Illinois Legislature Unanimously Approves Barack Obama Day

Illinois legislators celebrate approval of new state holiday.

After eight years of doing everything in his power to destroy the United States then continuing his destruction after leaving office, the American people still have no idea who Barack Obama is or what he’s all about. The Illinois state legislature voted unanimously on Friday to honor the former president by designating August 4 as “Barack Obama Day.”

They chose that date because Obama claims it is when he was born. If it’s true, it would be fitting because it’s the 216th day of the year and 6x6x6=216.

Illinois Senate bill 55 stated August 4 will be “set apart to honor the 44th President of the United States of America who began his career serving the People of Illinois in both the Illinois State Senate and the United States Senate, and dedicated his life to protecting the rights of Americans and building bridges across communities.”

Are we talking about the same person here?

In July, Illinois legislators voted to rename part of a Chicago-area highway after Obama, designating the stretch of Interstate 55 from the Tri-State Tollway south to mile marker 202 near Pontiac as the “Barack Obama Presidential Expressway.” (Source: nbcchicago.com)

The prophet Isaiah warned, “Woe to those who call good evil and evil good.” (Isaiah 5:20) Woe to the people of Illinois because they have disregarded Isaiah’s warning by honoring the man of sin.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 9, 2017 12:04 pm

They sure know how to put the “ILL” in Illinois.

Barry now has his own day. I’m reading articles Hillary Clinton wants to be a preacher. 9 year old girls doing a Victoria Secret type fashion show. I think it’s time for me to pack up, take me, my family, and my unicorn, and move into this nice home a wonderful leprechaun has for rent, somewhere over the rainbow.

Tracey
Tracey
August 9, 2017 11:56 pm

Hi Matt, Sounds like a plan! Hubby and I might do the same! 👍 🤜🤛

Have a blessed morning, afternoon, evening, or night! 🙂

Matt Smith
August 10, 2017 9:46 am

You do the same.

Tracey
Tracey
August 11, 2017 12:53 am

Hi again, Matt! We’ve already got our bags packed and ready to go! A nice home in a field of leprechauns sounds great, this time of year!

Ah! There’s the rainbow! Must be off! 😉

God bless! And, have a safe trip, you and yours! 😊

Tracey
Tracey
August 11, 2017 1:16 am

It’s time to get out of this madhouse — seriously!

Thank God for His promise to shorten the very last days, lest ‘there should no flesh be saved.’

Matthew 24:22, King James Version (KJV)

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has granted us life, sustained us, and enabled us to become Your sons and daughters! We praise Your holy name! 🤗

Tracey
Tracey
August 10, 2017 12:12 am

Revelation 22:20, King James Version (KJV)

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 🙏

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
August 10, 2017 6:32 am

Matt, I say every day Lord how much longer. I stand in amazement in just how deep in depravity we are going.

jerry rigg
August 9, 2017 4:07 am

Will the outright lunacy ever end? I personally choose to reserve the first of April for honoring Mr. Obama.

Tracey
Tracey
August 9, 2017 11:43 pm

👍Third! 👍

They’ve just won the booby prize, for having “honoured” the aforementioned community-organizer-who-was-POTUS! 🥄

*smh*

Mike M
Mike M
August 9, 2017 8:17 pm

With $250 billion in unfunded pension liabilities, $7 billion state budget deficit, behind $15 billion in it’s bills, not enough money to fix roads, 3,000 millionaires left the state recently (500,000 people in the last decade), Chicago a war zone – it’s good to know that the politicians in the fine State of Illinois are focusing on what is important. Obama Day!…and the citizens just swallowed a 32% state income tax increase to add insult to injury.

Christina c
Christina c
August 8, 2017 10:43 pm

I do not believe we’ve seen the last of BO. toward the end of his presidency I believe I heard “he will be the last President”. Now does that mean president or president of USA or a person in a high level of authority like a president? Don’t know exactly. But I don’t believe he’s “retired”…

Jen G
Jen G
August 9, 2017 12:55 pm

I read somewhere that BO passed some secret legislation (imagine that) right before he “left office” making it possible for a former President to take office again under a national emergency. No doubt all the bases are covered for him to return if that’s how it’s going to play out.

Diane Boneck
Diane
August 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Oh NO!! America’s nightmare continues with the lawless one.

Ming
Ming
August 8, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi All,

According to Patrick’s site (http://patrickmorley.com/blog/2015/6/23/a-brief-history-of-spiritual-revival-and-awakening-in-america) –

The Urban Revivals, 1875-1885. Young businessman Dwight L. Moody participated in the Great Revival of 1857 as it swept Chicago.19 Moody later conducted revivals throughout the British Isles where he spoke to more than 2,500,000 people. In 1875, Moody returned home and began revivals in America’s biggest cities. Hundreds of thousands were converted and millions were inspired by the greatest soul winner of his generation.20 At this time, the general worldview of Americans was shifting away from a Christian consensus. Darwinism and higher criticism were gaining traction, and Moody became the first evangelist to come under attack–accused of making religion the opiate of the masses.21

By the turn of the twentieth century, the mood of the country was changing. Outside the church, it was the era of radio, movies, and the “Jazz Age.” World War I led to a moral letdown and the Roaring Twenties. When that era came to an abrupt end on October 29, 1929, followed by the Great Depression, there was surprisingly little interest in spiritual revival.22 Inside the church, a half-century long battle raged between evangelicalism and theological liberalism which had penetrated major denominations.23 The effect was that twentieth century revivals were more limited in scope, and lacked the broad impact on society of earlier awakenings.24

When will God touch Chicago again?

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
August 8, 2017 7:45 pm

From that you can get a pulse on the moral health of not only the state but also America’s third largest and probably third most influential city.

Christina Rose
Christina Rose
August 8, 2017 8:41 pm

Your tongue-in-cheek question had me chuckling, James!
Seriously, though, I have friends here (in Oz), and family in the UK, some of them Christian, who lament the fact that BO is no longer the American president and wish that he would return to thst office.
He has not only managed to cloak himself from many in the USA but also in other parts of the world.

I just keep praying and looking up. Shalom to you and thanks for this site 🙂

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 8, 2017 4:43 pm

WOE WOE WOE is ALL that rings in my head

Brenda
Brenda
August 9, 2017 2:41 pm

James, this is very interesting in the light of an article I read on Parablesblog about Illinois. The lower part of the state is called Little Egypt, which I didn’t know, and the eclipse goes over it. You might enjoy reading it.

Paula
Paula
August 10, 2017 12:22 am

A fascinating article, to say the least. This is why I love z3 news. Always relevant. Thanks Brenda.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
August 9, 2017 5:41 pm

Yes, very interesting!

Jen
Jen
August 8, 2017 7:48 pm

When I saw this news my spirit said “The Antichrist.” Indeed he is.