Israel Rejects UN Resolution, Refuses to Adhere to It

netanyahu

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today called today’s UN resolution despicable and boldly declared Israel will not adhere to it.

“Israel categorically rejects the despicable anti-Israeli resolution at the UN, and will not adhere to it.” (Source: Times of Israel)

He continued his strong stand by pointing out the hypocrisy of the United Nations anti-Israel actions.

“While the Security Council does nothing to prevent the massacre of half a million people in Syria, it is shamefully singling out Israel — the only democracy in the Middle East.” (Source: Times of Israel)

Then he blasted the Obama administration for betraying Israel and cooperating with Israel’s enemies.

“The Obama administration not only failed to defend Israel from this harassment at the UN, it cooperated with it behind the scenes.” (Source: Times of Israel)

Today’s UN resolution combined with Israel’s refusal to adhere to it pushes Israel into a position of further isolation from a world that is almost unanimous in its’ hatred for them. I believe this trend will continue as we get closer to the coming tribulation at the end of this age, which the Bible calls the time of Jacob’s trouble (Jeremiah 30:7).

Today’s resolution also means great trouble for the rest of the world, including the United States, because God Himself is the defender of Israel. The prophet Zechariah warned God would make Israel a heavy stone and all who lift it will be severely injured (Zechariah 12:3).

I believe what President Obama’s actions today were part of the fulfillment of what I saw in a dream in 2014. In that dream, God showed me President Obama is the man who fulfills the ancient prophecy recorded in Daniel 11:39, which says, “He will take action against the strongest of fortresses (the United States) with the help of a foreign god.” I believe history will show President Obama’s refusal to veto the resolution today was one of his most significant actions against the United States and perhaps the single most destructive so far, which is saying a lot considering his long list of destructive actions, including a government takeover of our health care system, appointing two radically anti-American Supreme Court justices, and more than doubling our national debt. History shows America has suffered severe consequences whenever we have pressured Israel to divide their land.

Hope for the Future:

After eight years of President Obama repeatedly telling them to divide their land and to stop building settlements within their own borders, Israel’s leaders are hopeful President-elect Trump will bring a change in U.S. policy. Trump sought unsuccessfully to postpone today’s vote. He was unable to influence the vote since he has not yet been inaugurated into office.

trump_netanyahu

The photo shown above speaks volumes about the changes in U.S.-Israel relations with big smiles on the faces of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President-elect Donald Trump as they met in Trump’s home. No photo like this was ever taken during President Obama’s two terms. However, the UN resolution passed today will present immediate challenges for President-elect Trump.

Netanyahu said he is “looking forward to working with President-elect Trump and with out friends in Congress, both Republicans and Democrats, to undo the damage of this absurd resolution.” (Source: Times of Israel)

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Diana
Diana
December 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Thankyou James for these updates.Yes,I believe that the anti-semitismall will increase,persecution to the Jews and then the christians.We will need to have places of refuge for them also in the U.S..Unfortunately, if this thing passes on and we are behind the U.N causing Israeli land to be divided,we will be split down the middle of our land…the new Madrid fault line.Millions will die….and many innocent people will lose their lives….there’s no if ands or buts on this one…Obama is our judgement for sure and a disgrace….But then what can you expect from anti-christ…

Rude Richard
Rude Richard
December 23, 2016 11:51 pm

The UN is a Muslim terrorist organisation that must be destroyed. Obama is not an American citizen and is in the United States illegally. Obama has no right to be in this country much less it’s president. We The People stand with Israel and against Obama and all other Muslims…

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Unfortunately 2017 and 2018 are tough years for Israel. A bad war is coming. The UN will force her to divide the land. America needs to be a SHEEP nation and stand with Israel no matter the situation. Obama will be humbled.

Shalom

Bob Adolph
December 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Yes, Phanuel, “a bad war is coming” that will neutralize the West, Russia and China and will be followed by a ten nation confederation that will attack Israel called Armageddon. The countries that attack Israel will be mostly Muslim and can be found in Ez.38,39 and Ps.83. You won’t find the USA, GB or Germany mentioned once. This scenario lines up with AA Allen, Branham, Duduman, Sklarr and most of the dreams and visions we read here. We are in the end times ever since the Jews came back to Palestine and Trump is not the Messiah. GB

Bridget B
December 24, 2016 5:47 pm

What do you mean by neutralize?

lisa
lisa
December 24, 2016 7:21 am

Praying for Israel and president Netanyahu, as well as president elect, Donald Trump., May God bless and be with Israel and may God have pity on the United States and deliver us from the bondage of our ‘know it all” Globalist leaders.

Brother Steven
December 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Things like this are leading the world up to the time when Israel will be known as the “Cup of Trembling”

OutdoorJon
December 23, 2016 8:28 pm

President-elect Trump responded to the vote saying, “Things will be different after Jan. 20th.”
Chuck Pierce said last Nov. the Lord told him that a Trump Presidency will bring a ten year alignment with Israel along with a short harvest.

Bob Adolph
December 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Outside Jon, do we earn this reprieve and harvest because of our new bathroom policy, for abstaining in today’s UN vote or the babies we sacrifice in America every day to the gods of fornication?

Sephora
Sephora
December 24, 2016 10:23 am

Well said, Bob Adolph, reprieve without repentance? How so? (smile)

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
December 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Yes and well said Bob Adolph and Sephora,
Again we say a shaking then repentance —thus a harvest !
Also forgiveness to family members from me . I find it increasingly
tough communicating with family on ” true news” and what the word says
I’m not going to take on hurt —-I have to choose to forgive.
The word about mother set against daughter etc. , is so true!–walking
and praying in the spirit is the only answer ! I pray the Lord will show
Himself soon and we can be a reconciled family !
Yeshua has come a long way from Lamb[ in manger ] To Lion of
Judah—soon coming King !!
Have a blessed night and Day—-Come Lord –Come !

Jenny
Jenny
December 24, 2016 6:41 am

Zechariah 12:3 is already fulfilled, as per John 19:37
And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Bob Adolph
December 24, 2016 10:11 am

“They shall look upon Him who they pierced”, happens when a nation is born in a day, at the second advent, after the birth pangs and travail: Zech. 12:10; 13:6; Isa. 66:7,8.

brian
brian
December 25, 2016 6:17 pm

I have come to realise that breaking a vow whether with God or someone else is placing a curse on oneself. breaking a vow can have dire economic effects on the vow breaker. I have broken several that I know of in my life even vows I made to God – confession and repentance is the only solution and the only way I know of rectifying the situation. the Lord views the making a vow as being sacrosanct.
America in this vote by abstaining has broken another vow.
The US broke a vow they made to Israel – in 1975 a memorandum of understanding was signed between Israel and the us in which the us govt undertook not to support any proposals which it and Israel agree are detrimental to the interests of Israel. Whether Obama considers this decision as being detrimental or not is irrelevant as it plainly is.
I suggest for those that have a solid reading history or with a legal bent they buy the book The Legal Foundation and Borders of Israel under International Law written by Howard Grief. This is not a tome one can sit down and read in a day – it requires a lot of digestion but it is well worth it especially when one has the need to defend Israel when they defend their borders or build settlements

Tim
Tim
December 23, 2016 8:18 pm

In Jesus name I ask you Lord Jesus to pouryour judgment and wrath without Mercy on all people who have knowingly voted for evil people in the last 40 years in the United States and have not repented of this great sin. In Jesus name I ask this amen.

please protect provide show Mercy to and favor to your true followers at all times. Please protect them and show them what to do in every situation at all times. in Jesus name I ask this amen

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Tim, Jesus told us to love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you. Right?

tim
tim
December 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Mario you are correct. And I do that daily. Keep in mind most hard-hearted people such as John Newton who wrote the hymn Amazing Grace only come to Christ in many cases in difficult circumstances. That God allows..

You remember when the people who had Jesus crucified said let his blood be on us and our children?

according to the historian Josephus that’s pretty much what happened. you can Google for the word Josephus and read the results.

of the generation of their children many were included of 1.1 million people who died. Through starvation execution and War. Within about a four-year period period. The end result was a Roman conquest of Jerusalem in ad 70

God as he is described by Joel Osteen and many of the other television preacher performers doesn’t exist. But the God described in the Bible does. Thank you and God bless you.

Tim
Tim
December 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Marcio, excuse me – sorry. Thank you for the wise post.

God bless you.

Paula
Paula
December 24, 2016 3:33 am

God desires mercy above judgement.

tim
tim
December 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Paula please read the book of Jeremiah the book of Lamentations in the Book of Revelation.

The God that you imply you believe it took all human life off this planet except for 8 people during the global flood. The God you imply you believe in will allow the death 2/3 – 3/4 of the world’s population Within seven years during the Great Tribulation according to the Book of Revelation.

You will change your mind after reading those. You remember the story of the flood. 500 civilizations have a story of a global worldwide flood.

The level of biblical illiteracy of some readers and posters on Z3 news is very high. Yes God desires Mercy above judgment but he will bring the Judgment if his warnings are completely ignored as is happening now.

The Book of Psalms it says the wicked shall be turned into hell and All Nations that forget God. Keep in mind we don’t have to consciously Rebel against God we just have to forget him to bring his judgement.

How many people reading this voted for the demon-possessed Muslim homosexual who is in the white house right now? Do you actually think there will be no effect on your life for doing that?

The Bible says be not deceived God is Not mocked whatsoever a man soweth that will also . Reap That is an irreversible law.

Right now our family is being affected by people knowingly and willingly electing other Wicked people. God has never suspended his law of sowing and reaping.

Paula
Paula
December 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi Tim, yes you are correct but I never said or implied that God does not judge, I simply said He desires mercy above judgement. Check Sodom and Gomorrah. God would have spared the people if there were 10 righteous persons. But they were not and because of their sin He had to judge them. God would rather release mercy first. He sent Jonah to prophesy to Nineveh. Remember? They too were slated for judgement. What happened? They repented and judgement was averted. You know the outcome. But later, they rejected God and He judged them. So, Yes there comes a time when judgement is inevitable. I believe Judgement is inevitable for America. Judgement is really God’s love in action. We cannot understand the ways of God.

Incidentally, I live in the Caribbean but I am keeping my eyes on America and Israel. I did not vote for Obama. Everyone was excited when he won the election. I was not because I knew he would be America’s downfall. No vision no dream no audible voice from heaven; just a knowing in my spirit. Nothing he has done surprised or is doing surprises me.

tim
tim
December 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Thank you Paula I agree.

Tim
Tim
December 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Paula I am sorry if I implied you voted for the person in the White House that has placed the USA in the path of God’s judgement by moving against Israel. Please Forgive me.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
Here is a link I saw today – the content says it way better than I could.

God does take care of His people – Stalin deported many Christians to Eastern Russia/Siberia before the Nazis invaded from the West in WWII. Am sure that at least at the time of deportation, some of these Christians may not have viewed it as a blessing…

For those us (any of us) who know Christ as our Savior and have unconfessed sin in our life the time to repent is now. There is incredible trouble coming to the USA economically and in terms of public safety and other things. Now is the time to acknowledge what we are doing or have done, ask for His forgiveness and make a change, with His help, the help of friends, family etc.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Paula Richards
December 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Offended??? Oh dear…indeed not! I dont have energy to be offended. No offense taken at all. 🙂

Sandi
Sandi
December 24, 2016 2:35 am

God’s judgment is grace as it helps us to open our eyes and see the condition we are in and help us to repent before it’s too late. So it’s right to pray for His judgment on all of us.
Of course none of us deserve His mercy, but we are being admonished by our Lord to pray for His mercy and grace even for our enemiesite. Of course it’s not easy, but eternity will reveal the wisdom of this sacrificial choice.

SusanY
December 24, 2016 9:01 am

Sandy:

“admonished by our Lord to pray for His mercy and grace even for our enemies …”

That got me thinking. We do need to ask for God’s forgiveness, if in the past, we voted for evil unknownly, ie. for the One World Order as in the Bushes and those that followed. However your statement reminded me of Jesus on the cross when he said “forgive them for they know not what they do”. Thank you for your comment. Prior to reading all the comments, I had asked the Lord for judgement to come down on our evil rulers. So I was wrong. I need to pray for these people. As hard as it is to write this and do this, I need to pray that God will show mercy and grace on these people to bring them to Him. They, like us, will all stand before God some day. It is a battle in the spiritual world and Satan is using humans as his proxy. Our war is not with flesh and blood but with principalities. Lord forgive me.

tim
tim
December 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi Susan. If you read even the last hundred years of History and you read any part of the Old Testament books of Jeremiah Lamentations you can see this sometimes people reject God’s grace. The nation of Judo rejected God’s grace 40 consecutive years Jeremiah Ministry to them.
let me give you my blunt opinion. some of you reading this post and other post cannot handle the possibilities sometimes God gets angry and acts on his anger. Turn off the TV and try reading the Bible for a week and it might expand your realm of thinking in the area of God’s blessing in his judgement.

in the Bible it says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Nothing could be more true in the American church today or most Believers are still in diapers 30 years after accepting Christ and make cases. Sorry that’s my opinion

thank you and may God bless you if you disagree with this please disagree with me from what the Bible says rather than from your own opinion shaped by American TV music and movie culture. Thank you.

tim
tim
December 24, 2016 3:01 pm

incidentally I was born and raised in the USA and although I’ve seen other countries my thinking has also been shaped by American movies TV and music culture. it seems today one has to choose between getting closer to our Father in heaven or getting closer to American culture but unfortunately you can’t do both these days in most cases.

Mara Smith
Mara Smith
December 25, 2016 12:06 am

Benjamin Faircloth today Zechariah 14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhXq4aS0SI

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
December 25, 2016 7:26 am

THE most important word of 2016.

Tim
Tim
December 25, 2016 4:20 pm

correction – sorry – many Believers are still in diapers 30 years after accepting Christ in some cases.

Daily time in God’s Word and prayer won’t result in a perfect life but it will help (even if we don’t always see the results in real right away)….

Thank you and God bless you.

Tim
Tim
December 25, 2016 4:22 pm

correction:
(even if we don’t always see the results in real time/right away)

Richard