On September 5, 2017, I had a prophetic dream about Jesus warning the seven churches of the apocalypse. He appeared as the actor from the movie the Son of God, dressed in a beautiful white robe. He was before a multitude of people who stood by a stormy ocean; the waters were dark. His Presence carried such majesty and authority and His face was very stern. He was elevated above all of us and almost seemed like He came down to warn the Body of Christ.
I kept hearing trumpets as Jesus was talking loud, very sternly and soberly about the letters to the seven churches of the apocalypse in the Book of Revelation. He went through all the scriptures, word for word, from Revelation chapter 2 and 3. Just as He did in my previous dream posted in July, He did not speak outside of His Word in this dream either. God never speaks contrary to His word. He spoke chapter by chapter and verse by verse.
He kept stressing Revelation scriptures which tell the Body of Christ what to do and what not to do and to wake up and repent. As He spoke, I could see the scriptures written on a white scroll suspended in the air by His side. There was such a fear of the Lord. No one spoke or uttered a word, we were all just listening attentively and shaking!
The most amazing part of it was His authoritative stern voice. It thundered! It went right through my bones. Every word He uttered went forth with so much power and authority; I trembled at His Word and at His Presence! (Isaiah 66:5, Jeremiah 5:22 and 10:10, Joel 2:1)
I am overwhelmed: He is so Holy! I was shaking for hours after I woke up from this dream for His voice and His Presence are so powerful and with all authority!
Please pray and see what the Lord reveals to you from this dream.
I believe the multitude of people represents the Body of Christ. I believe the Lord wants us to know we are in the last days and how short the time is. He wants us to get our houses in order and prepare for what’s coming soon!
Of the seven churches He addressed in Revelation chapters 2 and 3, only two received His approval. I believe He wants us to discern which of the seven churches we are partaking from. Who and where are we opening our hearts to? It’s deadly to sit under false teaching. More and more false preachers and false prophets have risen and are deceiving whole congregations, just as Jesus warned us in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21.
I believe He wants the church to repent of our abominations in the House of God. Just as John saw Jesus with His eyes on fire, we can clearly see why His eyes are on fire today!
- The House of God is filled with false teaching (2 Peter 2:1, Jeremiah 23, Deuteronomy 13, Ezekiel 13).
- It’s filled with hirelings who don’t prepare the flock, but fill their pockets with money (John 10:12-13, Ezekiel 22:23-31, Ezekiel 34).
- It’s filled with sin, sexual immorality, pornography, homosexuality, covetousness, division, idolatry, doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1).
- It’s controlled by the spirit of Jezebel (Revelation 2:20, 1 Kings, 2 Kings)
- It embraces other gods and so many other abominations (Ezekiel 8).
God is calling us to repent and come back to our first love. Jesus is our first love. (Revelation 2:4, Mark 12:30, 1 John 4:19) And He is calling us to prepare for fierce persecution, to overcome and to endure until the end. (Revelation 2:10-11, 2:26 and 12:11)
I believe the ocean being like a tempest and choppy represents tribulations, people, nations and tongues (this symbolism is shown in Revelation 17). The darkness of the water might also represent the massive delusion (Revelation 12:15) and deception of the end times to bring forth the great apostasy (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4); and the Lord is warning His people to repent and turn back to Him.
I got such a sense of urgency from His words and His tone. God is not playing, and the words that kept recurring in my mind after I woke up were, “God will not be mocked” and I understood these are not just words we glimpse over when reading the Bible; they carry such weight and judgment and they are so real. (Galatians 6:7)
Seven Things We Must Do:
- We must fear the Lord and ask Him to test us and expose any hidden sin in our lives that we may repent of anything that is against Him. (Jeremiah 17:10)
- If we have ministries, we must examine whether or not they are fulfilling His will and ask the Lord to expose to us any fleshly works or anything operating through our ministry that is displeasing to Him.
- We need to ask the Lord to reveal every evil plot against our ministries, against our families and against us whichever way God communicates with each of us best.
- One way God communicated throughout the Bible was dreams and visions. We can ask the Lord for dreams and visions that we may receive revelation as to what’s coming against us and what’s coming ahead to avoid the pitfalls the enemy sets for us.
- We must examine by the Word if the church we partake of is teaching sound doctrine. Are they teaching the truth from the Word of God? Or are they “one verse Charlies” that fill the sermons with their stories and men’s doctrines? We have to be watchful and seek everything that we hear in the Word to not be deceived. Even when the teaching is coming from eminent pastors, even when we have heard them for many years, we must examine the Scriptures as the Bereans did to know that what we are being fed is the truth. If it contradicts the Word, it’s a lie. (Acts 17:11) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine (2 Timothy 4:3-5). This is very key.
- People are falling away fast, and we must discern if they have been deceived, “eaten the apple” and have turned from the truth and fallen to serve the evil one, while they continue to feed the flock (Ezekiel 22:25-28). For more scriptures regarding false prophets and corrupt leaders, see Isaiah 28, Deuteronomy 13, and Ezekiel 34.
- This is not a time to fear, but a time to get our houses in order! To lift our shields of faith. It’s a time to cry out to Jesus with all of our hearts, to live a repentant life, a surrendered life to the Almighty and seek His face that we may “know Him” and walk in His ways. (Deuteronomy 4:29). Jesus loves us with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3, 1 John 4:16) He is ready to forgive if we sincerely repent (2 Peter 3:9).
I’ve prepared a video explaining the dream and also going thru the scriptures of Revelation 2-3.
[Isaiah 66:5 NKJV] Hear the word of the LORD, You who tremble at His word: “Your brethren who hated you, Who cast you out for My name’s sake, said, ‘Let the LORD be glorified, That we may see your joy.’ But they shall be ashamed.”
[Jeremiah 5:22 NKJV] 22 Do you not fear Me?’ says the LORD. ‘Will you not tremble at My presence, Who have placed the sand as the bound of the sea, By a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass beyond it? And though its waves toss to and fro, Yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot pass over it.
[Jeremiah 10:10 NKJV] 10 But the LORD [is] the true God; He [is] the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth will tremble, And the nations will not be able to endure His indignation.
[Joel 2:1 NKJV] 1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:
[John 10:12-13 NKJV] 12 “But a hireling, [he who is] not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 “The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
[2 Peter 2:1 NKJV] 1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.
[1 Timothy 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
[Revelation 2:20 NKJV] 20 “Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
[Revelation 2:4 NKJV] 4 “Nevertheless I have [this] against you, that you have left your first love.
[Mark 12:30 NKJV] 30 ‘And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This [is] the first commandment.
[1 John 4:19 NKJV] 19 We love Him because He first loved us.
[Revelation 2:10-11, 26 NKJV] 10 “Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” ‘ … 26 “And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations–
[Revelation 12:11 NKJV] 11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
[Galatians 6:7 NKJV] 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
[Jeremiah 17:10 NKJV] I, the LORD, search the heart, [I] test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.
[Ezekiel 22:25-28 NKJV] 25 “The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured people; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst. 26 “Her priests have violated My law and profaned My holy things; they have not distinguished between the holy and unholy, nor have they made known [the difference] between the unclean and the clean; and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. 27 “Her princes in her midst [are] like wolves tearing the prey, to shed blood, to destroy people, and to get dishonest gain. 28 “Her prophets plastered them with untempered [mortar], seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD,’ when the LORD had not spoken.
[2 Timothy 4:3-5 NKJV] 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
[Judges 2:17 NKJV] 17 Yet they would not listen to their judges, but they played the harlot with other gods, and bowed down to them. They turned quickly from the way in which their fathers walked, in obeying the commandments of the LORD; they did not do so.
[1 Samuel 15:11 NKJV] 11 “I greatly regret that I have set up Saul [as] king, for he has turned back from following Me, and has not performed My commandments.” And it grieved Samuel, and he cried out to the LORD all night.
[Titus 1:14 NKJV] 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
[1Jo 4:16 NKJV] 16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
[2 Peter 3:9 KJV] 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV] 29 “But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find [Him] if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
May the Lord bless each and everyone of you abundantly in Jesus Name!
Author: Monique Bizet
Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.
© 2017, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.