“I’m coming back. You haven’t seen anything yet.”

Z3er Edgar Mugabi David used to be a supporter of Barack Obama until God gave him a series of dreams revealing Obama’s true identity. Edgar was born in Uganda but currently resides in the United Kingdom. He recently sent me the following sequence of dreams he received.

I used to like Obama when he came into power and, like everyone, I liked listening to his speeches, but in 2013, when The Lord saved me at the age of 14, I had a short dream of a man walking past a bus stop. He was wearing a black suit and black office shoes. I couldn’t see his face but I knew it was Obama. Then below his shoes, I saw the words, “The Antichrist.” I woke up and I didn’t believe what I saw because I liked him.

Then I asked The Lord for another confirmation. Then I dreamed I was at the same bus stop and I saw Obama had done something great. It had something to do with the cosmos and people were clapping for him, but I was behind him and wasn’t clapping. I was trembling. Then he turned around and looked at me with anger and his face changed into that of a demon. I was really scared and I felt a strong presence of The Lord in the dream. Then I woke up.

After that I still had doubts so I asked The Lord again to confirm to me if what I was seeing was really true. Then I had another dream that I was at a bus stop. I saw words like “Obama is The Antichrist” but the words were dripping with blood. Then I had another dream that Obama was like Hitler. It was like what Hitler did would be repeated but this time by Obama.

Then I had a dream that I was at the White House and I overheard the maids saying that Michelle Obama was a man. Then I continued walking upstairs and every time I would look at Obama’s portraits, they had the words, “The Antichrist.” Then I saw him sitting in a chair but he was behaving like a woman and he was wearing a short wig.

I had another dream that I was in some European country with another person I didn’t know and we were both tied up. I saw Obama in this house and he was on the phone. He was with a white man. I was scared in the dream. In another dream, Obama was smoking with a crown on his head. Christians were running and he was hunting them down.

I had another dream where he was trying to flatter me with the fact that I was from Uganda and he was from Kenya and somehow that we could be friends because we’re from neighboring countries.

I had another dream that I was searching for clips on YouTube about Obama. Then I saw that he had returned to power and it was like it was back in 2009 when he came into power and the news media was very happy to be there to talk to him. He smiled with an evil grin, bowing his head down. People were in a hallway clapping for him. Then The Lord came into that same hallway and raised his hands but the people were not happy to see Him. They clapped for Him, but I saw in their hearts, they were not happy to see Him. Then I saw The Holy Spirit in the form of a Dove and I heard a voice say, “Follow The Leading of The Holy Spirit.”

I had another dream that the world was in turmoil and a black man whom I knew was a politician was standing in the midst of waters holding a book. The whole world was asking for answers to the turmoil. Then out of nowhere, Obama came on the scene. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and he was acting like he had answers for all their questions. He was walking with a group of people and I went to greet him, but when I shook his hand, I felt an evil presence I have never felt before. Then I heard a voice say, “He cannot wait for the tribulation to begin.” Then I saw him wearing a black suit and I saw the words, “Even a fallen angel.”

Then in a recent dream, I saw the beasts described in the book of Revelation. They were welcoming me. Then I saw the world was in chaos. I specifically saw the Muslims were planning to detonate bombs. We were all scared of them. I went into an underground hotel where I was with a wealthy girl and lots of other wealthy people. They all knew the end of the world had started but unlike the rest of the world, they showed no fear and continued acting normal.

In another recent dream, I saw the red horse from Revelation 6:5-6. Then I heard a voice saying to me, “The second seal has been opened.” Then I saw missiles flying through the sky. It reminded me of a similar dream I had several years ago when I saw three missiles flying above the USA and I knew they were about to hit the northern part of the USA.

I almost forgot I also had a dream were President Trump was being inaugurated. I saw Obama was there, but he wasn’t happy about it. Then Obama went outside of the inauguration building and laid on the grass and said these words, “I’m coming back. You haven’t seen anything yet.” On his left side I saw a river of blood flowing.

May all the Glory be to Jesus because He is the one who gave me all these dreams. All glory to Him and His Father and His Spirit. Amen.

To see more confirmations of what Edgar saw in his dreams, visit our Antichrist category.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 27, 2019 4:09 PM

Very powerful & prophetic dreams! The “river of blood” gave me chills as this will be the blood of the saints. 😢

So much truth in these dreams…..1) Barry Soetoro is from Kenya. 2) Michelle is a man who changed to a transgender. 3) Obama will do what Hitler did as Hitler killed Christians along with the Jewish people. 4) Obama told us he would be back in one of his final speeches.

Deeply evil demonic being……

Martin S
Martin S
July 27, 2019 6:11 PM

And still the American Church is sound asleep and does not want to hear anything negative or fear mongering. Life is good here right?

Margaret
Margaret
July 28, 2019 1:10 AM

The church is asleep and needs to be awakened. Most do not realize or understand the lateness of the hour, or what season of time we are in. Frustrating. Must continue to pray for the church to awaken!

Marty
Marty
July 29, 2019 1:23 AM

Barry call Michelle “Michael” twice in public. Michael LaVaughn Robinson.

Margaret
Margaret
July 28, 2019 1:14 AM

And one more truth: 5) In my quiet time with the Lord, I also believe He showed me the first 2 seals of Revelation have been opened..

Margaret
Margaret
July 28, 2019 1:09 AM

That is true but most don’t believe it… 🙁

John Barry
John Barry
July 27, 2019 9:20 PM

It would take a great crisis to bring Obama the Evil back to power & people to welcome him . He is old news to even the Dems now & he can not be reelected legally while we have a president , even in the future . All I can think of is a coup or some type of supernatural event to bring him back to power and the longer he is out of office the greater the event or events will have to be . Hitler came to power / dictatorship by an internal political coup . !933 to 1945 was a dark time in Germany , the Gestapo watched everyone & children turned in parents , Germans could trust no one . Hitler came for his enemy’s quickly & showed no mercy . It will be dark times indeed if Obama the Evil comes back to power some how . Blessings

andre
andre
July 27, 2019 11:36 PM

Michelle wins the nomination of the Demo party, and he gets to be head of the UN (a position he wants). One possibility.

July 28, 2019 3:59 AM

Can anyone enlighten me as to why so many folk believe Michelle Obama is a man? I honestly think it is ridiculous. Where is the proof, the medical evidence? Did they adopt Sasha and Malia? Or were they surrogate children? First I gotta deal with the possibility of Obama being the Antichrist (still not sold on that one) and now Michelle being a transgender. Seriously people, the absurdity of it all! I want proof!

John Barry
John Barry
July 28, 2019 7:04 AM

Sister Paula I don’t know if Obama the Evil is the AC , but Joan Rivers ( the comedian ) died from minor plastic surgery two weeks after saying on TV Michelle is a Man & Obama a sodomite . Having worked in politics in minor ways for Pres. Regan , Sen. Phil Graham & Tom Cotton , I can tell you the democratic party uses murder as a normal political tool at least since WW2 . Remember most politicians are lawyers : trained liars & manipulators of the law only . Lawyers are trained to deceive ! Blessings

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2019 8:29 AM

John,

It has not been revealed to me that Obama is the antichrist, although I do lean that way. In case you (or others) haven’t seen this yet….something peculiar is hidden in Obama’s daughters names.

Their names are Malia and Natasha (that’s her full real name). If you spell them backward and put them both together, you get the following…

A I L A M A H S A T A N

Note that hidden in these names are the following…

A i L am A H satan

Caps spells out – “Alah”
Lower case spells out – I am Satan

So hidden in his daughters names just may be a another clue.

John Barry
John Barry
July 28, 2019 8:38 AM

Thanks Brother TomP , I don’t believe in accidents / random chance & I know Satan loves to brag . I have asked the LORD about Obama the Evil , HOLY SPIRIT told me he has an anti-Christ spirit , but that does not mean he is the AC , so that is very interesting . Blessings

Sujit Thomas
July 28, 2019 11:05 AM

Very insightful, TomP. Thank you for sharing.

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2019 11:28 AM

Hello Sujit,

To be clear, I did not discover this, but came across it maybe couple years back. It came to mind when reading the post/comments and I thought I’d share it.

I enjoy reading your posts.

Blessings!

July 28, 2019 10:25 AM

It’s so amazing that I received a thumbs down for asking a genuine question and saying I don’t believe she is a man. Smh. You still haven’t brought any concrete proof that she is a man. Until such time, it’s all speculation.

As for her husband, there is no doubt he has an antichrist spirit but time will tell if he is the son of Satan.

Sujit Thomas
July 28, 2019 11:03 AM

Dear Paula,

If you are willing to receive it, then when we start walking with the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit will regularly either thumbs up or thumbs down our thoughts, words, actions, emotions, and desires. When the Holy Spirit does that, it is not to tear us down through unwarranted criticism but to nudge us toward behavior that is more Christlike. When we become sensitive to His thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs, we will cease to focus on the thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs of people or even be bothered by them.

And have you ever come across the scripture that says that the natural man cannot receive the things of God’s Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot know them, because they are spiritually discerned?

This is not to dissuade you from asking questions and expressing your doubts. Every believer has them, and the Father is not against us expressing them. But I definitely desire to dissuade you from walking down the road of pride. And it is pride when you callously choose to dismiss the revelations and insights of other believers simply as speculation. By no means are you being asked to swallow—hook, line, and sinker—every single revelation that believers put out there, but if you have not the humility to at least seek the Lord in prayer about the same, then you are leaning on your own understanding, and that is one of the hallmarks of pride. You would be wise to turn away from it.

God bless.

July 28, 2019 2:47 PM

You made me smile Sujit. I responded to the thumbs down above. I was simply amazed that a simple question made someone upset. :-). This is why I like the folk on this site; they are quite gracious.

Thank you for your response regarding walking in pride. I am just concerned that many people are jumping on the bandwagon by calling Michelle Obama a man but there is no real evidence. I am not seeking the Lord about that…sorry. Dreams are usually symbolic and a person dreaming about that doesnt necessarily mean she is a man. I asked for proof,
hard evidence. This has nothing to do with me rejecting what people are saying. The Bible says to test all things. I am not quite sure how to test that!

Sujit Thomas
July 29, 2019 7:47 AM

Well, you sure made me smile to “I am not quite sure how to test that!” I think I can understand your predicament.

Lydia Hodge
July 30, 2019 4:04 PM

Thank you for posting this Sujit. It was something I needed to hear. I had the unfortunate experience of someone breaking fellowship with me recently over this very thing. It was someone who I had previously shared dreams/visions with concerning things I believe the Lord had showed me concerning Obama’s identity. This person had even shared dreams they had about how evil Obama was even though it had not been revealed to them that he was the antichrist. For whatever reason this person wrote up a post about how it is nonsense to believe Obama is the antichrist and how he doesn’t fit the description. In doing this they were even contradicting things that they had supposedly been previously shown. I felt righteous indignation rise up and I confronted them. I encourage everyone not to take anyone’s word but to humbly seek the Lord concerning this matter. Pride will truly cause many to be blinded. Thanks again.

John Barry
John Barry
July 28, 2019 11:28 AM

Paula don’t worry about thumbs down , I get them all the time lol , it is a response at least . It is good to be skeptical , but not to ignore the facts we do have . As a history buff I believe WW3 started when Russia went into Syria & Obama did nothing . The invasion on our southern border is orchestrated by our enemy’s and is one battle going on now , plus we have daily cyber attacks , we are losing these battles . Because the warfare is a semantical most cant see it and don’t believe me that it has started . I know of no one on Z3 who believes me WW3 has started yet , even though there is much evidence , ANTIFA is a Fifth Column , but few see it . By the time people wake up in America , it will be over . People just naturally don’t want to believe their lives are going to be disturbed and ignore evidence they don’t want to hear , just human nature . Blessings

July 28, 2019 2:38 PM

Oh I am not at all worried about the thumbs down, but it is just amazing how screwed up the world is. You cannot have an opinion on anything nowadays unless you agree with someone. Anything other than that you are called hater, homophobic, troll, leftist, Pharisee and God knows what else.

Until someone brings proof and undeniable evidence I will never believe Michelle is a woman. I will not speculate about Obama or the rapture either. Jesus said we will know the times and seasons when all these things must come to pass.

Like James and many others on this website, I dont think we have much time left nor do I believe we will be raptured before the Tribulation. This is the time and the seaon for our Lord’s return, but many events must take place before that occurs. Until then, walk holy, occupy till he comes and look up.

DebR
DebR
July 28, 2019 3:27 PM

Paula, just google “Michelle Obama is a man as an example” you will find plenty of photos and videos of her man parts popping out through her clouths. I didn’t believe it as well until i researched it.

Nora
Nora
July 28, 2019 3:14 PM

Hello Paula, either it’s a typo, or your comment was changed: “I’ll never believe Michelle is a woman”. I believe you meant “man”. I responded to your previous comments agreeing with you, but the moderator here deleted my response, which was a simple agreement and reflection about your thoughts. (I haven’t seen it).

Nora
Nora
July 28, 2019 6:57 PM

Thank you James, I see it is now posted. But it didn’t show up for me to see for several hours (under n winsome, my second name). And it gave me a notice that I haven’t seen before stating that my response would be reviewed by a moderator before posting. Also, it seems that we could edit or delete our comments awhile ago, but now can’t. Is that so?
Thanks!

July 28, 2019 3:35 PM

I never typed that sentence in any of my posts. So I really dont know what you are referring to.

July 28, 2019 3:40 PM

Sorry…I had to scroll back through..my posts. My apologies! That is a typo. I seemed to have stirred up a hornets nest. All I want is for someone to produce evidence that she is a man.

Nora
Nora
July 28, 2019 6:50 PM

July 28, 3:38pm perhaps re-read it. 2nd paragraph. Just clarifying it bc I don’t think it’s what you meant.

Kristin
July 28, 2019 11:08 AM

If you search YouTube for her name and the word transvestigation, you’ll find several videos diving into the topic. Men and women have different bone structures and proportions some of which cannot be altered with surgery and are a dead giveaway.

I’ll warn you, though…it’s a bit of a rabbit hole. Many well known celebrities appear to be transgendered and it’s a bit jarring to see just how many fit this criteria.

Kirk
July 29, 2019 10:31 AM

Hi Paula, my guess is the thumbs down was not due to a sincere question being asked but maybe the tone in which it was asked, using words like absurd and ridiculous. That being said, I do not believe that M.O. is a man either. There are pictures of her going way back into early childhood. I think now is a time when we need to be sober, alert and have discernment. I see too many Christians quickly jumping on various bandwagons of conspiracy and strange doctrines that only bring confusion and divide the body and are not helpful for godliness, but mere distractions.

N Winsome
N Winsome
July 28, 2019 11:58 AM

Hello Paula, I don’t see a thumbs down on your previous comment. Although, I gave it a thumbs up hours ago(usually it is added and shows up right away), but it wouldn’t show that, as I tried again to give it a thumbs up, it said I had already done that (I had even closed the browser and opened a new page). That was then, now hours later it’s acknowledging 1 thumbs up. Something a bit wonky with the website. I agree with your scepticism. I haven’t seen or heard any proof about Michelle, only comments and speculation that’s been repeated.

Lisa
Lisa
July 28, 2019 7:58 PM

God doesn’t take the scales off of everybody’s eyes so they can see the truth some people will never believe..

Gabbie
Gabbie
July 29, 2019 4:48 PM

I believe they did adopt or perhaps borrow Sasha and Malia. I saw a picture of the supposed parents of the girls and one of the girls looked very much like one parent and the other girl looked very much like the other parent.

Terry
Terry
July 28, 2019 9:31 AM

yep I completely agree with your comments.
The Living and Powerful Words of God should be our focus..including Things have to happen before His Return (earthquakes, apostacy etc.). But our responsibility is to be intimate with Him and obey and Love all. After all He is King of His Kingdom.

Kabous
July 30, 2019 7:01 AM

The question I have of Obama being the antichrist is how he as a non-Jew would be able to sit in the temple of the Jews in Jerusalem as the Messiah?
Surely they wont allow anyone but a Jew?

The temple is still not build for the antichrist to take his seat so it cant also be anytime soon.

There is definitely a lawless spirit in the nations loose today and becoming worse, no doubt about it and so things are happening.

The only way Obama can be the antichrist is if there is such choas that even the strict orthodox Jews all capitulate their beliefs which is a hard sell.

The only way that choas can happen is after the rapture. Ken Peters described in his dream the immediate aftermath of the rapture the great trauma experienced by all on the earth and the introduction of the AC and his charm offense nobody seemed able to resist.

Edgar
Edgar
July 29, 2019 10:31 AM

Hi please ask The Lord to show you in a dream.Darknesss looks like light but the real Light who is Jesus exposes everything,The Lord showed me not one but two times that Michele was a man a second dream I had was I was at my work place and the angel in my dream was dressed in white and he told me to check Michele and I could see her male parts I know it sounds ridiculous but The Lord doesn’t lie ,it is man who lies and replaces truth for deception.Ask also The Lord to show you about Obama and you will be shocked .Only The Lord knows these things,That is why the last book of the bible were s called Revelation meaning The Lord is the Revealer.Blessings in Jesus Name

M.S.
July 29, 2019 9:07 AM

There are so many things happening in the world that we dont have “proof” of. The deep state being involved in human and drug trafficking, organs being sold in the black market…it doesnt mean those things arent happening.
I don’t “know” that M. Obama is a man but I think it’s very possible. There are so many strange things that make me think its possible.

Martin S
Martin S
July 28, 2019 7:37 AM

Look up on YouTube on the Ellen DeGeneras show . Watch MO dancing in her white pants in front of the camera. You can fill in the details. Enough said.

Marty
Marty
July 29, 2019 1:39 AM
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 27, 2019 11:12 PM

Reading & Pondering all that is written in this post & the comments section.
Startling sequence of dreams. I remember someone else it may have been Linda Hasche This was one of her posts back in 2018

Went looking: this is the one I remember .( I know there are many other related ones that James has posted previously.
1)https://z3news.com/w/fear-masses-people-run-obama-son-perdition-protection-causing/
So I started reading all of the comments again. There is so much confirmation.

Noting comments from April 1 2018.Comment by Linda then someone posted this link again.
Note all the Headings in Black Bold Print: Two leaders leave but then they return
O completes his assignment.
2) https://z3news.com/w/government-planning-mass-murder-of-americans/Nov. 17 2014 by James Bailey.

Noting this post ;July 28th 2019 3rd Paragraph down words in third sentence-another dream that O was like Hitler. was looking @ an article in a Christian observer post re The new Denver International airport. much research on that one. and clicked on a link that shows the NWO symbology in that airport. Horse with red eyes outside the airport, plus the murals & dedication capstone. What surprised me was a picture @ the top of the page which showed young ones dressed in uniforms just like the Hitler Youth and waving flags- symbolic. Startling art exhibit reminds of Hitler Youth. Titled ” I Am The Future” – same brain washing techniques of the Young .

So many pieces of a big puzzle coming together. Oh How we need our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ. ( Yehsua ha Maschiach.)

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 28, 2019 5:35 AM

This is one such video. reference to Michelle & I are the Front men.@ 21 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5BOSPVKuXc [ 29 sec total] . video very short & have to listen carefully.

https://www.mydailyinformer.com/★michelle-obama-is-michael-lavaughn-robinson-shockingly-barry-calls-his-wife-michael-not-michelle/ embedded video.

The whole transgender movement has been rapidly rising and I believe there are many reasons why.

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 27, 2019 3:58 PM

Prophet Sadhu regarding Berlin and the Antichrist:

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 28, 2019 7:41 AM

this sermon / message goes back to 2012 ..I have only sent the link because of what this pastor mentions re Obama.and the spiritual condition of America ..References him to a socialist/ Marxist .well worth reading the introductory message re the video sermon. ( But we know this is a global agenda because many countries have followed suit. ALL THE AGENDAS.) I think there is a verse which says there are many A/C ‘s

A friend of mine sent me a link to this website a long time ago & last few days was looking @ a couple of the messages when I saw this.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 28, 2019 1:56 AM

Just found this article. Was thinking about Berlin. Significance of. This is a fairly long article with lots of pictures.

1)https://grandmageri422.me/2018/04/11/the-seat-of-satan-moved-from-pergamum-to-berlin-germany-connect-the-dots/

* note picture @ the bottom of the page as u scroll down.[-Remember this was O in 2008.]* note words So the reopening of this Seat of s…. will open in Sept 2019??= 5yrs.

2)https://grandmageri422.me/2019/04/03/seat-of-satan-pergamum-museum-in-berlin-not-opening-until-2025-2/ = 11 yrs. (Update of same article)

Also today July 28th 2019 I just happened to see pictures on a news article re this date in time. It was the Date that Hitler was in Berlin in 1932.