A huge move of the Lord is about to be released over most of the United States.

This morning the Lord showed me a downpour of rain all along the Eastern coast of the USA. It was not a natural rain, but a spiritual downpour. I believe this will be initiated when the Lord’s people press in with repentance and prayer for a season of revival.

I was led to 2 Chronicles 6:26-27,

“When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because they have sinned against You, when they pray toward this place and confess Your name, and turn from their sin because You afflict them, then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your servants, Your people Israel, that You may teach them the good way in which they should walk; and send rain on Your land which You have given to Your people as an inheritance.

I am praying and confessing the name of Yeshua ha Messiach. How about you?

Then I saw a huge storm moving from the entire I-35 corridor eastward toward the coast. A huge move of the Lord is about to be released over most of the US. It will be as powerful in the spiritual realm as a hurricane is in the natural. Are we ready for it? Are we praying into it?

Then the storm continued across the Atlantic Ocean and moved toward Europe. This seemed like the fulfillment of a great promise, but also as a result of the Lord’s people pressing in and crying out for it. I thought about Psalm 85:6-7, “Will You not revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your mercy, Lord, and grant us Your salvation.” This prayer was the primary passage behind the revivals of Charles Finney, and I believe this prayer is the key to releasing the next one.

Will you join me in pressing in and crying out to the Lord? May He revive us again in this generation! May He release another great awakening over our nation and our world! Amen and Amen!!!

Next, the Lord let me see an outpouring of extraordinary healing miracles. In the midst of this move of the Lord, those who doubt will be convinced by the things they see the Lord doing which defy reason and logic. I believe those things are available already for those pressing in for them. Do you need a miracle or extraordinary healing right now? Just press in for it.

Psalm 80:17-19, “Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, upon the son of man whom You made strong for Yourself. Then we will not turn back from You; revive us, and we will call upon Your name. Restore us, O Lord God of hosts; cause Your face to shine, and we shall be saved!”

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

John Barry
John Barry
January 20, 2018 5:38 AM

As many of my brothers & sisters know the LORD has been telling me the Last month that Rev. 6 ; 12-17 is the event that starts the LAMB’s judgement on the World . I believe this will happen on or around a Passover in 2018 -2020 and will leave no doubt for us it is GOD moving . I believe the United States gets hurt the most of any nation in this Meteor Swarm ( verse 13 ) that has at least three large meteors ( 1-3 miles in size ) that hit the earth ( verse 14 ) . The effects are world wide and send the nations into turmoil all at the same time causing economic chaos , famine in areas , then world war with the sneak nuke attack on a much weakened America . HOLY SPIRIT keeps telling me there is a Spiritual Event that happens at this time which I believe to be the Latter Rain . I have been seeking GODs Face on this Spiritual Event , Pastor Durham’s word describes the Spiritual Event I believe & is the answer to my prayer / question . I pray HIS Glory Light fill you all and cover you 24/7 .

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 20, 2018 4:34 PM

Thank you for further solidifying just how incredibly POWERFUL it is to pray scripture over us and our loved ones -It will not return void but WILL accomplish the which HE purposes for
I have started a project of praying psalm 91 and 23 over family members – made a list of them all and 2-3 each day as it takes some time —since beginning I have had very violent nightmares and its always about silencing my voice – shutting my mouth–either I am being crushed or suffocated or my mouth is covered–the thing that sticks out is I cannot speak and or cry out to Jesus or the name of Jesus – I wake very distressed alarmed and hurting (my body just screams pain for about a minute -bizarre) BUT I JUST KNOW -ITS THE WORD OF GOD THEY DON’T WANT ME SPEAKING–I was distressed at first but now take it as a badge of Honor or else the kingdom of darkness would not even bother —Thank You Precious God for Your Word ! Help me Lord to use this sword correctly

Elizabth
Elizabth
January 20, 2018 5:44 PM

Heather, before going to sleep ask God to send his angels from Michael’s quarters to encamp inside and outside your home and ask for a wall of fire to circle your home. Then bind and render powerless the demons that are attacking you at night and in your dreams. All in the name of Jesus!

John Barry
John Barry
January 21, 2018 2:03 AM

.Blessings Sister Heather , may I suggest before you go to sleep to pray that GOD is the GOD of your sleep too , give GOD your Spirit in sleep as well a wakefulness and ask / thank the LORD for your sleep & dreams being controlled by HIM & HOLY SPIRIT only . Plus go to sleep with some praise music playing gently in the back ground and plead the Blood over your dreams and sleep , you will drive the enemy off . Holy CREATOR wants you to speak . Prayers , John

Elizabth
Elizabth
January 21, 2018 8:11 PM

Love this!

Martin
January 21, 2018 7:54 PM

Psalm 4:8
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

John Barry
John Barry
January 21, 2018 2:17 AM

Sister Heather , there is youtube video of a Charles Jenkins song – War – that I suggest listening to a few times before sleep , it will get you fired up for battle & sleep . The best defence is a good offence !

ChristineB
January 20, 2018 6:16 PM

Heather here are some warfare prayers you can agree with over your home:

I have experienced those type of nightmares (years ago) you mentioned above and I too thought this was something that I needed to put up with. That was/is not the truth, my heavenly Father never intended us to be tormented this way.
There are other Robert Clancy videos on youtube you can watch that will guide you to freedom in this area as well.

Heather you are a precious daughter of King Jesus! I will be praying for you.
Blessings, light and love in Him
Christine

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 20, 2018 7:40 PM

Thank you so much -will do !! Thank you for any prayers -I would appreciate them greatly!!! am lil weary from messed up sleep cycles
The town i live in is known for the many covens and its just dark-we moved to a new house and walking my dog there are 2 houses a block and 2 blocks that openly display their dark craft with huge handmade steel pentagrams and after new years -their yards have huge piles of extremely foul smelling ashes from corner to corner of their properties -its just gross,actually almost makes me gag the smell; of the ash -point being -the light of Jesus upsets the darkness for sure -i don’t have to look far to wonder where curses may be coming from

Elizabth
Elizabth
January 22, 2018 10:29 AM

Did you have a better night?

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 22, 2018 1:20 PM

I wanted to come and tell you guys -THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I slept so good no bad dreams -(the first night my mom said because they couldn’t get to me they went after her , she said she couldn’t remember having such scary dreams , but she said last night was better ) makes me want to double down on the prayer reading ,requests,supplications as more and more people keep coming to mind and finally i can feel like i am doing something that matters to the Kingdom!! YAAA please keep me in your prayers family of God as since I quit smoking I am putting on weight and just dont want to fall into any addictive behaviors and even though I am trying to snack healthy I feel there is a spirit looming that I need to fast away or just break -so I love you all so much my brothers and sisters as I just couldn’t do all this without your help and support and kindness !! LD

Elizabeth
January 22, 2018 1:55 PM

Happy you had a great night. If you are being attacked, I suggest the book Armed and Dangerous. Written by an ex-satanist. If they are coming into your house to harm you, you might was well go into their camp to fight. He gives prayers on how to do just that.

Bill
Bill
January 20, 2018 9:44 AM

Pastor Durham; I agree with your word from the Lord.
The Lord has been saying a great move of God is coming, evidenced by miraculous signs, wonders, and awesome healings to authenticate this new Spirit move.

Rowena O
Rowena O
January 20, 2018 11:33 AM

Pastor Robert Clancy has given a 30 minute talk on this in his Prophetic word for 2018.
Exactly the same message. Take a look.

Ronald
Ronald
January 20, 2018 10:23 AM

God I am pressing in for it. Amen

Marie
Marie
January 21, 2018 7:23 AM

Could someone clarify what the “entire 1-35 corridor” means? Thanks.

brad
brad
January 21, 2018 10:40 AM

Everything East of that interstate highway.

brad
brad
January 21, 2018 10:35 AM

Its the interstate that runs from Minneapolis MN thru Dallas TX

RSS
RSS
January 20, 2018 9:39 PM

The verse above given to Pastor Durham has my attention, as on 1/14/18 the Lord showed me 2 Chronicles 6:34: “If your people go out at your command to fight their enemies, and if they pray to you toward this city that you have chosen and toward this temple that I have built for your name, then hear their prayers from heaven and uphold their cause.”

Christine