Islamic Plot to Murder America’s Christian Children Revealed

muslim

The Muslim man I saw in my dream looked something like this.

I spend a lot of time fasting and praying to hear from the Lord. After a week of prayer and fasting in October 2014, I received a series of very disturbing prophetic warnings about an Islamic plot to murder Christian children in churches across America.

On Sunday 12th October 2014, I took my children with me to the church where we attend regularly. When our kids go to the children’s church, we give a slip of paper to the person standing at the entrance. On that Sunday, my boys asked if they could hand the slip to the person. I told them that would be okay, but when they handed the slip over, as soon as the person touched the slip, I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit say, “They are going to kill the children.”

My heart dropped. Such grief welled up in my stomach.

For the next three days I was seeking the Lord about this, to find out what he wanted me to do. My heart has been so so heavy regarding this. So I contacted some friends and asked them to pray for me. I told them the Holy Spirit had spoken something to me, but I did not reveal to them what it was.

Early Wednesday morning, the 15th of October, I dreamed I was sitting in church and my Pastor came and sat next to me. He knew I wanted to speak with him. I told him the word the Holy Spirit had spoken to me three days earlier. I did not see myself telling him the details, but when we were finished talking he stood up to leave and I knew I had told him all about it. He then walked away. The thing that I noticed in the dream was that all the pews were facing backwards. That was the end of the dream.

That same day I called my church and asked to speak with the Pastor. I was not allowed to speak with him, so I spoke the Co-Pastor and told him about what the Holy Spirit said and about the dream.

The next day, Thursday the 16th October, I had another dream. In this dream I was in a church foyer and there were a lot of people there. All of a sudden a man’s face appeared in front of me. I saw his face clearly. He had short, black, wavy hair and was clean shaven. When I looked at him there was no life on his face and he had no expression. He looked like a Middle Eastern man and I knew he was a Muslim. His face then disappeared.

I began asking everyone in the foyer, “Did you see that man?”

Everyone responded with the same answer, “No, what man? We didn’t see anyone.”

I was amazed so I asked them again, “How could you not see him? He was just here.”

Then the scene changed and I was standing outside in front of the church. I saw the same man, right in front of me. He then began to walk down the road. He was wearing grey trousers, a grey shirt and a black belt. His shirt was not a dress shirt. It was like a tennis shirt, short sleeves with a collar and buttons at the top. His skin was olive colored, not like someone who has a suntan, but a little darker. He was carrying a black case.

So I went after him, shouting, “Excuse me!” I was trying to get him to stop. That was the end of the dream.

When I woke up, my first thought was he looked like a business man. I do not know why I thought that, but that is what came to my mind.

For the next three weeks I was in intense prayer and fasting. The Holy Spirit kept bringing these things back to me and it kept getting heavier. In the spirit the Holy Spirit showed me there was a young man in his teens who has been attending our church. I believe he claims that he is saved, but I saw he is actually a Muslim. He is very familiar with the routine in our children’s church. I saw that his intentions are not pure. They are evil. I saw that he has some connection to a planned event that will be done at our church. He does not work at the church, but I believe he volunteers.

As I continued to pray I saw more glimpses of what was happening. I saw the original man whose face had appeared in front of me and who I saw carrying the case. I saw him giving something to this young teen in the foyer of our church.

I contacted the Co-Pastor again and gave him of this new information. I told him I keep seeing glimpses while in prayer, and the more I pray the heavier this gets. I told him I was certain the enemy has something very bad planned for our church. I asked him to please check and double-check each of the volunteers who are working in children’s church.

All of these things have been documented in my church and the appropriate changes have now been made there, but still the Holy Spirit keeps bringing this back to me again. The danger He is showing me now is not for my church, but for churches all across America.

In February 2015, I was running late for Wednesday evening prayer service. It was still dark in the evening. As I stepped into the church foyer, the Holy Spirit spoke into my spirit, “Someone could come in here and kill everyone”. I immediately stopped still in the foyer and looked around. It was dimly lit and no one was around. There was no security, no attendant, no one in the foyer to the main entrance. The doors were open and unattended. I then proceeded to push the sanctuary doors open and there were about 25 people all standing in worship. Bear in mind this is not a small Church. It seats about 1,000 people.

I believe the man I saw in my dream was dressed in grey, in between black and white, because it showed how he was attempting to blend in unnoticed and not stand out. I believe the church pews were all facing backwards because we have all turned our back on God.

The church in America has become complacent and allowed the enemy to enter our camp. I am sensing something is about to happen in the churches of America, an attack is coming on a large scale.

Author: Nicole Moore

Nicole Moore is a devoted Christian, mother, and church member. She devotes herself to prayer and fasting and receives prophetic dreams from the Lord.

© 2015, Nicole Moore. All rights reserved.

Nicole Moore
Nicole Moore
July 30, 2015 11:52 am

We all need to be led by Holy Spirit. Just as Holy Spirit directed me to this Church to give the word. I know my Lord Jesus and I know the power he has, the power that is in me. He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love power and sound mind. We are to use discernment and be led by the spirit. Jesus wants his children protected but if you are not close to him during these dangerous times you will not be able to hear his voice and direction on what you need to do. Too many Pastors want security around them but forget about the children who are left unattended. Just as the enemy can see a gap in your armor, Holy Spirit can reveal the danger.
We as Christians need to rise up and know the power that is within us. We need to speak God’s word out of our mouths over our children. Speaking God’s word out loud is as powerful in the Kingdom of heaven as shooting a bullet out of a gun on earth.

Debra Walker
August 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Amen, Nicole!

Melinda Fulwood
Melinda Fulwood
November 28, 2015 7:29 pm

The pews being backward suggest that the church is backward. The dark entry into the church is not a lighting issue but a spiritual one.
And perhaps Muslims will try to attack the children “by the sword” but I suggest it is more likely they are being indoctrinated.
I have no doubt that those who receive prophetic revelation will be judged crazy by the majority of church goers.
A lot of people have cry babied over being in the wilderness and not in a church building every Sunday but do not realize God may have spared them heresies which would have hurt if not killed them (spiritually)
How can you tell if someone is anointed? Humility and a poorness of spirit meaning they realize they can only reflect light and do not make that light.

BillWhit
BillWhit
April 20, 2017 2:01 am

Islam is the Syphilis of the Soul and their Allah is nothing more than the Biblical Satan, thus, all the atrocities and perversions within that sick cult of death. The word “Allah” means “god” in Arabic, but Islam is the biggest Satanic worshiping group on the planet, who bow down to Satan/Allah. Islam and Liberalism are both the Super Highway straight unto the bowels of Hell. I despise both Islam and Liberalism with a passion!

M Angel
M Angel
April 19, 2017 11:38 am

I also have been having the same thoughts, dreams, visions. I just saw your story and I am in shock that I have the same dreams, visions. When I go to church, being a military member still serving, I carry my conceal pistol because of the visions I have, and I am always on the look out. I pray it does not come to it, but if it does I am ready to protect.

Annette Schultz
Annette Schultz
April 19, 2017 6:51 am

If Christ taught us nothing, He taught us to be fervent in prayer while being diligent about our responsibilities to ourselves as well as to one another. I would agree with you that we have become complacent, and you might add in there a bit of contempt and nonchalance for the warnings God has given us. The drift away from God is far more rapid than the pull toward God. If we have not hit the mark yet, we are very close to being a God-less nation rather than a God-fearing one, and by fearing it means respecting with reverence to the Almighty. When do we hear ‘God Bless America’ anymore? When do we hear the pledge of allegiance to our flag with the words “on nation, under God”? When do we pray thanking God for our food, our livelihoods, or any of the blessings he bestows upon us “freely”? The Bible says, “pray without ceasing”. How difficult is it to walk down the street, sit on a bus or in a car, and thank God for the advances he has allowed man to make, or thank Him for your health, or any and everything you hold near and dea, your children, your family, your doctors? All of which we would not have were it not for His great love toward us!

Debra Walker
August 24, 2015 2:41 am

Bickering and name-calling, directly or indirectly, is not constructive. … This scripture is about to be fulfilled again, all across America: “A voice was heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children; and she refused to be comforted, because they were no more.” (Matthew 2:18.) … Please keep the big picture in mind.

Linda Clay
August 24, 2015 2:45 am

Debra, also the curses found in Deuteronomy 28, which outlines what happens when a nation turns away from the LORD. The Holy Spirit took me to that Book/chapter (because I didn’t know it before I read it). Needless to say, the deep, deep grief hit me so hard; it propels me further to pray for mercy and to allow any who may possibly be saved to have at least one more opportunity to call on the name of Jesus . . in the day of trouble.

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
August 11, 2015 6:29 pm

I have felt something similar. For over 2 years when my church was singing during worship a heavy feeling would hit my heart. I saw in my mind gunman and I could hear the shots in my mind. I knew they would come soon after service started murdering everyone in sight. This replayed in my mind over and over. We moved to another state a few months ago and now go to a different church but I still remember how real those feelings were. I knew the children would be killed. I heard the screams. In most churches there is no security watching over the children.

Debra Walker
August 24, 2015 2:31 am

Jessica, please warn the church you used to attend.

Henry
Henry
August 2, 2015 4:16 pm

Am I the only one that found it strange you were “not allowed” to talk to the pastor of your church? What is THAT all about!

mark Johns
mark Johns
July 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Christian Churches beware: The Muslims that are infiltrating America are good at hiding their true purposes. They will pose as anything but what they really are. Be suspicious. Find out where people went to church before. Who they know in the community and for how long. It doesn’t take long to uncover flaws in an assumed identity unless it was done / issued by a foreign government or something.

Debra Walker
July 31, 2015 3:38 am
(Cont’d. – Part 3.) … What We Can Do about It: It is obvious to (1) ask the Holy Spirit what you should do and do that, (2) warn your church leadership, and (3) take common-sense precautions that do not contradict whatever the Spirit tells you to do. But we must also remember Ephesians 6:12, that “our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-20) – which means to use the armor of God: walk in truth (neither deceiving nor being deceived), be righteous, be ready to share the gospel, have faith, know your salvation, speak & use the word of God, and pray. Every day. Memorize and claim the promises of Scripture. Psalms 91 and verses like, “No weapon formed against [me] shall prosper, and every tongue that accuses [me] in judgment [I] will condemn” (Isaiah 54:17a) are particularly good now, but there are thousands more. You can visualize a prayer as a beam of light that cuts through the darkness. A prayer that prays God’s own Word back to Him is a high-beam light. And when many righteous people are gathered, each praying God’s Word, focused and in agreement with each other – that’s a laser beam. While praying, quoting, and claiming Scripture is great if you are righteous before God, it may not help you if you are not in right standing with Him. Do not be one of whom the Lord says, “I never knew you.” (Read Matthew 7:21-23.) So really the Number One thing to do is fix that: Repent – that means (1) apologize to God for what you’ve done wrong in… Read more »
July 31, 2015 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing these insights Debra!