It Was Given to Him to Make War With the Saints and to Overcome Them

obama-at-empty-deskOn the afternoon of February 23 2015, I saw myself standing in the Oval Office of the White House.

I stood before a desk at which President Barack Hussein Obama was seated. He was dressed in a black suit and I was in white. His expression was one of hatred directed at me as he verbally assaulted me. I could feel his anger, but I was not able to hear what he was saying. I made no response as he continued his verbal attack.

I felt myself growing weaker and weaker. Finally, I asked him if I might sit down.

Instantly I heard his response, “Absolutely Not.”

I saw no one else in the room but felt there were others present. I wondered to myself why they did not help me. I continued to stand in silence until weakness overtook me and I collapsed to the floor. The vision ended.

Interpretation:

I prayed for understanding and confirmation that the vision was from God. Later that day I read two news articles discussing links between right-winged extremism and faith. Holy Spirit said, “Here is your answer.”

So that confirmed to me it was from God, but it was months later before I learned what it meant.

Barack Hussein Obama represented power and authority. I represented the church. His verbal attack and my inability to hear what he was saying are his ‘behind the scenes’ attempts to systematically destroy Christianity. My silence and weakness shows his scheme is working.

The church has been weakened with compromise. Peewee preachers spout candy coated sermons without substance to weak kneed pew sitters.

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests rule by their own authority; and my people love to have it so! But what will you do at the end of it? (Jeremiah 5:31)

The church has the power through the blood of Jesus Christ, His Name, and His Word. In our hand we hold the sword of the Spirit which is The Word of God, yet we have remained silent. I felt the presence of others and wondered why they did not help me because the church, the Body of Christ, has remained silent while hoping someone else will do what she herself will not do.

As a result of our silence, we have allowed evil to rule over us. This is not something that is going to happen in the future. It has already started.

A shift has taken place. We failed to exercise our authority over evil, so now evil rulers will exercise their authority over us. We failed to speak, so now the law of the land will require us to remain silent. The gag orders are already in place and they will be enforced. Since we have refused to take action, we have now been put into a position where we are no longer able to take any action without their permission. We have lost our freedoms. Now they have begun to use their authority to spew forth vile hatred against us.

I continued to stand in silence until weakness overtook me and I collapsed to the floor. This lets us know the world has now entered a time of deep darkness in which believers will be cut off from the world, no longer allowed to receive sustenance from this world system. Everyone who believes in the Lord will be cut off, removed from their positions, unable to buy or sell, and stripped of their power.

Power has already been given to the one who will wage war with the people of God, wear them down, and overpower them for three and a half years (Daniel 7:25). He will destroy the mighty ones and the holy people (Daniel 8:24). He will shatter the power of the holy people (Daniel 12:6-7).

It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. (Revelation 13:7)

These things were recorded in the scriptures since ancient times, but today Holy Spirit is letting us know the time has come for these things to be fulfilled. They are now unfolding and cannot be stopped.

This vision explains why America’s problems will not be solved by a political solution. No election will repair the brokenness of this nation. The Lord alone holds the answers to everything we need. He alone will sustain us in the days to come. He alone will be our provider. Our strength will be found in no one else.

We must set aside everything that hinders us and seek the Lord, draw close to him, and walk in his ways because it is later than we think.

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015 – 2016, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Kevin
Kevin
September 6, 2015 1:03 PM

◄ Exodus 10:23 ► Good morning Wes. HUGE THANKS for posting that scripture. I had forgotten that example of God’s grace on His people during times of judgement. I sent it out to many people as an encouragement.

wes
wes
September 6, 2015 10:45 AM

I ran across this today on Facebook and thought its was a good word for these times…
From ‘Rebecca’s Morning Devotional’ page
“I have a deep, growing sense of anticipation. I can sense a shift about to take place. My spirit can sense a shift has happened in the Kingdom and it will be followed by a shift in our world. As if something has been decided in the council of the holy ones and it is time to be released into the earth.
One thing I know for sure is that there should be no room for fear in our lives. Those of us who belong to the Kingdom of God, who pursue the King of glory with all of our heart should never allow fear to find a home in us.
Even in the tumultuous times when the Israelites were in Egypt and God was pouring out plague after plague upon the Egyptians, the righteous were not impacted by any of the plagues.
Even during the plague of darkness, “the Egyptians could not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days; but all the Israelites had natural light in their dwellings” – Exodus 10:23.
How awesome and amazing is our God, He will be with us every day of our life and through every event that occurs in this world. Even in dark times, we will continually and perpetually have His light.
I resolve to embrace Him and cling to Him through every shift that occurs in this world knowing that He is the strength of my life, the shining glory that will rise upon us and the steadfast, immovable Rock upon which I have placed my life, my hope and my trust.
I love You, Lord ~”

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
September 5, 2015 9:21 PM

Yes, amen. We are indeed at the end!! Even though most people still can’t believe it to be true – the Lord has made it clear to me that Obama is the Antichrist. I also know that the Pope is the False Prophet. I went to bed one night recently asking the Lord about it. Our bedroom clock radio is set to a Christian Bible study radio station. When my alarm clock radio went off the next morning – the radio announcer was introducing the theme for the next Bible study to come on – and the first words I heard when the radio came on were “the rebellious prophet.” And I then turned off the radio and asked the Lord if the Pope is the False Prophet, and He said, “Yes, Jolie.”

Billy
September 5, 2015 3:39 PM

All my blessed brothers and sisters, I am a man recently empowered through a revelation of God’s purposes in creating the earth and mankind- specifically to engage us in the conflict that exists between Himself and Satan. He has invited me (and all believers, I believe) to take up the role of warrior for the kingdom in my world. Through dreams and through others He has shown me I have four angels to accompany me in my acts of faith. I mean to step into areas of ruin, take ground from the enemy- it’s stolen ground- and replace it with something beautiful , something of the kingdom. So, I appreciate this word of the prophetic, biblical future at hand for all believers. I do not deny it. But I am sure I will be a commando for the kingdom, and if it’s a martyr’s end, I hope to be in the act of bringing many others into the kingdom before I die. I’m not dead yet, and I’m far from worn down. Let us encourage each other to overcome the enemy by sharing our testimonies of His power and righteousness at work. Let us remember His works and obey His commands. There is strength in this. When the day of being overtaken comes to my own doorstep and into my own household, I will know the Lord has declared it. Until that very day, I am free, I encourage myself in the Lord, and I seek those who have His testimony. Let us not grow weak in doing good, and declaring with our words and lives His great Love and Power. Let us hold fast to His testimony until the end. This is the biblical way.

Debra Walker
September 5, 2015 10:25 PM

Amen and Amen, Billy!

Marten
September 5, 2015 6:20 AM

Last Tuesday August 25 the Lord spoke to my wife: “This is the beginning of the end.” To me the Lord told: “The end has been started.” The same message to both of us.

Looks like we are really at the end of time. The Lord made me very clear to stop with praying as a prayer-warrior for my country (the Netherlands) and other countries. The Lord has made up His mind and would not change what bad things He has in store for my country. Praying usual things for people is ok.

We are at the end … it has been started…

Cherie MIller
Cherie MIller
September 6, 2015 11:34 AM

Marten, I am and have been assured of that also. We are much further along than many surmise. The spiritual realm precedes the physical and looking for the Lord to manifest His works prioritizing the physical manifestation is erroneous, except to exact a particular point. Biblical literacy is paramount in this time, and unless you have studied subject and object and are able to understand the ancient teachings, you can fall into huge misunderstandings. The Lord gives us the unction but His Word is the plumbline. Blessings.

September 5, 2015 11:53 AM

Awesome word Marten! I believe it begins September 23, the day of atonement.

Marten
September 6, 2015 3:29 AM

You are right James. The real change/start whatever it is will be on September 23.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
September 4, 2015 8:07 PM

Strong ‘real’ Christians are too scattered. Spread too thin. Christians like Kim Davis. We need to “condense” into an enlarged 15 state version of The Confederate States Of America. Join with Vdare.com, Leagueofthesouth.com, and any other Christian group that shares this goal. We don’t have much time. Imagine a VERY strong army … VERY large … BUT, they’re separated and unable to communicate AS A WHOLE. So each soldier is rendered ineffective without proper orders. Without proper “leadership.” Even George Washingtons vision reveals we only barely make it in the end because supernatural forces help us RE GROUP !!!! ALL patriots move south and support movements to re – boot the south. Together WE stand. Divided WE fall …

Debra Walker
September 5, 2015 9:45 PM

We all need to stay where we are if that’s what God tells us, or move when and where God tells us, and nowhere else. When the Army needs to be gathered, God is quite capable of gathering us regardless of where we are. Just ask Peter.

gruber
gruber
September 4, 2015 5:11 PM
Jesus purchased our freedom of speech (Heb. 10.35). When we are told to speak, we speak. The Great Awakening prepared the Colonialists for freedom. It was remarked by a fellow who walked Boston streets during that time that all he heard from homes was the singing of Psalms. The British called the Americans “psalm singers” as a reproach, but it was our Liberty. Jesus talked about it, and the Book makes it clear what has happened to us, why, and what we can do about it. Ecc. 9. 13-18 lays it out. ‘I saw great wisdom’ (so pay particular attention) there was a little city with few men in it and a great king came against it, encompassed it, and built great bulwarks against it’. Why would a great king besiege a small city with few men? Because when the devil comes against a person, a city, or a nation he besieges it, encompasses it and builds siege walls. Devils speak over the thing to be destroyed and are happy when men take those thoughts and speak them too… the course of nature is set on fire, – “but there appeared a poor wise man who by his wisdom delivered the city”. The truths in these 6 verses are America’s deliverance. The Psalms came from David’s Tabernacle and it is being built again for men and all Gentiles, and it is in the Psalms that we find the keys into Ecc. 9. We see there the work of witchcraft – how it covers its victims with a fog making thought and resistance difficult; we see the spiritual realm is a noisy place where devils (people without bodies) insinuate and hide (no one sees me); where there are demonic families (mothers, fathers and children) who steal, kill and destroy. But we… Read more »
Bob Foisel
Bob F
September 4, 2015 2:52 PM

The reason we are overcome is because we are “not”like the clerk back east, we must not love our lives unto death. Stand and when you have done all you can do stand! We must be willing to die for what we believe. when people see we are fearless they will want what we have. This is not cowardess. We have been silient long enough….
Bob

Linda Clay
September 4, 2015 5:32 PM

AMEN and AMEN!!! Stand up, stand up for Jesus . . ye soldiers of the Cross . .. lift high His Royal banner . . .

Robert E
Robert E
September 4, 2015 1:46 PM

A free book from Terry Bennett “Why We Fight” is a call to battle and well worth the reading. Available for download at this address:
It is never too late for individuals to stand up and enlist for the battle in the days ahead.
Here is a portion of word the Lord gave to Terry on July 1, 2012. If you want to be one of those referred to below, I encourage you to read this book.
A Word for the Body of Christ
The Lord says:
 The great release of My power and authoritative power and anointing are at hand. Yet, this will not be a general body release, but a specific release, a measured release to and through My refined ones, My spirit trained ones, My shining ones, My prepared and ready Bride. There will be a true Gideon type army who quickly bow and drink of My depths, and who are fully alert and sober. They will be characterized by My character and fervent in their proclamation of My eternal gospel.
 Access to My full release will never be realized by demands, force, worthless words, futile formulas, or unfounded faith.
a. Christ imbibed humility alone will open the way into initial access.
b. Internal transformation into the image of Christ will bring forth His fullness of purpose.
 An absolute commitment to the name above all names will be among God’s set apart ones. Christ Himself will be their portion, their reason, their passion, love, and proclamation.
 A deep internal conviction to remain small and hidden, allowing Christ alone to be exalted in them, will be the posture and manifestation among My called out ones.
 The plumb line ministry of the triumphant eternal Lamb of God will be re-established in this end-time and end of the age season.

James Grubbs
September 4, 2015 12:23 PM

There is no war with the saints because they do not fight back and that is why they are being overcome. The saints just bow down to his majesties every command like sock puppets. Few are standing up and even fewer are having any effect politically or spiritually and is the reason God has to cast judgment. It appears he will have to start at the source of so much of the worlds problems which is America. This will bring a revival to America and will recreate the church though it will not be as big, it will be much stronger spiritually IMHO.