Podcast: Israel moving dangerously closer to Middle East War

After six months of relentless violent attacks from Hamas against Israel, the Israeli Security Cabinet was forced to implement extreme measures Wednesday night to protect their citizens, including moving tanks, armor, and troops to the Gaza border.

In the 38-minute video shown below, I explain why war in Gaza could lead to a larger Middle East War and the impact that would have on financial markets and fuel prices.

The audio portion of this message is available on SoundCloud and Apple iTunes.

Eldon
Eldon
October 20, 2018 1:39 PM
To All Z3r’s: This is meant to be a message of hope in regard to James’ alert as to imminent war in the Holy Land. Years ago I had an open vision of what appeared to be a sand storm or dust bowl storm which seemed unsurvivalble. This was followed by the Glory of God. I now take us back to the Tetrad Blood Moons. Two resources that are helpful in studying this topic are NASA’s website and Jewish Virtual Library. When tetrad blood moons fall on Jewish Feast days, the event is prophetically significant. I will start with 1492-1493. This marked the Spanish Inquisition in which the Hebrew people were given the choice of converting to the Church of Rome or leaving the country with death being hung over their heads if they didn’t comply. You’ll have to research this yourselves as there isn’t space here to elaborate. Two things that stood out to me were: The Sultan at Constantinople was reported as saying that King Ferdinand wasn’t very wise in expelling his best citizens and that they were welcome to come to his city. The other was that Columbus was financed by two wealthy Jews who also went on his voyage vs what we were told that the Queen financed the voyage. This anti-Jewish outburst was followed by the Reformation, 1517 AD. Of note is the newly invented movable type press which allowed printing of Bibles in the peoples language. The next series of Blood Moons was 1948-1949. We all know the history of Israel becoming a nation after a successful war. This resulted in the outbreak of The Healing Revival and men like Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, AA Allen, TL Osbourne, and William Branham being released into their callings. 1967-1968 saw another war in Israel with Jerusalem… Read more »
SAC
SAC
October 20, 2018 3:29 PM

Wow, what a lesson in Jewish history!!! Thanks for sharing, Eldon. I too am expecting war in the Middle East very soon, possibly in the next two weeks, as Russian anti-aircraft missile systems are now being deployed in Syria. Israel does not want to promote war with Russia, but this also greatly threatens Israeli security against air strikes from Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah as well. This could escalate very quickly.

Ali
Ali
October 21, 2018 7:57 PM

I believe the G20 summit date is around November 30th this year. Perhaps that is when the Chinese stand up like James saw just before war happens. Just a thought

Michael
Michael
October 20, 2018 6:44 PM

The Jews hadn’t had complete control of Jerusalem since it was conquered by Alexander the Great 2300 years earlier in 333 BC. They partially controlled it during the time of the Maccabees.

Eldon
Eldon
October 20, 2018 9:10 PM

Michael you are right. Obviously the Romans were in control leading up to 70AD. I should have phrased that better.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
October 19, 2018 1:41 PM

Hi James, I was recently praying about catalysts and time lines for the impending economic collapse for the book I am writing. I was told to watch what happens in 121 days from Sept. 30 when I received the information. The time frame is the end of January. We will see a real threat of war (possibly moving to global scale) in the middle east. You mentioned college football, but doesn’t the NFL run longer? I agree that what is happening now will escalate.

Regarding the people Israel, I am not disagreeing with you but I think the diaspora also has to be taken into consideration. Israel is a people, and not just the land. Jacob’s name was changed to Israel. When the Bible speaks of Israel, it is talking about the people as well as the land.

John Barry
John Barry
October 19, 2018 9:00 AM

I believe the Jubilee ended Sept. 19th and I expected war in the Middle East within days of that date if I understood correctly how GOD is using & the pattern the last three Jubilees . Last night I got an email from a sister I had not heard from in a while & she said the LORD woke her up & said War before Christmas . Chuck Youngbrandt was shown we will be involved in the war and lose some of our navy and most of our army will be nuked in Saudi Arabia if this is the same war and I believe it is . It will get ugly fast if war breaks out and because of the Jubilee just ending I think it has to soon , imo . Blessings

Christian Block
October 19, 2018 9:28 AM

“War before Christmas” jumped out at me. December 21st is 70 years, 7 months and 7 days from the formation of the modern State of Israel. There was 49 years, 7 months and 7 days from the decision to write the Balfour Declaration until Israel regained Jerusalem in the 6 day war. 70 years and 7 days from the UN mandate for the formation of Israel until the day Trump declared the US recognition of Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel.

John Barry
John Barry
October 19, 2018 10:03 AM

Brother CB , I do not believe in accidents or random chance , when I see sevens line up like that it always makes me pay attention to what is GOD saying & or pointing out , Thank you & Blessings .

Christine Beadsworth
October 20, 2018 12:13 PM

There have been a number of reports that the barley was not sufficiently ripe for the firstfruits offering and so an extra leap month was added before 1st Aviv, making the jubilee year a ‘pregnant’ year. So that would delay the fall feasts by a month. If this is accurate, then hurricane Michael struck on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur fell on Oct 19th, ending the Jubilee year. This is the day when Israel massed its troops on the Gaza border and the same day (in USA) when anak krakatoa exploded over 40 times in 24 hours. We are surely at the door of much change all over the earth, including war.

John Barry
John Barry
October 20, 2018 12:20 PM

Sister Christine I think you make a valid point to consider and I got a word from a sister last nite that makes me think you are correct about Oct. 19th & I had not taken the barely harvest into consideration . TY & Blessings

Peachey
Peachey
October 20, 2018 9:43 AM

You may be right about War before Christmas.

I was given a dream about a month ago. In the dream I saw my Children gathered together at a family meal with my ex-husband’s family. It was huge Christmas Eve dinner, and they were exchanging gifts, in what was a dining hall.

At the very same time, I saw a flood strike my home. The time period I saw was Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. The flood receded before any damage was done.

My children do not believe anything bad is coming, and three of my children rejected me years ago, so I have no contact with them. Only one talks to me. All I can do is pray, and love unconditionally. I know the Lord will save them as he said to me they were already with Him, as He spoke to me from the future. He has comforted me many times with his words.

I keep praying, let your will be done Lord, and what ever makes it easier for you to save them concerning my life let it be done.

If you all would pray, I have an appointment with a heart specialist next week. I have been having a minor uncomfortable feeling, the last three months, on the left side of my chest that my doctor feels needs to be checked out. In fact, as I was praying, I knew to pray that the Lord would open the ears of the heart doctor to hear the Lord concerning this issue. Thank you for praying.

John Barry
John Barry
October 20, 2018 11:46 AM

Sister Peachy thanks for sharing , I am lifting you up in prayer & believing for a good report from the Doc . Blessings & Healing & Prayers John

Sonia
Sonia
October 20, 2018 3:49 PM

Peachy, I pray for total healing and a brand new heart in Jesus’ Name with overflowing supernatural peace. 🙂

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
October 20, 2018 12:58 PM

Dear Peachy, will pray for the manifestation in your body of the stripes that healed. Recently was impressed on the verse in James 1…consider it pure joy when you face trials etc. I started to thank God for All the pure joy He had been giving me…had a mini breakthrough! Reminded me of Merlin Carothers Prison to Praise! Much love x

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 19, 2018 1:51 PM

Zephaniah 2:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

5 Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

6 And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.

7 And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the Lord their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.

Cal
Cal
October 19, 2018 1:08 PM

George Washington warned us getting involved in foreign entanglements and since 12/7/41 it hasn’t stopped. Douglas MacArthur warned us getting involved in Asian land wars and since 6/25/50 the beat goes on. Come Lord Jesus and bring us home.

ask_question
ask_question
October 20, 2018 8:22 PM

https://livestream.com/accounts/1969900/events/8418037/videos/182158101 (pastor mark biltz )

start from video 00:31:00 . pastor mark biltz talk about the biblical pattern,.

when the temple will be build ? just a guess .

from Adam , Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam.
when Abraham was 75 years old , he build his first altar to worship God . genesis 12 :6

1948 AD , country of Israel is founded.

75 years + 1948 AD = 2023 temple.

could 2023 be the year, could the third temple be build in Jerusalem ?

Joel
October 21, 2018 3:50 PM

Paul Begley and rabbi Yehuda Glick of the Temple Institute have a video where Glick explains that a temple could be built extremeky quickly but that it would take a full 3.5 years to sanctify it. Let that sink in.

ask_question
ask_question
October 21, 2018 11:07 PM

3.5 years to sanctify, so does it mean , the temple will not be on service for 3.5 years. .?? thanks

Joel
October 22, 2018 8:27 AM

Good question, not sure. I think it will be in service to some degree but it will not be sanctified and the red heifer that was just born this year will have to reach a certain age from conception before being sacrificed, then those ashes will be held onto until the 3.5 year mark. Sorry I wish I knew more of the details but there is so much to know on a variety of topics these days.

Askquestion
Askquestion
October 22, 2018 11:22 AM

Thanks. Good to know this info God bless

ask_question
ask_question
October 20, 2018 9:45 PM

if year 2023 , the 3rd temple is build, 2023+ 7 years = 2030

some people ask paster Neville, when will Jesus return ?

Neville johnson said around 2030 plus or minus + or –

many believe we are in the year 5986 , leaving only 14 years until the changing the sixth prophetic day to the seventh,
2017+14 =2031 (Jewish year 5986 = AD 2017 )

pastor sadhu said that God told him , less than 18 years.
a new-born baby was grown and not mature enough to marry , God is returning. 2017+18 = 2036 < less than 2036

Terry Bennett said this

Terry Bennett: 21-year Prophetic Timeframe 2008 to 2028 | Z3 News

ECONOMIC SHAKINGS: 2008 until the end of 2014.
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL SHAKINGS:2015 until the end of 2021.
RELIGIOUS SHAKINGS: 2022 and ending at the end of 2028
it look like , their concept is very similar. endtime time line,

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 20, 2018 3:50 PM

Duduman’s three precursors to WW III are here: US Plans Provocations with China. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-20/latest-provocation-beijing-us-plans-new-warship-passage-through-taiwan-strait The Lord told Dumitru Duduman (1) “from the middle of the country some would start fighting against the government”; (2) “When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning”; (3) “then from the ocean, from Cuba, from Mexico, from Nicaragua (He told me two other countries but I didn’t remember who they were)…they will bomb the nuclear warehouses.” Lately we’ve been hearing a lot about caravans of people coming towards our southern border and the link above from ZeroHedge speaks of the high tension between US and China warships. We are also in a major tarrif war with China and Russia. The secular world is talking about a dollar reset and there is a major NATO exercise currently taking place on the Russian border, not to mention major tension in the ME where the Russians have closed down the airspace over Syria with their installation of ten S300 anti-aircraft bases. We also have Italy threatening to exit the EEC as per Terry Bennett’s warning. What would happen if Donald Trump and the church was “taken out of the way”?

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 21, 2018 1:35 AM

I forgot to mention Shane Warren’s prophesy that America would be forced out of the Middle East. Well, the Saudi Arabian who was just murdered in Turkey has suddenly worsened are old ally the Saudis, Turkey has turned to Russia since our failed regime change of President Erdogan and we are almost out of Syria. Dumitru Duduman was told that when Israel’s protector, America, went down Israel would start to look towards God. Serious students of prophesy should have Duduman’s, Bennett’s and Warren’s prophesies next to their Bibles, imo.

Cal
Cal
October 19, 2018 10:06 AM

Born Again Christians will receive marching orders skyward commanded by our Lord & Savior and we will return in 7 years to fight another battle.

Marty
Marty
October 22, 2018 1:28 PM

That sounds like TWO second comings aka “Pretrib”.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 19, 2018 9:56 AM

Extremely serious. As we consider how the Christians there are viewing these developments we can pray they will rise up and release the sound of praise, even in the midst of battle. We are all “in for it” soon, this can be trial run as we stand with them in prayer that many will be saved.

Minute 4:25 of this video it talks about it is the time to release our sounds and the Lord is going to give us our orders…( 8 min. long)
Nate & Christy youtube channel