Hurricane Michael reveals repeating pattern of 13’s

Biblical prophecy continues to come to fruition as many are sounding the alarm by showing how the spiritual world is now manifesting in the physical world.  One of my favorite Christian Youtube channels, called Many Fish, is sounding the alarm by decoding news articles and current events to show how current events reveal the times we are in.

In a recent video, shown at the bottom of this post, Many Fish shares interesting patterns manifesting through hurricane Michael, especially regarding the number 13.

Here is a summary of his points, followed by a few of my own notes:

• A pattern of 13 is manifesting through Hurricane Michael.  The Biblical meaning of 13 represents REBELLION & LAWLESSNESS.
  • The frequency of 13’s happening now is one of the STRONGEST patterns Many Fish has ever seen.
  • Michael appears 13 times in Revelation in the Bible.
  • The first time Michael appears in the Bible is Numbers 13:13.
  • In Revelation 12, Michael fights the rebellion against God from Satan and his angels (Revelation 12:7).
  • 26 counties (13 + 13) in Florida declared a national emergency before Hurricane Michael made landfall. The news article was updated at 3:13.
  • Hurricane Michael is the 13th named storm of the season.
  • Hurricane Michael was moving at 13 mph.
  • The letter “M” is the 13th letter of 26 (13 + 13) letters in the alphabet
  • Hurricane Michael is now moving into America’s original 13 colonies.
  • Pope Francis recently called on Catholics to do a resurgence of prayer to Michael, using the rosary.
  • 13 states were recently investigated for alleged sexual sexual abuse linked to the Catholic Church.
  • In the Phoenician alphabet, the 13th letter, mom, represents water and is linked to hurricanes.
  • In Daniel 12:1, Michael takes his stand during a time of great trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time. And at that time, Daniel’s people shall be delivered, “every one that shall be found written in the book.”

My Additional Notes:

Why does the number 13 represent rebellion? Here are a few possible explanations.

• Nimrod led one of the first rebellions against God, building the tower and city of Babel. He was the thirteenth generation from Adam.
  • The kings of Sodom and Gomorrah rebelled against the rule of King Chedorlaomer of Elam in the 13th year of his reign. (Genesis 14:4)
  • The original 13 colonies of the United States rebelled against England.
  • The Bilderberg Group had a core group of 39 members, consisting of 3 groups of 13 members in each group. The 39 members answer to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee.  The 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine.
  • The number 13 also has significance to followers of occult practices. (Source: bibliotecapleyades.net)

Author: Heather Bjork

Heather Bjork has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith.  At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine.  One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013.  In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” while living in NC so Heather and her family permanently relocated to South America. Heather has been happily married since 1994 and has a son and a daughter.

October 12, 2018 8:48 PM

This is a hard word for me to swallow, personally. To come into agreement with this UTube video, would be to deny my identity in Christ. I was born on the 13th day of February. When I, in my flesh responded to this article in fear and discouragement, the Enemy said, “See, you are nothing but a daughter of rebellion and lawlessness, no good from the second you left the womb, as is every unlucky soul who was born on the 13th.” Beguiled with spirits of discouragement and condemnation, I fell into his trap and began in idolatrous fashion to search the Internet for answers. When I came up with nothing, except a mild case of triskaidekaphobia, fear of the number 13, I came to the end of my rope, died to myself, repented for my Internet idolatry, and cried out. I pleaded, “Abba, come quickly to my aid, for I am about to curse the day I was born.” In a heartbeat, He sent my Bridegroom, Who responded with oil for the wounds the Accuser had inflicted, speaking gently to my anguished spirit, “Beloved, I walked the earth with twelve brothers. Did that not make 13 of us? You are a baker’s dozen, a Honey Glazed Delight 🍩You are the center of a Lincoln’s Day🎩Valentine ❤️sandwich. Emancipated, honest, filled with a heart of love.” Tears streaming down my face felt like Holy anointing oil. I gave thanks for the day I was born. Mercy triumphs over judgement every time!! The takeaway for all from my experience, mistakes and surrender, today, Beloved, is seek the Word and the LORD first with all of your heart. Above ALL else, run to Jesus, the Author and Perfector of our souls.

October 12, 2018 10:03 PM

Carolanne – Being born on the 13th of a month does not automatically mean you are “lawless” or rebellious. This is not like a horoscope or based on astronomy. 😳.

What you need to understand from the post is that the SPIRITUAL WAR in Heaven is manifesting in the natural/physical world. Satan & his angels are closer to being thrown down from Heaven as is described in Revelation.

Ask God for discernment before re-reading this post. This post is not a condemnation of anyone that might have been born on the 13th day of the month. 😳 I am sorry you would see it this way but use your spiritual eyes to help you see how close we are to “The Event”. There is so much happening now that is pointing to the Economic Reset occurring anytime in the next few weeks but for many reasons, I believe it will occur 11/11. It will be the EVENT that changes our world significantly, carried out by the Elites & allowed by God who removes His hand as the restrainer.

October 14, 2018 12:55 PM
Dear Heather, I’m sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I didn’t forget you, it just took me this long to seek the LORD to ensure my carnal shades weren’t covering my spiritual eyes. 😎By the way, I am hapoy to put a name to your Expat Gal moniker. I have a vivid imagination and too much curiosity, so I always conjured up names in my head that I thought were yours: Jessica, Abby, and yes, no. 3 pick was Heather!! Enough on that, let me get to the point. I hope you didn’t think your message was my point of contention. In fact, I am pleased to see your gift to the Body, which I believe has been practical advice on ways to prepare and safeguard us in times of impending trouble and how to discern the times. It is this Many Fish thing I am denouncing. Here is how I tested the spirits on this UTube video. Backstory to my reasoning…bear with me, I’ll try to be concise, but it’s a lot to cover. Awhile ago, a Proctor and Gamble exec spoke at a church I attended. He was in the fragrance division for scents for laundry soap, dish soap, dryer sheets, etc. This is what he shared: Fragrance is the sense most highly linked to memory. Much research goes into how to ignite the pleasure center of the mind with just the right fragrances to keep consumers choosing their scents. (I worked in the fragrance industry so he got my full attention and I can attest that the shampoos and household products I choose have to pass the sniff test or I won’t buy them.) Then he began to speak about how the mind receives information. He said if a concept is repeated THREE times, it plants a seed… Read more »
October 14, 2018 4:45 PM

Hi Carolanne! 😊. I, like you, are praying for discernment & guidance from Our Father. As such, I would never share a video from a YouTuber that did not resonate as a strong Christian demonstrating the fruits of the spirit. The negative adjectives you used for Many Fish, are not accurate as I have followed him for over a year and he has a beautiful spirit & loves Our Father & shares how his gift, which I find quite amazing, is given to him by God & the Holy Spirit that swells within him. I am sorry that the message did not resonate with you and brought out a negative/defensive feeling in you. That definitely happens in the body of Christ. What I find compelling is that the Elites love numerology and use this to communicate and create their plans. Many Fish, through I believe God’s gifting, is able yo help those of us without this gift, to actually understand how these everyday events are showing us where we are on God’s timeline & how close I believe we are, to seeing Satan thrown down from Heaven. Many Blessings to you my Sister in Christ & I hope Expat Gal (your plant 💕) is thriving! 😘

October 15, 2018 10:21 AM

Hi, Heather, as its 34 degrees here today, E.G. had to migrate indoors. As long as she has direct Sonlight, she remains a Beauty. She had to drop her flower, as she discerns the season. Sorry if I was prickly, if you have a cactus, yep, name her after me!!

Expat Gal
October 15, 2018 11:41 AM

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

October 15, 2018 6:20 PM

You’re as funny as you are cute.

Deena
Deena
October 12, 2018 10:04 PM

Just wanted to tell you my first thought after reading what you wrote. Let’s claim in Jesus name because you are the LORD’s that your birthday is no longer a date that our enemy satan can use. Amen

October 13, 2018 7:46 AM

Thank you Deena. Amen to that! I think I had victory over the superstitious connotations that the number 13 invokes when I became a follower of Christ. This U tube word caused me to shift my focus back on the number 13, and took my eyes off of Jesus, which led me to sin. Then ultimately when I repented, I received restoration. When I returned to my First Love, and fixed my eyes on Jesus, I was forgiven, and the promise of that victory was restored, thank the LORD. Jesus is the name above all names!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
October 12, 2018 11:40 PM

Carolanne, glad to have you back. Lets forget about that number 13.
Now, diverting from this topic ….

Have you received any further revelation concerning Silver prices?

October 13, 2018 5:22 AM

Thanks, Cunny Fred. I did-but I’ll save it for a silver article when I have more clarity sbout it.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
October 14, 2018 4:01 PM

Hi Carolanne, when you write your article, please do not limit it to silver alone. We are also interested if you have received any revelation about Stock Market, crypto, Oil, or any revelations that are not even connected to money/finances.

October 15, 2018 10:15 AM

Cunny Fred, I feel like I’m to wait and see what others have been shown before I should share. Sometimes I think I know what the LORD is telling me, when I’m humbled to know I don’t have all the answers. I have revelations on interpretations for others’ dreams sometimes, but for my own dreams and visions. I should share them and wait for others’ insight instead. For instance, when He gave me dreams about silver months prior, I thought He was saying silver’s going to go up then. What He really meant was, pay attention and buy silver then, iit’s going up afterward. Had I weighed what others had heard, I might have had more wisdom. The learning curve of that, I believe, is to share what I’ve been shown, and see what the Body hears about it. It’s that community of confirmation and revelation that He wants me to be a small part of. I’m so new to all of it, and my part to edify is to unite with others to see if their puzzle pieces complete the whole picture. I’m no James, Jim Reeve or Phanuel -I lack their experience and maturity in this prophetic trading process. And I had to die to myself to come to this place. Humility is a hard pill to swallow, but it’s cleansing power makes it a perfect anecdote for pride.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
October 15, 2018 11:35 AM

Carolanne, thanks for the reply. Please act as you are lead by the Holy Spirit.

Prophetic revelations (especially those regarding finances) are not a sign of pride. Most of us on this forum agree that prophetic revelations shared on this forum are not to be treated as financial advice, even if they can be used as a guide.

We are all learning, even the most experienced and mature members on this thread accept that their interpretation of certain prophetic revelations might or might not always be correct.

October 16, 2018 2:09 PM
Amen Cunny Fred. I feel the holy from the fleshly needed sifting in some areas of my life, and I was sharing how the LORD was disciplining me in this process. Part of this sifting means dying to myself, and waiting on His leading instead of sharing and then finding out part of what I heard was unsurrendered. The LORD has been asking me to be vulnerable and share what this repentance process from a first-hand experience is like. He Is teaching me how the sins of the heart, the secret sins are being revealed to me. Not just the obvious sins of greed, lust, envy or hate, but it’s the sin of pride that is often the hardest sin to recognize, yet the detestable sin that gives birth to other sins. I am to pour contempt on all of my pride. This means I am to be humble enough to confess where sins of pride have crept in. It’s humbling to admit mistakes. Yet in all the calls for repentance from the prophets, many think that means the call is for others, the true “sinners” The LORD is saying none of us is righteous, no not one. He has asked me to show what my repentance process looks like. Even some of the prophets are living like Pharisees and pointing a finger while they say repent, saying judgement is coming, but due to self righteousness, the judgement will pass over them. It’s not just some kind of abstract call, meant for evil America. The LORD has required me to be like the Publican, because the Pharisees, who have unconfessed pride, are truly the ones that the gate closes on in the end. When they tell the LORD we prophesied in your name, he said I never knew you. They… Read more »
Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
October 16, 2018 3:18 PM

Thanks for the reply.

In other areas of life (not even the prophetic) sometimes we need to humble ourselves, in an argument or confrontation, even when we obviously know that we are right and the opponent is wrong.

October 19, 2018 3:09 PM

Words of wisdom, Cunny Fred. We must live peaceably amongst all brethren. I admire how you search for answers by asking questions. That’s humility, never thinking you have the answers. God bless, Brother.

Johnny
Johnny
October 13, 2018 11:59 PM

Carolanne— Thanks for the prayer. I firmly believe if I were not a Christian I would be dead by now from the Masonic curse that plagued my family. The testimony that I wrote may sound like a wild tale but be sure it is true and I have much collaborating evidence. I was beaten black and blue by my father from early childhood until I was 14 and fought back and almost choked my father to death. My mother was always a weak woman and followed his orders. My brothers and sisters did not experience the painful childhood that I went thru and when my parents died I did not cry. I followed Gods commandment to honor my parents and was good to them until they died. My mothers last words to me were “Kathy–my beautiful blond haired, blue eyed baby girl. “Rodney–my wonderful brown eyed baby boy. And you Johnny–you listen to your father” in a very angry tone. After 3 years of weekly visits to her nursing home I walked out the door and looked up towards Heaven and asked God– ” Please God, I never want to come back here again”. My mother died 3 days later. My father died a few months later illustrated in my earlier post. My parents were very religious but I never heard the words “I love you” from them
I have a wonderful family of my own and a loving Christian wife for over 42 years and a son and daughter in their 30’s. I inherited much wealth from my aunt and uncle that saw the injustice from my parents and 3 of my siblings toward me. My life is very good and I thank Jesus Christ every day for all the blessings he has given me.

October 14, 2018 11:15 AM

Johnny-What a bittersweet, beautiful testimony. Praise God that the LORD restored monetarily what the Enemy stole emotionally from you. It’s almost like the Good Judge in Heaven put his gavel down and gave you a financial settlement for pain and suffering inflicted. I know money can’t replace the bloody pain your dad rendered, or the rejection your mom threw your way, but the LORD blessed you so that you could have a life of ease after a childhood of torment. Praise the LORD from whom all blessings flow. I feel led to say this, and I know it’s not coming from my flesh: I am sure you put others first with your money, but the Father wants you to treat yourself to something special. I don’t know what that is, but I am wondering if it’s a brand new Harley Davidson. (I just heard “Jesus is the son of David!”) I trust and claim He will keep his angels charge over you as the wind blows past you and those shiny chrome pipes blast. You deserve it. And be sure you take it easy when your wife rides along. If I hadn’t had a helmet on, I wouldn’t be here, but something tells me you’ll be even be safe if that’s not your thing. Because motorcycles caused my biggest trauma, if Im ever brave enough to hop on the back of one again, I will thank the LORD for my remembrance of you. I’ll also think of you on my birthday. You helped heal my biggest phobia today, not number 13 but those two wheeled machines! Peace, Love and Happy Birthday!

Johnny
Johnny
October 13, 2018 2:21 AM
Number 13 has followed me my whole life like a shadow. I was born on Friday the 13th Nov. 1953 . 9 months before was Friday the 13th 1953. My father was a 33rd degree Mason and my mother was Jewish. I was assigned to Company 131 when I joined the Navy and when I got out of the Navy I I went to work for an irrigation District 13. I was very rebellious in my youth and tried not to notice or bother thinking why this number would show up so often. What got me to really notice the phenomenon was about 10 years ago when I was showing my old Harley at a bike show. I rode my bike up to the line up of bikes gathering and went to get something to eat. My wife came up to me and said the number 13 was taped to my bike. I laughed , thought it was funny at the time. My brother and father showed up at the show and I noticed my father was not looking well and didn’t want lunch. He was dead within a month. My motorcycle won 1st place but took an hour to get it started after the show. I rode it home, and never rode it again, selling it a few years later. When my uncle died several years later, it was my duty to go to the local cemetery to check on the family burial plot. The clerk brought out a large old book and opened it to my family’s plot and in big bold letters were was the header MASONIC BLOCK 13. I was floored and a little scared too. On the way home I almost got into a head on collision with a woman talking on a cell phone… Read more »
October 13, 2018 1:23 PM

Johnny, The negative aspects of number 13 have no authority over you, in Jesus’ name. The Accuser has followed you, trying to stir up a spirit of fear and superstition. In the name of Jesus, I pray that the generational bondage of Freemasonry be broken off of you, as you fix your focus on our Lord and Savior Jesus who has overcome the world, so that we could be overcomers too. I don’t think one can truly understand how the curse of the number can affect one who’s birthday falls on that day unless it’s yours. I get it, I’ve been there. It’s all lies, but Satan loves to use the number to try to curse. I was almost killed on a motorcycle, and lost a loved one who was driving, so maybe that stupid number taped to your bike saved you from potential danger. God bless.

Mike M
Mike M
October 13, 2018 10:14 PM

Agreed!! My initials are MM. However… My first name is Michael and I am in a covenant relationship with Jehovah. The number 13 has no curse power over me.

October 15, 2018 10:30 AM

Michael, What a powerful thing to have a name so ancient that it existed before creation, yet has never lost it’s popularity throughout time. And to be named after Heaven’s chief warrior blesses you with that same courage and valor.

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
October 11, 2018 7:58 PM

How interesting!! Tonight my country, Ireland, (which has recently voted to legalse abortion) is being hit by a strong storm (called Callum), which, we are told, is going to affect 13 of our 26 counties……..Co-incidence?!!?

RSC
October 12, 2018 1:15 PM

You may be interested in

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/ ->
Friday, October 12, 2018
Hurricane Michael: More signs pointing to 11/1/2018!?
(scroll down to 10/12/18 if needed)

RSC

October 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Very interesting RSC. Hurricane Florence negatively impacted at least 6 bases & InTruthByGrace shared how Hurricane Michael’s fury was concentrated on fairly precise area….Tyndall Airforce Base. Given that both storms were geo-engineered (Mike Morales, InTruthByGrace, aplanetruth.info, Richie from Boston, etc.) demonstrate how this is accomplished so there seems to be an effort to disable & disrupt the nation’s military under the cover of hurricanes. 😢😳.

Mike M
Mike M
October 13, 2018 10:06 PM

The counter coup against the deep state is a military operation. This makes perfect sense.

October 12, 2018 10:57 PM

RSC – Fascinating gematria & the part about “Rosemary’s Baby” as Kate Middleton “accidentally” wore a dress from this movie when she announced Prince Louis on 4/23. 😳 – https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/red-carpet-dresses/a20084057/kate-middleton-rosemarys-baby-dress-coincidence/

Johnny
Johnny
October 14, 2018 3:07 PM

Carolanne–I enjoyed your response to my reply. We have the same connection to 13 in different and similar ways. Getting older I sort of grew out of riding motorcycles and have found my time is more importantly spent with my family and the many projects I have accumulated. They (motorcycles) can be very dangerous too, as you know 1st hand. Thanks for the Peace, Love and Happy Birthday–I pray for the same for you and your family.

jerry rigg
October 12, 2018 2:23 AM

One strange thing that hit me when I saw the hurricane path map of Michael is the red and blue on the map which reminds me of the coloring of election maps with red and blue for Democrats and Republicans. With all the storms hitting the east coast I wonder when the west coast will get hit with a quake or something…maybe it will happen on Friday the 13th?

October 12, 2018 10:16 PM

Hi Jerry – There are multiple watch days & I agree 11/13 😳 could be one of these days. Right now, 11/11/2018 is the date I am watching the closest because it is the 100th anniversary of world war 1. Numerology – 33. This is a Sunday which is a perfect day to create a “bank holiday” the next day. So many other reasons that I am going to pull together for another article. This may be “the Event” that so many watchwoman/Watchmen have foreseen that changes how we are all living around the world with some of the most profound changes occurring in the U.S. which the Elites are intent to weaken. I believe that the economic reset has sped up even further since 10/10. Prepare today for near-term disruptions in your way of life. I am already seeing these disruptions occur in friends’ lives who live in NC. Some of them are being told, they are not likely to have electricity for anywhere from 2 to 5 days due to the flooding now occurring with Michael.