“I see the next seven years.”

On Sunday, October 20, 2017, the Lord began to speak to me as I waited before Him.

“The time ahead is not quite what you thought it would be. It is not quite what others think it will be. For I am a merciful and loving God. Slow to anger.

I see the next seven years. I see what people will do. I see the hearts of men ahead of time. For remember, I am outside of time. This is who I am. I am the Eternal One. So, I see who will come to Me in repentance. I see where I have made a judgment, but will relent of all that I have said I will do, because I see the turning of the hearts toward Me. I grant the luxury of more time to My beloved. Up to a point.

Ultimately, what I have said in My Word that is written in the Scriptures will be fulfilled in the time known only to Me. Those who have been told by Me that there will be seven years for America to turn, know in their hearts that this is not seven years until I return. They must stick to what I said and not speculate. But seven years there will be. I will not return in those seven years. There are things yet in Scripture that must be fulfilled. Events.

America has an end date, as does the whole world, but the difference is America is Babylon and her end date is written. Not when it will occur, but that season where it will occur. You can know what other events are happening in that season, so you will know then that America’s end is near. And I say to you that her end is very near.

When I speak in terms of seven, you know that this is My number. It is written into creation. When I use the word seven, you will know I am setting, and have set a date. It is not negotiable for it was written into creation from the beginning.

There is one thing you can count on with Me. I created seven. I am in the seven. I speak to My people in seven’s. So, when I say to My people in America they have seven more years, they can count on that, to the day. They can count on seeing My judgments increase until they come to that place I am bringing them to.

Be assured that this is about the hearts of man.

Now Babylon will cease to exist as a land and as a nation. She will be completely destroyed at the end. This will not happen in these seven years I have given. There will be much destruction of land and people, but final destruction comes at the end of all things.

The seven years given is likened to a reprieve. It is a reprieve for those who have tuned their hearts to heaven. They see opportunity, for repentance, for healing.

(Note: Please understand the Lord said ‘likened to’. He did not say it was a reprieve. I believe this is about how we will perceive from where we stand.)

The seven years is also likened to terrible tribulation. For those who have not turned from evil, this will be a tribulation for them like no other. I will unleash upon the nation of America, every type of wind, fire and water judgments that I see fit to bring. These will come before the earthquakes. Everyone waits for the ‘big one’. And I want it that way. I want them to think about this and to wake up, but I will not allow the ‘big one’ until I have brought the lesser judgments .

For all of these judgments are to bring the people running to Me. They are not to wipe mankind from the face of the earth. My wrath is not being poured out on America. That is for later. Search the Scriptures and you will see that this is so. But to some, it will seem that My wrath is being unleashed.

Those with hearts attuned to Me will know and will bear all things with that joy in their hearts of the knowledge that I am a merciful God who looks after His own. I have made provision for My own. I have made safe places, made known to those who will seek Me. I have made a way of escape, for those who can endure no more. They will come to be with Me early.

Count it all joy My beloved when you encounter various trials. The testing and purification has begun. It is for the perfecting of your faith. If you are not ready for this, then these words should make you begin to ready yourself. All these words I am speaking to My true prophets should make you ready yourself. They should wake you from the slumber that the world has lulled you into. It breaks My heart that I must deal so with the people, but this is My love for you. Perfect love.”

Scripture References:

The Lord asked me to read Hebrews 12 before speaking the above word to me.

[1] Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
[2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
[3] For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
[4] Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
[5] And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
[6] For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
[8] But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
[9] Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
[10] For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
[11] Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
[12] Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
[13] And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
[14] Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
[15] Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
[16] Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
[17] For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
[18] For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,
[19] And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
[20] (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
[21] And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)
[22] But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
[23] To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
[24] And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
[25] See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
[26] Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
[27] And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
[28] Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
[29] For our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:1-29)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Mark
October 24, 2017 6:23 AM

Are we beginning to see that the Lord’s mind is unsearchable? Are we also beginning to see that no one has the Book of Revelation figured out?

jerry rigg
October 24, 2017 12:05 PM

This is the most spiritually sane comment Ive read on here!

Steve
Steve
October 24, 2017 4:34 PM

The only thing Oct. 20th was on Friday!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 25, 2017 10:38 PM

You’re right Steve, should say 22nd.

Paula
Paula
October 24, 2017 6:10 PM

I’m right there with ya, Mark. I believe we are all going to be in for a shock when the truth about Revelation is revealed. What amazes me is how some folk are so adamant and dogmatic about their belief and never open to considering a different view. Behold we see through a glass darkly.

Jamie
Jamie
October 24, 2017 7:36 PM

Paula, I don’t often comment. I’m an old lady, but also about half-way through my masters of theology. One of my favorite professors was my Old Testament survey professor. One of his comments I remember most when we covered prophecy was that the Lord loves surprises. However things happen, there will be no smugness or “I told you so”.

Sah
Sah
October 24, 2017 5:42 PM

“But seven years there will be. I will not return in those seven years.”
This statement I find dangerous. For one if Jesus said no one but the Father knows the time of his return, not even him then he wouldn’t know that he is not coming back in the next 7 years. Secondly, these kind of statements are the very reason that causes people to lose the sense of urgency that is very prevalent at the moment (at least in my heart there is this urgency) to be absolutely ready to meet the Messiah. It makes people go back to sleep. So people reading this word beware

October 25, 2017 1:28 AM

First, Jesus did not say no one but the Father knows the time of His return. He said no man knows the day or the hour. If He did not expect us to know the time and season, He would not have given us all the signs to watch plus the parable of the fig tree in Matthew 24.

Second, this prophetic word warns of “terrible tribulation” for those who have not repented, which confirms many other prophetic words. It also reveals the judgments coming with increasing severity, with the big one coming after the smaller ones, which also confirms other words. So your claim that this would cause people to lose their sense of urgency makes no sense to me. Here is a quote:

“The seven years is also likened to terrible tribulation. For those who have not turned from evil, this will be a tribulation for them like no other. I will unleash upon the nation of America, every type of wind, fire and water judgments that I see fit to bring. These will come before the earthquakes.”
Sah
Sah
October 25, 2017 3:47 AM

Dear James, yes Jesus did say that. Here it is:
“But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:32 Kjv)
Secondly, if I knew that he was definitely not coming back for the next 7 years as this word is claiming then I am sure that I, along with many others would be somehow ‘relaxed’ and that is a dangerous state to be in. In my opinion much of our issues springs out of thinking in our hearts that our Master delays his coming. That simply is the human nature. “But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to..….” (Luke 12:45) (each of us can add different things in the dotes what we would do if we thought he tarred).
Just saying
GBU

October 25, 2017 12:29 PM

That’s exactly the verse I quoted. He said, “No man knows the day or the hour.” He did not say what you claimed, “No man knows the time.” He expects us to know the time and season of His return. Otherwise He would not have told us the signs to watch.

On the second point, I don’t think anyone will relax during a time of “terrible tribulation”. God is sending these shakings to wake people up, not put them to sleep.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 25, 2017 2:21 PM

Not a 100% on this but I rabbi’s refer to the time period before they see the first crescent moon (announcing the new month) as the period that, “No man knows the day or the hour” as well.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 25, 2017 6:15 PM

Matt, I believe this is so. Every year on Rosh Hashanah someone was sent out to watch for the first sliver of moon to appear and they would refer to it as ‘that day and hour that no one knows’. This is the Feast of Trumpets that Gods’ people were told to celebrate. Surely God was establishing a yearly ‘watch’ for His return in the season of His return, so all would know when to expect Him. They were rehearsing for the real thing. I’m sure all good Jewish people know this. It’s only the Gentiles who have trouble with it. We were never taught to stay on Gods’ calendar. Where the Bible uses that phrase the day or the hour it actually means its the day or hour that everyone can know because you have been watching for it at the same time every year for thousands of years – even though the exact moment that sliver of moon appears can’t be pin pointed.

Nickie
Nickie
October 25, 2017 10:38 AM

Matthew 24:36

Ken L
Ken L
October 24, 2017 6:35 PM

I thought the same thing, but then I think Lord’s return is not the same as the rapture, which might happen during this 7yr period.

Elizabeth Marie
October 24, 2017 10:08 AM

what the LORD is showing me is the WHORE of Babylon is a false religious system and that this false church that is now emerging through ecumenicalism. She is a whore because sleeps around with all other religions instead of her one true husband, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY [Revelation 17]. America plays a HUGE part in promoting this whore.

Lydia Hodge
October 24, 2017 10:29 AM

Amen. That’s what I see as well. I see not only church leaders promoting it but also those in the highest offices in the land. When it really becomes an institution here, and I believe it’s on a fast tract now, that’s when the true Christian will face increasing levels of persecution.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 25, 2017 8:04 PM
America has had her first big warning in the recent eclipse. In exactly 7 years – 2024, there will be another eclipse that completes a cross over America. X marks the spot. Warning completed. I wonder if this is exactly what the Lord was referring to when He said this: “There is one thing you can count on with Me. I created seven. I am in the seven. I speak to My people in seven’s. So, when I say to My people in America they have seven more years, they can count on that, to the day. They can count on seeing My judgments increase until they come to that place I am bringing them to.” When I sit down before the Lord, I don’t know what He is going to say to me. I simply begin to write what I hear Him say. What it all means is to be understood with the understanding of the Holy Spirit. If we employ our own understanding, bringing in things we were taught, our world views etc, then we will miss the mark. It may take a while and much study and prayer for us to understand it, but I do believe we can know. He , the Father wants us to know. To search out all the truths, and plumb the depths of His Word. Remembering that He IS the Word, so knowing Him and His voice is a part of that. If I spend more time listening to other voices, then I will not hear the Father speak purely. There will be a mixture. I will share this testimony with you: In myself, in the natural, I actually can’t put 2 words together to save myself. I can’t finish a sentence, I can’t find the right word or any word… Read more »
william and janet iles
October 28, 2017 12:41 AM
My wife and I have been believers in our Lord Jesus Christ for over 35 years and reading our Bibles daily. Early on in our walk with the Lord we took in a lot of information that had to do with Christianity and its main tenets including Bible prophecy. As we read God’s Word He enlightens us. As we read man’s take on The Word, we get confused. Quite sometime ago I started getting rid of every doctrine that did not line up with God’s word, been shoveling junk out for decades at this point. When I finally gave up trying to make sense and understand the end-time prophecies ( as promulgated by the “experts”), God began teaching us. What a difference! ….Early on in my work career I was a bank teller. I was taught how to spot phony currency. We did not examine the phony bills; we examined the real ones. When you know the real deal it is easy to spot the phony ones. Bible prophecy works the same way. I’ve discovered that the more I apply myself to ALL of God’s Word, He gives me understanding of the end-times scenario. There’s a Great Logic and order to this subject. One thing to know is that the end of this age will not come until ALL of God’s prophecies are fulfilled; we cannot cherry-pick only the ones that particularly interest us. The end of this age comes when our Lord returns to Earth to rule directly. The Book of Revelation is the most specific and perfect book I have ever read. Much of it is difficult to understand, if not impossible in this time of history. However God’s SEQUENCE of events is clearly spelled out; and He will NOT change His sequence. If we understand this truth,… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 30, 2017 12:31 AM

William and Janet, the Lord has used you to encourage me. Thank you for your comments above.

Eduardo
Eduardo
October 24, 2017 10:15 AM

I got an impression a while back that I had seven years. I don’t know if it was from the Lord or just my thinking. Nor do I know if it meant that I had seven years to live, seven years to live righteously after so much sinning, or seven years until something major would happen on a global scale. After seeing two posts about 7 years, I am starting to wonder if it wasn’t just my thinking. It’s interesting that 2024 would be the end of Donald Trump’s second term, if he is re-elected. Rick Wiles has been making the strong case that America is Babylon, as others have over the years. Certainly there are many unprecedented events taking place in many spheres that signal that changes are coming and have already come. The Holy Spirit is telling us to repent and draw near to the Father, through the precious blood of Jesus. Thank you for this message!

jerry rigg
October 24, 2017 12:04 PM

Admittedly I have a problem with this “word”. Is she saying beyond a shadow of a doubt the Lord will not return in the next seven years? If she is, she is speculating on her own beliefs and presuming on her own eschatological position. I believe, and sorry to say, the Lord could return in the next seven years, “the rapture”.This word seems contradictory, what exactly is she saying?

October 24, 2017 1:07 PM

Her statements align with the scriptures, which reveal many things that must happen before the Lord returns. I documented 15 of them here:

Ken L
Ken L
October 24, 2017 5:23 PM

I think the return of the Lord is not the same as the rapture.

Hope
October 24, 2017 5:35 PM

If you read the Message closely you will see that there are two separate events noted. Jesus says He is not coming in seven years….clearly this means His Second Coming is not until the end of at least seven more years. All eyes will see Him then vs. the Rapture. In this Message the Rapture is indicated when He says, “I have made a way of escape…They will come to be with Me early.” It is my thought that we are raptured wayyyyy before the end of the Trib. This Word confirms that. If we were raptured at the very end, I personally would have no reason to watch. I hope this comment encourages you…just remember that sometimes we can interpret things incorrectly because the answer is hidden in plain sight. 😀

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 26, 2017 9:08 PM

Hope, I thought the way of escape meant to die a little sooner than everybody else——

Hope
October 26, 2017 9:37 PM

It’s interesting how we all interpret things differently.

Expatgal
Expatgal
October 24, 2017 8:13 PM
I am with others who find the timing being shared by multiple Watchmen/watchwoman confusing. It is obvious that some Christians may be relying more on their own logic/deductions than divine words from God. I am guilty of this so I am not passing judgement on others but instead cautioning all of us. So if I understand correctly, America will continue to be judged by God using wind, water & fire until it is destroyed by “The Big One” earthquake sometime after October 20, 2024? The next 7 years will be tribulation for those who do not turn from evil, yet we know innocent people also get harmed by God’s judgements sometimes. Curious about how God has “made a way of escape for those who can endure no more”? This Word gives me pause. The MSM is likely complicit in making Christians feel like we are on the verge of the Rapture or The Great Tribulation. Look at the daily news stories? How many of us can even fathom what this world will look like in another 7 years? 😳 This 7 year timeframe will be hard for many Christians, weary of ongoing attacks (physical, spiritual, emotional, etc.), to imagine 7 more years of ever increasing attacks? I feel weariness thinking about it but selfishly it may mean I will get to see my son and/or daughter married and/or to become a grandmother. That makes me happy 😀but watching the evil descend & strengthen on the Earth, makes me incredibly sad. I worry for many Christians that seem to be “barely hanging on” & I will pray that these people find the strength & will to want to remain in this world & if not, that God will show them a way “home”. Looks like we are in for a longer… Read more »
Taryn
Taryn
October 24, 2017 10:52 PM

Expatgal- we as Christ followers r entering into our finest hour the World has ever seen- the most powerful & last Great Awakening! You will help in this miraculous movement of God & will literally experience Esther 9:1-4 & Isaiah 61!! Look forward to Zechariah 4:6! I am excited to see all of our work over the last 40 yrs manifest in the physical realm! Give God Praise for what He is soon to release to the ends of the earth!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 24, 2017 9:57 PM

Great observation Expat -it feels like a re-play of the election when every word was so far out in left field different from the others -there was nothing but confusion -I have wondered if perhaps because of the devils holidays coming up -maybe there is a attack on the hearing ability of our watchman ? –my own thoughts on the escape for those who cannot endure – maybe pestilence or something –just thinking out loud

Nancy Trimble
October 26, 2017 2:21 PM

I agree Expat Gal, I was just telling my husband this morning that something still feels ‘imminent’ maybe as soon as a couple of months, I don’t know, and I think he does too. And then you get words about 7 more years, I know that it takes time for all prophecy to be fulfilled, and alot of us are indeed weary including me, dealing with health issues, house problems, financial, you name it (today dealing with a killer headache). But my spirit keeps confirming things too, not to mention the signs from the heavens like the solar eclipse and the one that is suppose to happen again in 2024 creating that large X over the country. I personally think God is working on me and keeping me in that state of relying on Him even through the health issues because I know me and if I felt ‘good’ right now physically speaking I would have my mind centered on other things as well, you know the things of the flesh, so this may be His way of keeping me in a state of preparedness and readiness until that time comes where we will be infused with God’s spirit to enable us to function as He wants, if that makes sense. I hope it does, because I am longing for things to feel ‘better’ personally having gone through attacks to the point of having that fear. So I know how it can be.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 24, 2017 10:52 AM

8 The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy.
9 The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.
-Just got done reading this to my son as he went off to school and I reread it to make sure he caught it-LOOK son -look at HOW wonderful the Lord is –FULL of compassion and tender mercy —
–This is a wonderful word -gives me hope that some folks are indeed turning away from sin and clinging onto HIS righteousness-He is so kind to be just so loving and full of mercy when the land is so full of darkness -but HE gently reminds me that not so long ago I was that world darkness as well -Thank You Allison -LD

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
October 25, 2017 10:30 PM

Redeemed David. For zeal of thine house has eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee have fallen on me. In Psalm 69

I just wanted to encourage you. It is clear to see that revival fire has been lit in you. Though recall that the LORD was a lamb led to the slaughter. Though even Esther went in uninvited. May the Holy Spirit direct you when to give way and be silent when to speak up and take ground. Sometimes more ground is taken when we don’t speak. What has greatly assisted me is the instruction “let the LORD go before you”. Now I watch and move only when I see that the LORD has gone ahead. Success is guaranteed that way. David always enquired of the LORD before going into every battle. If he went without the LORD giving the command and word, he was unsuccessful.

Chris
Chris
October 24, 2017 8:24 PM

Oh my i’ve Never commented and have followed this ministry for years. God is definitely speaking in the number 7. He has Me on a assignment to study it. One day I simply went to a fast food restaurant and ordered a quick snack. Guess what the total came to? $7.77! God is going to get his Glory through judgment truly in our nation. Be encouraged!