Old Indian Chief Delivers Very Important Message

Cherokee Indian Chief Wolf Robe

Cherokee Indian Chief Wolf Robe

During my prayer time today I saw a vision. I saw a single large white feather, like an eagle feather. Then I saw an old Indian chief standing in front of me. We were standing around what looked like a picnic table in my basement. On the floor in front of him was a carved black figure that I knew represented an Indian chief.

With one foot on the floor and his other foot on the bench he leaned over with his arms resting on his knee and said to me, “Whenever someone has been destined by God to be a chief, but fails to fulfill their destiny, that’s a very big deal to God.”

I just nodded in agreement, but did not say anything because I did not know what to say. That was the end of the vision.

I immediately understood this word did not apply to me personally, so I was left wondering what was the point. Why was this shown to me?

A few hours later, I got the answer when I was reading through the new comments posted on this site. After reading one of the comments, I realized God was revealing His heart to me by showing me something that was very important to Him. So I was correct in my conclusion that it had nothing to do with me, but I was wrong in thinking it was not very important just because it was not about me. Once I realized God was revealing His heart to me, I felt grieved for being so self-centered and having such little regard for something that was very important to Him.

I believe we have reached a critical time when God wants us and even needs us to grow up and realize everything is not all about us. A great war is raging and God is calling us to rise up to a new level, which requires us to forget about ourselves to concentrate on knowing Him. Then we can begin to understand the issues that matter to Him.

God could just tell us what to do and require us to obey, but that would be a very shallow relationship with very little passion or devotion. He wants much better things for us. He not only wants us to know what to do, but why it is so important to do it. This is the wisdom of God because He knows if He can get us to understand these things, He can capture our heart and bring us to a place of total devotion to Him, the kind of devotion that loves Him and obeys Him even unto death, with no regard for ourself.

This will be the heart of God’s end-time army. We will not love our life, even when faced with death (Revelation 12:11). What is there to fear when we have already willingly laid down everything for the sake of knowing Him? Nothing can conquer this kind of love.

Years ago, my wife and I were in serious financial trouble. We had received a certified letter demanding full payment for our mortgage within ten days, but we did not have any money. That night, we went into warfare mode. We prayed militantly as we marched around in our bedroom declaring the promises of God over our finances.

While we were praying, I saw a vision of the devil standing in front of me. I saw myself swinging a large sword right at his mid-section. There was a look of terror in his eyes as he saw my sword coming. He quickly threw his arms over his head and jumped back to avoid getting sliced open. Then I noticed something else. He had no defensive armor, nothing to stop the blade from cutting him. His only weapons were offensive. His only defense was to turn and run, and run fast.

Then I heard the Lord say to me, “The devil’s biggest fear is a Christian soldier who has no regard for his own life.”

We should never be afraid of the devil because we possess a powerful sword that can send him running every time if we will just start swinging. All of the money we needed came to us before the ten-day deadline. We kicked the devil’s butt and kept our house!

After I saw the Indian chief today, I received a confirmation of what God was revealing when I read the latest post by Pastor Benjamin Faircloth, The Time Has Come for Releasing Two Portions of Faith. He pointed out how God made His ways known to Moses, but to the sons of Israel He only showed His acts. Moses was at a different level in His relationship with God than the rest of Israel.

He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the sons of Israel. (Psalm 103:7)

We have heard all sorts of warnings of trouble coming in the days ahead. The warnings have served their purpose of getting our attention and putting us on full alert, but now I believe we are entering a new season with a new emphasis on getting prepared. I believe the old Indian chief was sent to reveal the most important key to our preparation, which is letting go of our self-centered life so we can learn God’s ways and understand what is important to Him. He wants us to travel light so we have nothing to distract our attention away from passionately pursuing Him.

God is letting us know it is time for us to know His ways. Our entire focus must be to please Him in everything we think, say, and do. It cannot be about us anymore. It it time for us to grow up. It is time for us to know God.

© 2016 – 2019, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Mitch Salmon
January 26, 2016 1:23 PM

“The devil’s biggest fear is a Christian soldier who has no regard for his own life.”

In response to that I say, “Let that be me.” I am thankful that the LORD has been so patient with me as He has been maturing me. It is true. “Me” is not a big factor in HIS grand plan. So it can’t be about conforming His will to our plan. It has to be about conforming our will unto His.

Richard
Richard
March 13, 2017 2:15 PM

for it shall be lit by the Glory of God. Rev. dates to check: 21 April 1863 & 23 May 1844

GMichaelLottSr
December 28, 2016 4:12 PM

Amen ●●●●●

Debra Colby
July 9, 2016 4:50 PM

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your dream. Was the American Indian Chief Wolf Robe the one that appeared in your dream or is the photo being used as a representation?
Could it have been Geronimo? The reason I am asking is that Geronimo appeared in a dream dreamed by Cynthia Judd in 2009. The dream was about America. She did not know it was Geronimo until the Lord told her and she looked up his picture on the web. I heard a long time ago that Geronimo had become a Christian. The link to the dream of Geronimo is:

Deb Colby

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
February 16, 2016 9:35 AM
I recall as a child the many trips I went on with my parents across the country. Each time we would make a trip we would take extra time in Native American territories and be fascinated by the artifacts and history of the areas. I was raised in California. In 4th grade we studied the Missions of California. My parents took me on a trip to see many of the missions. I had a deep regard in my heart, even as a child. In a college class the required reading was not a text book, but paperbacks. One was Black Elk Speaks. I merely opened the book and began to cry. I cried through the entire reading. Whether that was due to the anointing on the words, or the Holy Spirit moving in my heart, I am was not sure. My parents took another trip without me after I was grown, and went to all the missions. Later, after my father passed, my mother and I took several days to revisit where we had gone before. I wanted to make a memory for her with me, and to refresh what her and my father had done. About 15 years ago, I once again took my mother on a road trip to Santa Fe. It was summer and very hot. I recall that we were in the old town and went to an ice scream shop. Two young Native American men came in, neatly dressed wearing simple stone jewelry around their necks. I had to put my head down as that same feeling of the presence of the Holy Spirit came over me. On the trip back, we went to Four Corners. I had an opportunity to pray for an Native American man there. I will never forget what that was… Read more »
John K
John K
February 4, 2016 6:57 AM
Hi James, I have awaited since reading of this post, to first see what other understanding the Lord has revealed in this regard. And as you now own up, its indeed a lot more, and important. First things first, we as Christians with our bibles and doctrines look down on other cultures and lock out the word of the Creator emanating from any and all other sources, excepting the agreeable ones to ourselves. We are narrow minded to suppose that God only spoke through Christians. For God’s sake, he owns the universe and all that is in them. His word then fills and pervades the universe itself. In these last days indeed he has spoken through Christ, but Christ refers to the anointing, the Holy Spirit, hence even that which is spoken of life through these cultures we look down upon is Christ Jesus. I make it a point to seek the truth and sample it out of all ancient world cultures. And its amazing whence understood, that it really was not heathenish, but rather the word of God, pure and direct. The Indian to you, must have been a surprise, that God would use such a one to deliver his most important message. He did not use an angel, nor a green extraterrestrial, but one that is earthly. So just what is this important message encoded in american Indian mythologies? We presume it to be some form of idolatry, from the image of the black sculpture before the great chief, but these were mere symbols for memory aid, not idolatry. The sculpture was black. Another dream on these pages involved a message, from a black man. Black is African. There is an important message from God that is encoded in African mythology and land, and referred to also prominently… Read more »
Dean Cooper
February 2, 2016 6:40 AM

Thank you James for posting that vision you received. It hit me quite strongly and I have cried several times over it and I don’t entirely know why. I mean I don’t see how I am a chief in any way and yet it felt like a word for me. You see, my grandfather was born on the reservation in OK to Cherokee parents, but they told my dad that he was descended from a great chief (through an illegitimate fling with a Sioux official). This chief wore only a single feather and has the largest carved sculpture in world done in the Black hills of South Dakota. Yes, he’s Crazy Horse and I’ve always liked that I may have descended from him. I heard that the Sioux could become chief if they were exceptional at one of three things, but he was exceptional in all three. Your word has meant a lot to me. Thanks.

Ken Johnson
January 27, 2016 10:28 AM

Love the part about finance deliverance and honesty. We have all been there. This next season is going to be “chains and debts” coming off. Gods taking the world towards Jubilee and debt forgiveness. The whole finance system is debts/ manipulation and distortion- almost from start to finish. Hokey credit scores, social media scores and hype. The 2nd coming season is one big Jubillee hallelujah. I have been seeing portions of this progressively. Embracing the paradox of “getting saved/deliverance through the Sea or through fire” will become more than a nice Sunday sermon. Alot of Christians preach water and drink wine- they taught about persecution (as if they know) but its happening in Syria, Libya and Nigeria. So we will get to AUTHENTICATE love. This is grace empowering us from Heaven. Let us not fear… our deliverance is at hand!

Indigenous people are normally so perceptive and honest. I have always taught and preached “there are levels of honesty to this thing.”- look at the Christians around us today. You will see different levels of covering up, transparency, honesty and downright ambition. “Diotrophes loves to be 1st….but Demetrius has a true, proven love/character.” Lots of so called ministries will not survive the shaking. They love EVERYTHING else…and God is like number 66 on their priority. After ambition, self seeking…. honorariums etc. Thank God the sifting has come, may God empower us. May our faith be refined- based on His faith, hope love.

Every indigene tribe I worked amidst THAT had like broken hearted honesty- witness revival. The ones that lean towards deception- have confusion, poverty and hatred for Christ. Some leaders RULE from this mindset– they favor other religions and persecute Christianity. Thanks for posting James!

Sarah Beveridge
January 27, 2016 7:33 AM

HI James, I have not been able to stop thinking about your vision and what the chief said—-“Whenever someone has been destined by God to be a chief, but fails to fulfill their destiny, that’s a very big deal to God”…… The Holy Spirit led me to look up the word “chief” in the scriptures. It is the Strong’s word H8269 – “sar”, and means: Prince, ruler, leader, chief, chieftain, official, captain, chieftain, leader, vassal, noble, official (under king)… That immediately made me think of Rev 3:21 “To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. & Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth……. This is the destiny of the overcomers. Sadly many will not overcome and sit on the Lords throne. The book I wrote is about this whole issue of overcoming and not settling in the outer court of the tabernacle as many have done. That is a picture of the justified state. To OVERCOME!! THAT IS the destiny of the Lords heart for us! He wants us to OVERCOME!! He has finished the work, and given us everything we need to achieve this, but many will not submit to this high calling because it is not easy to overcome the flesh. Thank you for sharing this and may God bless you brother!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
February 16, 2016 7:21 AM

Hi Sarah,

Consider this verse, too.

“For it became Him, for whom are all things, and
by whom are all things, in bringing many sons
to Glory, to make the Captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.”
Hebrews 2:10

Bob Foisel
Bob F
January 27, 2016 12:59 AM

Thank you James for posting a simple yet profoundly deep vision. May we all examine our devotion to the Lord and recommit to his work in us.