“The imminent return of the Son of God is at hand.”

In a dream on April 11, 2018, I saw Him descending from above. His colossal size was unlike anything in the natural realm. Light and power emanated from Him. The dark canopy of the night sky ignited with rays of brilliance. Those who knew Him as their beloved Savior all ran towards Him. Shouts of praise filled the atmosphere around me. My hands were lifted high, and my joyful jumping gave way to my own boisterous voice, “It’s you! It’s you!”

His bride, distinguished by white glistening robes, all exclaimed His Kingly prominence at His arrival.

Believers and unbelievers, side-by-side, demonstrated stark contrasts of behavior while He continued to descend from above. Co-mingled with the high praises of the saints, shrieks of terror were heard by those who were resistant to His descent. Evidence of their anger resounded in my ears as they cried, “No, no, no!”

Uncertain of the demise of those around me, I saw some crumple to the ground, perhaps in death, and others fell backward as they fainted in disbelief. The scene pierced my mind and heart with great intensity. All who were not prepared by the imminent return of the Son of God were overcome with extreme hopelessness, hysteria and shock. End of dream.

Then I heard this, “Tell everyone that the imminent return of the Son of God is at hand.”

Then the next morning, I heard this word:

“The last day is just ahead, some may say it is not, but it is. Sooner than expected, the imminent return of the Son of God will occur. Hearts that are pure and ready will embrace His arrival. Nevertheless, many still reject the critical process of forgiveness, and sanctification in the soul – thoughts, emotions, and even free will.

Countless believe traditional methods, religious rules, and denominational dogma are the only preparatory tools they must use as they seek to redeem their broken souls through useless methods that keep them bound, heart and soul.

I’ve called many wholly to Me in this hour, this critical hour. Yet, allegiance to the systems and rituals of man keeps them blind, poor, and overburdened. Unable to attain true freedom from yesterday, they continue to try and gain My love and favor by external methods of religion. Few come to Me, only Me, to find relief from needs so deep that it seeps into all their lives causing many to weep.

A desire to prepare for cataclysmic events they have, nonetheless they’re blind to the simple offer of life in Me. The masses strive within by doing more for Me, weighed down by rule-books, customs and creeds which are dissociated with My words.

Clarion calls are going out all over the world in different spheres so that none will have any excuse when at the last day all will see many raised only unto Me. The imminent return of the Son of God is at hand. Prepare your souls to be pure and spotless, devoid of hate, anger, malice, and the many sins of human flesh. May the meditations of your heart and mind be continually pleasing to Me, Jesus, the soon coming King and the Son of the Living God.”

Scripture References:

Right after he spoke those words, the disciples saw Jesus lifted into the sky and disappear into a cloud! As they stared into the sky, watching Jesus ascend, two men in white robes suddenly appeared beside them. They told the startled disciples, “Galileans, why are staring up into the sky? Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but he will come back the same way that you saw him ascend.” (Acts 1:9-11 – Passion Translation)

So abandon every form of evil, deceit, hypocrisy, feelings of jealousy and slander. In the same way that nursing infants cry for milk, you must intensely crave the pure spiritual milk of God’s Word. For this “milk” will cause you to grow into maturity, fully nourished and strong for life – especially now that you have had a taste of the goodness of the Lord Jehovah and have experienced his kindness. (1 Peter 2:1 – Passion Translation)

So may the words of my mouth, my meditation-thoughts, and every movement of my heart be always pure and pleasing, acceptable before your eyes, my only Redeemer, my Protector-God. (Psalm 19:14 – Passion Translation)

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a prophetic scribe, creative writer, author, and songwriter who has sung prophetically for over a decade. As a blossoming harpist, a portion of her vision is to see the restoration of the prophetic harp ministry as described in 1 Chronicles 25: 1-3, 6-8, which nurtures emotional and spiritual healing. Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace that encourages soul healing for on-the-fence believers, wounded believers, and she shares God’s amazing grace with unbelievers. She combines her master’s level mental health education from The University of Alabama, with words of wisdom inspired through Holy Spirit. Ivette graduated with a Bachelor of Ministry degree in 2005 from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia. Her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Alecia
Alecia
April 20, 2018 4:48 PM

I think 10 years goes by really fast, and time is speeding up. There’s still a lot of work to do. A huge project in the kingdom is underway, and it’s only in the beginning stages.

Carrie McClure
April 20, 2018 9:39 PM

Thank you, Ivette. What a wonderful prophetic word and dream. Just last night I was praying that the Lord would help me with any unforgiveness, bitterness or anything I might be holding against anyone, because this will be held against us. I asked Him to do for me what I was not able to do for myself right now, as we are all human and fallen. I believe you are correct…that his appearance is closer than we think and it will surprise us all with the nearness when we look up and see him because so many will think they had more time. God bless you for sharing.

Maria Bullock
Maria Bullock
April 20, 2018 4:04 PM

Thank You so much Ivette!! You have absolutely No Idea how much this Word has ministered to me and given a tiny thread of HOPE! The last 2 years of my life have been have been an absolute prison for my husband and I, in all areas of life; finances, physical body, on the job and family, all at the same time. However, the past 3 days everything has turned drastically worse especially with our jobs (persecution from every coworker in our office). I am not sure how much longer we can hold on. We cry & beg The Lord daily to please, please, come quickly! After reading your dream, I wonder if He will come for us during Passover!!

Aaron
Aaron
April 20, 2018 9:52 PM

Maria, I was caught by the anguish expressed in your post. I have no doubt your situation is indeed desperate; may i gently suggest beginning to take some spiritual authority over these situations, begin to rise up in battle and ask God for specific action steps and power to follow through. Greater is he that is in you. We’re pulling for your family! Stand and fight.

Maria Bullock
Maria Bullock
April 23, 2018 3:29 PM

Thank you for standing with us Aaron! We boldly profess God’s Word daily over our office, over every customer & co worker and over the owners of the agency. We have anointed our office with oil while commanding every demonic stronghold to flee (and we all them out by name) dozens of times in the past 5 years. We daily call forth God’s Love, Joy, Peace, and Favor to saturate our hearts, minds, and spirits and to saturate our co workers & customers’. It seems like the more we pray, the more difficult things become for us!

Brianna
April 21, 2018 8:34 PM
Maria……you are not alone. My husband and I have served and loved the Lord since we were children. Since we were children the enemy has done all he’s allowed to cause strife wanting to come between us and our Lord. Just the other night my husband said that we feel so beaten up, him with his job, and me with my health. It seems that satan has upped his anty in his attacks. 6 years ago I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called Sjogrens. It leaves me useless. As I talk with the Lord He tells me to use this time as a time of rest. Recently, about 9 weeks ago, I started suffering from a severe sciatic pain that goes from my right hip to my ankle. Even as I literally cry out to the Lord, speaking in tongues in writhing in pain and anguish the pain doesn’t get better. Two days ago as I sat in the doctors office going over the MRI results, the doctor said that she couldn’t see why I’m experiencing the pain I am. In my spirit I felt that this is another attack of the enemy. When we are truly God’s children, we become targets for the enemy. He’s only allowed to attack by God’s permission. My husband and I sense strongly that we are part of the remnant of the last days. We live on a 40 acre farm. We just finished remodeling the old 1909 farmhouse. We have 8 bedrooms, and “cubbies”, which are closets that run along the bedrooms upstairs where we have bought pillows, blankets and sleeping bags to put in them. When we remodeled, my husband had the “cubbies” finished with drywall, carpeting and even put electrical outlets in them. We also have been buying survival food,… Read more »
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
April 21, 2018 10:42 AM
Maria – My ❤️ Goes out to you & all of the Christians being tried & refined as we strive to stay close to our Father & not allow our earthly circumstances to break our spirit & connection to our Father. It is the equivalent of one of the fight scenes in the action movies where the obstacles that are literally “thrown” at the “good guy” get larger & more challenging to conquer. I will add you & your hubby to my daily prayer list. This is a BATTLE & the testing is INTENSE. May ALL of us begin to use the power of prayer to RAISE up our voices to help our brothers & sisters OVERCOME the challenges we are facing. This may provide some comfort to know you are NOT alone & Satan is coming at many of us, full throttle. Some of the regular Z3 readers may recall my post about taking a trip to celebrate my son’s 18th bday & my daughter’s 15th bday (this is a big deal in Latin American countries where we reside). We skipped 1 trip which I felt was due to God’s urging which would have had us in Hawaii around the time of the missile earlier this year. So we finally take a trip to Europe & in the span of 5 weeks (the trip was 17 days in total), here is what happened: – I had a fender bender with a car that we had just had detailed to sell 4 days prior – Our dog fell ill & died while we were on vacation – my mom got ill after the first stop & had limited involvement after that with us – my son got ill & had to go to the ship’s medical center & for a… Read more »
Gabriel Erb
April 20, 2018 11:54 PM

Maria, Jesus is returning Feast of Trumpets AD 2028, so please don’t get discouraged. We have 10.5 years left, but it will fly bye! Watch the 10 part video series on YouTube entitled “2028 END OF THE WORLD” starting with this video, it will explain everything very clearly … https://youtu.be/fGVAPxLnLrA

Be of good cheer, he is coming soon!

Gabriel

Joel
April 21, 2018 7:47 AM

This reminds me of every one posting about the 12-Part Daniels Timeline showing Gods’ Return in 2017 with the tribulation starting in 2010 and the midpoint in 2013, with all dates lining up on feast days. You can still watch all 12 parts on Youtube. Deja Vu

Gabriel Erb
April 21, 2018 8:45 AM

Joel, I promise you … the Biblical revelation of Christ’s return Feast of Trumpets AD 2028 is NOTHING like Dewey Bruton’s Daniel’s timeline. Also, the revelation of Christ’s return AD 2028 has been known since the year AD 2008, so this truth was known BEFORE Dewey’s nonsense even began.

Give it a try, see what it’s about. The Bible says “do not despise prophesyings, but PROVE all things” … this can easily be proven from the Bible to be true! It will BLOW your mind what all God prophesied in EACH of the 7 Days He used in the Creation story, for truly God “declared the end from the beginning” and the “things not yet done” (Isaiah 46:10).

God bless.

Joel
April 21, 2018 12:59 PM

Oh I will, I never discard anything without first evaluating it. But I did have a deja vu moment. Thanks, Shalom

star
star
April 22, 2018 3:11 PM

I have some problems with this man’s presentation. The most important is This is not a game! What God is doing is solving the biggest problem we have in the universe: the problem of evil. God knew if He created creatures with free will at some point it would be used for evil. So His eternal plan had a solution in the God-man Jesus Christ. He trivializes this by making it a game.
The second problem is he seems to think obeying the commandments leads to salvation. The key is getting the reborn spirit through the covenant of grace wrought by Jesus Christ. Only then can we truly obey the commandments written in our hearts.
Perhaps I missed it but how does he know Jesus died in 28 AD? I thought I read once it was 30 AD.

Gabriel Erb
April 22, 2018 3:52 PM

star, Not ALL games are “trivial” … some have DIRE consequences and outcomes, and this is how it is with the “Game of Life” God created. Everything was planned by God BEFORE He even created this universe, even the timing of the Game (Isaiah 46:10).

And of course I believe OUR DUTY in obtaining eternal life is to “keep the 10 Love Commandments” …. this truth is right there in our Bible’s in black and white, spoken from our blessed Savior Jesus Christ’s own mouth (Matthew 19:16-19, Luke 10:25-28). You have to attend today’s churches and listen to some “doctrines of devils” to convince yourself that this is no longer the truth, that Christ was lying.

Jerome Popiel
April 23, 2018 12:10 AM

Enjoyed your videos, excellent work. However i don’t see life as a game if God has already determined the outcome. I see it as a battle and as a building project. God begins with a garden and ends with a great kingdom. The challenge for man is to choose good over evil and choose God over the world. There is a battle for our soul.
The purpose for all this is not just for God’s pleasure although it was done according to His pleasure or benevolence. The specific purpose for creation was not revealed in the OT, but Paul revealed it in Colossians that the Father did it for the glory of the Son. That is God’s purpose for all things. The gospel was not given primarily for the salvation of men, but rather for the glory of the Son. Do you see that this is a much higher purpose? Everything that God does is focused on the Son, for He is God’s center. If we lose sight of this fact, we become off center.
I don’t know if I’m clear about what your saying about the Commandments. Are you saying that keeping them is a condition for obtaining the free gift of God? Or is it the result of us having been born again and being a child of God?

Gabriel Erb
April 23, 2018 1:15 PM

Hi Jerome,

The concept that God has created a game (the Game of Life) is SO MUCH THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH that God literally confirmed what He wrote through me about this topic (on page 34 & 50 of my book written in 2008) by miraculously controlling the events and circumstances of the biggest GAME of Football played each year (Super Bowl 51 played Feb 5, 2017) to confirm His Son’s return at the end of the Game of Life, earth’s 6,000 year, Feast of Trumpets AD 2028.

Fail to understand Life is a Game and fail to understand MUCH of what God is doing and why on this planet.

Watch video at top of this page to learn all about what God did in Super Bowl 51 … http://2028end.com/confirmations/football-super-bowl-li

God bless

Miika
April 24, 2018 2:05 AM

NOONE KNOWS, THE DAY NOR THE HOUR. NOT YOU. NOONE. NOT EVEN CHRIST. NO-ONE

Gabriel Erb
April 24, 2018 9:28 AM
Miika, Amen, and no one here at “2028 END Ministries” knows a “DAY” or an “HOUR” on our calendar for the Lord’s return. Btw, here’s the meaning of that phrase … God says clearly in His Word (Bible) that “He DECLARED (SPOKE) the END from the BEGINNING (Creation) and the things not yet done” (Isaiah 46:9-10). So if God DECLARED (SPOKE) it, then we can KNOW it! Amazingly, God declared both the YEAR of Christ’s return from Creation, and also the time DURING a year when Christ will return. The “timing” puzzle (during a calendar year) of Christ’s return is contained in God’s 7 Feasts. For example, it is a proven fact that … Jesus DIED on the VERY DAY of the Feast of Passover (1st feast of the year) Jesus BURIED during the VERY DAYS of Feast of Unleavened Bread (2nd feast of the year) Jesus RESURRECTED on the VERY DAY of Feast of First Fruits (3rd feast of the year) Jesus SENT HOLY GHOST on the VERY DAY of Feast of Weeks (4th feast of year, Pentecost) So, we would be ignorant to NOT understand Jesus is going to do something MAJOR on the VERY DAY(S) of the remaining 3 fall feasts. Btw, the very essence of what each of these 7 yearly celebrated feasts was about … is EXACTLY the essence of what Jesus was going to do!!! AMAZING!!! Jesus BECAME our Passover Lamb on the Feast of Passover, Jesus BECAME the First Fruits resurrection of the dead on the Feast of First Fruits. So, with ALL this evidence, the next Feast on the list is …. FEAST OF TRUMPETS!!!! This is simple to understand for those with “ears to hear”. On the day Christ returns, it will be at the SOUND OF TRUMPETS! Christ is going… Read more »
Jerome Popiel
April 24, 2018 7:36 AM

Hey, thanks for the reply Gabriel. Watched the video. Totally amazing! I was blown away. I had assumed that Jesus would return sometime around the end of the 6 thousand years. This being the year 5778, I thought we had about 200 years left, but maybe not!

tim losee
tim losee
April 20, 2018 7:25 PM

…And THIS Gospel of the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be preached unto all the world THEN shall the end come!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
April 21, 2018 10:19 AM

I rarely remember my dreams which is one of the reasons I am so fascinated by other Brothers & Sisters in Christ dreams. 💕 However, today I woke up out of a deep sleep & remembered my dream! It was my wedding & I was the bride and I was serving my guests food & drink. I wondered why I did not hire someone to do this because I felt sad that my guests had come at their own expense (travel costs) for my wedding & I only could spend time with them when I was actually serving them food & drink. I was very busy with this role & was working quickly to stay ahead of the needs. For some reason, I felt like these were people I knew, more like acquaintances, but not my closest friends and I wondered where my closest friends were.

I woke up feeling happy because I have heard people share that wedding dreams can represent the Rapture. If anyone has any interpretation, I would be grateful for your thoughts. Many blessings as we navigate these times we are in. 😘

CPJ
April 20, 2018 4:17 PM

Bless you, Ivette, for sharing your urgent awesome message!

Please download the FREE copy of my book, No Green Bananas, which is the record of prophecies the Lord gave me in 1981 concerning His imminent return. Truly, truly, it is closer now than ever — just as you said.

Read, then share, the Lord and I together urge everyone. Love and blessings to all!

Barbara
Barbara
April 21, 2018 7:26 AM

Thank you for giving us access to your book. I enjoyed it. Your relationship with God as daddy especially spoke to me. That is how I see him too!

By the way, I think the reason you saw spots on the puppy in the dream was to keep you from trying to recognize him in the litter. The spots were obviously not going to be on your puppy, so you had to wait on God to show you.

CPJ
April 21, 2018 9:21 AM

Thank you so much Barbara for taking the time to give your feedback. It means a lot. I’m glad you enjoyed No Green Bananas

The Lord spoke to me powerfully two mornings ago in my early morning prayer time with an urgent message.

He said, “Are you awake?!” (I was sort of shocked, because I think of myself as one who is already awake, but this was like the Lord was shaking me to realize the time is way shorter than even I think). Then the Spirit said to my heart, “Coming! Coming! The multitudes are coming!” (Meaning the last Great Harvest when the world as we know it changes in a day, and the terrified multitudes instantly start coming, swarming churches, the remnant, looking for life, looking for answers,seeking God and safety, and ultimately salvation, hallelujah!).

Through that experience two mornings ago the Lord moved upon my heart and mind all over again to reawaken myself to how short the time truly is, though most people really don’t think so.

So that was Thursday. And since then it’s been like a fire in my belly. So thus when I went to Z3 last night and saw Ivette’s post yesterday — “The Imminent Return of the Son of God is at Hand” — it was like WOW. Total confirmation God is speaking, blowing the trumpet, calling out, “Wake up! Wake up! Get ready, He’s coming!” I knew I had to share the link to No Green Bananas. Praying everyone not only reads it, but then passes it on. Blessings all,

Sarah
Sarah
April 21, 2018 7:41 PM

I just eNted to reply that I read your book no green bananas in 2011. You are from Richmond VA! My husband is from Danville and went To UVA. We lived in Winchester, super close to DC, I was always apprehensive. Especially, when our minister spoke of the open vision she had of an aerial attack. I have a cute story about green bananas when my daughter was 2 years old. I always thought it might have been a metaphor for the great harvest; they aren’t ready yet. Seems that it’s getting closer. I love your refreshing sense of humor in regards to such a weighty topic!

April 21, 2018 11:53 AM

Thanks for sharing this great confirmation of the great end-time harvest CPJ. I added it to my collection.

CPJ
April 21, 2018 1:07 PM
That’s terrific! You sure have a lot of collections, James, and I for one don’t know how you do it, keeping track of everything. It’s such a blessing to all of us here to be able to go to your various “mines” and tap into the wealth of consensus and confirmations on various issues…for example, the mind blowing BO AC confirmations. Just wow. Wanted to add here that “The multitudes are coming!” message from the Lord mentioned above was actually a reference the Lord was making to a prophetic dream He sent my husband something like 10 years ago. In this dream the USA was being attacked, as my husband looked up at the sky he saw formation after formation of enemy planes flying above, and it was clear they were war planes. And all around everywhere he looked people were losing their minds with fear and running around like crazy people. At that point, my husband began to run around looking for me to make sure I was safe, but couldn’t find me anywhere. Finally, he went to the church where we were attending at the time, and he said the entry and lobby were so crowded with terrorized multitudes pressing to get in, he had to fight to make it through the front door. But once inside, he looked, and in the distance, inside the sanctuary, he saw me, surrounded by swarms of people, and I was pointing, giving directions. (As I believe all the remnant will find themselves when the day comes.) On that day, I believe those who truly know the Lord — the true Bride and remnant — will be called upon by the Lord to direct people when it all goes down, and what my husband saw was just that. And no doubt in… Read more »
CPJ
April 20, 2018 4:18 PM
Sarah
Sarah
April 21, 2018 2:57 PM

I read that book in 2011 or so! Wonderful and you have such a refreshing sense of humor. My husband went to UVA and grew up in Danville, VA. We lived in Winchester for awhile. If I remember correctly, you saw the earth split in Washington DC or there had been an attack of some kind.

Funny story, when my daughter was about 21/2 , we were in the produce section of the market, and I was making my way to the pile of bananas, hoping to find some that might be ripe (they were all green), when I hear my daughters voice shouting frantically, “you can’t, you can’t”!!! I looked her quite inquisitively, and she explained with an exclamation, “they aren’t ready yet”!!! Later, an older woman in the strawberry section, couldn’t help but riley remark, “Well, she really knows her fruits”!!

Alecia
Alecia
April 21, 2018 12:08 PM

I remember reading your book about 5 years ago :). Great testimony

CPJ
April 21, 2018 1:08 PM

Thank you, Alecia. That’s a blessing to my heart.

Lydia Hodge
April 22, 2018 12:36 PM

Beautiful

Harrison
April 21, 2018 1:35 PM

Please James bring Gabriel to order else he who male people exit this page ,why can’t he make a simple statement without insulting others.

April 21, 2018 2:51 PM

I have not found any insults. Please provide more details.