Forgive my delay in posting this. I wanted to be sure. When the Holy Spirit was giving me insights on Nicole Moore’s series of dreams, visions, and insights From last October to this February (see her post, Islamic Plot to Murder America’s Christian Children Revealed), I believe He gave me an even broader understanding:
- The attack is not planned to be just against Christian churches, so others should not be complacent. The Islamic goal is to wipe out all other religions, with Jews and Christians being at the top of a very long list. If the people aren’t Muslim, then in their eyes they are infidel dogs and worthy to be killed or enslaved unless they convert. Every place of worship that is not a Muslim mosque should consider that it may be targeted.
- The attack is not planned to be just a single day and then stopped. But that first day they hope will be on a scale the world has not seen before. They want this to be written in the annals of infamy, even though that isn’t how they think of it.
- Even so, that coordinated attack on our churches, synagogues, etc., is just the “tip of the iceberg.” Jihadist Muslims have infiltrated more than our churches. The internet is full of prophecies, declarations, curses, and warnings of how this particular jihad, jihad in America, will unfold. Many of them are correct.
- The Holy Spirit didn’t want me to restate those here. There is enough information released already to warn the people out of their slumber if they are listening. To go over and over it again and again, piling on more and more detail, is essentially to do satan’s “vision casting” for him, spreading fear. And the Spirit is not a spirit of fear!
So let’s instead do our vision casting for the Lord:
- Satan is a defeated foe. He just doesn’t believe it yet.
- We should expect to fight, one way or another (or multiple ways) – physical and/or spiritual – but know that the outcome is already determined.
- Know that the fight, to the righteous, is for their training, for their strengthening, for their refining in the Lord.
- Know that our God will fight for the righteous, His saints, whom He has predestined to wait a little longer.
- Know that His angels are encamped around them to protect them, and will hold them up in the palms of their hands.
- Know that many Saints will be carried Home on the arms of Love, having completed their assignments on Earth. Likewise thousands of infants and children will be released from the bondage of this life to find their freedom in Christ.
- Know that no matter what evil news we hear, even though Adam turned over control of the Earth to satan, he can still only move in the direction and to the degree that God allows. He cannot exceed the limits God sets. Take joy in this.
- Know that as the horrors unfold, as lawlessness and darkness advance, God will pour out His Spirit in wave upon wave of overriding power for the righteous, who have the authority to use it in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth, Yeshua HaMeshiach.
As I ended this list and confirmed that is all to be in it, I was not surprised to see there are eight items. Eight, written with the symbol for infinity (on its side), is the Biblical number of new beginnings. And four (the first list), is the number of the supernatural.
Let the miracles begin!
Author: Debra Walker
Debra Walker enjoyed dreams and visions from God beginning at some pre-school age without knowing it. (She was told that she “daydreamed.”) After turning her back on Him as a prodigal teenager, she finally paid attention as He persistently wooed her back to Himself. She heard the true gospel and gave her life to Christ again in 1991. Her fire for God quickly faded, and it wasn’t until a few short years ago, when she realized how many times He had supernaturally saved her life, that she began to get serious about having a relationship with Him. Praise and thank God for His mercy! She is actively involved in intercessory prayer, writing for the Lord, and small prayer & Bible study groups. The photo dates from 1999, but is her favorite.