“I am inviting you into a new place, but there are many of you who do not recognize it.”

In the United States, the Homeland Security Advisory System has a “color coded” terrorism threat advisory scale, which displays the terror alert level. In the natural we have an enemy who is trying to kill, steal and destroy our country, but the true culprit is from the kingdom of darkness.

In the spirit realm, the Lord wants to raise our spiritual discernment level to discern spiritual attacks when there is a code red attack planned. In order to go to a higher level with God, we must recognize the spiritual attacks that are coming against us, and be aware of the enemies’ game plan in our lives. If we want to advance in the kingdom of God, we must have a strategy against the adversary, and understand that persecution comes with the territory.

We are living in a time where there is a war brewing in the spirit realm, but the Lord is inviting us to rise above it all and come into a higher place with Him. Jesus is handing out divine invitations and each one of us must personally respond.

The Lord says,

“I am inviting you into a new place, but there are many of you who do not recognize it. This is not a place in the natural realm, but I am releasing to you access into the Heavenly realms. This is a place that no man could prevent you from entering, neither will any situation be able to hinder you from walking into.

Some of you will willingly come with great expectation, some of you do not recognize it and there are others who are hesitant to enter in due to distrust and unbelief in your hearts. If you come into this new place, you will learn spiritual principles that you have not yet experienced and access everything that I am releasing in this hour. Allow Me to reveal to you My plans and strategies to overcome evil.

As you come into this place, you will receive all that has been assigned to you. I am not confined to the natural realm and neither are you. I will take dominion over every part of your life that you allow Me to. I will rule over every place in your life that you submit to Me. Don’t allow unbelief to keep you from receiving. Remember that you are not fighting against flesh and blood, but I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy.

You have dominion over the rulers, powers, forces of darkness, and the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Many of you have said in your heart that you have heard this before, but you have not experienced it in your personal life, but I say to you, as you remain steadfast your eyes will be unveiled so that you will see, and your ears will be unplugged so that you will hear,” says the Lord.

Scripture References:

For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. (1 Corinthians 16:9)

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:11-12)

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.” Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. (Revelation 4:1-2)

Elaine Tavolacci

Author: Elaine Tavolacci

After what she has endured in her past, Elaine Tavolacci’s life is a sign and a wonder, an amazing testimony of how God has healed, delivered, restored, renewed, and set her free indeed. She shares teachings and prophetic words on her website, A Word in Season and her Facebook page.

David Lockett
May 19, 2018 11:34 PM

This has been my prayer to come up higher and to discern just got thru praying before I read this word Lord help to yield totally and for him to have dominion over every area of my life. Let be so Lord!!! Thanks for the timely word!!

Eduardo
Eduardo
May 19, 2018 11:59 PM

Just wondering…
1. Are there multiple spiritual dimensions? Or are there ranks of spiritual authority?
2. In the New Heavens and New Earth, will the whole earth be populated or just New Jerusalem? Who will live there? Is proximity to the throne of God it based on faithfulnes to God, e.g. Tribulations saints, martyrs, apostles, prophets?
3. Can spiritual beings and glorified saints understand eternity though they are immortal but not eternal?
4. Why does Satan wage war if he knows (probably far better than we do) Revelation 20:10 and other verses that speak of his destruction?
5. Do angels cry? Are they hurt or upset when we sin?
6. Does God desire for everyone to have their spiritual eyes opened or is that a gift only for those whom the Spirit has willed to have this gift?

I know this side of eternity we don’t get all the answers but I am aware there are many on this site with spiritual insights. God bless!

Charles VanDelden
May 20, 2018 4:06 AM

Hello Eduardo,
Some of your questions may be answered in a book that you can get from “End time Handmaidens” online in pdf form.
“Paradise–Throneroom of God and the Glory of the Holy City” is the title of the book.
Other answers maybe found in Isaiah 65.
Blessings to you…

Jerome Popiel
May 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Fascinating questions Eduardo. Jesus has been given all spiritual authority and we share that authority according to how much we are submitted to Him. I’m sure that God lives in more dimensions than we do. We are limited to four dimensions,but I recall something about some Christian scientists who developed a mathematical computer program that showed that 3 could equal 1 when you get to the eleventh dimension (proof of the 3 in one or the “trinity” ). But of course, many more dimensions are possible. The ancient rabbis believed in 7 levels of heaven. Had you ever heard the expression ” I’m in seventh heaven”? Well, that’s where it comes from.
What is “eternal life”? It is much more than just perpetual existence. It is the life that God lives. I don’t think anyone can fully understand that. But we shall understand more and more, and yet never completely understand. There are beings who have far greater intelligence than we do, the angels. But even greater than the angels would be the 24 elders and the 4 living creatures. Like Melchisedec, they have always been with God and have no beginning and no end.
You know,I’m sure Satan still thinks he can win. He’s trying to make his kingdom bigger than God’s, and to me, it seems like he’s doing a good job of deceiving everyone.
Just some things to think about!

Manny
May 20, 2018 1:27 PM

Eduardo, Bob Jones had an experienced about the 3 levels of heaven

It’s similar to three chambers of the Temple of Jerusalem. Outer Court, Inner Court and Holy of Holies. Jesus is the door to that spiritual dimensions (reality). Enoch walked with God meaning he has the ability to go to heavenly realms and back to physical realm. It’s depend on the degree of our awareness (Faith) to experience those spiritual dimensions or realities. It exist and more real than our physical realm. Try to watch Neville Johnson and Dr. Bruce Allen on youtube.

David Lockett
May 21, 2018 1:53 PM

Sister Elaine, great word there my hearts desire to be totally yielded to him in every area of life and to be a flame of fire for God!! Powerful word so keep on spreading the word for it anointed!!!! Blessings to u

Eduardo
Eduardo
May 23, 2018 7:01 AM

Thank you for the responses. Yeah there is a lot to meditate upon. God bless!