“The human-animal hybrid army of Satan will be released with the fallen angels.”

As always, please take this to the LORD in prayer for confirmation.

Yesterday, I had just started my shift at work so I was focusing on the things for the day and what I would be doing, when the following phrase came to mind: “Felix, Double Helix”

I then got the picture of the old cartoon character, Felix the Cat, who had human-like characteristics. I understood this odd phrase was in reference to human-animal DNA manipulation.

The LORD Yeshua (Jesus) then spoke this into my spirit:

“The human-animal hybrid army of Satan will be released with the fallen angels. Most will be stunned at what they are seeing, yet those who know Me will prevail. Gone are the days of freedom now. The rise of the beast is occurring. What you read about in myths and legends will be rising in front of your face to destroy all humanity; this I will NOT allow.

Remnant warriors get ready. Battle in the heavenlies as you have known, for My angelic hosts are with you. The destruction of this dimension will not occur until the time of the Royal Kingdom is established.

Don’t think you can fight the evil of Satan on your terms. You MUST fight with holiness and righteousness, using My Word as the Sword. Speak forth that which My Spirit brings up, for those will be the weapons against the demonic forces. I rebuked Satan with My Word, so must YOU.

Gather together through prayer and fasting, for the time of demonic unleashing is coming quickly. This will be the testing of the saints like never seen in history.
Persevere and fight the good fight, staying true to My Word.

Fires of Holiness will be seen on My remnant warriors, just as it was seen on Moses. Free yourself from ALL that binds you. Let Me wash you clean from ALL of your sins, so Satan can’t come in to destroy you.

Press forward.

Look up to Me for your strength, for the battles will be fierce before I return. Yet, in the midst of the storms, there I AM.”

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:7-8)

Linda Hasche

Author: Linda Hasche

Linda Hasche serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States. She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit. To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: BelieveActs2Fire.

Ivette Ellis
December 13, 2018 9:25 PM

Linda:
Thank you for this post. Just last night I had a dream and saw a nephilim and a hybrid-human introducing themselves to a group of people in a commercial or movie, not sure which. Anyway, the people didn’t seem at all alarmed by what they saw. It was unbelievable.😬
Also, just today I added the words “gather together” in my web site and thought it odd that the words came out of nowhere! Now I see them in your prophetic message too.😁
We would love to gather together with real believers…we can’t find any near us. God willing, we’ll be able to move soon.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 14, 2018 11:42 AM

Ivette, I agree. It is so hard to trust anyone. But the Lord knows we need a spiritual family and I believe he will provide in his perfect timing!

John Barry
John Barry
December 13, 2018 8:37 AM

Thanks Sister Linda , I believe this event will happen at the time of planet X showing up & the 3 days of darkness . I think the Blood moons & the sign of the woman giving birth last fall are warning signs of coming judgement , the next big signs in the sky / space we see will be the coming Judgement , not a warning this time . Events will happen quickly when they start from GOD ! Blessings

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 13, 2018 11:42 AM

Yes it will, John, according to what the LORD has shown me (see link in my comment above about the “Prison Planet”.
Blessings, to you my friend and prayer partner (virtual wave to ya).

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 13, 2018 5:02 AM

Greetings,
To bring more accuracy: this word (“Felix, Double Helix”) was received on 11-10-18 and written up / released on on my blog on 11-11-18. The following is related to this post:
11-7-18 ~ VISION: The Prison Planet & DREAM: The Tsunami Waves of Judgement – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Martus
Martus
December 13, 2018 4:06 AM

The DNA of these Nephilim who were drowned in Nosh’s flood will be used to bring back the bodies of the demons who are in spirit form at the moment even though they may lodge with a human for a while.

2 Esdras 5:8
“There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shalbe oft sent out againe, and the wilde beasts shall change their places, and menstruous women shall bring foorth monsters.”

The Bible tells us that the end time will be like the days of Noah.

Enoch also mentions this in the extra canonical books.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 13, 2018 11:48 AM

Very possible, Martus . . . And likely. Clones already exist.
Also, “the mark of the beast” will launch the DNA change sequence in the humans that take it, adding a third strand DNA .. . Changing ALL who take it into a “hybrid”. They will become a part of satan’s army and WOE, WOE, WOE to any professing Christian who takes it, thinking “God will forgive me” . . . Their suffering will be worse because they were given the Truth in the Word and didn’t believe it.

dfsdfs
December 17, 2018 12:58 PM

what are you being told the mark is?

Daniel
Daniel
December 19, 2018 7:34 PM

I don’t know what religious trappings they will have on it but I’d imagine they will use some sort of viral either injection or something ingested (in mockery of Communion if I’d hazard a guess) to rewrite the DNA…Or depending on how paranoid you are (like I’m starting to think) maybe the chem-trails/chemicals already spread the viral particles or even nanomachines and it is literally a black magic ‘baptism’ ceremony that activates them. The latter is very disconcerting to think of but I wouldn’t put it past them. Pepsi Co and others have been caught using ‘flavorings’ made from cultured aborted FETAL CELLS in foods and drinks. They call it a flavoring to avoid having it on the ingredients. Either way it will involve ritual abominations in mockery of Christ and the Father. Of that I am certain.

A woman named Celeste writes very interesting articles on her website,

Lots of interesting articles about trans-genetics and the interplay between technology and the occult. It gets real deep so fair warning

Elizabeth Foster
Elizabeth Foster
April 5, 2019 12:46 PM

Celeste at Shepherds heart uses words associated with the Kabbalah. I would be leary of the mysteries revealed in her articles. Even her email address uses a Kabbalah word.

Deborah
Deborah
December 13, 2018 1:54 PM

About a year ago the Lord gave me a dream. In this dream I was with a group of women. All the women started screaming and crying. .I look out a window, it was dark outside. I only was shown from the waist down this green lizard like creature running upright thru the woods. The women was just plain freaking out.
Then I saw a line of men shoulder to shoulder with shotguns heading into the woods to hunt this creature. Then I Woke Up.

Kirk
December 17, 2018 2:20 PM

The law of Moses was fulfilled by the only one capable of truly living up to it’s perfect standard. We now follow the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. We are in a new and better covenant now.

Elijah
Elijah
December 13, 2018 7:59 AM

Rick Wiles of Truenews had a vision before becoming christian of an end time army of lion-faced soldiers

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 13, 2018 11:44 AM

Thanks for bringing that up, Elijah. I remember that. I think he was taken in a sub-terrarian location, If I’m remembering correctly.