“I am coming to judge the prophets who have led My people astray with their lies.”

I received this word on the second day of the Feast of Trumpets (22nd Sept 2017)

“I am coming to judge the prophets who have led My people astray with their lies and just as you have seen houses fall under the force of mighty winds in past days, so too will I decimate their houses and their followings, and leave not one stone upon another because they have followed their own counsel and profited from My people and spoken words which have not come from My mouth. They have spoken of sunshine and roses when there are dark days coming that men will find hard to bear and hard to survive. I can no longer allow them to poison My people with their divinations and fallacies. I will remove them from their stations and expose the foundations of all they have spoken and all will realize that they have spoken lies in My name, speaking when I have not spoken and going when I have not sent them.

The time has come to separate the sheep from the goats and to do this, I will deal first with the goat leaders who run after their own imaginations and heed not My word of counsel toward holiness. Was not the roof of the prime minister’s house removed first before all the other roofs began to be removed in Dominica? So too will I decimate all built by those who have led My people into error and laziness and left them totally unprepared for the day that is upon them. I will not spare and I will not relent until those who walk after their own imaginations and those who elevate themselves when I have not raised them up are silenced.

I will cleanse My house of all those that cause her to emit an unclear sound. I will remove all the dead flesh from the shofar of My church. I will cleanse and I will purge and I will spit out all who are an offense in My nostrils, for much time has been given to repent and to return to My ways and to cast aside idols of silver and gold and the doctrines and imaginations of men, but My people have preferred the pillow prophets who lull them to sleep on the brink of battle. They have loved those who say, “It will be well with you,” when they wallow in their sin and defilement. So now I will sift and I will shut the mouths of those who know not Me or My voice or My ways. I will remove them from the midst of My people and they shall no longer be heard spouting their idle fallacies. I will remove their power sources and their platforms of influence shall fall and men will no longer seek after their words, nor shall they be known as My spokesmen any longer.

And after this, when all the dust has settled and the whirlwinds have died down, it shall be clear who has truly built on the Rock and who is fit to be a shelter in the day of trouble, for many houses will be ruined in that day and many voices silenced, but My true servants shall stand unshaken and unmoved, one in a field and two in a neighborhood street, and many shall run to their light, to seek the counsel of those who truly know their God. But first the purging must come, first My whirlwind must come and separate the false from the true. First My sword of judgment must swing, for My people know not who are the tares and who are the wheat amongst My prophets.

I will deal with the cacophony of mixed sound that parades as My voice. I will un-clutter the platform and remove overnight those who are out of harmony with the pitch of Heaven – for I will not have corruption parading as holiness in this day. I will make fools of the diviners who follow their own counsels and I will turn the wisdom of the so-called wise backwards, but I will confirm the words of My servants and perform the counsel of My messengers. I will separate light and darkness within the ranks of My mixed multitude and it shall be clear who really serves Me and who does not.

Do not fear but walk in the fear of the lord and seek My shelter in these days for vain is the shelter of the words of mere men. Vain are their grandiose claims and foolish are their plans and they shall not stand in the day of My stormy judgments. I shake so that what cannot be shaken remains. I uncover so that you may truly see what is hidden within. I expose so that you may know to turn away and to return to the Lover of your souls. Vain is the help of man. Vain is the strength of man and the puffed up words of man, but I, the Lord of Hosts am an everlasting refuge.”

The reference given was the whole of Ezekiel chapter 13.

1 Then the word of the Lord came to me saying,
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy from their own inspiration, ‘Listen to the word of the Lord!
3 Thus says the Lord God, “Woe to the foolish prophets who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing.
4 O Israel, your prophets have been like foxes among ruins.
5 You have not gone up into the breaches, nor did you build the wall around the house of Israel to stand in the battle on the day of the Lord.
6 They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.
7 Did you not see a false vision and speak a lying divination when you said, ‘The Lord declares,’ but it is not I who have spoken?”
8 Therefore, thus says the Lord God, “Because you have spoken falsehood and seen a lie, therefore behold, I am against you,” declares the Lord God.
9 “So My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will have no place in the council of My people, nor will they be written down in the register of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel, that you may know that I am the Lord God.
10 It is definitely because they have misled My people by saying, ‘Peace!’ when there is no peace. And when anyone builds a wall, behold, they plaster it over with whitewash;
11 so tell those who plaster it over with whitewash, that it will fall. A flooding rain will come, and you, O hailstones, will fall; and a violent wind will break out.
12 Behold, when the wall has fallen, will you not be asked, ‘Where is the plaster with which you plastered it?’”
13 Therefore, thus says the Lord God, “I will make a violent wind break out in My wrath. There will also be in My anger a flooding rain and hailstones to consume it in wrath.
14 So I will tear down the wall which you plastered over with whitewash and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation is laid bare; and when it falls, you will be consumed in its midst. And you will know that I am the Lord.
15 Thus I will spend My wrath on the wall and on those who have plastered it over with whitewash; and I will say to you, ‘The wall is gone and its plasterers are gone,
16 along with the prophets of Israel who prophesy to Jerusalem, and who see visions of peace for her when there is no peace,’ declares the Lord God.
17 “Now you, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who are prophesying from their own inspiration. Prophesy against them
18 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to hunt down lives! Will you hunt down the lives of My people, but preserve the lives of others for yourselves?
19 For handfuls of barley and fragments of bread, you have profaned Me to My people to put to death some who should not die and to keep others alive who should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies.”’
20 Therefore, thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I am against your magic bands by which you hunt lives there as birds and I will tear them from your arms; and I will let them go, even those lives whom you hunt as birds.
21 I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people from your hands, and they will no longer be in your hands to be hunted; and you will know that I am the Lord.
22 Because you disheartened the righteous with falsehood when I did not cause him grief, but have encouraged the wicked not to turn from his wicked way and preserve his life,
23 therefore, you women will no longer see false visions or practice divination, and I will deliver My people out of your hand. Thus you will know that I am the Lord.” (Ezekiel 13:1-23)

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

September 28, 2017 2:31 PM

Amazing how Ezekiel 13 warns about false prophets since 13 is the number of the second beast, the false prophet who has two horns like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon. He is revealed in Revelation 13 and his false signs and wonders by which he deceives the world are revealed in Revelation 13:13, “He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men.”

Pope Francis took office on 3/13/13. God’s word is amazing.

Rebecca Bonnell
September 29, 2017 5:53 AM

Great Catch Dear James…! GOD Bless You X

Matt Smith
September 28, 2017 4:16 PM

I receive this word giving to you Christine, directly from the Throne Room of Heaven.

God is going to do away with all these fake prophets/apostles. Lately The Holy Spirit has been dealing with me about fake/ungodly titles:

I asked a lady last week, who was titled “Our Arch Apostle,” and I asked what is an “Our Arch Apostle?” And how does one go about becoming one?

She told the Lord gave her this title after she was murdered twice, and then brought back to life after visitations from Jesus. She never told what this title was, or how to get this title. I let her know I couldn’t find this in the scriptures.

I’m seeing more and more people with these crazy titles, I can’t find no where in the scripture, like:

Master Prophet/Apostle

Chief Prophet/Apostle

Super Prophet/Apostle

I’ve even heard Prophet to the 3rd power. 😳

Then you have some who want every title in the Bible, plus many man made titles God is against. Ex:

The Reverend Dr. Bishop Apostle and The Chief Sheppard and Master Prophet Teacher 😕

God is doing a sifiting. These spiritual pimps will be brought down.

Thank you Lord for giving this word to Christine.

Paula
Paula
September 28, 2017 6:51 PM

God bless you Matt for this post because I feel the same way! Frankly I think it is disgusting! Many pastors have been giving honorary degrees and they waste no time in attaching Dr to their names. An honorary degree is a mock degree. They all want titles but have no idea how to be a servant. God is looking for servant-leaders. But here’s the thing Matt, the Bible says those men who prefer the praise of men rather than God already have their reward.

Matt Smith
September 29, 2017 9:33 AM

Amen Paula! My momma named me Matthew, and I am just fine being called Matt or Matthew.

Kristin
Kristin
September 28, 2017 3:51 PM

Wow…as I was reading this, the video on in the background quoted Nahum 1:3 –

The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

What a confirmation!

Christine Beadsworth
September 29, 2017 1:43 AM

Wow.what a confirmation that scripture is!!

Mikey H
Mikey H
September 28, 2017 2:44 PM

Thanks Christine, a very serious dire warning. The Lord has spoken and declared the consequences …..

Terry
Terry
September 28, 2017 2:44 PM

Hi Christine
This is indeed a word ABBA, for years now I have had check in my spirit whether a word was indeed from His mouth or no. So often we come in contact with people who claim that they have heard from Yah and the words sound good to the ear, but unless we get that witness from the Spirit its all in vain . So thank you very much for this word it is refreshing yet sobering.
Oh and one more thing Yom Teruah better know as the Feast of Trumpets is a one day event that of shouting or the blowing of Shofars. From Yom Teruah to Yom Kippur is known as “The Ten Days of Owe”. Just to clarify
YaHuWah Bless you.

Andrew
Andrew
September 28, 2017 3:53 PM

Jer: 25:34Weep and wail, you shepherds;
roll in the dust, you leaders of the flock.
For your time to be slaughtered has come;
you will fall like the best of the rams.34 Septuagint; Hebrew fall and be shattered like fine pottery
35The shepherds will have nowhere to flee,
the leaders of the flock no place to escape.
36Hear the cry of the shepherds,
the wailing of the leaders of the flock,
for the Lord is destroying their pasture.
37The peaceful meadows will be laid waste
because of the fierce anger of the Lord.
38Like a lion he will leave his lair,
and their land will become desolate
because of the sword38 Some Hebrew manuscripts and Septuagint (see also 46:16 and 50:16); most Hebrew manuscripts anger of the oppressor
and because of the Lord’s fierce anger.

Christine Beadsworth
September 29, 2017 1:46 AM

Hi Terry. As far as I know, it is celebrated for 2 days outside Israel. It has to do with not knowing the day or the hour of the sighting of the new moon, heralding the beginning of Tishre, the day when kings were crowned. This is why Jesus used this cryptic phrase when referring to the hour of His return.

SusieQ
SusieQ
September 29, 2017 1:41 PM

Just looked it up and observed for 49 hours according to one site.

Thomas Nodoubt
September 29, 2017 3:57 PM

Did it share on that article that they call it, ‘the day and hour no man knows’?

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 29, 2017 5:04 AM

10 days of awe…consideration of our last year and repentance of our sins 🙂

Bernie
Bernie
September 29, 2017 12:16 PM

There are 2 sins that many pastors are committing.
1. commission; they are telling the church that their best days are right around the corner; that God wants them to prosper financially. They preach and teach a gospel of comfort.
2. omission; they simply avoid warning the church of the judgment to come. They might do a fine overview of Galatians 4, but that is not where God is focused right now.

The key is being sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit and then obedient to preach the word for this season.

My greatest fear is that God has already given up on many churches and pastors and no longer prompts them to warn the flock. His Spirit will not always strive with man. At some point, He leaves them to their own devices and lets them teach whatever they want to teach…thereby sealing their own fate.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 29, 2017 3:10 AM
This is a sober Word from the Lord , I for so many years have found the reference to man as our Father in the Lord and every other act of man worship(even when these men are “anointed”(or truly anointed) by God or “empowered” by the enemy) as a stumbling block but I dare not raise my thought against his “anointed”(anointed as the case may be). But thank God now that He’s set to humble everyone . My sincere advice to everyone including myself is to re-enrol in total humility in the school of God’s Holy Spirit because for so many years many of us have followed the Moses(es),Aarons, Dathans,Korahs , Abirams all in the name of serving God , we’ve been led astray. Many of us are babes in Christ today because we relied too much on these men.Many of us have even perverted the acts and media of God’s miracle by idolizing them like the Israelites did to Nehushtan(Serpent in the wilderness raised up by the instruction of God) . We need to seek Him for fresh revelation and renewal of His covenants and get new covenants from Him in this season. And also according to the example in Josh. 11:14 we need to destroy all that the Lord will ask us to destroy(works of the flesh) through the power of the Holy Spirit Col. 3:5 and we are to take a prey(captive ) those things we are not to destroy 2 Cor. 10:5-6. NO FLESH SHALL LIVE IN HIS PRESENCE we need to be totally dead before the Glory of God rises lest He puts us to death like many priests and prophets under the old testament( also Ananias and Sapphira in the New Testament) as He is a jealous God who will not share His glory… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
September 29, 2017 4:04 PM

David, go read a commenter who wrote ( a teaching so good that ) used it as a post of mine. His comment was so profound that I ‘posted’ or ‘reposted’ it as a post titled,’Anders Says’ on yhwhekklesia.wordpress.com.
You will understand why once you read it.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 29, 2017 5:48 PM

Thank you sir for the link and the post . God bless you and the Z3 community. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 29, 2017 3:15 AM

I actually spoke against human veneration and it got me into trouble and I always had to ask God for forgiveness…..Also we need to consciously choose God’s will over our selfish will every time and cut ties/link with the kingdom of darkness. I plead the blood of Jesus on this comment.

Abby
Abby
September 28, 2017 9:55 PM

Amen! This sounds exactly like a verse that the Lord told me to look up earlier today:
“See, the Lord, the Lord Almighty, will lop off the boughs with great power. The lofty trees will be felled, the tall ones will be brought low.”
Isaiah 10:33

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 28, 2017 3:04 PM

“It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God”. Hebrews 10:31 This word is a true word and if you think about it…….God has been “very” longsuffering in the addressing this issue…….His mercy/time has expired. Is it too late for them to repent? Or do they even know they are in error? Woe be unto those Prophets who speak a word that’s not of God, but yet claim it’s from God. This word reminded me of smelling something powerful……like Whiskey, Cheyenne Peppers, ammonia, bleach all rolled into one: Powerful

ask_question
ask_question
September 30, 2017 3:18 PM

Pastor John Kilpatricks church service:
only a few minutes long

Corrine
Corrine
September 30, 2017 7:54 PM

Wow great word on that video at John Kilpatrick’s church! Thank you for sharing ask__question! Blessings, Corrine

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
September 30, 2017 7:26 PM

Wow, this is soooo awesome. On workday at my church this month, an eagle flew over our church, no one working outside had a cell phone with to take a picture. The eagle flew over again on Sunday. When God repeats, He is making a firm statement. I have sent this site to Dr.
Janet Cook.