Islamic Jihadist Threatens “The Bloodbath of 2016”

praying_muslims

Tonight (December 9, 2015) I learned that a Christian lady was online on a social media site when an Islamic jihadist began threatening her online. In the attempt to terrorize her, this person began making hints and threats that ultimately turned quite specific. They claimed Islamic Jihad is to begin with what they have named “The Bloodbath of 2016,” and said no one can stop it.

I believe this Islamic jihadist was referring to the imminent jihad in America, beginning primarily against church kids, as prophesied through Nicole Moore and myself in other posts on this site. If we are to believe the name they’ve given it, that would point to its execution [wow!; where did that word come from?] beginning in January. If the 2nd-grade shooter incident* happens this month, I would expect the jihad to begin after the start of the new year, which would also fit with Brian Carn’s word from the Lord on November 25th that we would “enter the new year in tears and mourning.”

* [This was revealed in another Nicole Moore dream for which God gave me the interpretation, also posted here (second in the list below). The same story appears on my old blog with additional insights not included in the version published here.

Here are the links to related posts from Nicole and me (newest on top):

All of these also appear, unedited, on either my old blog or new blog, under different titles.

That’s five separate warnings from the Lord about the same topic. Do you see how big this is? Please pray as directed in some of these posts! It really is critical, and it really will make a difference. Especially, ask the Holy Spirit whether you should warn the leadership at your church, at your kids’ school(s), and at your place of work. You need to ask and not just go do it, so that you don’t find yourself talking with the assigned jihadist already planted there as a mole!

Confession:
I humbly ask for your forgiveness and grace, as well as God’s. I most sincerely apologize for misleading you! It is only now that I am brave enough, wise enough, to release to you what I felt from the beginning but dared not report, hoping that I was wrong: The casualties across this country will not be measured in the thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands. More than a million will face God in one day.

Encouragement:
Whether it is closer to one million or three depends more on our prayers than our actions.

“The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man {person} avails much.” (James 5:16)

To keep from going mad with grief when this happens, remember and comfort each other with the knowledge of why God is allowing the attack:  Just like the ancient Hebrews who wandered in the desert 40 years, we Americans have been a stiff-necked people. Most of us will not wake up, repent, and turn back to God unless we are thrust to our knees by a disaster. Some will be killed so that more can be saved. Without the disasters, they would all be lost. God is allowing this so that through it, He can save more people.

Praised be the name of the Lord!

Debra Walker

Author: Debra Walker

Debra Walker enjoyed dreams and visions from God beginning at some pre-school age without knowing it. (She was told that she “daydreamed.”) After turning her back on Him as a prodigal teenager, she finally paid attention as He persistently wooed her back to Himself. She heard the true gospel and gave her life to Christ again in 1991. Her fire for God quickly faded, and it wasn’t until a few short years ago, when she realized how many times He had supernaturally saved her life, that she began to get serious about having a relationship with Him. Praise and thank God for His mercy! She is actively involved in intercessory prayer, writing for the Lord, and small prayer & Bible study groups. The photo dates from 1999, but is her favorite.

© 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
December 12, 2015 4:44 am

Western civilization long ago already far away from God. Do you know before ISIS arise, huge Caucasian from America to Europe been converted to Islam. Due to the continuous terror attack by Muslim extremist such as ISIS, Boko Haram etc already given bad name for their religion that seem to slow down the conversion in the world. Just because of the terror, many people starting to see what different between Christianity and Islam. Sometime bad things have it’s own good side depend on how you look at it. We should embrace the storm just like early church so that we are getting more stronger and mature. Comfort, peace and security sometime may lead us fall into dark ages just like the ancient Roman Catholic dark ages that ultimate bring the invasion from the Muslim.

Debra Walker
February 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Good insights, Stephen!

arnie
arnie
December 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Folks, we should remember this terrible historical event that occured in Russia 10 years ago at school called Beslan in Russia, where Chechnya muslims raped, tortured and killed over 300 children and adults. This is the spirit of demonic islam to kill steal and destroy as Satan does.

Normally dont like RT because they are into propoganda toward the west. But you can look this up in lots of other sources to confirm what this is saying and several books.

May the Lord protect His children and cancel out the plans of the evil one in Jesus name.

Debra Walker
February 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Arnie, you’re right, but it is so much more than that one horrible incident, as I’m sure you know. Ask any Christian in the Middle East, France, Germany, Africa, Scandinavia….

We must remember that our spoken-aloud prayers release heavenly forces to action. I speak your prayer aloud in agreement, with praise and thanksgiving to the Most High God, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Sara
Sara
December 11, 2015 2:44 pm
@Debra: Good point on the 150 kids! So it is not “1” bus at any rate or they’d be packed shoulder to shoulder! Still could be a bus, just two or more of them; unless…have you been clearly given the interpretation by the Holy Spirit of what is going to happen? I readily admit that I have not. A whole school is usually far more than 150 and a class (even 2) would have the same issue as the one bus. A private school could fit those numbers… @ FAITH: I am still very curious about what state your childhood home was in, would you mind saying? In your dream, did you instinctively know if the helicopter and the bus had crashed at the same time or if the bus had crashed first thought you didn’t see it? I did not see that you wrote if you felt anything about their crash times in relation to one another. I see that you feel something with children will provoke military action but do you feel sure that this is not in addition to whatever had happened with the helicopter in your dream? I am aware that you may or may not know; I do not want you to feel I expect you to know though. I saw that you had wrote you saw the field and then a helicopter appeared; crashing. Then as you ran toward the helicopter you saw only the helicopter until you looked away and looked back again at the helicopter, suddenly seeing another crash, the bus, that you had not seen happen but was next to the crashed helicopter? You indicate that even after you saw the bus, you made no change to your course; heading to the helicopter. You finished your intended run to the helicopter… Read more »
Debra Walker
February 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Sara, I did not see this as an event that would unfold literally this way on Faith’s property, although she will see a military helicopter crash and will know the background story behind it because of what God revealed to her in this dream. Again, the school bus was in the dream for illustrative purposes, not because there will be a school bus(es) involved in a crash next to a crashed helicopter.

That said, you made a good observation in your last sentence, and the Spirit confirms: the bus represents a private, Christian school.

faith
faith
December 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Sara, I would prefer not to say which state I live in but I will say I live in the midwest. I agree with Debra in that a typical bus could not hold 150 children. I did not get the feeling there was a literal bus crash but that whatever happened involved a significant amount of school age children. The number 150 *may not* even be literal. Sometimes in dreams 100 can mean “completeness” or “fullness”. 50 can mean “jubilee” and we are in a jubilee year. I am not sure as the Holy Spirit has not revealed that to me.

I ran to the helicopter first because its crash seemed the worse. I was surprised anyone was alive. When I saw the pilot being taken care of by the lady my thoughts turned to getting help for the children. That was why I asked how many children were on the bus so I could get the needed help. I was very surprised when she told me the large number. Some of the children looked hurt; some not. Then I woke up.

faith
faith
December 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Thank you Debra. On 7/21/15 I had a dream I was at my childhood home. Standing near the back door I was looking towards the south field between our house and barn when a military helicopter came straight down out of the sky and crashed in the field. I started running to it, looked down for a moment, and when I looked up again there was a school bus next to the helicopter that looked like it had crashed too though I didn’t see it happen. The bus just appeared. As I reached the helicopter a woman was there and I asked if anyone was hurt. She pointed to a man who was sitting which I assumed was the pilot. I looked at the school bus and saw elementary aged children looking at me. I asked how many children were on the bus and the lady said 150. Then I woke up.

Since that dream I felt something was going to happen involving many children which would then involve military action.

Sara
Sara
December 10, 2015 3:50 pm

So the military (helicopter) “took a hit” and then the kids crashed; was the helicopter a distraction/diversion? They would lock down every school for miles and miles if there was a hit on a base and then those kids would not be getting out of the buildings. Does the bus mean an actual bus or could it just mean “school”? If bus means bus, it’s most likely early morning or afternoon. What time of day was it when you were on your porch before the helicopter crashed? Where was the sun, on your right or left? On your left and it could be the morning school run. Where is your childhood home?

Robert E
Robert E
December 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Jeremiah 51:13-14
13 You who live by many waters and are rich in treasures, your end has come, the time for you to be destroyed. 14 The LORD Almighty has sworn by himself: I will surely fill you with troops, as with a swarm of locusts, and they will shout in triumph over you.

I have believed for some time that the “You who live by many waters and are rich in treasures” is in current times the U.S. and the “troops” described here would be Islamic.

In the post above (My People Are Going to Understand “The Just Shall Live by Faith”) states:
“The world thinks America is going to be terrorized by ISIS, but they are not going to be terrorized by ISIS. They are going to be terrorized by demons.

I would assume that this would be demons working through Islamic Jihadist. Do others have different thoughts?

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 11, 2015 10:03 am

Hi Robert,

I agree with you. For several weeks, in dreams, I have seen something like arched wings, dark ones, and understood that these were entities being released and soon manifesting in various ways. Because of the deep arched wings, I identified them as the seraphim type that is able to shape shift, as even Lucifer is able to transform himself into an angel of light. Which is to say, he looks like something else, then appears even as an angel of light.

I posted elsewhere that at the conclusion of seeing these things in various situations, I was asking for discernment and revelation as to the oppression I have been feeling lately, like that burgeoning, and not going away statement that LA Marzulli says. I wanted to know if this was a specific attack, or something more general. It’s both.

I was given a dream then that showed me a Moth Man type of entity. This entity has been witnessed and reported, with it’s location in the area of a munitions base, hence military, but I take from that dream, Prepare for spiritual warfare. Well, know it or not, we are all in it. So, it is of great importance that we walk ever closer to the Lord, as if our lives depend upon it, because it does. Not only our own lives, but that of our families, friends, people that we have never met, our cities, states, nation and other nations as God directs our prayers.

“They are going to be terrorized by demons” RE

December 10, 2015 3:31 pm

That was my understanding also.

julie
julie
December 10, 2015 2:41 pm
Linda Clay
December 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Blessings, Debra and thank you for sharing. I pray that MANY will be sent to look at this post . . . will prepare mentally, physically, emotionally and MOST importantly, physically. There will be NO WAY to stop this, BUT we have the Holy Spirit living within us. We MUST heed the warnings He gives each of us, for the day is soon upon us, when we must obey the smallest promptings, such as: turn right, when we wanted to turn left. . . . avoiding a certain restaurant, when we were heading there . . . .

May the LORD have MERCY upon the scoffers, who are professing Christians. . . mocking and saying the gifts of the Holy Spirit are not for today . .
Who have mocked and scoffed when we say we “hear” that “still small voice” and accuse us of making things up in our heads. . .
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! May ALL who claim to be a Christian, seek the FULLNESS of the HOLY SPIRIT . . . and ALL that HE will grant in this day and hour. If you can’t “hear” what the Holy Spirit is speaking to your heart. . . TIME NOW to repent from any area that is sinful, INCLUDING mocking and scorning those of us who truly “hear” what the Holy Spirit speaks to our heart
. . . seek the LORD like never before. . . BEG HIM to help you HEAR HIS VOICE. . . it WILL be necessary for your very surivival.

Christina January
christina january
December 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Linda, I agree the gifts of the Spirit are relevant for us today. Romans 12:3-8, our “Humble Service in the Body of Christ” reads: For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Thankful for the body of Jesus Christ’s and each one’s gift they share in obedience and humble servitude to Him. God Bless

Linda Clay
December 10, 2015 1:29 pm

CORRECTION: MOST IMPORTANTLY. . . SPIRITUALLY BE PREPARED.

Oxnard
Oxnard
December 10, 2015 1:09 pm

For those that feel led to it, see the below info.

“The one US Army manual everyone needs to know; FM 7-8”

Sara
Sara
December 10, 2015 11:47 am

OH MY! I literally JUST went straight to this: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10/suspicious-cellphone-purchases-made-at-three-missouri-walmarts/?intcmp=hplnws

Why is that important? This is where I am….

Sara
Sara
December 10, 2015 11:35 am

I know one area that is “ripe” for this kind of thing; though I hope (and need to be praying) it never happens.
I don’t know by prophetic dream or vision but by the major ethnic changes in the region in a four year period. I lived in a certain place and in four years I did not see so much as one single hijab, I moved away for four years and upon returning there are many, many Islamic families in the counties I frequent, the women are chador or naqab covered mostly.
One of the places holds a fair sized college; that town has seen the forming of two or three mosques and an “Islamic Community Center”.
I have seen the men eye “us” in obvious distaste. I have been sneered at and I have even been (politely) questioned by one man about the temperament of my small daughter. He wanted me to confirm that she was “shy” and when I said she was not shy he contradicted and “corrected” me about my own child whom he had never even seen before. He ignored her brothers (all the other children actually) and watched her play encouraging her to go play with the Islamic boys. I asked if they spoke any English and he scoffed at the question and said “no”. The man actually seemed disappointed when I informed him we were moving away early 2016….it was seriously creepy.

Linda Clay
December 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Sara . . . Please pray over and anoint your children, if you haven’t already. What you described is that man “eyeing up” your little daughter. I ask right now for the angels of FIRE to be released to surround her, protect her and even make her INVISIBLE to any evil plans. . human, demon, hybrid, fallen angel or other. I pray for the blood of Jesus over her, and the POWER of the Holy Spirit to rise up in her, through her and the FIRE, FIRE, FIRE of God to come out of her . . . as the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST comes forth through her, in Jesus’ MIGHTY name. Amen and AMEN!!