“I am filtering My believers into the school system.”

On July 11, I was washing the dishes and contemplating the fact that I have noticed many school counselors who are in the same online groups as I am are believers in Christ (I am working on my Master’s Degree in Counseling to become a school counselor right now).

While I was thinking about this, the Holy Spirit nudged me to sit down and write this word:

“I am filtering My believers into the school system. My heart cries out for the young children and I am directing people there. Those who have chosen other careers are suddenly going to find themselves with a longing to teach or go into education. I have heard the prayers of My children and I am arising a group of believers with a heart to mentor and guide them.

I HAVE NOT LEFT THE SCHOOLS. Let the little children come to Me!

If you are one of the ones I am calling, listen to My voice! Heed My direction! This call is from I AM, My beloved! I am sending you to watch over the children in the school system! I have heard the cries of My children and I am sending you to them. I AM the restorer of broken hearts. I AM making all things new again. I will never leave or forsake those who call on My name.”

The last part of the message is to someone specific. I don’t know who it is, but the Lord told me that part is for someone in particular.

“Do not worry about what you will eat or wear with this change in finances. I AM WHO I AM.”

(I must admit that I kept waiting for the Lord to say that He would provide for you or something else, but that I AM WHO I AM was very final and absolute.)

Scripture References:

“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14)

“God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.'” (Exodus 3:14)

Author: Krista West

Krista West currently lives in Hawaii and spends her time raising toddlers and working on a Master’s Degree. Krista was not raised in a Christian home, but she has had faith in Jesus since she was a small child. As a teenager and young adult she spent many years in a lukewarm state. God mercifully woke her up in September 2016 and she began seeking Him wholeheartedly, speaking in tongues and receiving prophetic words. The Lord has repeatedly revealed to her that her role in end time events is to take care of the children.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

CPJ
July 12, 2017 11:06 am

Krista, this speaks to me so powerfully. This past year, with our financial need pressing, I pursued a 9-month approval and training process to become a substitute teacher in my county. I love kids. I feel so privileged to be in a place where I can make a difference.

Just one example:

My second assignment was subbing 3 days as a middle school counselor. On the last day of my assignment, I told the kids, “This is my last day, but before I go, I want you to know I’ll never forget you. You may not believe this, but I love you guys, I really love you, you’re in my heart now for good, you’re branded on heart. And I pray for you each night, and even tell my husband how awesome you are.”

Afterwards, several of the kids came up and hugged me and cried, one saying “You don’t know how happy you’ve made me, no one has ever said that to us before, the other teachers just teach us and give us homework.”

I’m not tooting my own horn, I’m saying your word is true, Krista. God needs those who know and love Him to go in and love the children. And then — if history is any indicator — just one word, from one teacher, on one day, can literally impact a child for the rest of his life.

July 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Thank you for sharing and for your role in shaping young lives!

MVP
MVP
July 12, 2017 12:00 pm

This message was definetly for me! I am a school teacher in Georgia and i have seen the steady decline in morals and the strongholds in the educational sector. Right before school ended Holy Spirit instructed me to start an all girls bible talk. By the end of the school year the grouo had grown to ten girls plus a collegue had joined the group. I know God has remembered His own that He has placed in the educational system. So many times I just want to give up and leave but I know that God has an ultimate plan!

Diana
Diana
July 12, 2017 1:06 pm

MVP,
BLESS YOU…and all those in the educational system…Father thankyou for your saints sent to the children.Hearts longing for more than the world can offer…young minds subjected to all of the darkness….but tender plants that can be made new….made whole…loved and loving overcomers of this world,firestarters of the heavenly kind…Pour out your spirit on MVP and the school that they are this fall…all schools….all students …all educators…….Protect ,cover them all with your blood and give them your peace..
Angels surround them and their homes and schools….

MVP
MVP
July 13, 2017 2:53 pm

God bless you Diana. I so needed this encouragement as we are about to start back in two weeks

Diana
Diana
July 15, 2017 9:13 pm

MVP,
I have had a busy time trying to get back to you….but I wanted to share with you and anyone who would listen as to what Neville Johnson said that the LORD told him concerning the children.The LORD said if you teach the children the foundation:,Die to self,love God,love others,then He would do the rest of the teaching.He would train them.Its on Lancaster Conference 2016,#1.
I know that you are a school teacher,I guess I am just thinking having that in the reserve of your mind …..Anyways,I do really believe that people who are involved in training up the youth are some very special people.It is a great undertaking .A special calling.Sadhu Selveraj also speaks of some of what God has planned for the children.It’s amazing…they will raise the dead,cast out devils,and much moe.Sadhu said there are babies being filled with the Spirit from the womb now,because of the days we are in.Be encouraged,your reward will be great.Your sister in Christ,Diane

MVP
MVP
July 16, 2017 3:33 pm

So thankful for this word i did hear neville johnson say those words however i totally forgot i will place these words on my desk so that i can refer back to them when im in the classroom i remember sadhu saying the same about the childrdn as well thanks diana i needed this encoouragement as school is about to stsrt up again in 2 weeks. Blessings

July 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Don’t give up! I have no doubt that working as a teacher is exhausting and draining, but we need people like you in our children’s lives! Be blessed. 🙂

MVP
MVP
July 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Thank you Khrista!

Eddie
Eddie
July 12, 2017 9:38 am

Krista,
Thank you so much. My daughter is a high school teacher. It’s a tough job for her but she minister the those kids. Example ” I did not commit sucide because of you” ” some call her mom by accident and many more.
I have always told when she struggles that God needs christians in the public system for this very purpose. Wow!!!!

July 12, 2017 4:08 pm

I have always believed that too – that many people are called to be missionaries in their secular careers.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
July 12, 2017 9:23 am

Thank you for this word. This confirms a dream I had about a year ago where it showed I was working in a high school. In the dream I remember thinking, how can I speak to the students about God without getting into trouble because of the division of church and state? I knew first and foremost the example I set would speak volumes. I needed to be a walking and talking example of Jesus Christ. I also knew the Holy Spirit would guide my way and that I had been put in that location for a reason. I was not there to receive a paycheck, I was there to do a job for the Lord.

July 12, 2017 4:17 pm

I wonder that too as I know I am heading to public education, but God has really shown me that being a light through my presence and praying for my school and my precious students – really battling for them to be protected against darkness and the schemes of Satan – are a big part of my role. I am often reminded of the quote, “Preach the gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words”.

Lora
Lora
July 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Are you kidding? I couldn’t believe this headline when opened this page just know. Recently, I started working as a Teaching Assistant in the Primary school sector here in the UK, Wales. It has definitively gotten harder for education in the West. There is an all out war on against our next generation and it is vicious. I worked in Reception (ages 4/5) and the kids are really struggling with behaviour and emotional stability. As I was tearing my hair out, God said to me very simply: “You’ll be doing this until He returns.” That’s it. So yes. And it is about time too that Christians over here get practical.

By the way, here in the UK is a massive teacher shortage because of the way the education system is treated. They are trying to destroy it.

Thanks for the word.

July 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Lora, thank you for sharing! For me, having God call me to a specific place and tell me my specific role has given me such a peace and purpose. It sounds like you can relate.

Lydia Hodge
July 12, 2017 9:05 am

God bless you Krista. This is truly the Father’s heart. He so loves the little children whose hearts are impressionable and tender before him. Oh that he would give us all a heart for the children so that we might bear them up in our prayers to heaven and that we might guide them and teach them concerning the kingdom of God.

July 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Thank you Lydia!!

sahran
July 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Don’t know if this is for me but I just got my degree in k- 12 grade teachin English to Speakers of Other Languages( TESOL), but I always wanted to teach adults…I’m in the Bronx, NY and most of these jobs are in rough neighborhoods..just had an audition and is crazy cuz I want the job but am scared cuz of the area and the kids…but I do know the enemy is ravaging our kids now..my current job is junior high teacher assistant and is horrifying how rebellious kids are now…I’m glad he is sending his people.into.this field..thanks.Kristy

Diana
Diana
July 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Blessings to all of you that made comments about your jobs,roles in the childrens education…You all are sincerely some of our greatest warriors…

Rachel Baxter
July 16, 2017 9:35 am

Thank you Krista. This word is an encouragement to me. The Lord called me out of professional consulting in engineering several years ago to start a spirit-led school in Omaha, Nebraska. It is a mission all school meaning that all who come are unpaid volunteers who feel called. He told us we were to accept any child that He called. He began releasing His model for Kingdom Education to us. At the end of 2015, He gave me a 10-year plan from 2016-2026 for the replication of this model He was showing us literally all over the world. It is a God-sized dream that I could never accomplish on my own. The Lord has promised that He will provide all the resources (people, funds, buildings, curriculum) we need at just the right time. We are in the foundation-stage right now. The expansion-stage is to begin in 2020 and the maturity-stage in 2023.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
July 12, 2017 6:38 am

Hi Krista, the Lord has let me know that the last part of the word He gave you is meant for me. I am really quite amazed, and I have something to share with you, if you want to email me. Please request my email address from James, and I will email it to you 🙂 God bless, sister. Dorothy

July 12, 2017 4:13 pm

I can’t wait to hear about it! Thanks for reaching out.