There Are Indications That A Major Financial Event In Germany Could Be Imminent

Germany-Euro-Map-Public-Domain-460x613Is something about to happen in Germany that will shake the entire world?

According to disturbing new intel that I have received, a major financial event in Germany could be imminent.  Now when I say imminent, I do not mean to suggest that it will happen tomorrow.  But I do believe that we have entered a season of time when another “Lehman Brothers moment” may occur.  Most observers tend to regard Germany as the strong hub that is holding the rest of Europe together economically, but the truth is that serious trouble is brewing under the surface.  As I write this, the German DAX stock index is down close to 20 percent from the all-time high that was set back in April, and there are lots of signs of turmoil at Germany’s largest bank.  There are very few banks in the world that are more prestigious or more influential than Deutsche Bank, and it has been making headlines for all of the wrong reasons recently.

Just like we saw with Lehman Brothers, banks that are “too big to fail” don’t suddenly collapse overnight.  The truth is that there are always warning signs in advance if you look closely enough.

In early 2014, shares of Deutsche Bank were trading above 50 dollars a share.  Since that time, they have fallen by more than 40 percent, and they are now trading below 29 dollars a share.

It is common knowledge that the corporate culture at Deutsche Bank is deeply corrupt, and the bank has been exceedingly reckless in recent years.

If you are exceedingly reckless and you win all the time, that is okay.  Unfortunately for Deutsche Bank, they have increasingly been on the losing end of things.

Prior to the “sudden collapse” of Lehman Brothers on September 15th, 2008, there had been media reports of mass layoffs at the firm.  To give you just a couple of examples, CNBC reported on this on March 10th, 2008 and the New York Times reported on this on August 28th, 2008.

When big banks start getting into serious trouble, this is what they do.  They start getting rid of staff.  That is why the massive job cuts that Deutsche Bank just announced are so troubling

Deutsche Bank aims to cut roughly 23,000 jobs, or about one quarter of total staff, through layoffs mainly in technology activities and by spinning off its PostBank division, financial sources said on Monday.

That would bring the group’s workforce down to around 75,000 full-time positions under a reorganization being finalised by new Chief Executive John Cryan, who took control of Germany’s biggest bank in July with the promise to cut costs.

Cryan presented preliminary details of the plan to members of the supervisory board at the weekend. A spokesman for the bank declined comment.

Deutsche Bank has also been facing mounting legal troubles.  The following is a brief excerpt from a recent Zero Hedge article

The bank, which has paid out more than $9 billion over the past three years alone to settle legacy litigation, has become something of a poster child for corrupt corporate culture.

In April, Deutsche settled rate rigging charges with the DoJ for $2.5 billion (or about $25,474 per employee) and subsequently paid $55 million to the SEC (an agency that’s been run by former Deutsche Bank employees and their close associates for years) in connection with allegations it deliberately mismarked its crisis-era LSS book to the tune of at least $5 billion.

But it was out of the frying pan and into the fire so to speak, because early last month, the DoJ announced it would seek to extract a fresh round of MBS-related settlements from banks that knowingly packaged and sold shoddy CDOs in the lead up to the crisis. JP Morgan, Bank of America, and Citi settled MBS probes when the DoJ was operating under the incomparable (and we mean that in a derisive way) Eric Holder but now, emboldened by her pyrrhic victory over Wall Street’s FX manipulators, new Attorney General Loretta Lynch is set to go after Barclays PLC, Credit Suisse Group AG, Deutsche Bank AG, HSBC Holdings PLC, Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC,UBS AG and Wells Fargo & Co.

Of course the legal troubles are just the tip of the iceberg of what has been going on over at Deutsche Bank over the past couple of years.  The following is a pretty good timeline of some of the major events that have hit Deutsche Bank since the beginning of last year.  It comes from a NotQuant article that was published back in June entitled “Is Deutsche Bank the next Lehman?“…

• In April of 2014,  Deutsche Bank was forced to raise an additional 1.5 Billion of Tier 1 capital to support its capital structure.  Why?
  • 1 month later in May of 2014, the scramble for liquidity continued as DB announced the selling of 8 billion euros worth of stock – at up to a 30% discount.   Why again?  It was a move which raised eyebrows across the financial media.  The calm outward image of Deutsche Bank did not seem to reflect their rushed efforts to raise liquidity.  Something was decidedly rotten behind the curtain.
  • Fast forwarding to March of this year:   Deutsche Bank fails the banking industry’s “stress tests” and is given a stern warning to shore up it’s capital structure.
  • In April,  Deutsche Bank confirms its agreement to a joint settlement with the US and UK regarding the manipulation of LIBOR.   The bank is saddled with a massive $2.1 billion payment to the DOJ.  (Still, a small fraction of their winnings from the crime).
  • In May,  one of Deutsche Bank’s CEOs, Anshu Jain is given an enormous amount of new authority by the board of directors.  We guess that this is a “crisis move”.  In times of crisis the power of the executive is often increased.
  • June 5:  Greece misses its payment to the IMF.   The risk of default across all of its debt is now considered acute.   This has massive implications for Deutsche Bank.
  • June 6/7:  (A Saturday/Sunday, and immediately following Greece’s missed payment to the IMF) Deutsche Bank’s two CEO’s announce their surprise departure from the company.  (Just one month after Jain is given his new expanded powers).   Anshu Jain will step down first at the end of June.  Jürgen Fitschen will step down next May.
  • June 9: S&P lowers the rating of Deutsche Bank to BBB+  Just three notches above “junk”.  (Incidentally,  BBB+ is even lower than Lehman’s downgrade – which preceded its collapse by just 3 months)

Are you starting to get the picture?  These are not signs of a healthy bank.

What makes things even worse is how recklessly Deutsche Bank has been behaving.  At one point, it was estimated that Deutsche Bank had a staggering 75 trillion dollars worth of exposure to derivatives.  Keep in mind that German GDP for an entire year is only about 4 trillion dollars.  So when Deutsche Bank finally collapses, there won’t be enough money in Europe (or anywhere else for that matter) to clean up the mess.  This is a perfect example of why I am constantly hammering on the danger of these “weapons of financial mass destruction”.

If Deutsche Bank were to totally collapse, it would be a financial disaster far worse than Lehman Brothers.  It would literally take down the entire European financial system and cause global financial panic on a scale that none of us have ever seen before.

On a personal note, I apologize for not posting anything last week.  I traveled to two very important conferences and was living out of a suitcase for about eight days.

There has been a bit of a lull in the action over the past couple of weeks, but I expect that to end very shortly.  I believe that the rest of 2015 is going to be incredibly chaotic, and we are going to see some things happen that most people could not even conceive of right now.

In the days that are directly ahead, I encourage people to keep a close eye on both Germany and Japan.

Big things are about to happen, and millions are about to be totally shaken out of their complacency.

Michael Snyder

Author: Michael Snyder

Michael Snyder is a former Washington D.C. attorney who now publishes The Economic Collapse Blog and End of the American Dream. Michael and his wife Meranda believe that God is raising up a Remnant in these last days (Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12) that will bring in the greatest move of God the world has ever seen and the greatest harvest of souls the world has ever seen.

Bill Weather
October 9, 2015 2:30 AM

McGeorge germany crash dream on the 25th looks to be coming November 25th. Just received an email from McGeorge. This is quite an eye popper and what to watch for. Ok, so McGeorge says sometimes his dreams don’t come to pass until he walks them out. In other words, they begin to come to pass when events of those dreams play out. His dream of the 25th took place in Kansas City, so for this dream to start to play out, he’s gotta be in KC. The dream was given him on Sept 9th and we all thought it was for the 25th of September. While that was happening, McGeorge scheduled a trip to KC on sept 16th because of his good friends 40th wedding anniversary. Guess what? In The house that the dream took place??? It’s the people who are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary! He’ll be in KC October 30th. That means we are to watch for the next 25th from there which is November 25th! Also in the dream. He was 1st at his friends house, the Bell’s. That’s where he’s staying while in KC on the 30th. Then the 2nd place of the dream took place at the ones with the 40th anniversary! Seems like he’s walking out this very dream starting October 30th!….. to add to the fun, I Just found this. Hold on to your seatbelt! guess what november 25th is on God’s calendar…. its the 13th of Kislev. Translated 9-13 on God’s calendar…. turns out, the shemitah very well may be on 9-13 https://www.hebcal.com/converter/?gd=25&gm=11&gy=2015&g2h=1

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
October 5, 2015 6:14 PM

My shorts are balancing my longs at present.
Dax and Japan are rising sharply, God is good.
If I had not done this I would have lost $$ big time.

God bless,
Phil.

Awaiting the Obama 1.2 billion announcememt

David
David
October 2, 2015 3:50 PM

Had a dream last night 10/1/2015 I was loading equipment into my work van. There were a few people to my right side and suddenly they ran, I saw a German guy from my church run about 50 ft and jump in his car. I got into my van when I saw the German panic and get into his car. I looked to my right and instantly a large black bear tore thru the passenger side of my van and I felt the bear tear into me. Then the bear was behind my van and a gun appeared for my protection.
Interpretation. There will be panic in Germany first and America will be torn into by a large bear market. But God will provide those who listen to Him with a weapon to prosper.
A few weeks ago in a dream I saw a massive bear walking on its back legs in a distant field (observation dream) then the bear came across the field and took out a man who appeared to own or be in charge of the field. Feel free to post this.

Karen Johnson
Karen Johnson
October 5, 2015 10:33 AM
David, good morning. Thanks for sharing your dreams. Here is a dream I had on Sept 15th 2015. ​​Dream: I wanted to visit Japan – not Tokyo. I then found myself in Japan. I was sitting at the aisle end of a long table in an auditorium full of people seated at similar tables. A military man took the stage and was talking about a past war. I vaguely remember the word ‘Okinawa.’ I then found myself outside – still in Japan. I had a baby – my baby. A large, scary-looking, black bear insisted that my baby and I cuddle with it. I was terrified but complied. The bear lay down on the ground on its right side. I lay on right side beside it, holding my baby and cuddling between the bear’s back legs. It was quite comforting and safe. Soon after, the bear saw something in the distance that made the bear angry. It took off charging towards whatever it saw with great anger in its expression. The scene changed and now my husband and I were together in Japan. It was night time and we were preparing to go on a trip we needed to be prepared for. I had cooked some food and my husband was packing the extra food and loading it onto a cart (like the tea carts one would see in an antique store). ​My husband and I were now outside. We saw lights coming down from high in the sky toward us. They looked like the lights from a Nova Hubble Telescope image. The lights were different colors but some of them were the colors of fire. The lights descended towards us until they reached just above our heads. Two of the lights then transformed into the shape of fiery winged… Read more »
Greg
Greg
September 24, 2015 5:44 AM

Hi Our company is issuing a dollar denominated product that offers capital protection. Hope someone can give a legit analysis/insight about the strategy. Obviously dollar denominated investment is not good right?

” 7-year investment-linked life insurance product that provides 100% capital protection.* It also gives clients the opportunity to enjoy potential earnings as the product invests in a credit-linked structured note that taps into the performance of the Deutsche Bank (DB) World Titans Strategy. The DB World Titans Strategy is a dynamic allocation approach between global bonds, equities, cash and commodities based on changing market conditions and the credit worthiness of the Republic of the Philippines. It may have tactical allocations to US, Europe, China and Emerging Markets.”

It will be rolled out starting Oct 1, and when something happens to Germany, I don’t know what will happen to the fund. Although it is a 7 year locked in period, with capital guarantee, maybe it can still earn in the next 7 years? Losses though may happen due to forex.

Appreciate your insights/analysis specially on DB’s word titan’s strategy.

Natalie
Natalie
September 23, 2015 11:13 PM

I was discouraged a little today because some close to me doubted that things were going to happen, saying things like, “People have been saying things for years and nothing ever happens.” I knew what I have felt that the Lord has been speaking. I drove around feeling a bit down but knowing I can’t make anyone believe. People will decide for themselves & hopefully seek the Lord themselves. I then came across these verses when I got home..
The Visions Will Come True
The Lord spoke his word to me. He said: “Son of man, what is this saying you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’? So say to them, ‘This is what the Lord God says: I will make them stop saying this. Then nobody in Israel will use it anymore.’ But tell them, ‘The time is near when every vision will come true. There will be no more false visions or pleasing prophecies inside the nation of Israel. This is because I, the Lord God, will speak. What I say will be done. It will not be delayed. You are a people who refuse to obey. And in your time I will say the word and do it, says the Lord God.’” The Lord spoke his word to me. He said: “Son of man, look! The people of Israel are saying this: ‘The vision that Ezekiel sees is for a time many years from now. He is prophesying about times far away.’
“So say to them: ‘The Lord God says this: None of my words will be delayed anymore. What I have said will be done, says the Lord God.’” -Ezekiel 12:21-28

Darin
Darin
September 24, 2015 5:53 AM

There is another post here that confirms your comment. http://z3news.com/w/watch-out-global-economic-collapse-starts-in-germany-september-25th/ —In this dream I was with some friends in Kansas City. They were redecorating their home. Taking things off the wall in one of their back rooms and putting them on their wall in the main hallway. Then my old Pastor came in and someone asked him to tell us what he knows. He said, ‘There will be a crash in Germany on the 25th.’ That was the end of the dream.”—The items on the wall represent the writing on the wall, which means the warnings the Lord has been giving to his people for years in our back rooms, our prayer rooms, are now being brought out into the open for all to see in the main hallway. In other words, everyone is about to see these events unfolding that were previously only seen by God’s people. We have come to the time when these events are going to happen.

Wolf
Wolf
September 26, 2015 7:19 PM

Was there a collapse in Germany the 25th? If there was it sure didn’t make the news. So what is your mind now, do you still feel the dream was from God? Thanks

September 26, 2015 8:42 PM

Darin’s dream never mentioned any dates.

Wolf
Wolf
September 26, 2015 10:25 PM

Ok yeah you’re right, it just says the 25th, sorry for assuming it was Sept 25th 2015.

September 26, 2015 11:14 PM

Your previous comment was a reply to Darin so I am assuming you are referring to Darin’s dream about Germany, but his dream did not mention any dates at all. There was a separate post in which I shared a dream submitted by Pastor Louie McGeorge in which he was told Germany would crash on the 25th, but he was not told the month.

Matt
Matt
September 23, 2015 10:00 PM

Nathan Leal’s dream from 2014

1. The Plane is the Pope at the UN & his poisonous speech which starts the judgement (25 Sept 15?)
2. The Rocket is the devaluation of the USD ( 2 weeks later?)
3. The standard oil sign is the USD being removed as World reserve currency – PetroDollar (20 Oct 15?)

The above is speculation on my part only.

Matt
Matt
September 23, 2015 9:48 PM

From Glynda Linkous for 23 Sept 2015

What excuse will you give Me, America, for your whorish ways? For how you have scorned My many blessings upon you, and mocked My ways?

You are high and lofty, and prideful, but I shall now make you lowly and humble. You have gone far from Me in your deceitful “freedoms.” The enemy has deceived you into receiving His lies and you persist in spreading them throughout the world.

You have attempted to be god, and that position is reserved for Me alone. I will now remove you from that throne.

Linda Clay
September 23, 2015 6:22 PM

I’m stopping by to say hello and blessings everybody. Also, a reminder that just because we haven’t seen some of the prophetic events occur within the last several days, does not mean they won’t happen. It’s the mercy of the Heavenly Father to delay things until the last possible moment, so those who will turn to Jesus, will be saved. I do believe once the “chain reaction” starts . . it’s going to be wave-upon-wave-upon wave. People will be reeling, trying to keep up with what is happening.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
September 23, 2015 8:41 PM

Yes Linda, and I also believe that things are indeed happening today, but perhaps private things that are paving the way for what’s coming. “Behind the scenes” things that will help cement the plans.

Matt
Matt
September 23, 2015 3:02 PM

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=294 This was posted on Steve Quayle’s dreams and Visions page.

“…I had a dream about a month ago where I was sitting in the back seat of a car with the pope and while he was trying to turn my attention to the right he grabbed me and choked me from the left and when I looked at him, he transformed into a very evil demon with sharp jagged teeth. It was then that I started rebuking him. Finally on the third attempt, I rebuked him in the name of Jesus and his grip on my neck finally subsided.
Last night, on the eve of atonement, I had another dream that the entities in our government & the Pope were holding some kind of evil ritual under the White House. “

Linda Clay
September 23, 2015 6:19 PM

WOW, Matt. The Holy Spirit is truly trying to warn the Body of Christ, who have “eyes to see” and “ears to hear”. I was prompted to look at this prophetic video this morning, re: final blood moon and the false prophet. . . . please consider checking it out_______http://youtu.be/O5F4HgPhP64

Bobbie
Bobbie
September 24, 2015 3:50 PM

Great video. I have a better understanding of why I felt the check in my spirit about this Pope.

Matt
Matt
September 23, 2015 8:32 PM

Hello Linda, I put a post above about a dream I had. You might find interesting. Please ask the LORD if it was him and I got it right.

Bill Weather
September 23, 2015 2:57 PM

The euro and Asian cars align with other prophecy here, that the crash starts in germany, then Japan….thus, the euro and Asian cars.
The smashing of two cars together, hmmm, maybe a crash here, since they had not yet rolled down the hill. Butting heads come to mind. Maybe this also crashes elections, the fight from within.