“My People Israel have now allowed the enemy a stronghold in the land, and all things are now set.”

My son, the Day of My Visitation is come upon this nation, and only a Remnant are ready. The people of this wicked nation have now gone beyond the heathen of old. I say I can no longer hold back My hand.

What the world is watching in the islands will soon be reality in this land. Have I not shown you the volcanoes in the Northwest erupting? Oh, yes, they will erupt with a mighty fury, and no one will expect it. (See Vision of Volcano from 03/27/18.)

My son, this rebellious nation of those who call themselves by My Name will cry out and howl that this was caused by My Remnant. They will say, “It is their fault judgments are here!” and will seek to kill the Remnant. Have no fear My children, for I am with you and will hide you from the enemies just as I did with Jeremiah.

My son, the world is convulsing, for sin has run its final course, and the land can take no more blood being poured onto it. I am coming soon, and I am at the door. I have given My people many signs, but because of the blindness, they do not see the nearness of My return.

My People Israel have now allowed the enemy a stronghold in the land, and all things are now set. WAR! WAR! is coming, not to just local areas, but to the whole world. It will be like the domino effect – when one drops, it causes the next to fall, and so it will be with war. Men’s hearts will fail them, and the people will hide in bunkers underground, but that will not save them.

My son, people should be preparing for this. It is coming upon this land suddenly! Store up for your neighbors to have food, and I will guide your words; many will be saved. This is the Great Outpouring. I love My children, and many will find Me in this time of testing. I am coming soon – the Day of Visitation is near!

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

1 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!
3 For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen. (Ezekiel 30:1-3)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Bill
Bill
May 19, 2018 11:57 PM

Byron

I just spoke with a Christian friend of mine from Pakistan. 3 weeks ago she had a dream that I had much food and was helping to teach people how to cook. Food was very scarce. I was to know that my food will be one day taken from me and my family. They will ask me to deny Christ to get my food. She told me the word of God will be forbidden so we must really know it. Me must have the word in our hearts.

I have been storing up food for my neighbors for several years.

May 20, 2018 7:37 AM

Sobering Word I pray all take to heart , in WW2 in America you got ration cards , you were only allowed so much gas & food each month . Once the war goes hot you will not be able to store extra food or gear , now is the time . All things are cause & effect in the natural , Chuck Youngbrandt was shown three volcanoes going off like fire crackers on the west coast & we have the Joe Brandt vision from 1937 which is part of this . Something is causing this earth movement , this imbalance in the earth , I believe some thing in space is affecting the earth that we have not seen yet and is causing this imbalance , EQs & volcanoes . Remember GOD can do this how HE wants and HE says no one will know the day and hour and this means us . Even we will be surprised the day this happens , thow we will know the season , which we are in . Just be ready at any moment and the most important thing is having the Word live in your heart . Blessings

watcher
watcher
May 20, 2018 9:00 AM

Hi John
A large reason for the increasing volcanic activity is the cooling sun. The mechanism and relationship i believe is not fully understood however there appears to be a direct correlation.
Earthquakes as a result of this activity also increases.
True – the earth is groaning and travailing.
But the international scientific community is only now acknowledging the effects and the impact the sun has on the climate

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 20, 2018 2:17 PM

NO “cooling’ sun where I live in Washington state. I’m 76 and back years ago, the sun was a round yellow ball in the sky. I would lay out in that wonderful sun and get a nice tan. Well, for the past several years, the sun has literally morphed in a BLAZING SHAFT OF WHITE LIGHT. You must live in another world my dear brother.

watcher
watcher
May 21, 2018 11:54 PM

Hi Linda
The axis of the planet has shifted and the sun now has different effects on the planet. This shift has occurred several times and the causes have been the major earthquakes over the last few decades. This is verifiable.
The sun is most definitely entering a cooling period which is also verifiable which will result in another maunder minimum. The sun goes thro a series of minima and maxima – its a cycle.
If you look up those terms on the net you will see I am correct. You feeling a hotter sun means a weakened atmosphere and or a decaying Van Allen belt (the magnetic belts around the earth that protects it from solar radiation) – this is also fact.

Steve
Steve
May 21, 2018 9:01 AM

I noticed A change in the Sun back around the spring of 1998, onwards.
It’s like it began to glare at Us….not pretty.

Stephen Gookin
May 20, 2018 6:53 PM

I have a rather simple thermo Dynamics answer for the increased Volcanic activity (although we have heard prophetic insights, that God is squeezing the earth like a tennis ball ). If something cools it shrinks. If the crust of the earth is cooling, it would shrink. The Magma, and molten core, aren’t necessarily cooling. This creates more pressure which will find its way out. Hence Volcanic activity. Even if this explanation is incorrect; since we know Volcanic activity and Earthquakes occur more often during ice ages, we can expect more of this going forward.

May 20, 2018 9:22 AM

Good point Brother watcher , sin is the root cause , but the scientific community acknowledges that for the last 11,000 years we have been on 300 to 500 year cycle of heating up & cooling down 21/2 to 31/2 degrees ( last little ice age , 1350-70 to 1810 – 30 ) and believe this must be caused by the suns cycle . It would not take much change from the sun to affect the earth in dramatic ways . Blessings !

Buckwheat
Buckwheat
May 20, 2018 11:39 PM
I have been a lurker on this site for a long time. And have been checking it periodically but recently I have been checking every day because I can feel that the things I was shown are getting closer to completion. I guess I could write one of these dream/vision posts from a vision that I had in 2012. I was not allowed to see his face but I knew who he was. As soon as a question was asked, I had the answer… But I was shown 5-6 cities that I had never been to before that I have since located and even visited a couple. I was not told exactly what happened (that I remember) but I was certainly shown their destruction. Every time I think that I figured it out, something completely different happens but the end is the same. I remember that these would all happen before his return and would signal the end of the US as we know it. I do remember that part. Several have already happened. Here are the events/cities: 1) Miami under water (this happened in last summer’s hurricane) 2) Los Angeles/Burbank on fire (happened in 2017) 3) Honolulu abandoned but intact (for the longest time, I thought that a neutron bomb had hit it. Never did imagine that it could be a volcano/tsunami. Seems like it is in progress now) 4) Spokane destroyed (looked like a nuke bomb went off – but I never imagined that it might be the four volcanoes on the upwind side of it) 5) Downtown St. Louis burns to the ground from rioting (I saw Antifa types throwing Molotov cocktails and burning the old court house – I thought it was a state capital – I just was not shown the arches directly behind it… Read more »
John Rasmussen
John Rasmussen
May 21, 2018 5:39 AM

Greetings Buckwheat. Me too- I’ve been shown things that happened and then wondered, “Why me Lord?” One case- the death of a prominent world leader- there was nothing to be done. Well, not totally. I prayed for the leader and his whole family to repent. That leader died same day God told me he would. No repentance yet to my knowledge, but we’ll find out in eternity.

Meantime, what to do? Jesus told us Luke 12:35-48 – be watchful & do his business. What business? Making disciples. Jesus main mission for the church- make disciples in all nations (ethnic groups/language families), then the end will come. (Matt 24:14) Mission is not bringing people to sit in a pew on Sunday. Or getting them to raise their hands. It’s making a disciple- walking with someone as a friend, helping them learn to follow Jesus daily.

Father, give Buckwheat someone to disciple. In fact, give us all someone to disciple as we watch for your return.

Sonia
Sonia
May 21, 2018 7:17 AM

Dear Buckwheat, you have been faithful to respond to the dreams and visions God showed you. You have shared the vision with others and you have prepped your immediate family. Rest in Him and He will show you where to go and what to do when it is time….He has you and your immediate family in the palms of His hand …and like Noah when the time comes He will show you to get on the arch, and show you the place He has prepared for you.
Be blessed !

Charles VanDelden
May 25, 2018 1:33 PM

Hi Buckwheat,
If you’re led by the Spirit, contact me.
charles.vandelden1@gmail.com
Blessings to you…

David Lockett
May 20, 2018 6:31 AM

Yes we muse know his word and believe his word for they are powerful and they will see thru all adversity and chaos that coming, we must be pray up in the spirit for he will protect and guide us, it time to prepare and believe in his supernatural power, saturate ur self in the word and spirit, be prepared to answer questions by those who know not God for it will be short season of harvest, what we must do now is do it, delay no more!!!!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 20, 2018 7:10 AM

A couple of days ago the Lord lead me to start a journal called, “Truths for those needing the gospel”. I am reviewing my daily notes and studying to share with others when they ask to know the Lord. Thanks for your comment David.

David Lockett
May 20, 2018 7:22 AM

BRO. BRYON, I live in Louisiana about almost 2 hrs from New Madrid fault, have u seen anything there, been praying about moving from here trusting in Lord protection whether I stay or move, appreciate if u have time to respond and do pray as I am he guides me to whatever and if anyone else for that matter welcome ur response as well if the the Lord should speak, Blessing to all

May 20, 2018 8:09 AM

Brother David , I believe when the New Madrid goes most of the land on each side of the Mississippi will liquefy and sink under the water , Chicago to New Orleans will be under water , much of Louisiana sinks under the water & becomes part of the Gulf is my understanding from all the visions & dreams over the years . Blessings .

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
May 20, 2018 3:03 PM

Brother David, I have read from quite a few sources both secular and Godly that southwestern Missouri in the Ozarks is a “designated” safe haven for God’s Chosen. Google “Ozark safe haven” for much more info. It’s not too far from you. As always, handle with prayer. God bless.

David Lockett
May 20, 2018 4:29 PM

Thanks ,Will the Scot, will look into it, Blessing to u

David Lockett
May 20, 2018 8:43 AM

Thanks Bro. JOHN BARRY!!!

ashley
ashley
May 21, 2018 11:45 PM

King of Glory Ministries has an interesting map of safe places that some men were given years ago in seperate visions. And story of how they all met UNPLANNED by them at a hotel and put it all together.

JMore
JMore
May 22, 2018 12:53 AM

Ashley, can you provide a link? Thanks!!

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
May 22, 2018 10:45 AM

JMore, here’s the link… it’s near the bottom… God Bless.

Christian Block
Christian Block
May 22, 2018 7:27 PM

Netanyahu is now holding cabinet meetings in a secret underground bunker which normally hosts the National Crisis Management Center. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

SAC
SAC
May 22, 2018 10:00 PM

Amen! Jerusalem, and indeed all of Israel, needs to be held up in prayer. May God bless PM Netanyahu and all of his cabinet members as they endeavor to lead their nation (and His chosen people) through these difficult times that lay ahead.

watcher
watcher
May 23, 2018 12:04 AM

Hi SAC
I am in mixed minds about praying for Jersualem. Do we pray for the city, the people or both?
I am torn because the homosexuals in the nation and those associated with Israel are exerting pressure on those who would otherwise seek the betterment of the nation which includes those seeking a clearer dialogue with Jews and for repentence to take effect.
I recently heard that a Pastor (forget his name) who organised a joint Jew/Christian dialogue and has come out against the anti biblical stance of homosexual acceptance, was forbidden to take part by the homosexual lobby even tho he set the whole thing up. Israel is very pro homosexual.

Sujit Thomas
May 23, 2018 10:00 AM

My workaround to this has been to pray in the Spirit. That is not to say that I don’t pray with my understanding. I do, but, more often than not, I choose to pray in the Spirit. I believe the Lord told me that when I do so, a lot of things get taken care of, things that I wouldn’t understand even if they were explained to me.

May 23, 2018 9:28 AM

Brother watcher , if you look at the Jewish people it is hard to justify praying for them on a worldly level , I prayed thru this back in the 1990s and the LORD always took me back to Genesis 12: 1-3 and asked me has HIS word changed . We are praying for Spiritual Israel is what I came to understand , not for the sinful nation that is . I think we can apply the same principal to America with our prayers . Blessings

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
May 23, 2018 3:15 AM

I have found this youtube post very helpful in having some comprehension of the support we should give Israel….and what we should not support. I have a great deal of time for this guy.
Israeli News Live https://youtu.be/M6dk9mlC1_4

Christine Chapman..CC.
Christine Chapman..CC.
May 20, 2018 10:52 AM

It is a very sobering word… many things are falling into place..biblical prophecy being fulfilled but much still to happen..the birth pangs certainly are strong..i was reading an article re the trouble in Jerusalem .who’s land it really is?…one person a Jewish man from somewhere in Australia..but living over there was on a documentary saying the Jews are the indigenous people who rightfully belong there…going back to the time of the Promise to Abraham..etc..so much struggle over there between the Palestinians & Jewish people…so this obviously goes back to the trouble re Ishmael & Isaac.??…( from Hagar…(flesh) the Egyptian handmaiden & Sarah the true wife of Abraham..many in that land …it sure is all building up to something BIG.!

Sujit Thomas
May 23, 2018 10:09 AM

If world leaders had a biblical view, then there’d be no question as to whose land a piece of land is. “The earth and everything in it, the world and its inhabitants, belong to the Lord” (Psalms 24:1). In light of this verse, I think it is pretty logical that the Lord then has the right to give the entirety of the earth or a piece of it to whomever he chooses and that if the Lord has such authority, he also possesses the power to enforce it, which in turn makes it futile to fight against him.

Christine Chapman CC.
Christine Chapman CC.
May 23, 2018 11:03 AM

Thank you Sujit..for your input..shone the light on it.!

May 23, 2018 9:41 AM

Sister Christine it is important to remember there are no such people as the Palestinians . It is a name the British made up when they conquered the area during WW1 . There was no such word as Palestine , the British made the word up to describe the Arab people who lived in the area of Israel and that no one wanted . The Palestinians are in no way related to the Philistine people of history , they are Arabs no nation wanted . Blessings

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
May 23, 2018 10:08 AM

100% correct John, Ararat perpetuated the lie that the Palestinians were owners when they were only truly tenants in the land. The Jews have a 3000 year connection to the land which actually includes GAZA. The UN continues to lie and is relentless in forcing a division of the Jewish land which God gave to Israel.

Christine Chapman CC.
Christine Chapman CC.
May 23, 2018 10:56 AM

Thank you John Barry for explaining! ….makes perfect sense when u know the true facts…appreciate your input & wisdom..knowledge & understanding
I love Z3 news people; contributors & others , it is a great platform for the body of Christ to be able to comment & have fellow believers input..& individual wisdom & understanding seeing each persons GIFTINGS in how they write & respond to these posts.God bless all of you.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 23, 2018 12:38 PM
Quoted below is from http://www.levitt.com, a website devoted to the Jewish roots of Christianity. I have heard in the past this same story regarding the renaming of the Holy Land by the Romans during the early church days and so looked it up on the web. Either way, the land given to the descendants of Abraham by the Lord were from the Nile to the Euphrates – Genesis 15:18. History of the Term Palestine Where did the term Palestine originate from? How did the world and the church get into the habit of calling the land of Israel “Palestine”? One of the guides we use in our tours to Israel is Zvi Rivai, an Israeli Messianic believer, who has done considerable research on this subject. Zvi informs us that before 135 A.D., the Romans used the terms Judea and Galilee to refer to the Land of Israel. When Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D., the Roman government struck a coin with the phrase “Judea Capta,” meaning Judea has been captured. The term Palestine was never used in the early Roman designations. It was not until the Romans crushed the second Jewish revolt against Rome in 135 A.D. under Bar Kochba that Emperor Hadrian applied the term Palestine to the Land of Israel. Hadrian, like many dictators since his time realized the propaganda power of terms and symbols. He replaced the shrines of the Jewish Temple and the Sepulchre of Christ in Jerusalem with temples to pagan deities. He changed the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitalina, and changed the name of Israel and Judea to Palestine. Hadrian’s selection of Palestine was purposeful, not accidental. He took the name of the ancient enemies of Israel, the Philistines, Latinized it to Palestine, and applied it to the Land of Israel. He hoped… Read more »
May 23, 2018 9:36 PM

Etymology[edit]

From Latin Palaestīna ‎(“Roman province of Palestine”‎), from Ancient Greek Παλαιστίνη ‎(Palaistínē, “Philistia and the surrounding region”‎), from Hebrew פְּלֶשֶׁת‎ ‎(p’léshet, “Philistia, land of the Philistines”‎),[1][2] from the root פ־ל־ש‎ ‎(p-l-š, “migrate, invade”‎).[3] The term P-l-s-t or P-r-s-t, found in five Ancient Egyptian inscriptions (beginning with one at Medinet Habu from circa 1170 BCE and ending with Padiiset’s Statue inscription from circa 900-850 BCE) as the name of a people near Egypt, is traditionally taken to be cognate.[4][5] Seven Assyrian inscriptions contain the word “Palas(h)tu” or “Pilistu”, which is usually also taken to be cognate.[6][7]

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 23, 2018 11:56 AM

Dear John, please look at it from a different perspective. What would you do if you were a Palestinian that was tossed about by all these issues. I believe that everybody deserves human rights, to be looked after etc.

May 23, 2018 1:17 PM

Sorry Cunny Fred , in a perfect world that is true , but it is not reality . The Palestinians train there children to hate & kill Jews & Christians from birth , I prefer not to give someone a knife to cut my throat . This is reality . There is the way we want it to be , and there is the way it is , reality . Blessings !

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 23, 2018 1:31 PM

There are Religious groups that are far worse than Palestinians (very bad things are happening in this world, in areas that have less media attention). What you described is the same in the reverse way. I cannot understand a country that kills 60 unarmed protestors and injures hundreds more, on a day that it is celebrating its 70th Anniversary, especially when there were no fatalities on the other side.
Israel arrests and imprisons Palestinian children, mere 12 year olds!!!
I understand that Israel is surrounded by hostile religious enemies, but I do not support all of Israel’s harsh treatment of Palestinian civilians, especially when they target children.
What would you do if you were a Palestinian? or even a Palestinian teenager that has been harassed and kicked by Israeli soldiers almost every day?

May 23, 2018 2:19 PM

Brother Cunny Fred I agree completely , there is no right there on each side , wrong is wrong . I have worked with Palestinians on shifts of over 48hours straight and the truth comes out when you are that tired , working in a small confined area and they knew I was a strong believer , the conversation got hot , let me tell you . I assure you , Palestinians hate you in a way you can never understand as a Christian , as much as you love , they hate , this is their reality sadly . If every day you came out of you house and the guy next door is screaming at you , that he hates you and is going to kill you one day , how would you handle that ? It takes two to make peace , only one to make war , Blessings .

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 23, 2018 2:39 PM

Remember that some of these Palestinians have had their 12 year old brothers shot, killed or falsely imprisoned by Israeli soldiers. You cannot expect love from people who are oppressed like this everyday.
I am not trying to support the Palestinians, but you need to put yourself in their shoes. If you grew up in Palestine (as an oppressed Palestinian) without knowing Jesus, how would you behave?
Does Israel attempt to preach the gospel of brotherly love (love your brother as yourself) to the Palestinians, or does Israel promote inequality and segregation?

May 23, 2018 2:54 PM

Brother Cunny Fred , I guess you did not read my post , I know these people . These 12 year olds and their families see themselves as young warriors of Islam , as they are trained from birth to be , they are doing what they are trained to do , they are not peaceful children protesters . They are a political tools of their people , their government pays the family when one of the children die in what they consider war . This is reality ! If Palestinians could raze Israel to the ground & kill every Jew today , they would ! How is Israel to deal with that ? I don’t have the answer in the Natural , but I know the answer and HE is coming soon to right all wrongs , so hang in there brother . Blessings

Lolu
Lolu
May 23, 2018 1:42 PM

Dear Cunny Fred, i think you missed the report where Hamas actually came out to say about 50 of those protestors were their members. Also, in 1948, the UN proposed to create a Palestinian nation alongside Israel but the Palestinian leaders refused. They would have also been celebrating their 70th anniversary. It is simple, Palestinians do not want peace, they want Israel wiped out which is never going to happen. If i were a nation and my neighbour keeps chanting about killing me and my children, i would be very foolish to let them have a foothold, especially when you know Iran is just waiting for the perfect opportunity. There are other powers hiding behind Palestinians.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 23, 2018 1:55 PM

The real problem is that innocent civilians are getting hurt and killed by this hostility, and is appears that Israel did NOT attempt to minimise civilian casualties.
I really thing that both sides in this conflict are guilty of wrong doing. As you might have already noticed, I am being very selective with my words on this forum, especially when talking about the opposite religion. I do not want to attract the attention of “politically correct internet censors” to this forum.

Jerry
Jerry
May 20, 2018 8:01 PM

In a word I saw some time back God said that when a volcano goes off that hell is enlarging herself.

Estelle
Estelle
May 21, 2018 12:23 AM
Christian Block
Christian Block
May 29, 2018 1:26 PM

Netanyahu posted a tweet this morning that 57 rockets were launched from Gaza into Israel. It was later taken down after IDF claims that the official number was 28. There is a screenshot of his tweet in this article: