Jason Chaffetz: “We wanted the Attorney General to prosecute him and he said no.”

After enduring unending crimes from President Obama’s administration, especially those responsible for defending justice, Attorney Generals Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, it was refreshing to see the AG position given to Jeff Sessions because he seems like a decent and honorable man, but it is disappointing to hear a new report that Sessions has refused to prosecute crimes of the previous administration, even clear-cut cases like Bryan Pagliano’s refusal to show up for a hearing after being served two subpoenas.

Appearing as a guest on a Fox News program, “Justice” with Judge Janine Pirro on September 30, Jason Chaffetz, former House of Representatives member and Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, shared how he met with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, seeking to bring charges against members of the Obama administration, but Sessions refused.

Judge Janine: I want to know one thing and I want to know this for my audience – for the Janine audience – I’ll call them the Janine audience, ok? I’m a prosecutor. I was a judge. I did this for 30 years. I know how to put a case together and all that stuff. Barack Obama and his administration did things that if we did we’d all be in jail right now. Now the Republicans are in power and I am not suggesting that the Party has anything to do with it, but when we see blatant obstruction of justice like we have seen in the Obama Administration – example, when you’ve got Eric Holder committing perjury and being held in contempt. You were Head of Government Oversight and Reform, correct? You guys held him in contempt, yes or no?

Chaffetz: Yes, Yes

Judge Janine: Ok, why is he not being charged with a crime?

Chaffetz: I can tell you that while I was in Congress and the Chairman of the Oversight Committee, I did go over and visit with Attorney General Sessions and it was one of the most frustrating discussions I had because whether it was the IRS, Fast and Furious, the email scandal that we went through, I did not see the Attorney General willing to just let Lady Justice administer justice and then follow through. I understood maybe the last six months of the Obama Administration…

Judge Janine: Wait a minute I don’t have that much time. You spoke with Sessions on IRS, Fast and Furious. Did he give you a reason? Did he say he was presenting anything to a grand jury? Yes or no?

Chaffetz: No, he basically let me know he wasn’t going to pursue anything on the major cases.

Judge Janine: So IRS, on the major cases? Are we talking about Hillary Clinton, because I haven’t even gotten to her yet.

Chaffetz: Yes, the email scandal of Hillary Clinton. We had Bryan Pagliano. I issued a subpoena for him to appear before the Committee and he said “No”. He didn’t even show up. We issued another subpoena. The US Marshals served it. And you know in my world, if you’re in court, I guarantee you that a subpoena is not an optional activity. We wanted the Attorney General to prosecute him and he said “No”.

The complete interview is shown in the 11-minute video clip shown at the bottom of this post.

Why such blatant disregard for justice from our Attorney General? If neither of our political parties are willing to prosecute crimes committed by our government officials, we leave God with no choice but to intervene. Have we become so foolish that we think we can disregard His justice without any consequences?

Apparently we have. Even our spiritual leaders are making the same mistake. Some of them are now claiming America’s future is bright because we have a godly heritage with many righteous forefathers. They’re right about our past, but wrong about our future because God’s blessings always come with great responsibilities. The Lord Jesus said, “To whom much is given, much is required.” (Luke 12:48)

How foolish to think we can continue to have God’s blessings while ignoring our responsibilities to protect the innocent by prosecuting criminals for their crimes. It doesn’t work that way.

We have been warned about dangerous times coming in the last days because men will become lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God (2 Timothy 3:1-2). Those dangerous times are here. Our leaders are a reflection of our people. We have become such lovers of ourselves, we have forgotten our responsibilities to others. But even though we have forgotten, God will not forget the cries of the innocent because He loves them too much to allow their suffering to continue indefinitely. He will take action to stop the shedding of innocent blood and every other kind of unrighteousness, including haughty eyes, lying tongues, hearts that devise wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, false witnesses who utter lies, and anyone who spreads strife (Proverbs 6:16-19).

On February 4 2017, Prophet Terry Bennett, founder of Terry Bennett Ministries, shared a vision in which he saw angelic activity in Washington DC on the day of the 2016 presidential election, supernaturally overturning the results, which the shadow government had rigged to give the presidency to Hillary Clinton. Terry saw angels intervening to put Donald Trump in the White House, but in the same vision, he was told President Trump had 100 days to bring indictments leading to imprisonment of the Clintons, Obama, Loretta Lynch, and others. He was warned if no indictments were brought, God was going to intervene to confront the injustices by sending a great shaking to our nation.

I saw among the angels five who were carrying scrolls with sealed judgments. President Trump has 100 days. And within the first 100 days, if indictments are not brought, I’m talking about the Clintons, I’m talking about Obama, I’m talking about Loretta Lynch, and I’m talking about the others. If indictments do not come forth and them be imprisoned, God is going to shake our nation.

We are on a time schedule here. If He is going to do that in the natural, then what is He going to do among us? He aims to shake. There is going to be a whole lot of shaking going on. There is going to be a whole lot of shaking going on in the Church because the Church can be shaken. It should be unshakable because God’s kingdom is unshakable. (see the complete post)

I believe this was a true vision from God, giving us the opportunity to right our wrongs and warning that if we refuse, God will do it Himself. Unfortunately, we have refused. President Trump is now 254 days into his first term, but no indictments have been brought against anyone in the previous administration.

Meanwhile, judgment has started with two devastating hurricanes, Harvey hitting Texas on August 25 and Irma hitting Florida on September 10. Several prophetic warnings have identified those hurricanes were part of a series of four judgments coming with increasing severity. God’s judgment must come because His justice must come. A loving God cannot allow such crimes to continue. It has started and unless His people repent from our foolish self-centered Me Gospel, much more is coming.

If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
October 1, 2017 4:25 PM

James, thanks for all your hard work with Z3. It’s a great blessing. SNS

Carol
Carol
October 1, 2017 6:13 PM

The “deep state” has something big on Sessions! We are watching leader after leader from most states capitulate!! It’s sickening to watch and as awake believers we know our God will not let this sin continue! We should be in prayer, yet know we can not stop these judgements as our high national leaders are so corrupt in all parties! West coast beware…Chicago…and New York. My heart is very sad right now.

Marnie
Marnie
October 2, 2017 2:37 AM

The same thing came to mind, Carol, as I was reading this article. I’ve heard from various sources that it’s common for the deep state to frame or otherwise orchestrate events so that they have “something big” on someone that if released would devastate that individual and their family.

Carol
Carol
October 2, 2017 10:13 AM

Marnie,
I don’t doubt that, the deep state is the “bully on the playground!” How did we handle that bully? Play fire with fire, so to speak. Someone better play the “trump card” in this game of life or death of this nation! If one or two good mean who have or are being threatened, turn on these vile deep state pigs, the stench will be brought to the surface for all to see! Some patriot gone bad must decide to expose these threats and what they know to save what’s left of this Republic!

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
October 1, 2017 6:44 PM
I wonder what Chaffetz would say if he were asked why 535 Congressmen and Senators never demanded an investigation of the High Treason of 9/11 committed by the Deep State – the Bush Crime Cabal, CIA-MIC, with their Israeli Sayanim and Mossad buddies??? One of the linchpins to opening up the can of worms is Assange. Assange already has stated he would never reveal sources; however, he has recently reneged on that promise if the US government will grant him his freedom stating to US Congressman Rohrabacher that he would reveal proof that there was no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign to put the entire fictitious issue (created by the Deep State) forever to rest in exchange for his freedom. However, Trump’s Chief of Staff General John Kelly, a globalist Deep Stater like most high level generals, is doing everything he can to keep Trump unaware of internet information against the Deep State. With the departure of Breitbart’s Steve Bannon from the White House inner circle – no doubt orchestrated by the Deep Staters within the Trump administration – Trump has been kept in the dark about much of the news you and I gather about the Deep State daily. Trump has no internet access on his laptop or iPhone. Bannon had been hand-delivering Trump key information in print-outs from websites Trump had been accustomed to getting his news and views from… http://www.thedailysheeple.com/white-house-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-is-working-against-trump-blocking-julian-assange-from-providing-proof-of-real-dnc-hack-culprit_092017 Assange alluded to Seth Rich, the Democrat aid who was assassinated, as a source for the Pedogate files from Hillary’s email server. The tie-in to these files is also on Huma Abedin’s laptop she shared with hubby Wiener. With this information in Trump’s hands, he could destroy much of the corruption of the Deep State in both political parties in the District of… Read more »
Phanuel
Phanuel
October 1, 2017 4:42 PM

Jeff Sessions has truly been a disappointment and is a stumbling block to justice. Either he is removed or he starts bringing indictments, but the status quo won’t continue.

Shalom

Cam
Cam
October 1, 2017 5:07 PM

I think if Trump really wanted indictments he would either get rid of Sessions or have Sessions do his job. For some reason the indictments of some of the previous administration and Clinton do not seem to be a priority anymore to him. Great article James.

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 1, 2017 7:32 PM

Trump has tried to fire Sessions many times. But the problem is Sessions has boxed Trump in. The democrats and established were resisting the firing .

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 1, 2017 7:35 PM

*establishment

Lester
Lester
October 1, 2017 5:13 PM

Saints, we are in a SPIRITUAL WAR. We need to continue to pray that God will shed light on more and more of the things done in darkness. Whether these things are done in Government, the Church or the places where we live and work. I believe we are given an understanding of what God’s intent is today. It is clearly expressed in Eph. 3:10. “His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms.” So, as we see God’s judgments poured out on this nation, we must remember that all His judgments are right, deserved, and absolutely necessary. As all these things are revealed and come to pass, I am confident that God will use the church to reveal His manifold wisdom to rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms. This is part of God’s plan for the Church in this day.

ChristineB
October 1, 2017 10:33 PM

Yes Lester I agree we are in a spiritual war.
Just to remind all those who are in prayer & battling all this for the USA, there are 2 very strategic corporate prayer gatherings in Washington, DC this coming weekend.

1. Nita Johnson’s (World for Jesus Ministries) “Gathering of the Eagles” Intercessory Prayer weekend Oct 9-12th +
2. Lou Engle’ s “The Call – Rise Up Like Esther/ Rise Up Like Deborah” Prayer Gathering at the National Mall on October 9th. ( Believe it will be live-streamed).

Blessings,
Christine
❤ From Canada

ChristineB
October 1, 2017 10:43 PM

Correction: “The Call – Prepare Like Esther/ Rise Up Like Deborah”

mem
mem
October 1, 2017 5:33 PM

Jeff sessions probably wants himself and his family to stay alive…comey probably had the same motivation. They know they are not untouchable by the evil power behind the criminals. Can you really blame them when they have families they love? I don’t think it matters who is the AG anyone is given going to have loved ones.

its bleak, but this is state of the country and its leadership. I just don’t see a path to justice outside of a total miracle where the evil doers just drop dead or are somehow caught red handed in front of a live stream

Carol
Carol
October 1, 2017 7:42 PM

Didn’t they swear an oath of office to uphold the Constitution? They are big boys and girls and have played hardball now fir years. To answer your question, yes I blame them! We are talking about all our families going down!! I’m hoping and praying there are still a few patriots in high places to take these fools down…if not, God will.

Jan
Jan
October 1, 2017 11:03 PM

At this point, I honestly believe these people could commit murder on the White House lawn in front of 100 witnesses and most of the people noted in this article would go free. If Sessions is the man everyone thinks he is, he would resign since he is not able to carry out his oath of office. However, I’m beginning to think that he is a Trojan horse brought into the Trump camp early on in order to obstruct Trump if he became president.

Martin
Martin
October 5, 2017 1:55 AM

John McCain seems to be on his way out.

Geoff K
Geoff K
October 1, 2017 4:43 PM

Amen James. I remember hearing this prophecy from Terry Bennett around the time it was received and not being able to imagine those criminals being prosecuted. I had hope and prayed that justice would be served but the more time passed, the more I realized the end times are upon us and the hurricanes were just the beginning of the new birth pains of active labor, so to speak, where the intensity and frequency of the pains we’ve seen previously will pale in comparison.

October 1, 2017 10:36 PM

One hell of October. I believe she is really speaking from the Lord. Last time she prophesied a September to Remember and it came to pass.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 2, 2017 9:00 AM

She is right about October. I’m so cynical with the government, I’ve already assumed this is an Obama/Soros operation in Las Vegas massacre.

I’m just waiting for my favorite female crisis actress to show up.

Joe
Joe
October 2, 2017 9:23 AM

Hi Matt
Couple of things don’t add up with the shooting. First there was warning given by an Hispanic looking lady about 45 minutes before the concert began. She was on the concert ground and shouting ‘They have surrounded you and all are going to die’
She and her partner were escorted out by the security immediately.
Second could some military or gun experts listen to the gun burst sound from the videos. It is sounding like heavy machine gun firing sound not just assault rifle. Please correct me if wrong,no expert in these matters.

Matt Smith
October 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Yes. It never adds up. It’s always more than one shooter, just like Dallas. And they were using heavy machine guns, because no man can kill that many people that fast with a non heavy machine gun.

They also had a major security conference at the hotel a couple of weeks before.

And as always the law enforcement knew about him prior. This came out on the news casually this morning.

I’m going to assume this man sympathizes with either Muslims, Antifa, or both, and He was an Obama supporter, just like the guy in Charlottesville.

Don’t you just love our government?

Matt Smith
October 2, 2017 4:58 PM

I’m also thinking as a possibility, what Jason Revealed on Saturday could have been so great, and planned, this shooting in Las Vegas was a page turner/change the subject incident.

Joe
Joe
October 2, 2017 10:00 PM

Hi Matt
Check this out. State of the nation is bringing video proof of muzzle flash from 4th floor of the hotel and destroying the 32nd floor shooting theory.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 2, 2017 10:51 PM

Yet, here is the kicker in all this, her is a video of a street preacher preaching to these people at this event, an hour or so before this happened

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 2, 2017 11:17 PM
Joe
Joe
October 2, 2017 11:32 PM

The caption at the back of his shirt says it all. Repent or Perish.

Corrine
Corrine
October 2, 2017 9:11 AM

Ken L, thank you for posting the video link. Wow, now there was a shooting in Vegas , many are dead and it’s only October 1st. This lady is correct it seems ‘one hell of October ‘ appears already to be accurate. Corrine

October 2, 2017 3:40 PM

Corrine, you are very welcome!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 2, 2017 4:57 AM

I went back to listen to her prophecy and since Yom Kippur was September 30 its Biblically consistent that after the Seal comes the Judgement. God bless you sir for sharing , God bless Z3 family. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name.

October 2, 2017 8:08 AM

God bless you too David!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 1, 2017 10:56 PM

Hello Ken L.
Could you give us a quick summary of what she said? Her video is long.

October 2, 2017 8:07 AM

Forgot to mention, she also had some pretty good applications toward the end of the video, like have holy communion often at home and plead the blood of Jesus over family and things for protection like what the Jews did on that very first Passover in Egypt. Yes, the video is very long, I didn’t want to finish it at first either, but glad I did.

sherry
sherry
October 2, 2017 4:27 PM

Taking regular communion in your home is of utmost importance. The blood protects and heals. It did in Egypt and it does today even more so since our Passover Lamb is Jesus the Anointed. My husband and I have done this for whole months at a time. Now it seems to be time again. Just recently I posted a reply in regards to the numbers on my license plate. I am big on numbers also. JRZ (Jesus Revelation Zone is what I got for these license letters) 1309–Matthew 13:9, Revelation 13:9 both say the same thing. “He who has an ear let him hear”. Our sister in the video repeated this many times. Check out the scriptures. From Matthew to Revelation is the JESUS REVELATION ZONE!

Francy Carl
October 2, 2017 5:33 PM

Hi Sherry,

The Lord has been telling me to start having communion at home. I have not done it because I have been afraid to not do it accurately. He even provided the matzo bread! I know I need grape juice and do I just take it and repeat the scripture where He states do this in remembrance of me?
Sorry. I have never taken communion the proper way. I was just born again last year and didn’t even know you could this in your own home until I watched Dr. Patricia Green’s video and the Lord began telling me to have communion at home.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings!

Bridget B
Bridget B
October 3, 2017 8:07 PM

You just ask the Lord to lead you in it. We don’t know the words to say and not everything has to be perfect but it’s important that we have that act of honoring God daily.

sherry
sherry
October 2, 2017 10:06 PM

I am no expert either, but Jesus said to do this in remembrance of Him. We sometimes read the scriptures, sometimes we just bless the bread and wine and partake. The main idea is to remember Jesus and what He has done for us, don’t you agree?

October 2, 2017 8:02 AM

Hi Marcio, basically she said with all the things that had happened in September, this October will be even worse. She said God gave her a scripture, Exodus 11&12, which is the killing of the first born, the worst of the ten plague for the Egyptians, but she said it’s also when the Jews were delivered and freed, so October will be like a two edged sword.

Scooter
Scooter
October 2, 2017 10:31 AM

I think that there is another important part in this scripture. If you have not done it yet, make sure and pray the blood of Jesus over your house hold. I heard that so strongly about 6 months ago. God told me to walk and pray the blood over our entire 500 acres plus another 200 that we lease for cattle. I believe that it is very important that we all do that.

October 2, 2017 3:36 PM

Scooter, you are very right about pleading the blood of Jesus over our households.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 2, 2017 4:43 AM

She was talking too much I just got tired so I skipped the video.Then the issue about birthday is controversial…I read another person saying Jesus Christ was excited about people marking his birthday with December 25 ( this date is obviously wrong). I would just stick with the communion as commanded by the Lord.

Sheryl Fortnat
October 1, 2017 9:38 PM

James, fabulous message!! Well done. I don’t think that you could make it any clearer than this post. We deserve the full weight of God’s wrath. Praise God that He is merciful.
May the peace, love and joy of the Lord be poured out on z3, you and your loved ones.

Kmc
Kmc
October 1, 2017 5:06 PM

You people need to understand that these people have bosses, (and I don’t mean the president), and their bosses-elites-globalists have a agenda to fulfill, and they can only do that through people like these. What Stalin called “useful idiots”.
They don’t care about anything or anyone but fulfilling the agenda to usher in their messiah -satan/anti-christ.
When this fact becomes clear, then all these decisions these men make will make sense…