your encouragement………Let me say that I believe that when it is time for you,that you will speak and move boldly and proclaim all that God has put on your heart to say……Do it whole heartedly,,,,,,Run this race with vigor…..I too will be going out to the public forum in many many places as that is what I have been called to do……It will not always be easy …….But we are here to serve God.not man and to endure to the end so that we can hear “Well done good and faithful servant”May God bless and keep you……….

OutdoorJon
January 14, 2016 10:41 AM

Bette,
Thank you very much for your encouragement from the Lord.

January 14, 2016 12:23 PM

Outdoor John
You are very welcome,,If you would like to stay in touch more,please feel free to inbox me.

January 14, 2016 7:25 AM

James gave a good explanation of a Rhema Word,,,May I add that I was given 3 Rhema words and a visitation each time from the Lord,when inquiring about this,He said,PAY ATTENTION ….A Rhema word is a strong utterance from the mouth of God,to be taken seriously as it is established already and done..It cannot be changed or altered…….
As I was given this,the Lord said you are to give these words as I have spoken them to you,Do not be afraid because I am with you,there will be much opposition but it is to get the body of Christ out of their comfortable positions and moving toward the things of God……So again as I have said before,take it to the Holy SPirit and let him confirm what I have spoken.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 13, 2016 11:56 PM

I didn’t know what a Rhema word was, but now that I do I hear them all the time. And the first time I ever heard Obama’s name mentioned, and this must have been 10 years ago, I had an instant ‘quickening’ in my spirit about him that it meant something significant. Thank you for defining that!

Dave W
Dave W
January 13, 2016 11:35 PM

Has anybody watched Sarah Boyanga.,divine visitation of heaven and hell on yoo tube?1:54 min. A sobering testimony for people who don”t believe in hell,just like the testimonies of Bill Wiese and Glenda Jackson,Kenneth Hagin and many more,that the world will just ignore,even so callled Christians,may God have mercy on them before they die I pray as he did with me,I once was blind but now I see!

Martin
Martin
January 14, 2016 6:53 AM

They are quick to call them “False Prophets” because they don’t want to be confronted by the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 30:11
Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!”

Tina Manion
Tina Manion
January 13, 2016 7:17 PM

This very morning I asked God why those of us who did not vote for Obama (either election) are having to endure his oppressive policies? Thank you for the answer. God’s timing is perfect.