Intense Dreams Reveal Coming Famine and Homelessness in America

despair

In August 2016, I received three very intense dreams, more intense than any of my previous dreams and much different than usual, more like a vision in which I was actually there in the middle of it all. Each dream lasted all night long. The increased intensity was extremely scary to me.

These dreams started the moment I went to sleep. When I woke up to go to the restroom and fell back asleep, I went right back into the dream and entered the same scenario again, ALL night long until morning.  They weren’t multi-faceted, not going in different directions as dreams usually do, but all the same theme, unchanging.

Each dream warned of a coming famine, great despair, and homelessness for thousands of American citizens.

In one dream, I knew something had happened, but I didn’t know what. I knew we had one last trip to the grocery store. Everyone there was panic stricken, but there was so much food because the store had it pulled out from the back in anticipation of the hordes of people coming.  It looked like Black Friday shopping, except with food.  Everyone was out for themselves trying to store as much as they could get knowing we might not get another chance.

I had two carts and my husband had one cart.  We were trying to stock up on lots of meat. I asked my husband to watch the carts while I ran to get something else. While I was gone, he got distracted looking at something else and someone stole my two carts. I remember thinking then and throughout the whole dream, “Gosh the stealing and violence started earlier than I thought it would.”

When we went back to fill our carts again, most of the food items were already gone. Even though the store started with extra stock, it disappeared very fast.

This dream went on all night.  I woke up went to the bathroom and went back to sleep then I was back in the grocery store stocking up and people were doing the same we all knew famine was here. That was the theme of the dream and it never changed.  God was driving the point to me that this was it. The message I got from it was, “Make your final preparations and cover your bases. Famine is close.”

My next dream was similar in that something had happened, but again I did not know what it was, but thousands of people were roaming the streets.  These were good people, men in office attire with their shirts hanging out. They were just worn out looking, shaking and disoriented. They looked tired and so hopeless. They walked the streets, thousands upon thousands of them. There were no words to describe the despair. It was unimaginable.

There were gas stations open. I was riding in a truck and was just observing everything and everyone. No one was giving food out.  Everyone was fending for themselves.  This mass of people were all homeless and it was like I was just there in the middle of it all, watching them all night long.  As I watched them wandering, I saw their depression and sadness. Our world was a much different place.

I wish I could convey the intensity and how I observed different people.  It was just so much more intense than a regular dream.

I felt like God was letting me know that it was near by the way He allowed me to dream all night.  It was like it was here right now… and left me with a sense of urgency to get the last preparations done.

I believe what the Lord was showing me was these things are VERY close.  PLEASE, PLEASE PREPARE your homes, your families, your friends as much as you are able. Think about security, draw close to Him while it’s normal.  Fast and seek God. Fill yourself with Him, even if you hear nothing.  Fill yourself with HIM/His Word. Prepare Physically and Spiritually. Prepare your young children to understand the times and change that WILL come prepare them now to accept and to understand what and why the Lord would allow this.  I feel this very strongly as I write this. Help the children understand that calamity and suffering brings repentance in hard hearted people and that God is so loving, He allows His own children to suffer for the good of all mankind.

Stay focused on Heaven and your eternal home when these things happen. Let it bring you joy and know your redemption draweth nigh.

He is with us. No matter what we go through He is there.  Even when we feel like our backs are against the wall and there’s no option.  He IS there.  Our God does not abandon us. We might have times where we feel like He has forsaken us, but in those times that’s where we choose to believe anyway. That is when we press in and have faith in the HOLY ONE.

Brothers and sisters, God loves us and we will make it through to the other side if we hold onto our belief and all that it entails. Hold onto Jesus in these trials and don’t loose your faith.  Those who endure until the end will inherit the KINGDOM of God.

What I saw was extreme famine and one last chance to go to the grocery store.  I saw people that were shaking and displaced with no home to go to. We will never be prepared for what I was shown.  Only through God will we make it.

Even in our despair, just as Christ was being beaten and crucified in his agony and despair, we must give them Jesus! We must lead them to Him. Fill them with His Spirit and great will be our reward.  Encourage and we will be encouraged. Impart Him to everyone that will hear and receive.

Katie Troutman

Author: Katie Troutman

The Lord has carried Katie Troutman through many dark times and much heartache, including a life of abuse, which started as a child. At age nineteen she was saved and has leaned on the Lord ever since! She started receiving dreams from the Lord from the very beginning. She has been involved in her local church ministry preaching and teaching. Today she is a wife and mother who has had many years of walking on the mountain top in victory with God.

Michelle
November 19, 2016 7:46 AM

For the past 9 months (starting in March up to a few days ago) I have been hearing the following (in whispered thoughts). Written in chronological order with spaces between representing separate times of whispers:

Prepare your heart.

It is coming soon.

Things are not as they appear.

Prepare your heart!

What is coming is worse than you think. It will happen soon. Prepare yourself; prepare your heart. You will see it with your own eyes.

No eye has seen what is to come. Wars and rumors of war. You will be alright if you remain in Me. I will protect you.

I will sustain you. Rely on Me.

Enjoy the time you have.

War is coming.

{I asked: When will it happen?} Soon.

A time is coming when your faith needs to be strong. Strengthen your faith. Know my word.

Stars will fall from the sky. {I asked: Will they really?} It will look like it.

Time is running out. Know my word.

{I asked after being confused by hearing conflicting things: Who should I listen to?} Listen to me.

You will know when it happens.

Famine.

Prepare yourself for what’s to come. It’s not an asteroid.

Brace Yourself!

It is coming soon. It doesn’t look like what you imagine. Famine. {two words I can’t remember} Warfare.

J in Tenn
J in Tenn
November 19, 2016 1:43 PM
Michelle, I think yur spot on! I been getting pretty much the same kinda stuff for about the same time. The past 6 to 9 months those type of whispers, now (past few weeks) it feels like yelling. Though I’ve had those whispers off and on most of my life since I got saved round 14 and had a dream about the new earth (funny how everyone want to see heaven, the new earth gonna be pretty awesome too!) Had dreams that have come true literally. Had dreams of spiritual nature. Had dreams of actual war in the natural (coming to a town nearby). Had dreams of leading groups of people (some I know, some I don’t have a clue who they are) through the wood to somewhere. Spent my life not sure what to make of all that wondering what I’m supposed to do. But now, seems like stuffs starting to fit together. And now the past few weeks Isaiah and Jeremiah have finally come alive when I read em. Soo many around me are like “God is going to bless us don’t worry bout it” and have gotten tired of my warnings (somehow in their mind it seems to translate I’m saying we are all gonna die or something that I’ve never ever said). Or their saying God will spare us (which I kinda take as “God won’t take my comfortable life away”). I don’t know, I stay quiet now for the most part, and keep buying a little extra food when I can. I simply see Gods judgements as a good thing to save us from ourselves not “doom and gloom”. Trials to refine us so to speak. It’s easy to talk about letting ourselves be refined when life is easy. Even when you lose yur job,… Read more »
Jeanne Jorash
November 20, 2016 8:16 AM

Yes yes YES!! J in Tenn! You expressed how I’ve felt! Sometimes I think there must be something really morbid about me–I want to get a move on! Bring it on! Deal with us, Lord!! Do what it takes.
Do people really want this to go on and on? Don’t we want Jesus to return? If we do, doesn’t a lot of dark times have to occur? BUT then we get to be in the middle of a most glorious time too. I’m with you!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 19, 2016 5:17 PM

Amen J in Tenn! Our King is coming! He is coming for us! These are scary things indeed. Nothing that we want to endure for sure, yet, so exciting!! Not doom and gloom…. Just reality.

J in Tenn
J in Tenn
November 20, 2016 11:27 AM

A big part of me is wanting to go through all that’s coming, don’t it say blessed are those who persevere to the end. The more things seem to get worse, the more something in me wants to bust out a can o’ wallop. To fight evil, yes but more to help others push on, through and above what seems to be hopeless. But more of in the physical realm, I really aint good with others emotional stuff. Maybe I’m one fry short of a happy meal, but I’m excited bout the thought of helping, defending, teaching people when whatever happens happens, even if nothing happens. God wired me kind of funny for a reason. Most others think I’m too laid back when really bad stuff happens, but I’ve lived enough know who rules the universe. Urgency, yes, but no fear. De Oppresso Liber!

Stacey
Stacey
November 21, 2016 6:54 PM

Amen, J in Tenn! I’m wired kind of funny, too! Come, Lord Jesus, and claim all your peculiar people!

James U
James U
November 20, 2016 7:17 PM

Awesome message, Michelle!

The same thing started happening to me in Feb/Mar of this year. I receive the whisper and it wakes me out of my sleep. You’ve inspired me to share mine. Everything below is a whisper unless otherwise stated.

Those who are asleep must now awaken.

Sometimes we stray and we go far away, but we come back.
(Voice singing)

7:14
(Saw writing) (Ref. to 2nd Chronicles 7:14)

New world 2016

The clock moved forward instead.

People are going to get in from a drug dealer.

Do they have different types of weapons? Yea.

I’m tired of confessing to try and save the world.

When her husband set his sights on the Earth-divine nexus that was seated next to him…(couldn’t see the other two sentences.) (Saw writing)

^^Note: If you put the first six words above in quotations and search google to search for an exact match, you will find the only result comes to an article about the Obamas.

He comes and goes. He prays a little bit.
(I wasn’t praying enough.)

For those of you out there don’t even convince yourself that we’re gonna do this again.

Someone tweeted: “Hillary, where do we land?”

Since October 11th the people have problems.
(Heard a voice in Haitian language.)

^^Note: Haiti was hit by deadly Hurricane Matthew on October 4 and the people have had problems ever since. This was the first message in Haitian language ever for me. English is my first language.
(This was received on Sep 7.)

There are a lot of Pentacostalists who try to convert Baptists as baby Christians.

Pray for Haiti. (Singing: Heard in Haitian language.)

Delayed for the wicked.

Your spy disc has been shared. (Saw writing)

Racist showdown! (Chanting) – (11/14/16)

The pure in heart spared. The wicked destroyed. – (11/20/16)

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 19, 2016 5:13 PM

Michelle,

I felt the Holy Spirit when reading this. Thank you so much for sharing what our Father has spoken to you. The Lord also gave me a series of dreams one night on one of the things He has warned you of. It was actually the weekend following this and again I dreamt the same thing all night long. I’ll write it up this weekend and share it. Again, thank you so much Michelle.

Peggy A.
November 20, 2016 5:07 PM

Katie,
Just a show of approval here that I would be appreciative of you writing up the series of dreams that you referred to above, if possible.

Ming
Ming
November 19, 2016 9:26 PM

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your sharing!

Just wonder when you were in your 2nd/3rd round, did you realize in the dream that it’s the same dream/scenario? Again & again at that “moment of truth” (i.e. You wanna grap another couple items and asked your hubby to guard all 3 carts), could you “wise up” and moved all 3 carts in a safer spot before you go/ask your hubby to grab them/to push one cart with you (the lighter one)/call out to Jesus… so that you kept 1 more cart of food? Can you interact with the dreams and turn things to your favor (remember you’re highly favored BECAUSE OF HIS SACRIFICE!). Like that Tom Cruise movie (the edge of tomorrow – I know I know it’s an Anti-Christ movie with the Arch-enemies called the Alpha & the Omega…), where the character died again & again & again!

Most prophets in the OT did their best to negotiate with God for a better term when HE announced His Righteous Judgment (e.g. anyone fancy to prefer human excretement over cow dung for cooking?). So, next time when those dreams come, PLEASE call out to God in the dream for wisdom/way to escape! We at Z3 /the church in general are all grateful for you efforts acting courageously like Queen Esther for her people during the critical hours!

Sisterann
Sisterann
November 20, 2016 1:34 PM

R U ResQ Ready?

Peggy A.
November 19, 2016 5:00 PM

Michelle,
Amazing and thanks for sharing.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
November 19, 2016 8:19 AM

Sadly when this happens, families will start to turn on each other. If you think parents killing their kids, and vice versa happening now, in the news media is bad when the famine and homelessness hits it’s going to be worse. My heart goes out to the elderly and little children, many will leave their elderly to rot, and others will sacrifice their little children to unspeakable acts to survive. Katie your are correct, we need to be rooted in God like never before.

Peachey
Peachey
November 20, 2016 7:01 AM
This is difficult to write, as I don’t fully understand the dream the Lord gave me. It was a dream in the form of a parable about what is coming, yet it is about faith, and the condition the Lord’s people are in, their stages of development. It is about Pastor’s and leaders, and their limitations to help others. I went to bed praying last night as I wanted to know the truth. There seem to be two camps. One camp believes Trump getting elected is a door stop. That we have been given more time to pray and intercede for this nation before judgement comes. Then their are those that believe judgement is right around the corner. That it has not been stopped at all. I wanted to know the truth. I asked for the truth. In my dream I was with someone. A suddenly event happened that was driving people underground. It was where a person believed they could be safe. People had various levels of preparations because they knew something was coming. I saw two levels of preparations. The first level was like a partial basement. There was some darkness, but you still saw some light. I saw a door that was just about shut. Light was coming in around, but mainly under the door. I felt a light breeze coming in from around the door because it was not closed, nor sealed properly. I saw a window, but it was high and difficult to see out of. I knew that I needed to go deeper because I was not safe enough. So I went to another location as quickly as I could. I was with this second person the entire time. The second place I was at was very dark, like a large underground room with… Read more »
Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 20, 2016 7:12 AM

Peachy,
Powerful, thank you God for the wisdom you have imparted to me through Peachy. Thank you for this word Lord Jesus. Thank you Peachy for sharing this! Good grief He is speaking!

Kathleen Nelson
November 20, 2016 7:48 AM

Very good dream.
I’ve been asking the Lord to fill me up and anoint me for people when they need comfort

Andrew
Andrew
November 19, 2016 12:00 PM
Just a suggestion, go and find inexpensive 5 or 6 gallon buckets with tops, and then fill them up with water. You don’t need to purify the water until you drink it. It goes in the bucket clean but may taste like plastic when you are finally ready to drink it. Go get more than 2 water purifiers, they are cheap on Amazon. Water will disappear and be very treacherous to find and gather. Don’t rely on your creek or your water well or your municipal water. Keep your buckets in your basement as insurance. Collecting clean water will be dangerous, it will take at least 2 people just to be safe. And it will most likely be full of disease or be radioactive. When the food disappears, so will clean and safe water. Ask the Lord, “How many gallons of water should I store?” You will be surprised just how many gallons it takes to live a simple life. If you don’t have water, you can’t keep your life and your surroundings clean. Disease will break out and you will die of either of water born diseases or of drinking contaminated water. I have done the research concerning nuclear war. If you survive the initial blast..then fill up everything and anything you may have that will hold water. What good is long term food and freeze dried food, if you don’t have ANY WATER… you will perish. The Lord has revealed to me that he is taking away the food and the water. Isaiah 3. 1See now, the Lord, the Lord Almighty, is about to take from Jerusalem and Judah both supply and support: all supplies of food and all supplies of water, Jeremiah 9:15 15therefore thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Behold, I will… Read more »
William
William
November 19, 2016 3:38 PM

I purchased food grade barrels that previously had juice in them for $20.00 for water and food grade barrels with lids that had previously had diced peppers for dry food storage. Beans with rice or grains is a complete protein and lintels are a complete protein, include natural salt and get a water purification system like a berkey water filtration unit that is gravity feed. Cast iron for cooking on a fire if the power goes out.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 21, 2016 1:27 AM

Have extra propane for the barbecue (for cooking). I also have a wood stove to heat the house (and generator to keep the gas fired furnace working, the well and sewage pump, not to mention refrigerators and freezers going ).

Todd H Henderson
November 20, 2016 12:28 AM

Pretty much exactly what I have done.

J in Tenn
J in Tenn
November 19, 2016 2:48 PM

Good advice. I love 5 gal buckets lot of uses. I would make sure they are food grade so ya don’t get nasty chemicals leeching into your water. Encore plastics corp(stamp on bottom of bucket) are all food grade except gray and black, last I checked. Don’t wast your money on expensive buckets labeled “food grade”. Can find cheap ones at most big box stores near paint dept. Also chlorine dioxide is a great water purifier in spite of all the bad and false “dangers”. Did a looooooottttttttttt of research on it. Few drops in 5 gal of water does the job for killing off any nasties.

Frank Dzielski
November 21, 2016 11:25 AM
Please consider this as a word of encouragement. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Perfect love cast out fear. We fear death because we don’t fully know Love because HE has not yet been FULLY FORMED in us. But praise God, We are being changed as we BEHOLD HIM! 2 Cor. 3:18. The greatest thing we can do to prepare is to fill our vessels with the water of the word and be being filled with the spirit of God. Did Jeremiah or Ezekiel die from the lack of water or food? Did Moses, who was in his 80’s, die from the lack of food and water (Deut. 9:912, 17-18) after not eating or drinking for 80 days? Jesus said to his disciples when stopping at the well, my food is to do the will of my father. John 4:34. I have food to eat of which you do not know. John 4:32 SELAH! He said to the Samaritan woman, he who drinks of the water I give will not thirst again but will instead have a fountain of everlasting life within them. John 4:14. SELAH! Are we like the disciples that were with Him, do we really get what he was saying? Consider this. Those who are doing the will of the father, feasting at his table daily, and are being filled daily with His spirit are full of LIFE (JESUS). Fear is the opposite of faith! Luke 18:8, …When the Son of Man comes will He really find faith on the Earth? We must embrace this as truth…. Gal. 2:20, “I have been crucified with Christ: IT IS NO LONGER I WHO LIVE (SELAH) but CHRIST LIVES IN ME! Jesus said in John 10:18, “NO ONE takes… Read more »
Little Lamb
Little Lamb
November 21, 2016 11:54 AM

Frank, I agree completely. This is my first time to post on here; been a born again believer for 36 years. This is a time to seek the Lord’s face and stay filled up with the bread and water of life, the WORD, which is the Lord Jesus. This is not a “one size fits all” faith time. We need to follow our Lord, individually. Some of us will need to have provisions to care for the sick, the dying, the sinners and unbelievers who have yet to come to Christ, some of us will go out in the initial “event” whether that be nuclear attack, incoming Nibiru, EMP, whatever. Do whatever preps the Lord is leading you to do. I feel such a joy and peace in believing, right now. So glad I found this website a few days ago. This earth is not my home. My the peace of God which passeth understanding keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. He who seeks to save his life shall lose it. He who loses his life for Christs sake shall find it. Hallelujah. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

November 19, 2016 7:47 AM

I HAVE been constantly thinking of Heaven for a long time now. Maybe its preparing me possibly for this? 🙂 oh and also I told this before on a different post but i have been asking God alot at night to let me get an early visit to Heaven in a visit or a dream but it hasn’t happened :(. I’m 15 years old! 😀 :J

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
November 19, 2016 12:00 PM

Firestorm, Bless your little young heart for having such a hunger for the Lord at your age. You are a special treasure to God. Be patient as Gods timing is always perfect even though we dont usually understand it. I am praying for God to use you in a mighty way and to give you a special moment in Him. God bless you precious little one.

November 20, 2016 10:11 PM

Thank you! 🙂

J in Tenn
J in Tenn
November 19, 2016 1:59 PM

Man, I just get this sense of how much desire you have for God. That’s one the best things to have. Keep runnin the good race, keep pursuing Him. When ya feel worn out He will carry you. He’s got plans for you. Don’t let go. My prayers are with ya! 🙂

November 20, 2016 10:12 PM

Thanks bro! 🙂

Peggy A.
November 19, 2016 5:06 PM

Firestorm,
Many blessings to you. I’m sure God will use you in these end times.
I hope you have a Bible you can understand and are reading it!!

November 20, 2016 10:12 PM

Yes i have had my own Bible since 2007! its called the NIV Adventure Bible 🙂

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 12:20 PM

Firestorm,
OK, very good. Now, either that Book (the Bible) will keep you (us) from evil OR evil will keep you (us) from that Book.

You could start in the Gospel of John and read 1 chapter, 3 times per day for a week. It works out perfectly. There are 21 Chapters. Read aloud. The spoken Word is powerful. Continue on in the New Testament. Read Psalms. Read Proverbs. Don’t let the Word depart from your eyes, ears, or thoughts. It is TRUTH, and the Truth is true even if no one else says so.

If you think of it, write back and let us know how you’re doing with being in THE BOOK daily. It is DAILY BREAD for your Spirit-man!! God Bless.

“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me.” (Jesus Christ speaking).

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 12:24 PM

Firestorm,
P.S. Don’t be concerned if you don’t understand everything you read.
Just have faith that it is the TRUTH and that you are planting seeds of Truth in our Spirit-man that will not return void. You can always ask the Holy Spirit (before reading) to reveal to you what you need to know; to teach you. That can help. However, don’t be discouraged if you can’t understand everything you read. It’s okay. Just KEEP READING, keep mulling the Scriptures over in your mind as you go about your day; certain Scriptures that stand out to you.

Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you!

November 22, 2016 11:14 AM

Yes I know lol I have had my Bible since 2007. I don’t read it daily though 🙁 and I have been a Born Again Christian since i was 5 or 6! 😀 . Of COURSE I know that that was Jesus who said that lol 😛 but thanks anyway 🙂

Peggy A.
November 22, 2016 3:10 PM

Firestorm,
When you were Born Again, did you happen to receive a Prayer Language at that time also?

Also, it’s wise for everyone to take their Daily Bread in feeding their Spirit man. Walking in the Spirit will be imperative in these end times. If you would like to read an inspirational book on the importance of Bible reading, try “Heaven Rules” by Faye Aldridge (a very good friend of mine) (available at amazon).

Just so you know that I’m not a young “chick,” just trying to strike up a conversation, I am a happily married retired school teacher with a real heart for children and young people. God Bless.

November 23, 2016 11:27 AM

ohhhh i know what you mean now lol no I can’t speak in tongues 😛

November 23, 2016 11:25 AM

I dont know what a prayer language is but i happened to become Born Again in the Livingroom of one of the houses i used to live in i think? if you mean the things you have to believe and say while you do the special born again prayer then yes obviously i did lol or i wouldnt be born again lol but thanks 😉

Peggy A.
November 23, 2016 9:27 PM

“Prayer Language” is just another name for speaking in tongues.

So what do you think of all the end-time prophecy that you read here? I think you said in a prior comment that you think of Heaven a lot……interesting. You’re probably one of the youngest people on here by far (and that’s special!), but you are in good company here. Biblical values are esteemed highly here.

November 24, 2016 8:03 AM

Yes i can tell lol but i question some posts though… 🙂

Ming
Ming
November 19, 2016 10:27 PM

Firestorm,

Your yearning for the Things Above is refreshing! If you’re a water-baptized, born again Christian believer, the next step for you is to get baptized by the Holy Spirit and by His Fire, and start building your Holy Faith praying in the Spirit (pray without ceasing). Please check out http://www.daveroberson.org and his book “The Walk of the Spirit, the Walk of Power”! If you visit Tampa, FL, try visiting the River Church and ask Dr Rodney Howard Brown to lay hand and pray for you! Consider IHOP KC Mission Base in Kansas City, Missouri or the Bethel Church in Redding, CA, or the Family Prayer Center in Tulsa, OK as your next vacation/retreat destination (they all have good conferences).

You’re on the right track – keep listening to His Voice to fulfill your Destiny in Him!

November 20, 2016 10:12 PM

Im a Born Again Christian but im not water baptized lol maybe someday! 😉

anna
anna
November 19, 2016 8:33 PM

PEOPLE, you should have been preparing for a long time now but even if you haven’t here is a great guide on how much food & water you need to survive on:
I hope you find it helpful. Forget Christmas presents & spend the money now on this. Like the Queen of England said the end of 2015, we will not be seeing a Christmas this year. She said “enjoy your last Christmas for there won’t be another”. So yes, they know what is coming so get your supplies:

One Year Supply Guide – restoring-america.com
Food Storage Item . Amount . Shelf Life . Storage . GRAINS: 300 lbs + * Keep all grains away from weevil and rodents! Cereal . … One Year Supply Guide …
restoring-america.com/Documents/One Year Supply Guide.pdf

I.C.
I.C.
November 19, 2016 11:48 AM

I had a dream earlier this week. This dream was very vivid, and I was really troubled after I woke up from this dream. In this dream, there was a beautiful deer standing on top of a hill. I was outside with my dog when my dog got loose and started to chase this deer, and I in turn started to chase my dog to catch her. As we were running, we approached a herd of deer, and the deer my dog was chasing and the rest of the herd started to effortlessly jump into the branches of the trees around us, jumping higher and higher up the tree, until they were out of view. As I looked up toward the top of the trees, looking for the deer, all of a sudden, all the deer came falling down from the top of the trees, already dead before they hit the ground. When I woke up, I was troubled; I’m not sure exactly what the dream meant, but I felt maybe God might be saying that there is going to be a shortage of food, maybe involving massive die off of livestock and meat products. When I went to work that morning, a coworker started to tell me how the opening for deer hunting season was just a few days away. I had no idea deer hunting season was about to start; my family and I do not hunt and know nothing about hunting. I think just how when I had this dream, deer hunting season was only a few days away, this shortage of meat products, or massive die off of the livestock, may start very soon.

Joe
Joe
November 20, 2016 2:44 AM

I.C
The Bears [Dog] was trying to catch the market,but it kept going up[Trees,bullish]. But market is going to come crashing down suddenly. My twp cents.

Sandra
Sandra
November 19, 2016 7:03 PM

My husband is an avid hunter in the Canadian priaries. I know deer populations are down here. Different reasons include that hunting has become super popular because of such things as being promoted on outdoors TV shows and people wanting to eat “chemical free/free range” meat as apposed to feedlot beef, the economy is bad and people are looking for cheaper options, people are out of work and have time to hunt, etc…

There is also a disease called “chronic wasting disease” that’s similar to “mad cow disease” and it is passed along in deer populations. There wasn’t a big problem with the disease but as an excuse to curb a potential problem, they killed 1000s of deer locally here, put them in a giant pit and buried them! My husband worked as a wildlife tech for a research project on the disease and this action taken by the government was completely over the top! Populations have not recovered since.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 21, 2016 1:33 AM

Hunting is good here in Alberta, as the deer population has rebounded in the last 2 years (from previous bad winters where 90% died off). Chronic Wasting Disease is presently at about 2 % and everything east of Edmonton to the Saskatchewan border must be tested (sending in the frozen head).

Sandra
Sandra
December 1, 2016 11:58 AM
Sandi
Sandi
November 19, 2016 12:36 PM

I LOVE your last paragraph, Katie: “We are a mighty army and the devil fears the remnant of the Living GOD. We will do the works that Jesus did and greater because He said so. God bless you all.”

Nancy Trimble
November 19, 2016 12:15 PM

I’ve had that feeling before when checking out at Wal-Mart, other people looking at you when you have a full buggy and poor(er) people than me looking at me with that ‘look’ in them. Just imagine when push comes to shove or the EBT cards fail, there’s so many things that could trigger it. I’ve made a personal commitment lately to do what I can to donate to our local ministries food bank here that was started by the White River Baptist Association (Threshold Ministries) and Thrift Store even if it’s a little bit. I went 2 weeks ago and took fresh eggs and some can goods. I know God will honor whatever we can do. I had an interesting experience that first day two weeks ago. I was changing the slogan on our church signboard and was going to put, ‘Expect the Unexpected’ (before the election) and after I donated and went back to the grocery store to do some of my own shopping, I felt God take my eyes and show me the very words I wrote on the bottom of my grocery pad ‘Expect the Unexpected’. I had written it down to remind myself to stop and put that on the board on the way home since I was running late and the food bank opened at 9:00 a.m. Like a Rhema word only he literally showed it to me. It left me in tears, as if Jesus was telling me, since you fed my people, to now “expect the unexpected’. It was quite moving. Of course Satan has to come back and attack after something like that, but again, this is just part of the testing He is getting us ready for!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
November 21, 2016 1:08 PM

When the Snap EBT cards fail, you do NOT want to go to the store.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
November 19, 2016 9:27 AM

Thank you, Katie, for sharing these dreams! I also have had very similar dreams and visions about famine and water shortages!

In one dream, I also was in a grocery store at the check out counter with my husband. It was dark in the store, like the electricity was out. I had a grocery cart that was piled HIGH with groceries and it was taking forever to check out. I got worried about the people behind me waiting, so I turned around to see. When I turned around there was this long line that went as far back as the eye could see and they were all scowling at me. I then noticed that they were carrying their groceries in their arms and not grocery carts . I was told that my husband and I were the last ones to get so much food and that there was a limit of buying only what you can carry.