Hurricane Harvey Will Render Some Parts Of Texas ‘Uninhabitable For An Extended Period Of Time’

Do you remember what Hurricane Katrina did to New Orleans?  Well, now we are watching the same thing happen to southeast Texas.  On Friday, Hurricane Harvey made landfall as a category 4 hurricane.  It is the first hurricane to make landfall in the United States in 12 years, and it is the most powerful storm to hit the state of Texas in at least 50 years.  One meteorologist is saying that what we are witnessing is “worse than the worst-case scenario for Houston”, and another stated that this storm “could easily be one of the worst flooding disasters in U.S. history”.

It would be difficult to overstate the devastation in the Houston area at this moment.  Hurricane Harvey has ripped roofs off of homes, turned vehicles over and snapped thousands of trees.  Thousands have been rescued from their homes and vehicles, and it is being reported that so far five people have died.  In fact, one woman’s dead body was actually spotted floating down the street.

According to the National Weather Service, over 24 inches of rain fell in Houston in just a 24 hour period.  More rain continues to fall in southeast Texas, and meteorologists are running out of adjectivesto describe the nightmare that is currently unfolding…

“It’s catastrophic, unprecedented, epic — whatever adjective you want to use,” Patrick Blood, a National Weather Service meteorologist, told the Chronicle“It’s pretty horrible right now.” The newspaper reported the weather service said five people have died in the Houston area in unconfirmed flood-related deaths.

The latest forecasts are telling us that we could see a total of 40 to 50 inches of rain in southeast Texas by Thursday, and so some areas will actually receive a “year’s worth of rain” in less than a week…

“A year’s worth of rain may fall in the span of a few days near the Texas Gulf Coast,” reported Weather.com“A multi-day deluge of the Texas Gulf Coast with catastrophic and life-threatening flooding and destructive winds through could leave areas uninhabitable for an extended period of time, the National Weather Service has warned.”

Did you catch that last part?

The National Weather Service is actually saying that some portions of Texas could be “uninhabitable for an extended period of time” as a result of this storm.

It appears to be inevitable that more people are doing to die before this is all over.  Authorities are trying to rescue as many people as they can, but there just aren’t enough resources.

As the water continues to climb, some people are actually climbing into their attics in a desperate attempt to save themselves, but that is a very bad idea…

“We are getting calls from people climbing into their attic. This is along I-45 between downtown and Clear Lake,” Lindner said. “This is along Berry Bayou, Beamer Ditch, Turkey Creek, portions of Clear Creek, Vince Bayou, Little Vince Bayou in Pasadena,” he said. “Pretty much the entire southeast side of Harris County has had 13 to 15 inches of rain in three hours.”

Lindner said they’re also seeing flooding along portions of Hunting Bayou, downtown along Buffalo Bayou, Brays Bayou and Keegan’s Bayou.

Chief Art Acevedo tweeted,” have reports of people getting into attic to escape floodwater do not do so unless you have an ax or means to break through onto your roof.”

This is already being called “a once in a 500 year flood”, and the experts are already telling us that the total economic damage is going to be in the tens of billions of dollars.

Earlier this month, I wrote about an unusual series of events that would happen over a 40 day period starting with the recent solar eclipse, but of course at the time I couldn’t account for additional unexpected events such as Hurricane Harvey.  And I find it very interesting that this hurricane began forming just about the same time as the eclipse.  The following comes from Wikipedia

The eighth named storm, third hurricane, and the first major hurricane of the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season, Harvey developed from a tropical wave to the east of the Lesser Antilles on August 17. The storm crossed through the Windward Islands on the following day, passing just south of Barbados and later near Saint Vincent. Upon entering the Caribbean Sea, Harvey began to weaken due to moderate wind shear and degenerated into a tropical wave north of Colombiaearly on August 19. The remnants were monitored for regeneration as it continued west-northwestward across the Caribbean and the Yucatán Peninsula, before re-developing over the Bay of Campeche on August 23. Harvey then began to rapidly intensify on August 24, re-gaining tropical storm status and becoming a hurricane later that day. Moving generally northwestwards, Harvey’s intensification phase stalled slightly overnight from August 24–25, however Harvey soon resumed strengthening and became a Category 4 hurricane late on August 25. Hours later, Harvey made landfall near Rockport, Texas, at peak intensity.

As a result of this storm, thousands could be trapped in their homes without power for an extended period of time.

Do you think that those that have been storing up food and emergency supplies all this time will be glad that they have done so?

Of course the answer to that question is obvious.  If you wait until disaster strikes to get prepared, it will be too late.  A whole lot of people down in Texas are going to end up in some very desperate situations because they never believed that something like this could ever happen to them.

For those of you that would like some helpful advice on getting prepared for future disasters, I would encourage you to check out a book that I co-authored with Barbara Fix entitled “Get Prepared Now”.  Barbara is a highly respected prepping expert, and she is also getting heavily involved in my campaign for Congress.  So much of the information in that book is timeless, and my hope is that we can encourage as many people as possible to start getting prepared because very troubled times are ahead of us.

Please pray for the people in Houston and throughout the entire southeast Texas area.  We truly have not seen a storm like this since Hurricane Katrina, and many portions of the Texas Gulf Coast will be changed forever by this disaster.

Michael Snyder is a Republican candidate for Congress in Idaho’s First Congressional District, and you can learn how you can get involved in the campaign on his official website. His new book entitled “Living A Life That Really Matters” is available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com.

Michael Snyder

Author: Michael Snyder

Michael Snyder is a former Washington D.C. attorney who now publishes The Economic Collapse Blog and End of the American Dream. Michael and his wife Meranda believe that God is raising up a Remnant in these last days (Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12) that will bring in the greatest move of God the world has ever seen and the greatest harvest of souls the world has ever seen.

Ashley
Ashley
August 29, 2017 12:29 AM

A little offended by Michael’s post, though I love Z3 and michael’s websites. In the midst of this flood now. Our neighborhood’s homes are dry, but the neighborhood that connects to ours is flooded as of this morning.

Residents of our neighborhood rescued people all day via kayaks.

No first responders are here because the rescues are not “life threatening.” This is neighbor helping neighbor.

Also, supplies wouldn’t do anything for you right now if your home is flooded to the rooftop. We are prepared, but I’ve realized through this crazy storm that prepared doesn’t matter in some cases. The water in the streets and houses is mixed with goodness knows what including sewage plants that flooded. Houston has individual municipal utility districts that are also flooded.

I agree with prepping, but preps may not help every situation.

I also find myself somewhat offended by those “reminding” us that God has removed his hand of protection. All I have to say is that is rude in this terrible situation. Where is your Christian spirit? How about praying for everyone effected instead of being smug and “reminding” us that you or another person “told us so.”

I’ve been a long time reader of this website … almost from the very beginning. I don’t comment much, but I would have hoped for a more charitable, loving response from the people on here.

If you are the praying kind, versus the I told you so kind, prayers are much needed and appreciated.

From a very soggy Houston neighborhood.

Krista West
Krista
August 29, 2017 5:24 AM

Ashley, I have personally received word from God that our preparations will mean nothing without Him and His protection. I am in agreement with you on that. Also, please take comfort in the fact that there are so many out there praying for you all in Texas! I have cried tears and cried out to God many times over the last few days for you sweet people in Houston and surrounding areas. My heart breaks for your tragedy and I pray for your comfort and God’s mercy and protection. Nothing but love coming from over here!

SusieQ
SusieQ
August 29, 2017 3:31 AM

We are all praying. We’ve all been warned as well and could easily be next and in the same boat. Here in SoCal we’ve been placed on notice for earthquakes, fires, tsunamis… Please remain repented and watchful, Everyone.

Lydia Hodge
August 29, 2017 6:31 AM

I have a sister in law that lives in Southern California. She isn’t a Christian and lives a lifestyle that is contrary to the word of God. I often pray for her. I don’t want her to enter eternity without Jesus. So my prayers have been for the Lord to protect her and bring her to a place of repentance and to please bring her out of the area she is in before disaster strikes. She has lived there for 12 years. I just heard yesterday that she is being transferred and will be moving to Alabama.

Taryn
Taryn
August 29, 2017 12:46 AM

Ashley, I am so sorry for we as believers not supporting u! I prayed strategically for Houston throughout today & that God would soften hearts of His people to help one another & share supplies. Keep praying Psalm 91 for all God’s people in Texas for protection as He is protecting u! This flooding is putting the Fear of God in me & I am repenting of all sin in my family & State!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
August 29, 2017 8:31 AM

Ashley we care. We are here to help. Many churches and individuals are gathering supplies and volunteers to help. If there is anything I can do to help please message me and I will contact Cornerstone Church. They are sending out teams of people to Houston. We love you Ashley and all who have been effected by this storm. It could be any of us. You are in our thoughts and prayers. May God send his angels to watch over and care and heal and restore everyone’s life that was effected by Hurricane Harvey. God bless you sweet friend.

Lydia Hodge
August 29, 2017 6:24 AM

Praying for you Ashley and all the people in Houston and surrounding areas. As I watch things unfold on TV, the generosity of the people helping each other has truly touched my heart.

Ashley
Ashley
August 29, 2017 12:26 PM

Thank you all for your sweet replies! I think last night after knowing my friends were rescuing people in chest deep and neck deep water just a few blocks from my home, (and being trapped in our home for days watching the water rise), I got a little miffed by some of the original comments.

We tried to take in a family from the neighborhood connected to ours but the water was so high, they couldn’t get them to our house to take them in and we couldn’t get out to go get them from a dry spot. 😢

Thank you, Laura! Cornerstone is only about a mile and a half from our house. We specifically are fine, but there is just so much devastation in Houston and the surrounding areas.

The Army Corps of Engineers had to do a controlled release of some water out of the reservoirs. That release flooded homes and those homes are expected to have water in them for 2 months while Houston drains.

My husband who works over on the ship channel (though we live in Cypress), has colleagues whose home area has had 58 inches of rain.

This storm is just unbelievable and unprecedented.

Thank you again for your prayers for all of this region! It’s not over yet!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
August 29, 2017 6:29 AM

Ashley, I have been praying continually for all. I live alone the coast of Alabama so I understand where you are coming from

SeanC
SeanC
August 30, 2017 8:38 AM
Ashley, my prayers are with you. I so agree with you, and I am also offended by this post, not because I “don’t want to hear God,” but because it does not line up with Scripture, nor does it even make sense. For example, Hurricane Andrew in 1992 killed 65 people where I lived. Was the hand of God’s protection over the United States then? In 1900, a hurricane hit Texas killing 6,000 to 12,000 people! And now, during Hurricane Harvey, God’s hand of protection is lifted and we see 15 dead? God has given us wisdom and common sense, and when I reason historical fact, with Scripture, I cannot see a real connection. Now, I’ll stand corrected, if anyone can reasonably say otherwise and make a case. If you actually look at the records of natural disasters by death toll, you will notice that as the years from the late 1800s to 2000s, death tolls have decreased to the point where we typically have very few deaths during natural disasters. Thanks to the weather prediction systems, mass communication through radio, TV, and internet, people are able to prepare and escape well in advance. (Actually, thanks to Yahweh for blessing us with protection and these systems, we are able to survive greatly!) Just take a look: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_disasters_in_the_United_States_by_death_toll Not long ago, in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, people were dying in 400s-600s from hurricanes, tornadoes, and blizzards. How is it that God’s hand of protection is now lifted when we see very few deaths during natural disasters? Even terrorist acts are no match for the amount of destruction and death of natural disasters before we developed advanced systems of warning and preparation. If anything, the evidence shows we are more protected than ever. If anyone can really reason this out, I’ll… Read more »
Chloe
Chloe
August 30, 2017 6:12 PM

1200 people died and millions are displaced by the flood in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. If we put things in perspective, it might even be called a blessing that only few died from Harvey despite the magnitude of the flood, thanks to the advanced technology and infrastructure put in place in USA. I am in the same situation as you. Would love to hear if anyone has more insight into this as to why this is God’s judgement and if that is so, what about India, Nepal and Bangladesh? Is that also judgement and did Sadhu (or anybody else) warned about this flood. It is his country. I am not trying to judge anyone. Just want to gain more understanding as I cannot.

Sujit Thomas
August 30, 2017 11:45 PM

Greetings, Chloe.

Some time ago, I learned and understood a great truth: God is always looking to redeem. Always.

An uncompromising application of Romans 6:23 would have stamped out sin and us in the garden of Eden itself. But I thought God passed judgment in the garden! I mean he did, right? Yes? No? Maybe?

It is our lack of understanding that renders us incapable of seeing mercy and justice all perfectly balanced in one entity—God—and that lack of understanding filters down into how we think his ways play out in real life. Very often, we have to have it in black and white like this: Is this an act of mercy or an act of judgment?

The scripture says that after death there is judgment. But the scripture also says that Jesus gave us authority to raise the dead. Now why would God give the authority to raise the dead to a species prone to sin, the just and fair wages of which is death? Is he trying to contravene himself? The fact that the majority of us lack the faith to exercise this authority does not change the fact that God gave us this authority.

The ways of God are unsearchable. He judges the sinner not just to acquaint the person with the wages of sin, which is death, but also to show the person his gift, which is everlasting life through Jesus Christ. So a person under God’s judgment will once again have two choices, as clear as light and day: receive God’s favor, choose righteousness, and live or reject Gods’ favor, choose sin, and die.

SeanC
SeanC
August 31, 2017 11:49 AM

I definitely believe you Sujit, God is always looking to redeem! Amen.

But I think the concern Chloe and I have is that so many prophets say that Harvey is a warning of judgment, and in some cases, is a judgment. But that is strange because the United States has had far worse disasters where thousands of souls perished from hurricanes. So, if the prophets are true, then what was Hurricane Katrina, which took a total of 1833 lives? An intense judgment? We’re not mocking, we’re seeking the truth on the matter.

But I so agree with you. God’s ways are a wisdom man does not understand fully.

August 31, 2017 1:21 PM
Please read the following history of hurricane Katrina to understand how it was directly connected to U.S. actions forcing Israel to divide their land. In August 2005, America pressured Israel to give up the Gaza Strip. Israel completed the evacuation of the Gaza Strip and gave it to the Palestinians. The Gaza Strip evacuation came directly from President Bush’s “Roadmap to Peace.” Tropical storm Katrina formed on the same exact day that the last settlers were evacuated, August 23, 2005. Katrina first appeared in the Atlantic below the Bahamas. From her beginning meteorologists stated the U.S. had nothing to fear. Katrina packed little punch, plus the computer forecasts kept Katrina calmly corralled in the Atlantic. Defying the computer models, Katrina turned south-east, scraped the south tip of Florida and then with the vengeance of a runaway freight train Katrina took an unexpected turn into the warm Gulf Coast. Meteorologists tracking Katrina’s unusual path labeled it one of history’s most bizarre hurricanes. Katrina raced directly toward New Orleans, harnessing deadly strength every moment. Literally recording wind strength “off the scale.” On Monday, August 29, the nation watched in horror as deadly Katrina slammed and slaughtered the fragile Gulf Coast. Destructive Katrina left beautiful homes as piles of worthless rubbish and tossed bodies like litter along the highway. When Katrina ended her deadly mission, America suffered the worst natural disaster in her storied history. As I saw the thousands of homes destroyed, my mind kept going back to those U.S. ordered bulldozers destroying the Jewish homes in the Gaza Strip. As I saw the thousands and thousands of United States citizens being evacuated from their land, my mind could not keep from remembering the Jewish people crying and literally begging to stay in their land. America showed no mercy to the Jewish… Read more »
SeanC
SeanC
September 1, 2017 8:41 PM

Okay thank you I didn’t know this. Going to look into it!

JOY
JOY
September 1, 2017 6:26 PM

I know you will enjoy the word Johnny Enlow gave today in elijah list . I read there daily and other sites as well. My life has been one long tiring storm and the prophets tell me that God has mighty plans for me ,so the storm has shaped me for his purposes to minister to the broken and hopeless. May you find his peace in the storm and JOY that strengthens you with new songs for this season of challenges you will pass through to the greater works he has for you on this earth . Jesus is there in the boat with you and the waters are flooding but he is asleep because he knows the Fathers heart , so rest in the Fathers love , no matter the storm that arises.

Melisa
Melisa
August 30, 2017 7:01 PM

Yes my family is in huestonn and friends people need to realize that no state is exempt

Nathan
Nathan
August 28, 2017 10:45 PM

Here is a new message by Jeff Byerly about hurricane Harvey

SusieQ
SusieQ
August 29, 2017 3:57 AM

There’s a great prophetic word on youtube. “WARNING Rapture is near! Judgement will fall in Houston!!!” Dated months ago. Sorry, not able able to post link…

Taryn
Taryn
August 28, 2017 2:57 PM

Lord please raise up your Texas Prophets to lead people to repent of sin on their soil–selling aborted fetuses, legislating homosexuality, attending Synogogues of Satan in Houston, etc!

Geoff K
Geoff K
August 29, 2017 10:49 PM

You said it Taryn, the wages of sin is death but God will now show mercy in the midst of judgement.

Tammy
Tammy
August 28, 2017 1:29 PM

After reading all of the prophetic words on this site about “walls of water over Houston” and Houston being completely flooded, I am simply in awe! People are now saying that this is turning out to be the biggest storm in US History!

Ok, this woke me up without a DOUBT! I’m a Texan – located about 150 miles west of Houston. We are having absolutely no fallout from the Houston weather! It’s so strange!

Be ready for the harvest, you Saints in Texas! People are getting red-pilled and calling out to God the Father right now.

Lester
Lester
August 28, 2017 2:48 PM

It appears that the Nuclear Power Plant at Bay City may be vulnerable to the catastrophic flooding. Please see the link below. This could result in “Potential Catastrophic” issue. If it were to have problems regional winds would spread radiation through out the area and over much of Texas. This is certainly something that is not being reported or given any coverage. So heads up to the Z3 community. Add this concern to your prayers. Nuclear Worker: “Imminent flood coming” near nuke plant from Hurricane Harvey… “Potentially catastrophic”… Running out of food… Working tirelessly to manage problems… Area turned “upside down” — Nearby river forecast to rise 50 ft and overtop levees, “Major Flood Stage”.

Thia
Thia
August 28, 2017 5:49 PM

There are reports of a very strong chemical smell on the east side of Houston.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 29, 2017 12:50 AM
Those chemical smells on east side of Houston were from Pasadena area and I remember it burning my eyes as a kid almost 70 years ago when I had to visit my cousins. That’s why we called it stinkydena texas That chemical spill from this flooding is going to render that whole area dangerous to live like the Fukushima Japan and Chernobyl Russia and if that bay view nuclear power plant gets flooded and loses power then that would be far more catastrophic for all of Texas north of there. Pray for God’s mercy PEOPLE OF GOD! Pray and intercede for the hand of God’s mercy to cover that power plant. We do not have the audacity to come before you Father to ask for You to take this cup from us, Father! We come before You with disgrace and bloodshed that we as a people have committed against You and against the land itself. We have not a leg to stand on before You Father but we have the tree of Life to trust in only. On Him and His sacrifice and poring out of His life and blood upon that cross , Father, we thank You for Him. Thank You Father of all goodness and mercy, the Father of light, the Truth, the Way and the Only Life worth living. We come before You in humbleness Father. We come before You hoping only in Your love and mercy and goodness. We rely upon You totally Father for You are the giver of life and breath and every good thing comes down from the Father of light above in HIM WHO there is NO shadow of turning. Thank You Father that Your mercies are new every morning. Your Hand upon us is heavy and we plead the blood of… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 29, 2017 2:08 PM

Praise Yah, our Father in the heavens above and whose blessings are poured down upon us as we seek and cry out to Him for His mercy!!!!

Your prayers were heard of and by Him and He sent a wall of dry air around the storm overnight and it is helping to push it eastward and away. Thank you people of God, thank you mighty remnant of Yah, thank you for hearing His heart and following Him!
All praise. All honor all power and all exaltation is of Him through Him and unto Him the One, the Only the Mightiest of the Mightiest and the Highest of the Most High.
Thank You, Father for your mercy and goodness.

bert
bert
August 28, 2017 2:12 PM

Interesting that Prophet Selvaraj was informed by a mighty celestial being in either 2014 or 2015, that Houston would become uninhabitable by catastrophic flooding. He informed a church in Houston of this reality during a conference at which he was a guest speaker. The message is on youtube.

lisa-dana
lisa-dana
August 29, 2017 4:13 AM
If you know the plan, written decades in advance, you can predict the future! For example, Albert Pike was the head Freemason in America during the Civil War. He “predicted” three world wars Albert Pike’s 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars Albert Pike’s 1871 Plan For The Three World Wars. In 1871 Albert Pike envisioned three World Wars to be followed by an unparalleled economic disaster. Search domain libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm Pike said ihis “prophecy” of three world wars, that he allegedly wrote in 1871, was delivered via a “dream”. Pike’s handler was Jesuit priest Pierre de Smet, the same handler as Brigham Young had, who told Young to go to the salt flats in Utah. Jesuit priests are the premier satanists on earth, they know the future, and they choose certain people to bring their visions into reality. All the dictators were Jesuit created monsters, created beings to make the Jesuit plan for genocide, real. All created by Jesuit priests. Karl Marx was tutored in communism in the British Museum, revealed Otto von Bismarck. Communism was designed by Jesuit priests who ran the Paraguayan reductions in the 1500’s, that is when communism was designed. They selected Marx in the 19th century, to bring it to Orthodox Russia, so that they could destroy the Orthodox people, with whom Rome was in constant competition and disagreement. Marx was a satanist.. Stalin was put in place by a Jesuit priest, the head of Georgetown, in the early 1920s. Stalin was selected by a Jesuit priest! Ex Roman Catholic priest Leo Lehmann revealed in his book, BEHIND THE DICTATORS, that the Jesuiits wrote the Protocols of Zion and blamed it on the Jewish people, to create a holocaust. Lehmann judicially determined at the pope’s Rota, while still a priest in Rome, that Jesuits created… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 29, 2017 2:40 PM
Lisa, it sounds like you may have read Tupper Saussy’s book, RULERS OF EVIL? His research on the Masonic foundations of America helped open my eyes to the lies of the Usa being founded as a ‘christian’ nation are true. Before someone misreads and misunderstands that… What I said was, ‘america is not founded as a Christian nation. ‘Americans’, or at least many of those ‘americans’ are… ‘Christian’ The usa is the Roman Empire but the american people, or at least, the few americans who have heard His cry to ‘Come Out Of Her My People’ and, And, aAND, OBEY THAT CALLING. those are His remnant few and as He has …… …. as He has been setting me aside for a season, and now, I am sensing Him calling me to begin to serve Him in this new calling, one which I do not know how to do, please pray for me to hear and follow Him wherever He is taking me to, leading me and guiding me to do in His perfect will And thank you people of Yah for your love and prayers for all of us in Texas and those everywhere in the earth who are experiencing these end times events. The harvest is truly going to be great!! Psa 30:5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psa 59:16 But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress. Psa 90:14 Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.… Read more »
lisa-dana
lisa-dana
August 31, 2017 12:09 PM
Dear Thomas Nodoubt, I have read RULERS OF EVIL, and heard Tom Friess’ comments on it, the past year. I feel Tom Friess’s comments on de Saussy, are excellent, he convinced me. Tom Friess Reviews – Rulers Of Evil reviewed by Tom Friess … https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5qpd0NQbYCelpnlQUzr22U9wexhdTtPk The hand of Rome steering this nation, makes so much sense. The courts are completely cotnrolled by the bishop of the diocese, the “judges” are assassins, roman catholic financial assassins, ruthless, lawless, evil. The Red Mass Honoring the Inquisitor Thomas More – Spiritually Smart spirituallysmart.com/redmasspics.html The “police” are run by the Brotherhood, ultimately Roman Catholic controlled. Blue Mass Knights of Columbus Police Brutality – Spiritually Smart http://www.spirituallysmart.com/blue_mass.html The Brotherhood is Freemasonic, but above it all is the Jesuit controlled Knights of Columbus. The KOC is Catholic Action, which is the union of Politics and religion! The religion is the whore of Rome, the mass murderess since almost her inception. These govt impersonators are armed, trained and motivated to be dangerous Everyone witih an official position is controlled from Rome. It is only Jesus Christ Who can extricate us from the terrible trap the enemy has created for you in Houston, and for all of us in America. Rome especially hates America, the bastion of Protestantism.. The entire system of government, the media, big business, it’s all a Vatican trap. So crafty, so treachous, so brilliant. We can never underestimate the cunning of Rome, but Jesus Christ is in control. The entire government is owned and run by the Roman cult. So yes, now that i have experienced the deep criminality of those who purport to be “government”, and who are roman catholic controlled – whether or not they actually are roman catholic, the Freemasons are controlled by the Jesuit General, I do believe de Saussy’s… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 28, 2017 2:11 PM

“According to the National Weather Service, over 24 inches of rain fell in Houston in just a 24 hour period.”

John Paul Jackson 2008 to 2018:
“There will be thunderstorms with softball size hail and 24in of rain in 24 hrs.”

Choir Loft
Choir Loft
August 29, 2017 2:52 PM

This is the judgment of God…..

Because America loves war more than mercy and money more than Providence, the nation has been given over to madness. The greatest purveyor of violence in the world shall drink the cup of its own blood. Poverty shall spread like a cancer and terror will walk the streets unchallenged. Because America refuses to repent of its evil, God will wipe the nation the way a man wipes a plate.

Places that once writhed in sensuality and demonic music will become the home of rats and cockroaches and weeds and silence Like Rome, the greatness of America will be reduced to shattered ruins. Even the playgrounds of children will become a testimony to lost glory.

Judgement will continue until recompense for every drop of innocent blood has been paid. America will drink the cup of violence and war until it falls – never to rise again to its former glory. Liberty will be lost and the word itself will lose its meaning.

Pray that the Master of the Universe may allow a remnant to survive with wisdom and compassion in the fear of the throne of heaven, else the land shall become a desert and a waste from sea to shining sea.

ESTER
August 28, 2017 10:50 AM

As I prayed I was reminded of the church that is in Houston. Sadly. Here’s what I wrote, see link — God bless. Also the storm was centered first in Corpus Christi= Body of Christ. A warning of a storm stirring up and we must be ready giving all to Him. The Lord Jesus Christ.

Krista West
Krista
August 28, 2017 3:11 PM

One thing that I found interesting about the Corpus Christi connection is that even though the storm was centered there, from what I have read, the devastation was very limited. It made me think that it is representative of the way that the body of Christ will not be entirely removed from the damage to come, but will be miraculously protected.

Brandy
Brandy
August 28, 2017 4:39 PM

Yes, I believe it to be prophetic as well. The storm hit them first then moved on to other areas to cause greater destruction. They were not spared from the hurricane, yet they suffered the least damage.

Geoff K
Geoff K
August 28, 2017 9:21 PM

Amen brandy. The verse that comes to mind is judgement begins in the house of the Lord and ends with the unrighteous.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 29, 2017 2:41 PM

Very insightful of His Spirit and His mind of understanding.

Avidan
August 28, 2017 8:14 AM

Remember The Lord Is Lifting His Hands of Protection From Our Nation.
Satan Is Leaping In. Wanting to Rip this Nation Apart.
Some people At Charlossiville Virginia, disturbances,
the Alt Right, Alt Left Are His Devices and Design. They work for Him.

Watch!
Is Our Families Next
Trying to break Families Apart.

He Already working on our rulers in White House.
We need prayers.