Hurricane Harvey’s Israel Connection

During the final week of August as I was thinking about Hurricane Harvey and the August 21st American eclipse, God reminded me how in the past, whenever natural disasters like Harvey have happened in the US, it has always been His reaction to moves by the US to force Israel to give up land. Since I was not aware of any such action by the US towards Israel that could have triggered Hurricane Harvey, I didn’t think much about it and left it at that.

Then on the 30th of August, I watched a video by Dr. Robert Mawire that confirmed what God had attempted to reveal to me. I dug into what the doctor hinted at and was led to create the timeline of events below that left me amazed, because I had completely missed the events that happened right after the august 21st eclipse and before the Hurricane made landfall in Texas on august 25th. These events to me clearly show that the Hurricane was a response from God to revived efforts for a Middle East Peace deal to divide the land of Israel.

December 23rd, 2016 (exactly 9 months prior to the Revelation 12 sign):

UN Security Council’s adoption of resolution 2334 declared all Israeli settlements in the West Bank are illegal. It stated that the Security Council recognizes the 1967 ceasefire lines as the border between Israel and “Palestine”, and it officially gave East Jerusalem to the Palestinians. Obama could have blocked this resolution from being passed by the UN, but didn’t. (Source: Economic Collapse Blog)

August 21st, 2017:

• Solar eclipse occurs with path of totality crossing the US.
  • Hebrew month of Elul started at sundown in Jerusalem as eclipse was happening in America. (Source: Hebcal)

August 22nd, 2017:

Jared Kushner, son-in-law to President Donald Trump, met with Jordan’s King Abdullah, discussing efforts to push peace talks forward “based on the two-state solution as the only way to end the conflict,” according to an official Jordanian statement. (Source: Business Insider)

August 23rd, 2017 (exactly one month to the Revelation 12 sign):

• Kushner traveled to Cairo, Egypt, to discuss the peace talks. He met with Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi. (Source: Business Insider)
  • Hurricane Harvey had formed on August 17, but had weakened on August 19. It began redeveloping over the Bay of Campeche on August 23. (Source: Wikipedia)

August 24th, 2017:

August 25th, 2017:

Conclusion:

Hurricane Harvey hitting the US just after Kushner’s trip to attempt to restart the Israel-Palestine peace talks cannot be ignored. I believe, once again, God has given a warning to the US and the World not to push this agenda. He sent the eclipse as a warning before the talks began and sent the Hurricane just after they concluded. Its ironic that the Hebrew month of Elul that began on August 21 is meant to be a month of repentance and awakening from complacency, yet Jared Kushner, who is a Jew, was doing the exact opposite, going against God’s word in regards to the land of Israel and failing to heed God’s warnings.

What I also find interesting is that the media seems to be downplaying these efforts, while these signs seem to be showing the opposite, that these efforts are serious and may lead to a peace deal being signed. Is this what the Revelation 12 sign on September 23rd is pointing to? Only time will tell.

Let’s also remember to pray for the people of Texas and to support them in whatever way we can.

Scriptural References:

Luke 21:25-28

25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves,
26 people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
27 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Genesis 12:1-3

1 Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you.
And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Zechariah 12:2-3

“Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah.
On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.

Jason Mutumba

Author: Jason Mutumba

Jason Mutumba lives and works in Uganda as an engineer. God
has also called him to be a teacher of His Word and to prepare His people
for Christ’s return.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
September 1, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi Jason,
Some excerpts that I posted to my Facebook on Weds August 30th:
I’m a numbers girl, I love the treasure hunts God leads me on through numbers and was recently nudged by the Holy Spirit to take a second look at UN resolution 2334 voted on this past Dec 23rd 2016. Resolution 2334 was passed during the 7853rd meeting of the UN security council. UN resolution 2334 is a mandate of EVIL that declares Israel’s settlements have no legal validity and are a flagrant violation of international law. I was amazed to learn that the number 2334 in the Hebrew dictionary in Strong’s Concordance is derived from the word ‘Charvah’ (2333) a root word that means ‘living-place’ i.e. hamlet, small town, village or encampment, all words that are synonymous of settlements. My amazement turned to AWE as I was further prompted to continue my search in the concordance with the number 7853. The Hebrew meaning of 7853 is ATTACK, ACCUSE and/or TO BE AN ADVERSARY with the literal translation SATAN.
UN Resolution 2334 was crafted from the heart of Satan (7853) from the throne of iniquity at the United Nations against the beloved life-giving and Holy-land of Israel and the Jewish people. A reaping, a reckoning, is about to take place on earth by the hand and through the heart of our good good Father against all who covet the Holy-land of Israel and desire to divide it in order to bring about a false peace accord…
Even Israel cannot divide Israel.

Ming
Ming
September 1, 2017 9:15 pm

You’re correct, Lenette!

That’s why Dr. Mawire, at the end of the video, urged Christians in US to call their Congressmen and Congresswomen to warn them that the Land belongs to God, and no man should divide HIS LAND.

Please prayerfully call your representatives, pray that Mr. Donald Trump & Mr. Mike Pence will heed the warnings, and to stand with Israel in this critical hours with much prayers (Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selveraj warned that Israel will face war this year…)!

Thanks & enjoy a peaceful Labor Day weekend!

Ming

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 1, 2017 7:17 pm

Lenette love the way Father pours out His Love on you and from you onto us.

sherry
sherry
September 1, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi Lenette, interesting article. God also speaks to me in numbers, and I am not a numbers girl at all, that is why it is so unusual. But on another note, my maiden name is Lindemann. Where are you located?

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
September 1, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi Sherry, I’m in the small town of Selah in Washington State. Lindemann is my married name.

Cheryl Kane-Banke
Cheryl Kane-Banke
September 5, 2017 5:36 pm

Wow! Selah? Psalms is filled with this word. Very biblical!

Paula
Paula
September 1, 2017 6:00 pm

Wow Lenette! This information blew me away!

Rebecca Bonnell
September 1, 2017 4:21 pm

WOW Lenette, that’s Awesome…! GOD Bless You X

Carolanne
Carolanne
September 1, 2017 6:00 pm

When it comes to those who will be instrumental in ultimately helping BHO in betraying Israel, Jared Kushner wiIl be someone to watch closely. His family’s acquisition of 666 Park Avenue for $1.8 billion points to him being part of the synogogue of Satan spoken of not once but twice in Rev. 2:9 and 3:9. It is the most expensive real estate deal ever in our country, and was way overpriced with just the bold despicable numerals brazenly displayed on the top of the building. When the Lord repeats key phrases, warning believers two times in consecutive chapters about those who say they are Jews but are not, it’s very important we pay close attention.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 1, 2017 7:20 pm

Something evil is brewing there also. I read the price was 3 times more than appraised value that he paid.

Kathy C
September 1, 2017 5:26 pm

Brother Jason Mutumba,
Bless you for reminding me ” It’s all About Israel “—we know God’s
heartbeat is connected to Jerusalem, Israel and His people—that’s us Too!
Excellent post and have to ask if your in Kampala ? or ever travel to any
orphanages there ? The Father of all creation keep you safe and under His
wings ! Blessing’s from Texas –thank you for praying for the people here
that were effected by Harvey .

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 5, 2017 4:56 pm

Hurricane Irma is gaining power. Winds speeds have reached a sustained 155 mph. If the Saffir Simpson scale were extended, 158 mph would be a category 6. Some forecasters are anticipating 180mph sustained winds. That is the exact number that John Paul Jackson gave in his Perfect Storm DVD for a monster hurricane. Here is the quote, “A Category 5 Hurricane with winds of over 180 mph, over 500 miles wide will cause a storm surge that floods over 100 miles inland.” Pray, then pray more.

September 5, 2017 9:34 pm

Great job pulling that prophetic quote from JPJ.

Tracey
Tracey
September 2, 2017 10:06 pm

Please keep Texas in your prayers. This, from a Catholic website: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/federal-judge-blocks-dismemberment-abortion-ban-in-texas
May God richly bless all at Z3 — for James Bailey and the contributors and their families, as well as those of all who visit the site and find encouragement here.
Have a blessed morning, afternoon, afternoon or evening.
Your sister in Christ,
Tracey 🙂

Tracey
Tracey
September 2, 2017 10:08 pm

*Have a blessed morning, afternoon, evening or night.*

Lucy
Lucy
September 1, 2017 6:44 pm

Good listening and research Jason! Interesting version of the holy bible on Luke 21 you have here my brother, which is drawing out some small thing I was shown. The morning of the eclipse I heard the word “foreboding” and saw a quick vision of a two door modern type morris mini minor (cream and black) with a clear picture of the full eclipse on one of the front windows. I know not any further meaning but I do pray Christians would be in perfect shalom.

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 10, 2017 9:26 pm

This is not good. Trump administration is thinking about demanding the return of $75 million in military aid from Israel.

September 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Sounds like something Obama would do.

Phanuel
Phanuel
September 2, 2017 2:45 pm

Anyone still doubting Trump is of God?
Just watch this prayer… just wow!

Christine
Christine
September 3, 2017 3:10 pm

It is truly encouraging to see President Trump surrounded with prayer in the oval office. It is also encouraging that President Trump declared today as a National Day of Prayer for the victims of Hurricane Harvey. I pray for President Trump and his administration almost every day.. I am discouraged, however, to hear the repeated misquoting of 2 Chronicles 7:14. I have heard three prominent figures leave out the line, “and turn from their wicked ways” in their public prayers. Is this deliberate or unintentional? Is it political correctness? Either way, it is telling since repentance is what The Lord is calling our Nation to in these 40 days from the eclipse to The Revelation 12 Sign.

Flattop
Flattop
September 2, 2017 12:02 pm

Jason: you have done your research for sure. However I have heard no talk by the Trump administration of dividing Israel.

Marilee Alm
September 2, 2017 9:34 am

The “Chosen Fast” vs Demonic/ Fleshy Fast! Then shall Your Light Break Forth Isaiah 58