Israel will soon be attacked and the attack will spark World War III.

In the morning of 13th June 2017, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place where The LORD showed me a scheme being hatched to attack Israel. Israel was being accused of some religious matters and affairs.

The LORD then made me know, in the vision of The LORD, that an attack on Israel will spark World War III. The LORD then further made me know that the United States of America will not come to Israel’s Rescue. In fact, there will be some forces in the U.S. that will indirectly (or directly) be part of the assault on Israel.

In this vision of The LORD, I also saw Barack Obama amongst the ones scheming against Israel. The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that Israel will soon be attacked and the attack will spark World War III.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, when Israel will be attacked, the United States of America will not come to her rescue. In fact some elements within U.S.A will be part of the assault on Israel; either indirectly or directly.

The Third Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that Barack Obama will play (either directly or indirectly) a very key role in this attack on Israel.

Barack Obama is not gone, he is still very much around and influential across the nations; soon the nations of the earth will see him as a savior to the world’s problems and challenges.

SHALOM!!!

Scripture References:

…and the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined. Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate. (Daniel 9:26-27)

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.” (Revelation 11:1-2)

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

June 17, 2017 11:04 am
This is a interesting post and a great opportunity for discussion. This is a bit long but I felt the need to go into some detail because when you start talking prophecy it can open up a firestorm because we are all quite passionate on OUR views. I have to remind myself that it’s not mine but the Lords. I’ll start out with this disclaimer which is true… I’m not dogmatic about prophecy because it’s far too complicated and it is clear that my opinion is useless unless inspired by the Holy Spirit. So I am curious if this gives a witness to y’all’s spirit? And if not then I need to reevaluate. I think we can all agree that Bible prophecy is very complicated, especially considering their are three specific views on prophecy…1) Preterism which says all prophecy is in the past, 2)Historicism which says all prophecy is current and playing out as history unfolds and 3) Futurism which says all or most of prophecy is in the future and yet to come. So in a nutshell , the theories are past, present, and future and the one factor that differentiates them Is TIME. I have studied all three views thoroughly and have found legitimacy with portions of all of three and really struggled to solidify my position on the correct one because I thought it had to be one or the other. After much time and prayer I believe the Holy Spirit has given me wisdom but I will let y’all decide that. So hear goes. You and I are bound to time but He is not . He is a God of yesterday/past prophecy today/present prophecy and tomorrow/future prophecy. He also uses typology and foreshadowing/ forerunners which shows that past events repeat and foreshadow future events. In… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 17, 2017 12:54 pm
I will attempt to ‘go where no man should go’ by answering that question!?! 🤓 However, if you will permit me to…I will try to share only from my visions of what the Spirit has shown me in the past. First off, ‘LAYERS’ – there are many layers of our Father in tandem with the physical, natural world which we ‘believe’ are real( everything we use our 5 senses to detect is only electrical signals which our brain interprets for us) The true ‘real’ world is within us. By that, I mean, what we ‘believe’, what we cannot see (feel,taste,touch,smell) is real and that which we experience via our electrical signals(i.e.,our 5senses) is not real?!? That is a true statement but one that cannot be physically(natural man) discerned without ‘the eyes to see and the ears to hear’ of the spiritual man which is only awakened as we are born(again), grow to maturity through washing of water with the word, and become a mature man no longer tossed about by every wind of doctrine.(that is one statement which DUH, ain’t that obvious should be included with it). 🔜. Father is those layers which we KNOW Him as, as we continue on in His teaching, prophecies, communion, fellowship, encouragement, rebukes, cleansing, washings, etc. Over ‘time'(there’s that word again-time- which does not exist as we ‘see’ it, ‘touch’ it, or use our natural man mind to understand it with) but, we experience those layers of Father while at the same time, we try to make sense of it within our mind. We are trapped in this flesh body which ‘sees’ with its natural eyes, not spirit(ual) eyes, and the challenge for us is to ‘see’ everything through the lenses of our Father’s spiritual set of eyes which He has freely given us… Read more »
June 17, 2017 3:21 pm
Wow Thomas. That is a pretty DEEP well:). I do understand what your driving at… But you have a firsthand account with your “out of body, near death experience” that you can draw from that I do not have. I can only pray and study and draw from what The Lord reveals me and the theoretical …whereas you can do that plus draw from a firsthand experience. It stands to reason when you died, that you pierced through the invisible veil between this reality and the spiritual realm and in that plane of existence “time stood still” ….as from my understanding time does not exist in the spiritual realm….at least as we understand it? I could never understand why the clairvoyants like Edgar case and Nostradamus were fairly accurate with future prophecy until I studied the occult and learned that they were channeling information from the spirit realm (against scripture of course) and those beings in the spiritual realm have some access (although I believe it’s limited) to future events because from their plane of existence time is not linear like ours and so they “see” into the past, present and future also. But clearly The Lord did not grant them complete access and put limitations on their sight bc their prophecies are not 100% accurate where as Holy Scripture is 100% accurate. But nonetheless, there have been a fair amount of “mystics” over the centuries they have prophesied in part …. From an occult source. That’s why when I read an account of a mystic I don’t immediately scoff at it and chuck rather put it on the back shelf for possible later consideration. I certainly don’t view it as “thus saith The Lord” but I don’t just knee jerk discredit it either. That being said I’m never going… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
June 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Another movie to consider is Arrival. It’s really about TIME. I agree that the Matrix can explain spiritual existance in a very real way….revelation can be like a download. We are the computers and the spiritual is the software programs. HS gives His people revelation from the practical to the miraculous. I’ve had some “time” experiences, so when I watched Arrival , it spoke to me. It’s my opinion that “the Mind of Christ” is more quantum i.e. The Bible Codes, than linear. That is why so many good prophets missed it….we have moved from linear to quantum. I don’t have a grasp of it, only a peek, as we see through a glass darkly. But I know within me, that with the final end-of-days anointing will come those who will walk with the Mind of Christ doing signs and wonders for they will understand the deep things of God and move in quantum understanding with power to penetrate the unseen, unknown dimensions we call the spiritual realm.

Eduardo
Eduardo
June 18, 2017 7:17 am

If that is true, it would make sense why quantum computing, CERN and other fields where quantum physics is being explored are becoming more prominent. This type of wisdom is something the enemy is trying to corrupt but God will have His remnant. Awesome insights Sarah! God bless.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Carmackian, you just touched on the very thing which HS has revealed to me as ‘why I may only receive a simple blessing and not the greater blessing of’. You believe because you see but greater is the blessing for those having not seen yet believed! In other words, you did not experience what I (had to) experience in order for Him to get my attention just as apostle Thomas had to see and experience before he believed.🙁
And you know what? Having been privileged to experience that, I feel an extra responsibility to proclaim and shout He is coming, He is coming, get ready! He is coming, be prepared even if the only reward is that I may be allowed to wash His feet with my tears and dry them with my hair. Because sometimes all I feel is that how could He want me after the despicable things that I’ve done??? He truly is Wonderful, isn’t He?

carmackian
carmackian
June 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Hey Thomas. Yes He truly is amazing. I was thinking that your experience was pretty intense…to experience death and cross over to the other side and then to come back to tell about it. That has to change a person and clearly in your case it has. And Im sure one of the reasons He brought you back was to share your amazing testimony which you are being obedient in doing. YES. He is coming back.
I didnt have a near death experience to wake me up but rather I was dying a slow death from the inside out for 37 years before I became born again….and I too have felt ashamed for the despicable things that I have done. Now i just want to live for Him and receive the bread of life and living water. By the way, I watched that nathan rabbi interview that you had suggested and that was quite interesting. He described many things as if he had been in the spirit realm for a very long time and from an earthly time perspective it was only minutes and hours. Very interesting indeed.

Tasha
Tasha
June 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Thank you for this interesting perspective, Thomas Nodoubt. It has the ring of truth, though I don’t fully comprehend everything. Blessings.

Elijah
Elijah
June 19, 2017 6:07 am

I think in the same way. The Lord speaks in a way that is out of human scholarship views and interpretations. Prophesy is not easy and is made in this way for a reason. The humbles will get it but the fool wise will be fooled by their own wisdom. Your view of Jerusalem seems relevant to me. I think I have found the bottom line about bible prophecy, is this: it is not given to us to entertain us or so that we can find out any detail of future history, it is so that we align our lives with our creator and find hope and trust the one who controls history.

carmackian
carmackian
June 19, 2017 9:58 am

that is very well said Elijah. That brings to mind Rev 19:10 For the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy! I love your last sentence

Julie
June 17, 2017 6:31 pm

I don’t know the answer to your question, but Kevin Mirasi’s blog is injesutchrististand.blogspot.com. I have been following it for years. His prophecies come true. He has written over 200 prophecies, and about 144 of them have already come true. So, I trust them.

brian
brian
June 18, 2017 8:12 am

as do i julie

June 18, 2017 12:13 am

Wow. I did not know that. That is amazing. I know that this post certainly rang true for me. Good to know. I will start following his blog. Thx you Julie:)

Tasha
Tasha
June 17, 2017 2:33 pm
I agree. God is outside of time- ‘there’s the rub’. Our human concept of time makes it hard for us to interpret prophecy. With Biblical prophecies there are often several layers of intent and fulfillment. That’s what makes, for example, Luke 21 hard to understand. Some people are admiring the stones of the temple and Jesus starts to warn them about what is coming. Jerusalem is soon to be destroyed; not one stone of the temple will be left on top of another. Jesus tells the people that when they see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, the time of desolation has come, and they need to seek refuge in the mountains. A few verses later He speaks about the Son of Man appearing in the clouds. It seems that to Jesus, the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD and His coming in the clouds are all part of the same event, and no separation in time exists. (Maybe that’s why the coming of Christ was so highly anticipated already in Paul’s time.) I always have to think about Jesus’ words: “Your time is always ready, but my time is not always.” (John 7:6) An OT scripture which I think supports your view is Ecclesiastes 1:9,10- “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.” As to your thoughts about Jerusalem being overrun or ‘taken’, it’s hard to say. The city is definitely occupied and terrorized, but is that the full intent of the armies gathered? Or is their intention to raze Jerusalem to the ground?… Read more »
June 17, 2017 4:10 pm
Thx you for that response Tasha. Very insightful. I’ve pondered those luke and matthew verses a hundred times trying to discern when they were/will be fulfilled. The preterist will argue they were fulfilled between 70ad and 130 ad and they make a great argument. The futurist will tell you since Israel was reborn recently that everything is being set up for an attack on Israel which when you look at the geopolitical, economic and religious things happening in the world in 2017 you can certainly see a future attack on Israel is coming. Do I personally believe that those prior fulfillments are types of the final fulfillment coming. That just my opinion. Many will disagree. That verse you shared in Ecclesiastes is excellent. It does suggest a “repeat” of prophetic events and concepts. As far as zech 12-14 I really don’t know for sure. Usually when I see the “day of The Lord” that too me means either the first coming or the second coming… But typically i think of the 2nd coming. I was operating under a belief that Zechariah was referring to the end times in zech 14 and so I was applying it literally which states the city will fall for 42 months . This is the same timeline the two witnesses prophesy for in the book of revelations only it says they prophesy for 1260 days which of course is exactly 42 months or 3.5 years. I believe The Lord used 42 months, 3.5 years and 1260 days interchangably which are talking about the same time? But I’ve seen many argue against this too. And of course there are a LOT of interpretations on who or what the witnesses are and i am not going to go there:). Although these scriptural events appear to have been… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
June 18, 2017 12:13 pm

HE knows all the FUTURE decisions we MADE.

Tasha
Tasha
June 17, 2017 2:36 pm

PS Actually I wish even more than that, I want to participate in the battle…

Jerrie
Jerrie
June 17, 2017 10:26 pm

No this does not line up…First the Lord does not mix up and match prophecy so as to confuse us. Confusion is not of God.
Reading this post did not sound right. And I realized it was confusion. And confusion in not of God..What happens is when men try to base things on their own ideas or or their own views to make God’s word fit theirs. Isaiah 55:8 speaks from the Lord about how our thoughts are nothing like his thoughts.
Then about time..The right perspective on God and time is found in
The the gentile fullfiment has not ended . It will be completed When Christ 2nd coming. A good article to read is scriptures based . It is by Irvin Baxter. ..If you google Gentile Fulfilment by Irvin Baxter . May be just what you are needing to bring more clarity.Not just about the gentiles but Jerusalem too. But you are right the 2nd coming at the last end of 3/12 years of tribulation.
PS.75:2 gives God’s perspective.
I hope that helps any…God Bless..

June 18, 2017 12:09 am
Thx for the input Jerrie. I see your point. In hindsight, using the phrase. “Mixing and match prophecy ” was definitely a poor choice of words. It suggests that God just randomly picks some prophecies to repeat which we know there is nothing random about The Lord. He is a God of order and we can certainly see that from the macrocosm to the microcosm and the telescope to the microscope. What I should have said is that I personally believe The Lord repeats His prophecies rather than mix matching. Examples that come to mind are ancient babylon and mystery babylon , jeruselum and the new Jerusalem and in my opinion the best example is the two prophetic comings of Christ. I believe prophecies have a dual nature. I agree with the preterist view that the abomination of desolation was fulfilled in 70AD as prophesied by Jesus in matthew 24 and luke 21…. But I also believe in the futurist view that matthew 24 and luke 21 also apply to a future abomination of desolation that will occur in Jeruselum. Benjamin Baruch, who I respect, also believes that all prophecy is dual and must be fulfilled twice. I believe this post by Kevin is referring to the attack on Israel that will initiate WW3 and precipitate the final abomination of desolation. Exactly at what point the Lord returns to intervene on Israel’s behalf I don’t know. But at this point in my study of prophecy this is what I believe. I have listened to Irvin Baxter before. I will try and listen to his perspective on the time of the Gentiles and see if it rings true in my spirit. Thanks for that suggestion. Sorry for causing confusion. That was not my intention. Sometimes things don’t always come out the… Read more »
Jerrie
Jerrie
June 18, 2017 2:52 am

Carmackian…That makes more sense… . I do that also when texting or hearing someone’s text. In fact as I read back on my reply., It sounds as if I came across attacking. And I myself owe an apology. Please forgive me for sounding that way..Thank you and I’m gratefull also to be able to come together and reason with one another.
God Bless…My brother in Christ..!

June 18, 2017 2:34 pm

It’s okay Jerrie. You were right. My post was misleading and poorly stated. It was very kind of you to apologize. Don’t worry about it. Be blessed brother.

Jerrie
Jerrie
June 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Oops….Missed placing scripture earlier where I mentioned God’s perspective…

Jeff Byerly
June 17, 2017 7:43 am
The Lord Spoke a similar message to me earlier this month. http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/06/nations-of-world-i-know-your-next-move.html Here is part of it: “I would say to you: I see what you are planning and I know every wicked, evil plot, plan, scheme and treachery that you believe you will unleash against My people and My land Israel. All who deal wrongly with them shall be smashed to pieces and utterly destroyed. O eagle who flies higher than any other, your wings will be plucked off of your body and you shall fly no more. What has been your strength will become your weakness. You are already weaker than you show. Your wealth has gone between your fingers as sand and that is what you have built your kingdom on. The seas shall rise and your kingdom will fall because it was not built upon the Rock. You have been corrupted from the inside and now it shall show on the outside. Your pride and arrogance I cannot stand and you shall be made lowest of all nations. You shall turn your back on My land and so shall l turn my back on you and fire will devour your cities. Israel shall be surrounded by her enemies round about and you shall turn away from her, so I will not help you when your enemies’ fiery plan is unleashed. They are already within, for your heart was turned away from Me and you love another. The lion, the bear, the leopard and the dragon shall have their way with you. Only a small remnant will be saved from among you and these will know I AM God. Yes, I see even now as you stirring up the whole world for war against her (Israel). I see that you are hiding what you are doing but… Read more »
Kathy C
June 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Jeff—in Henry Gruvers prophecy he stated that Prince Charles makes an
announcement that we [ US] is at war an this time we have to fight
without God ! This fits what Henry saw —-God Bless !

Jeff Byerly
June 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you Kathy! I have heard Henry Gruver before but I did not realize that he had a vision about that . Thank You for telling me that! God Bless You!

William
William
June 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi Jeff,
Can you tell me which event when it happens, will mark the beginning of tribulation described in Book of Revelation? The purpose of this question is to give this information to the unsaved to warn them.

Jeff Byerly
June 18, 2017 9:08 pm

The Great tribulation starts when the wrath of God is poured out during the sixth seal Rev 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Greg
Greg
June 20, 2017 12:37 pm

HI Jeff, First, thank you for your insights and contributions to this site…..as well as others.
I would like to respectfully submit an alternative to your premise that the Wrath of God begins at the sixth seal. The issue to me involves the source. The men who declare the “wrath of the Lamb” are:
1. Panicked.
2. Concerned only for their own lives.
3. Have abandoned their leadership duties and responsibilities.
4. Are pleading for death.
5. Desperately want to avoid Messiah.
If this were a court of law, these men (though of earthly title) would have no credibility to declare anything much less something as important as the Wrath of God.
Actually, given their emotional state and their subsequent actions and pleadings, why would anyone listen to them?
Conversely, angels in heaven (who, in my mind, are more credible witnesses than the men of Revelation 6) announce the Wrath of God in both Revelation 11 and Revelation 15.
Moreover, why the need for angelic announcement if the Wrath had already begun at the 6th seal? Unless, of course, the men were mistaken…. as men often are….especially cowardly, panicked men.
Finally, I believe many make the mistake of equating tribulation with wrath. I have read enough of your insightful work to know you, as well, do not regard them as the same.
Therefore, I believe the angelic announcement is more likely correct—-making the commencement of God’s Wrath at the Bowl Judgments.
I also believe that men and women of faith can disagree on such things and think not one bit less of the other for doing so. Opinions regarding when God’s Wrath begins will not determine our eternal destiny. :>)
Thank you again for your ministry and for considering the above view.

Jeff Byerly
June 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Greg, I respect you opinion brother and I will look into what you are saying.
So you are stating that the seals and the trumpets are what Satan is allowed by the Father and only the bowl or vial judgments are Gods wrath being poured out?

William
William
June 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi Jeff,
Thanks. I ask about the event marking the beginning of tribulation before the great tribulation, to tell to the unbelievers. When the great tribulation started, a lot of people may not have any more chance to be saved. I am enquirying that such as when Russia attack USA in the future, can this event be called the beginning of tribulation?

Jeff Byerly
June 18, 2017 10:14 pm

William,
The Lord has told me of an event that will cause the world economic collapse which is the 3rd seal here is something to read about this event. http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/04/a-review-summary-and-order-of-kick-off.html

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
June 19, 2017 12:54 am

Sincere thanks Jeff,
Any future updates appreciated. Certainly wise to put some food aside,
God bless phil

Mike M
Mike M
June 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Phil – keep an eye on Jeff’s holyspiritwind blog. It will keep you updated. Jeff does an awesome job with it.

HughM
HughM
June 19, 2017 11:15 am

“The Great tribulation starts when the wrath of God is poured out during the sixth seal Rev 6:12”

This is exactly right.

Jesus describes this scenario in Matthew 24: 29-30

Joe Heartwell
June 19, 2017 11:32 pm

I believe the great tribulation starts when the false prophet introduces the antichrist,the wrath of God comes as you have said,rev 6:17. The fifth seal is a very devastating time for Christianity.

Don
Don
June 17, 2017 11:39 pm

I know prayer can change future events… and the prophecies concerning future events… So, I will pray for the protection of our President Trump, Vice President Pence, their staff, their cabinet, and their families… and I will pray for the Holy Spirit to open their eyes to see, open their ears to hear, and soften their hearts to receive as well as the eyes, ears, and hearts of our congressional representatives and staffs… to be led by the Holy Spirit to stand with Israel, regardless… in the name above all names of Jesus! Amen…

Tom
Tom
June 17, 2017 1:43 am

I have been shown the same thing. Only what I have been shown is Israel gets attacked within seconds the US is attacked that is why we wont come to Israels rescue. I was also shown that the Pope was involved in the war against Israel.

Lydia Hodge
June 19, 2017 12:07 pm

I’m not sure how all is going to play out but events are coming together rapidly. I heard that Jared Kushner is headed back to the Middle East this week to work on the peace plan. No I don’t think he is the antichrist but it’s possible an initial plan is put into place that could ignite war and this will make it possible for the one world government and antichrist to come in offering a new peace plan or confirming a plan that Kushner initiates. Also Russia is upset over the US attacking the Syrian warplane.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 17, 2017 2:35 am

We will soon see if this is the same start of WW III of Libya firing a nuke missile at Israel, that Sarah Menet saw in 1979. http://www.tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

Will this be the cause of “total chaos to envelop America” by the end of July 30, 2017, as seen by Mena Lee Grebin? https://z3news.com/w/prophetic-vision-reveals-total-chaos-coming-america/

RSS
RSS
June 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Here is a video I just watched of a 10-year old boy who was taken to heaven, narrated by his mother as he has since passed. He said WWIII was going to happen, but it won’t be anything compared to the demonic war that follows. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjjUldMA-dg

Julie
June 18, 2017 6:12 am

I watched that, I believe it is true. Without discernment and the forewarnings of the Holy Spirit; what is coming will make us think we are going crazy. It is hard to believe witnesses of the prophets, so how much harder will it be when we have to see the truth with out own eyes?

C M
C M
June 25, 2017 5:36 am

Paul Jackson? Was shown that Iran would detonate dirty bombs in Israel leading to war. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was shown that Israel would be attacked and fall and her one true ally would betray her (usa). She would be partitioned with a Palestinian land corridor in a land for peace agreement. The next day the USA would be partitioned in a massive earthquake. The mississippi would become 100 miles wide. Would this be the Efrain Rodriguez Puerto Rico meteor event? Is this the earth experiencing the pass by of the Dark Star on its long binary solar system orbit leading to 3 days and nights of darkness while a large piece of the atmosphere is burned up from the ferric oxide residual tail of its passing?. We do not know the date of this peace agreement, but we do know that Jupiter will exit the belly of the Constellation Virgo, approximately Sep 21,2017 and many analysts point to Sep 23,2017 as the date Isreal will loose all control of the Holy City. So please do watch Israel very closely going into the end of this Jubilee! As always pray you might be found worthy to escape these things to come.

June 25, 2017 11:59 am

Great point. I believe God instructed me a while back to watch Israel as a guide to what is happening with the Church.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
June 19, 2017 7:29 am

Boy, did not need coffee this morning to wake me up! I read this and it was like my breath was taken away! GOD is moving!!

Todd H Henderson
June 18, 2017 10:52 am

Have the gift of knowledge but not to this degree of this discussion. One thing I know it that Bible prophecy is so Pure and Holy that it will be fulfilled many times over. It truly is layers and layers more intricate than our feeble mind can comprehend. He created Time itself, how cool is that! I enjoyed reading these comments because the is SOME truth in movies but the ULTIMATE TRUTH is the HIS WORD.