Biblical prophecy continues to come to fruition as many are sounding the alarm by showing how the spiritual world is now manifesting in the physical world. One of my favorite Christian Youtube channels, called Many Fish, is sounding the alarm by decoding news articles and current events to show how current events reveal the times we are in.
In a recent video, shown at the bottom of this post, Many Fish shares interesting patterns manifesting through hurricane Michael, especially regarding the number 13.
Here is a summary of his points, followed by a few of my own notes:
- A pattern of 13 is manifesting through Hurricane Michael. The Biblical meaning of 13 represents REBELLION & LAWLESSNESS.
- The frequency of 13’s happening now is one of the STRONGEST patterns Many Fish has ever seen.
- Michael appears 13 times in Revelation in the Bible.
- The first time Michael appears in the Bible is Numbers 13:13.
- In Revelation 12, Michael fights the rebellion against God from Satan and his angels (Revelation 12:7).
- 26 counties (13 + 13) in Florida declared a national emergency before Hurricane Michael made landfall. The news article was updated at 3:13.
- Hurricane Michael is the 13th named storm of the season.
- Hurricane Michael was moving at 13 mph.
- The letter “M” is the 13th letter of 26 (13 + 13) letters in the alphabet
- Hurricane Michael is now moving into America’s original 13 colonies.
- Pope Francis recently called on Catholics to do a resurgence of prayer to Michael, using the rosary.
- 13 states were recently investigated for alleged sexual sexual abuse linked to the Catholic Church.
- In the Phoenician alphabet, the 13th letter, mom, represents water and is linked to hurricanes.
- In Daniel 12:1, Michael takes his stand during a time of great trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time. And at that time, Daniel’s people shall be delivered, “every one that shall be found written in the book.”
My Additional Notes:
Why does the number 13 represent rebellion? Here are a few possible explanations.
- Nimrod led one of the first rebellions against God, building the tower and city of Babel. He was the thirteenth generation from Adam.
- The kings of Sodom and Gomorrah rebelled against the rule of King Chedorlaomer of Elam in the 13th year of his reign. (Genesis 14:4)
- The original 13 colonies of the United States rebelled against England.
- The Bilderberg Group had a core group of 39 members, consisting of 3 groups of 13 members in each group. The 39 members answer to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. The 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine.
- The number 13 also has significance to followers of occult practices. (Source: bibliotecapleyades.net)
Author: Expat Gal
Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized, made her First Communion and was confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.